School's Out for Winter Ch. 02

Story Info
Solana makes engaged classmate pay for ignoring her.
3k words
4.26
25.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 02/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: This is a stand-alone story, but check out "School's Out for Winter" in Erotic Couplings for the true story of how I met Jim. The rest of the series is based on some truth and mostly fantasy... well, at least, so far!

~~~

Jim looked around the full classroom and breathed a sigh of relief. Winter break was over, school was back in session, and he was doing everything in his power to avoid Solana, the chick he'd fucked on the last day of classes last semester.

Sure, it was great fun, and she was a decent chick, but now... now, he was engaged. He didn't want his lesser-thinking head to get in the way of the plans of the smarter one: to spend the rest of his life with Cassie, pretty much the girl of his dreams, if there were ever such a thing.

Cassie was a looker, with fair skin, straight light hair, and a tall, killer curvy bod all packaged up with a genuinely sweet personality that complimented both his occasional somber outlook and broad-shouldered stance. They were a great couple - got along famously, traveled well together, had similar goals and loved each other's friends. He did NOT want to fuck up what felt like his one last chance for happiness.

And Solana, well, she was the opposite of all that: dark-haired and petite, with a tight, slim figure, and a tendency toward the emo - plus a possibly not all that trustworthy, party-girl personality.

Still, a hot, easy woman is a hot easy woman, and that last hurrah had been hella fun.

So, he was ashamed to admit that he'd made a half-assed attempt at hitting that one more time, after drinking too much - again - over the break when he'd joined her at one of Sherm's crazy fetish parties. He knew he shouldn't have gone out, but Cassie's late nights at work left him with nothing to do, and that, mixed with the temptation to see where things might lead with Solana, had been too much.

Luckily, Solana'd put the kibosh on any further action that night - in fact, she kind of did a finger-waggle reprimand in his face after she found out he'd asked Cassie to marry him just 3 days after their tryst! And it kinda made him feel like shit, if truth be told. In the end, despite his curiosity, he was glad nothing had happened again. And now, back in the reality of school, Jim breathed a sigh of relief that they had no classes together this final semester.

"As long as I can avoid that feisty bitch," he though, "I'll sail through to my wedding day an honest man."

~~~

A few weeks into the semester, Jim had almost forgotten about the incident with Solana. They pinged each other on Facebook every now and then, did a thumbs up on a picture, but not much more than that. Just another school friend in cyberspace. It was all good.

Or so he thought.

~~~

One day during his last class of the day, Jim's phone beeped. Flipping it open, he read,

"Drink at the pub, after class?"

FUCK! Solana was on campus at the same time he was. He didn't want to deal. He knew how he could get after a drink or two.

"No can do," he typed back. "Not feeling well."

"Uh-huh." she replied. "OK, next week. Feel better!"

Soon, Solana began inviting him out more and more often. After a few more of these texts and emails, Jim began to feel uncomfortable. They all seemed like friendly invites, to parties, or out with other friends, never alone, but he didn't get it-what did she want??? Did she or did she not realize that, should she come around him with those low-cut tops, throwing some whiskey his way, he could ruin his commitment to his future? His fiancee! Or did she just want to be friends? It didn't matter: it just wasn't worth it.

So, despite her persistence, he always managed to come up with a reasonable excuse not to make it, yet lacked the courage to tell her to just leave him alone. Perhaps in reality, he really wasn't 100% sure he wanted her to... The text banter, though, would suffice. He was a newly honest man.

Soon, though, the tone of her texts changed.

"You're going to have to come up with some more creative excuses," she wrote, "or I'm going to stop ASKING you to come out... and start MAKING you!"

What the fuck did that mean? he thought.

"Ha! Good luck with that one! I'd like to see you try," he typed back, hoping he sounded vaguely flirtatious. "You don't have the chops."

"Are you sure about that...?" she responded.

"Go for it, bucko," he typed back, quickly.

She replied with a text he couldn't ignore.

"http://www.literotica.com/videos/Solana&Jim16Dec09 password = ceae" is all it read.

He swallowed hard, and watched as his cellphone started to jiggle in his trembling hands.

~~~

Jim gulped once more, and glanced back down at the link Solana had texted him. Yup, it clearly implied it was a movie of them together, taken that one night on the last day of classes.

But, how could that be? Wouldn't he have noticed a camera? And, what kind of crazy bitch videotapes herself, anyway? It's not like she knew he'd be coming over that night or anything, like she was preparing to blackmail him.

Blackmail. He shuddered. What could she want from him, anyway? He had nothing to offer. He was just a broke grad student.

But first-he had to see if it was even true. He took a deep breath, and clicked the link.

He watched in anxious anticipation as the video loaded up on the small screen. Soon, it became clearer. Oh dear lord. It WAS him. The camera must have been hidden in the decorative mosquito net over her bed.

Jim brought the cellphone up closer, to see just how much could be seen. Wow, she was clever. And, she must've done this before: in each scene, her face was hidden, and the camera seemed to be set to pan closer and pull back at set intervals. Even worse, it was date-stamped.

And HIS face... Well, it was unmistakably him. No doubt about it.

He wanted to glance away at the animated, writhing figures, but couldn't tear his eyes away. Jim watched his own face on the screen, eyes closed, mouth agape, as Solana rode him, the back of her head to the camera, black hair swirling in and out of the frame. He watched as she crawled forward over his body, straddled his head, and leaned against the wall above him, as his hands grabbed her hips and ground her pussy into his face. The camera chose just that moment to zoom in, catching his tongue snaking in and out of her dripping hole.

The close-up view spared no detail: the dents in her flesh where his fingers pried her cheeks apart, one hand occasionally disappearing from view when he stroked his cock.

As the camera began to pan back, he could see the shine of her juices on his chin, before the entire scene changed, the whole screen momentarily captured with only his back, as he flipped the girl over and began fucking her from behind. As he lowered himself on to her, the camera caught his rough movements: her face in the pillow, him grabbing her hair, his foot flat on the bed to give him more tension to pound into her. It went on and on. The only thing missing was sound.

Eventually video ended, and though he was tempted to hit the "replay" button - hell, it was hot! - he didn't. Cassie would be devastated if she ever saw this. How would Cassie ever understand that Solana was just a fuck, that he LOVED Cassie, that Cassie was his one and only, his life, his meaning, his world?

And how could he make her understand that despite how much he loved her, being with another woman every now and then, being desired by someone new, re-ignited him, made him feel alive? And, in some ways, even made his appreciation of her grow?

Couldn't Cassie see that he was just a typical guy, with typical guy needs? Both love AND sex? Variety being the spice and all.

He didn't understand women at all, but there was one thing he DID understand: they didn't like their men fucking other women, no matter what the reason.

He didn't want to risk losing Cassie.

"OK," he texted back, "You win. What the fuck do you want?"

It took a while before he received a reply.

"Exactly," was all it said.

~~~

It had been three days since Jim had received the video Solana sent of the two of them fucking in her bedroom. The last thing he wanted was for Cassie, his fiancŽe, to see it, so he'd agreed to meet Solana in front of their department's mail room at school.

He wasn't sure what she wanted, but he'd brought along $500 in cash, just in case. He didn't have a lot of money, but a good night at the casino the weekend before had left him a little flush. He'd be sad to see it go, but it'd be worth it to get a guarantee that Cassie would never see that video.

"Hey, Jim," Solana cooed when she came upon him outside the mail room door. "Nice to see you." She was wearing a long, flowing skirt and a tight, low-cut sleeveless top.

"Um, yeah," he replied nervously, running his fingers through his hair. "So, um, where do you want to talk?"

"In here," she said, hitting the code on the door and pushing it open.

People even use the mail room? he thought, impressed that she knew the code.

"Come inside, Jim," she commanded.

He followed her inside, and was slightly relieved when, after flipping on the dim lights, she pulled a metal slide-lock shut on the inside of the door. No one could get in.

The mail room was tiny, a narrow room, barely the width of a queen-sized bed, with random flyers on one wall and a stack of cubbies on top of a narrow counter along the other. She hopped up on the counter so her eye level was at his.

"So, do you know what I want?"

"Um, no..."

"First off, I want you to write my thesis."

"What?"

"Yeah. I e-mailed you a bunch of articles. I know you're a good writer. I need you to summarize them by Friday."

"Um. That sucks."

"Well, you shoulda thought of that before cheating on your girlfriend, huh?"

He hung his head in shame. "Fine. Fine. You're right," he admitted. He thought for a second. "Fine. I'll write your fucking book report. Can I go now? Ma'am?" he added facetiously.

He thought he saw a hint of anger splash across her smug smile. "What was that?" she asked, eyes suddenly sparkling again.

"You're just being a real bitch," he said, angrily.

She laughed. "No, being a real bitch would be asking you to give me the $500 you bragged about winning last week on Facebook."

"Oh you trite cunt," he muttered. "I knew it. So fucking predictable. Here," he said, pulling the money out of the top of his bag and stepping closer to hand it to her.

She took the money with one hand, and ran her other up along the back of his neck and up through his thick curls. She looked into his eyes while she folded the money into her bra.

"Mmmm," she purred. "Good boy. Now," she said, plying her fingers into his hair to grip it tightly, pulling his head back, and staring fiercely into his eyes, "I want you to eat my pussy."

"Um, what?" he rasped.

She wrapped her legs around his hips, and pulled him in with a tight grip. "And eat it good. Capiche...?" she breathed into his face, before kissing him softly, still staring in his eyes, ending by biting his lower lip gently, with slightly firmer and firmer pressure before finally pulling away.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," he thought. Should he do it? He didn't really want to-he wasn't in the mood, this mail room was disgusting, someone could knock on the door, and he got into this mess because he cheated on Cassie with her in the first place!

Solana unwrapped her legs from his hips, and placed one to either of herself on the counter, hitching up her skirt, and leaned back. At the same time, she gently guided his head down toward her waiting, panty-free & freshly trimmed pussy.

As her fingernails raked the top of his head, gripped his hair and pushed his face down between her legs, her musky scent got the best of him. Stumbling slightly, he leaned into the counter, and, before even thinking about it, began to give her thighs a few light, tentative kisses.

"That's right, Jim. That's a good boy..." she moaned, settling back a little. "Lick me good..."

Her hand pushed his head even closer, and, with his hands balancing himself, he started with another tentative lick, kissing from her thigh on up, to breathe heavily on her quickly moistening mound.

He felt his cock stirring to life, and realized he was beginning to get turned on. No! He couldn't enjoy this! He didn't want to go down that rabbit hole again. But he didn't dare stop; he thought it best to just do what Solana wanted, and get it over with.

Trying to stay at least a bit detached, he pulled back a bit, sticking his tongue way out, and trying to lick her with the just tip, avoiding tasting too much of her sweetness.

"C'mon," Solana said, annoyed, slapping him lightly on the side of his head. "Eat me like you mean it."

She paused, and pointed a dainty foot, placing it on his shoulder. "You know you want to."

He took a deep breath, and, looking up at her once, dove in. He opened his mouth, caressing her nub with his upper lip, and brought the flat of his tongue way down to the crack of her ass, slowly dragging it up, up, up, picking up some juice as he licked along to the top of her clit, and slowly swirled around before gently pulling away, just to start at the bottom once more.

As he tasted her and felt her getting wetter and wetter, he began to get into it himself. He was saving his relationship, right? The better he could get Solana off, perhaps the more inclined she'd be to leave him alone after this.

His cock was rock hard at this point. He started in with rhythm, starting again with his tongue down low, moving up, ending with a soft, sucking pull on the nub. Low, and up, and pull. Low, and up, and pull. And again. And again. Solana moaned with his movements, beginning to slowly drip onto the counter.

Moving his hands around to her thighs, Jim began in with his fingers. First, he pushed her thighs even wider apart, easing just the very tip of his thumb gently into her waiting hole. He continued to lick her, as he moved the digit deeper, just once or twice, before pulling it out once more. He looked up, and saw Solana's eyes closed, biting her lip, lost in another world.

Using both hands now, he pulled her soft outer lips apart, exposing the glistening pink flesh beneath. He extended his long fingers between both sides of her inner and outer folds, breathing a cool breath on the hot skin, causing her to writhe back, and moan softly.

"Oh, yes..." she responded. "Oh, God, yes, tease me..."

He continued to pull her lips apart, just gently, blowing again, so gently, before releasing her and using his tongue instead to push through the outer folds to the inner, building up rhythm once more. He started moving more quickly now, running his tongue around the edges, dipping to the hole to get some tangy juice, forging back up and around in circles, faster than before.

"Your hands..." she mumbled.

Jim could tell Solana was going to come. She'd put both feet on his shoulders, and Jim's face was covered in her juices. Her fingers gripped at his hair, opening and closing in a frenzied motion.

He slipped one finger inside her, and pushed in, bending it upward till he thought he felt a faint rough patch. "Ohmigod...." she choked out, pulling his hair harder. He crooked the finger, and simply pushed upward with a firm pressure, moving it neither in nor out, just pushing, as he let his tongue do all the work, with the dipping, circling rhythm she clearly was enjoying.

Her legs began to shake on either side of his head. Her low moans became quicker, and she began to gasp. The shaking became more and more intense, and he licked and licked, bringing her to the edge and over it, slowing his own movements to match hers, until the shaking subsided into slow jerking movements, and the wetness poured down his finger and over his hand.

He turned his head and breathed heavily, slowly taking his finger out of her pussy, and resting his hand lightly on her. He looked around, and seeing nothing else, wiped his face on his sleeve, and began to get up, his own legs shaking a bit.

Solana leaned back, and daintily re-covered herself with her long skirt, letting her legs dangle over the side of the counter.

"That's all," she said, looking at the boner in his pants. "You may go now. I can... trust your discretion?"

"Cute," he responded.

"I'll be in touch, Jim. Keep your phone on."