Science & Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt sat Penny up and strapped her wrists together behind her back.

"Mmmmmmmm, I love bound women. And your breasts look so much nicer with your hands tied back like that. Mmmmmmm, luscuious," she purred as she traced a finger around Penny's left nipple. "And sooooooo erect. You like me, don't you?"

Penny shook her head.

"No?" Lisa pouted. "Why not? Don't you like girls?"

Penny shook her head again.

"Oh you don't know what you've been missing dear Penny. I assure you. You will change your mind about that. In fact, I think you really already have. Your body seems to like me a lot." She laughed.

"Mmmmmph," Penny managed under the panty gag. She

"Ah yes. The drugs. You think that, when they wear off, you will return to normal and detest the idea of sex with girls again. Hmmm? But, my dear Penny, we have much hotter plans for you. Can you imagine what they might be? Hmmm? I won't spoil the surprise for you though."

Suddenly, Penny kicked weakly at Lisa. "Unh, unh, unh! That's not nice precious."

Then, Matt threaded his arms through her arms, still fastened by the wrists in back and clasped his hands together under her breasts, pulling her up to a standing position against one of the lab desks. Lisa got more Velcro straps and fastened each calf to a leg of the desk, so that she was spread. Penny was mortified, her pussy was on full display now, and it was dripping with cum for both of her abductors to see.

Lisa knelt down and put her face close to examine the dark brown mound of delight, oozing and agape, full of want. Penny's muffled protests seemed to arouse Lisa. "Mmmmmmmmm, my precious. Such loveliness can be even lovelier. Can't it Matt?"

"Do you want to do this here Lisa?"

"Yessssssssssss," she purred. "I want our little slave to be fully visible. Her triangle of love is cute, but I know you agree that it will be even cuter completely denuded of any encumberance, anything obstructing our view." Penny drew a finger lightly up the pretty brown pubic hair, causing Penny to stiffen and attempt to move. "Now, now, my precious honey queen, relax. This won't hurt a bit."

With that, Lisa got a can of shaving cream and shook it. Penny was terrified and moaning. Penny spray a bit of cream into the palm of her right hand and then began to massage the white foamy substance over Penny's pussy. "Niiiiiiiiiiiice girl. And, soooooooo hot. I can feel your arousal my precious Penny." Then, Lisa picked up a razor and smiled. "Mmmmmmm, this will be as much fun for me as it will you my precious."

Lisa touched down and carefully stroked Penny's waiting pussy with the razor in a long slow stroke, savoring the reaction she knew pulsed through her captive girl. After just one slow stroke, Lisa stopped and admired her work. "Mmmmmmmm, luscious nakedness under there sweetie, luscious. She stroked up alongside the first denuding stripe she had left on the rightmost side of her pubic area. "Ahhhhhhh, doesn't this just feel devine? The air caressing your nakedness. Mmmmmmmmm. You are sooooooooo hot sweetie. Stop struggling so and enjoy this. I know it feels extremely pleasurable. Just let go and let the pleasure take you."

Penny shook her head again and continued her struggles

"If you're not careful, I am likely to cut my precious, and that would just damage you. And, we can't have damaged merchandise. Now, can we? Noooooooo. That wouldn't do."

Penny stopped. Only the tears streaming down from her wide eyes indicated her distress.

"Noooooooooow, that's much better. I assure you, you will really like this process. It may even cause you to orgasm, if the drug has worn off enough."

Lisa was extremely deliberate with her task. She was also very thorough. As she got to Penny's Labia, she manipulated them with her fingers, stretching them from side to side in order to denude her of all possible vestige of pubic hair accumulation. As she did manipulated the labia, she exposed the deepest, most intimate flesh of Penny. Penny was flushed with embarrassment and arousal.

"Hmmmmm, I see someone's clitty is peaking out from under her hood, verrrrrrrrrry ripe, like a baby's little finger, ereeeeect and engoooooorged and verrrrrrrrry edible. Mmmmmmmmm."

Penny squirmed at the comment and moaned her protest from behind the panty gag.

"Now, where were. Oh, yes, remember this little animal?" She said, as she picked up the harness with the lavender butterfly, which had a penis arching out from its center. We need to put this on you my precious Penny. But, first let me give you a little friend…a protector, you might say."

Lisa produced a container of paste and opened it. "Now, this won't hurt a bit sweetie," she said as she dipped one finger into the paste. Then, she spread Penny's outer and inner labia lips. "Oooooo, myyyyyyyyyyy. I see our little friend has started to retreat again under her little hood. I think I need to do something about that." She leaned in and kissed the clitoral hood and began to lick it with long strokes.

Penny's could no longer control her hips, as her clitoris began to peak out from under its hood. "Mmmmmmmmmph," she protested.

"There, come out here little clitty. I have something good for you." The hot breath from these words continued to arouse and enlarge Penny's clitoris. Lisa blew her hot breath and licked again. "Theeeeeeeere she is. Mmmmmmmm, luscious little pink nub. I have something for you sweetie." With that, Lisa covered her hardened clitoris with a paste. "Now, this will protect you from losing control completely. Until we want you to, that is. You will want, soooooo badly to cum. But, alas, you will be unnnnnnnnaable to. This little paste will harden and enslave your clitty for me," she said as she continued to keep the painted clitoris exposed. She blew on the pasted little nub to hasten drying time. After five minutes passed, she said, "There," and let go of Penny's labia lips. "The paste is set and harden into a little helmet. It will keep you from orgasm, as I've said. I wonder, have you ever had an orgasm? Hmmm? They are sooooooo much fun. But we will decide when you will have that much fun. Right Matt?"

Matt was still holding Penny's arms, as he had since Penny was lifted and tied to the desk, and the camera continued to roll on the tripod. "We need to finish all of this soon Lis. We only have an hour until the guard will make another round to make certain I am ok."

"Oh, I know. I'm just having too much fun. Sorry. Anyways, we need to strap this special animal inside you my precious. Hmmmm? Hate to cover your pretty little pussy so soon, but time is a-wasting, as you just heard."

Matt gripped Penny tighter as Lisa slipped the straps around Penny's thighs, securing them tightly enough to stay, but not uncomfortably so. Then, she reached around Penny's naked waist and fastened the thin belt strap snuggly, as she leaned in to do so, her breath on Penny's breasts aroused her, as did the feeling of the harness. Lisa then pressed the male penis portion of the lavender butterfly through Penny's labia lips and inside. The wings of the butterfly rested flush on her labia, pressing them closed around the intruder and sealing the entire pubic area. Lisa then adjusted the thigh straps and belts more tightly, so that the intruder and the clamping wings were securely tight inside and on her.

"This little animal does things to you precious. But, I have a few other things to do, before I turn him on. It's wireless, you know. Anticipation, that is always the key. You can almost feeeeeeel what's coming, can't you precious pink?"

Penny felt so violated but aroused simultaneously. Her mind told her that she should be upset that a woman had just pressed a plastic penis into her and locked it in. But, her body was convulsing with arousal. Tears ran down her cheeks and her own cum was in her mouth from her own panties.

"Matt, this next step may be the one I like best. I can't tell. Everything we do to her will be sooooooo deliciously hot. Be a dear and help me turn her."

She unfastened Penny's legs from the desk slowly, dragging each strap across her ankles seductively. Then, Matt turned her and bent her over the desk, with her ass now exposed, her legs on the floor in the reverse direction, and her naked breasts to the desk, and held her, as Lisa refastened her legs to the desk legs with the same straps. She then reached for a different jar and dipped a finger inside. Penny struggled to look back at her, trying to raise her cheek from the cold desk. She could see Lisa smile, as she pulled a goop laden finger from the jar.

"This, my little honey pot, is something to help open you up a bit." She then put the jar down and traced a dry finger from the other hand across Penny's right ass cheek directly to her puckered pink sphincter. Penny yelped and pleaded under the panty gag. "Awwwwwwwwe, you've never had someone dip inside your pretty little pink rose bud? Never? Why, look how tight this little hole is," she said stroking across it with the dry index finger of the hand that had just put the jar down. "Welllllllllll, you really don't know what you're missing sweetie. And, we have another special little concoction here that will help us access your little ringlet here." With that, Lisa used two fingers from the dry hand to spread Penny's ass cheeks taught and began to slowly violate Penny's puckered spincter with the gel covered finger from the other hand. Penny moaned in humiliation.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, don't fight me my little rosebud," Lisa said as her finger felt the violated ass attempting to reject the wet finger. She pushed her finger slowly to the first knuckle of her finger tip. She could feel Penny's sphincter muscles squeezing her finger desperately. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven…There!" she ended the count, as she felt the spincter muscles relax and drove the finger slowly in until her entire finger disappeared within Penny's tiny ass. "One, two, three, four…" Penny suddenly felt intense heat and then cold air as her ass hole expanded as if it were a choir boy sing a perfect "O". "Myyyyyyyyyy Matt, how well your chemicals work. They've created a tunnel that a true whore could barely rival."

Lisa then fingered more gel and circled that exposed tunnel with it. Then, she picked up what looked like yellow balls strung together on a stick. She braced her other fingers on Penny's ass and began, one by one, to press each ball into the tunnel, slowly, until each popped in and the entire string of 5 disappeared into her ass. Then, she held it in, "One, two, three, four, five…" She felt Penny's sphincter muscles close the tunnel tightly around the intruders. "There! Now for our special rubber panties. She freed Penny's ankles from the straps and held them, "Now Matt, dose her." Matt put a vial under Penny's nose and Penny's limbs went limp, but she remained conscious. Then, Matt turned Penny around to sit on the desk, limp in his arms, while Lisa took off Penny's sneakers and socks, the last vestige of her clothing, and pulled rubber panties that looked like a thong in the back and a solid pubic triangle in the front. The rubber thong snapped tightly into Penny's ass crack, locking the beads into her ass and the triangle snapped tightly over the butterfly on her pubic area. Both were now locked into position. Penny could see all of this going on. She could feel the leatherwear sliding up her ankles and thighs. She could feel the thong snap into her ass crack. She could feel the front of the leather snap down tightly over her encumbered pussy. Every bit of this procedure and was both humiliated and turned her on. She was fighting with herself not to be aroused. But, her body was controlled by lust. Her eyes were aghast with upset, but her body was responding to the stimulation. Then, Lisa brought two electronic contact pasties and pressed one onto each of her erect nipples and areolas.

"Theeeeeeeeeeere. Doesn't this feel delicious?" Penny closed her eyes and turned her head in protest.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, I see, my stubborn little damsel. Not convinced? Well, I think we can change that perception quite easily. In five minutes, that small dose of relaxant shoud wear off. Then, we can do something much more convincing."

This time, Lisa pulled Penny's thighs together and bound her ankles snuggly together. "Okay Matt, undo her wrists for me and lets lie her down." They laid Penny out on the cold tile floor. Then, Lisa pulled a huge roll of ace bandaging out of a closet and both Matt and Lisa worked together to wrap her body, as if she were an Egyptian Mummy, being prepared to be entombed in a sarcophagus. Starting at her feet, Lisa wrapped the bandaging around her, as Matt lifted her naked legs, then buttocks, then belly, then chest. Lastly, he watched as Lisa finished Penny with a turtleneck. Penny's naked thighs and arms were now bound with the rest of her body, fused together as one.

"In a minute, that last dose of relaxant should wear off. Promise us you won't scream and we will remove your panties from your mouth."

Penny shook her head affirming her consent and Lisa undid the Velcro strap and removed the wet panties from her mouth. She gasped for air. "What are you going to do to me?"

"I believe I can answer that. What do you think Matt?"

"I don't see any reason we couldn't."

"In that case, we are going to, shall we say, change your behavior. We are going to make you desire to cum all of the time, by any means. In other words, we are going to make you a slaaaaaave to your desires, so that you are a slave to those of eeeeeeeveryone else who cares to partake of you, precious Penny."

"That's impossible. I won't let you."

"Oh, but, my dear Penny, your body seems, even now, to disagree."

"But, I won't do anything. I may feel things, but I won't do anything."

"Oh, I must disagree again, precious. I think you will find that you not only want to please yourself and others, but that it will be all you ever want to do."

"You…you…you're crazy. My family will find me. The police…"

"Hmmmm, are you sure? I think they may think that you left, after class today, on a Spring Break trip with some new friends. What do you think Matt?"

"I think our voice program sounded very much like Penny calling her mother and telling her that you happened into a spur of the moment opportunity to replace someone on a trip to Florida, for a Spring Break trip and that you hadn't even the time to go home to retrieve your clothing, that you would just borrow some from your friends."

"But my boyfriend…"

"Oh, I think Lisa here used that voice program to call and tell him the same information. Right Lisa?"

"But, he would know the call wasn't from my cell."

"She told him that your battery died and you had to call him from an office phone."

"So where you taking me?"

"Why, the funhouse, of course, for a really good time," Lisa said exhuberantly. "My pussy is wet already, just anticipating you. How about you Matt?"

Penny could see Matt's hard on lurking beneath his jeans. "Oh, I think she can see my excitement. Right Penny?"

"Mmmmmmm, you look sooooooo delicious Matt. Doesn't he Penny? I could just lick that pop right now. Couldn't you?"

"You're disgusting!"

"Well, just wait until you see how 'disgusting' you'll want to be. Why, when we're finishing with you, you'll do anything to cum. Annnnnnnnnnything. Really. Why we'll have to put you to sleep to keep you from staying up all night wanting to touch yourself."

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?"

"One, you're very beautiful. Two, your very innocent. Three, I like your boyfriend as well. Just wait until we get to him. You will just loooooooooove it. Why, he'll be hard all the time for you, or anyone else really. Me, Matt, animals, machines."

"But why," she cried.

"Oh Matt, I think it's time we put her out for a while. Don't you?"

Lisa took a syringe out of her pocket.

"No! No! Don't…"

She spread a space to find Penny's naked arm, inserted the hypodermic needle and slowly pressed the plunger, and Penny's eyes rolled and closed.

"Mmmmmmmm, sooooooooooooo tasty to see her lose consciousness."

"Isn't it though," Matt agreed.

They brought a bellman's baggage cart close to her sleeping body. Matt thread a bar through the shoulders of Penny's ace bandage wrapping and then spread the wrapping just enough to lock an oval removable link around the bar. Then, he attached eye hook into the removable link and close the oval link by screwing the screw sleeve to the threading in the oval link.

Both Matt and Lisa lifted the unconscious girl and hooked her onto the barred top of the bellman's baggage cart, so that she was suspended there. Then, they both smoothed a plastic canopy over the bars to conceal there prey from possible onlookers.

As they pushed the cart to the elevator, Matt said, "Okay, now if Frank asks to help, what do you do?"

"I say, I need some help carrying something heavy. And, lead him back to the room, while you load our precious cargo into the van."

12