Science Project

Story Info
High tech company's secret science project.
3.5k words
4.13
67.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband works for a division of a company that does advanced scientific development for a private investment group. It has been into building robotic systems as well as creating creatures and life like androids for movies. One of his most recent projects was an android like figure that he said was being created for entertainment purposes. He brought the android home one evening saying that he had to keep the android in the house and only myself and him could interact with him. He opened the crate that he brought home and unlike other androids he brought home this one really looked life like.

He had amazingly life like hair and skin and was dressed in what appeared to be normal clothes; tennis shoes, pants and long sleeve shirt.

My husband powered up the android on and its eyes opened and said hello in a normal voice. The android took a couple of steps forward out of the box. My husband asked MARK XL3 to run basic diagnostics and MARK XL3 said very well and within a few seconds he stated all system normal, 97% battery life available. Over the next few hours my husband showed me how MARK XL3 was able to walk through the house and memorize its layout. My husband gave him a location in the back bedroom to stand and placed his charging station in there.

We had to keep all curtains closed and he had to be locked in the bedroom and powered completely down if anyone were to come over to the house. Over that first weekend it was fun for me to learn the different things that MARK XL3 was capable of doing. MARK XL3 in general was expected to be purely for entertainment and not for doing work. He was very good at conversational speech and we found that the more we communicated with the android the better and easier it became. He had advanced software for recognizing patterns and behaviors. My husband also stated that he would evaluate the response to sentences by the speed and frequency responses of those he interacted with.

My husband showed me that we could change his clothes by removing his shirt. My husband had to unbutton his shirt but after that MARK XL3 could somewhat remove his shirt on his own. It took a little bit of help from us to get the new shirt on but still his body motions were of assistance. Someone had obviously taught MARK XL3 some normal actions like changing clothes. As the weekend progressed it became clear that many other things had been preprogrammed in MARK XL3 like turning off and on the light switch as he came in or left a room.

On Sunday I was taking a bath and Mark XL3 walked in and started talking to me. Even though I knew he was only an android it was still weird to be speaking with him so casually while I bathed. When I opened the drain in the tub it made a noise that MARK XL3 recognized and asked if I had my towel. I told MARK XL3 that it was blue and behind him. He turned around and grabbed the towel and held it out as I stood up and dried off. He turned and exited the bathroom and went into the bedroom. Again MARK XL3 tried to continuing talking as I got dressed.

After a couple of days I soon noticed that the more varied my conversation were, MARK XL3 would increase his knowledge on what I wanted to talk about. It really was amazing how much this project had advanced this technology as compared to any project that my husband had brought home before.

My husband did not know how long we would have MARK XL3 but indicated that he and 4 of his co-workers were each doing the project. Part of the project was to try to stretch the knowledge and variety of activities that the android would learn and repeat.

My husband went to work on Monday through Thursday during this time but was required to spend Friday fully dedicated to the project. The first day without my husband was a little weird as it felt like I had a shadow in my house. About 2:00 that day I asked MARK XL3 to go ahead and get charged for an hour and he did exactly that. Thus I now understood that I could have him stay by himself and allowed me to have some down time. The company and my husband still encouraged as much interaction and education of his programming as possible.

On Tuesday I spilled orange juice on MARK XL3's pants. I took him into his room and got a new pair of pants. I noticed then that he had socks and underwear as well. I told him I needed to change his clothes and I went ahead and changed his shirt because it had some orange juice on it as well. I unbuttoned it and removed his shirt. I asked him if he could take off his shoes and he did that. I asked him if he could take his pants off and MARK XL3 asked if I could unbutton and unzip his pants. I reached over and did the button and zipper. MARK XL3 then reached down to remove his pants. He struggled a little and I helped.

Once the pants were over his hip he pushed them down to his knees, he sat on the bed and removed them. He tried to remove his socks, struggling a little; I helped him get them off. He stood back up in only his underwear and I noticed he had a big bulge. He started to pull them down and struggled a little so I helped as well. As he removed them and stood back up I swear he had the most perfect looking penis and balls on him. His balls hung low in a sack of skin and were the size of lemons. His cock was about five inches long flaccid. I could not believe that they had made him anatomically correct. I looked at MARK XL3 and I could not help but to reach out and touch his balls and then the cock. It felt so life like. When I touched his cock and ran my hand along it, it quickly got hard and stood out from his body.

I was shocked not believing I was staring at a 9 inch long penis that was also very thick. MARK XL3 then startled me by asking if I would like to have sex now. I was really surprised by all of this and was not sure how to react. There was a long pause and he asked me again and I said no. He then asked if I wanted him to masturbate for her. I could not believe that they had created him like this. I paused again and a few seconds latter MARK XL3 asked again if I would like him to masturbate for her. I got up my courage and said yes. He took his hand and started stroking his cock similar to what my husband did the couple of times we hand done stuff like that.

He used his other hand to caress his balls. I was so horny at this point I could not believe what I was seeing. I instinctively reach out and touched his cock in my hand again thinking how real it looked and felt. MARK XL3 asked if I wanted him to come and I said yes without even really thinking about it. I was standing in front of him and touching the tip of his cock when I suddenly felt a squirt of a warm liquid. Startled I pulled my hand back and saw the white fluid on my hand just as second squirt shot out the 18 inches between us and hit my dress. This was followed by 4 more squirts and then one last much smaller squirt.

I told MARK XL3 to stand still and went and grabbed a towel. I brought a finger to my lips and tasted the liquid and it was very sweet almost like white chocolate. His cock was limp now and had a little bit of liquid on the tip. I took the towel and cleaned his cock which caused it to quickly become hard again and he asked me if I wanted to have sex now. I told him not right now and MARK XL3 said OK. As I stood there his cock slowly went limp again. I know I probably should not have done it but I left him naked just staring at his body. Even his pubic hair looked real.

I started the laundry and then went to take a bath. I felt very naughty as he walked in naked and we talked as we had before. I know it is weird but it was so easy to get into this as a fantasy. I got up, dried off and I put on my panties. I sat down on the side of the bed with my feet hanging over the side. I asked MARK XL3 to come over and he stood in front of me. I reached up and touched his penis and stroked it a few times and he quickly became erect. He asked if I wanted him to masturbate again and I softly said yes. He again took his hand and wrapped it around his penis and began gently stroking up and down.

I reached up and touched the tip of his penis and MARK XL3 asked if I wanted him to come and I said no. I asked him a truly silly question, if my hands felt good and he stated in a soft voice I had not heard him talk in before that my hands felt very warm and soft. I let him masturbate for a couple minutes and then I leaned over and put the tip of his cock in my mouth. It felt like a real penis but did not taste like a real penis. MARK XL3 said that my mouth felt warm and soft. I leaned back and asked if he liked me kissing his penis and MARK XL3 said it felt wonderful.

I lean back an asked him to come on me and a few seconds later six large squirts of his white liquid shot on my breasts and ran down on my belly and pubic hair, It felt very warm and thick just like real semen. I dashed back to my bathroom and rinsed off in the shower. I could not believe I had just done that with the android.

I called my husband and asked him if he had a book or anything on the android that would tell us more about him. He said he could bring home a draft copy of a proposed user and maintenance guide but he warned me if was just a draft copy and was not finished.

When my husband got home that night I told him that I had discovered that MARK XL3 was anatomically correct when I changed his clothes. I asked him kind of vaguely why they would have made him so real life. I told him that I expected him to be like a Ken and Barbie doll. My husband skirted the issue by just saying they wanted to make it as life like as possible. I laughed and said that you can't get any more life like than that, as he definitely looked real. He laughed back saying, well it is meant for entertainment purposes.

Then under his breath he said it even works. I asked in an innocent voice what he said. He said still in a low voice, it actually works. I asked again what works. He said in a more normal but cautious voice, that his penis actually works. I said he goes to the bathroom. My husband laughed and said no, that he does not drink liquids. He said that he was designed to get an erection and also ejaculate. I laughed a nervous laugh and said I did not believe it.

He said OK then I will prove it and asked MARK XL3 to come over to him. He pulled down his pants and underwear exposing his penis. My husband actually asked MARK XL3 if he could get an erection and he said yes. MARK XL3 asked back if my husband wanted him to get erect. My husband said yes and his penis grew to an erect state. I giggled and acted like I was amazed at this. My husband took his cloth napkin out of his lap and folded it over and told MARK XL3 to ejaculate. My husband held it back far enough so I could see him squirting the liquid. I again laughed and said I can't believe it.

We pulled his clothes up and my husband laughed and said that is expected to be a huge reason we will sell a ton of the androids, to every single woman around the globe. He then asked me if I could really keep a secret and that I had to never repeat to anyone at work, ever. I told him I could do that. He then went on to explain that two female scientists were assigned the task of MARK XL3's penis functionality and they initially said no way. After discussion with upper management and rumors of paying huge bonus money upon completion of the project, two of the three females on the project agreed to do that part of the project.

I thought I knew who all three were and wondered which two took on the task. My husband laughed that everyone at work was told to be very careful about not teasing or ridiculing their work in any way or it could be considered sexual harassment and grounds to be fired. In the end he said that the entire team felt they did a great job creating the Adonis body every woman would pay for. The first time that the group saw MARK XL3 get rigid and ejaculate that one of his peers joked that he wish he came like that and we all laughed and agreed. The girls said "that's the point", to create a type of escape and we all agreed that they had. He said one coworker got up the nerve and asked was MARK XL3 actually designed to have simulated sex with.

Both girls said with straight faces that the design was meant to be fully functional, although his mobility limited the number of positions that would really work. My husband said there was a long pause in the conversation and then one guy said WOW we are all going to be rich. My husband said everyone in the room laughed and cheered their effort. I asked my husband did sex really work. He said that is as far as any discussion went but he said it should.

My husband looked at me and then suddenly got a mischievous smile on his face and said that we should find out and I realized what he wanted me to do. I said no way that I could not do it and he asked why. I stammered and could not really answer him. He said "surely you were not thinking it would be cheating, it is just an android, not a real person." After much joking around and teasing, my husband proposed a "fair" way to decide. We were always playing games to best each other and he proposed that we play a game of scrabble.

If I won he would take me shopping for an expensive necklace I had been bugging him about getting. If he won the game, he said that I would have to try and have sex with MARK XL3 in the woman on top position. After much teasing and persuasion my husband finally got me to agree to the wager. I know he picked scrabble because he won sometimes but that I beat him a little more often than he beat me. I think he felt it would make me more likely to accept the bet and he was right.

We got the scrabble board out and began playing. Unfortunately my husband got lucky with his first few sets of letter. I slowly came back and got ahead briefly before he pulled ahead again. I was starting to get nervous now that we were getting very low on letters. I placed my last word on the board and was up by 17 points. My husband took forever to make his last play but unfortunately as he placed his letters on the board, I saw that he had won by three points. He let out a victorious cheer and I turned beet red. My husband came over and gave me a huge hug and kissed me passionately. He then looked me in the eye and said that he really thought I would enjoy this. He kissed me again and then said that if I wanted to back out that he would let me but it would cost me something else equally significant. I laughed and said a bet is a bet and he had won it fair and square. I had never even used a vibrator before and now I was supposed to have sex with an android.

My husband asked me if I was sure and I said I would try. He was delighted like a kid in a candy store. He went and got MARK XL3 and we all went into the bedroom. We took MARK XL3 clothes off and had him lay on the bed. I again saw his penis and thought I can't believe I am going to do this and with my husband right there, none the less.

I slowly removed my clothes and then my husband came over and he kissed and caressed my breasts. I found that I was actually supper sensitive from his touch on my nipples. He leaned down and sucked gently on each one. He caressed my bottom and then slowly slid his hand around my hips and then ran his hand through my pubic hair. He loves doing that and knows I enjoy it as well. My husband slowly lowered his hand and placed it over my vagina and slipped a finger inside of me. I was so wet even I was surprised and my husband kissed my again and then told me he thought I was ready.

I sat on the bed and touched MARK XL3 penis and with only a few strokes it was standing erect. MARK XL3 asked if I wanted to have sex and I said yes and he said I can't wait to feel you. I moved over and straddled the android and moved forward until his penis bumped my vagina. I looked at my husband as he eagerly looked on. I told him that I could not believe I was going to do this. I lifted up and placed the tip of his penis at the entrance of my pussy and slowly let myself slide down on him. As he entered me I swear it felt so good. He was only three inches or so into me but the feeling was amazingly tight.

I moved up and down a little bit and the sensation was strong. I was already feeling an orgasm beginning. The emotions I felt were overpowering me. The thoughts of my husband seeing me orgasm so quickly when I had not even put MARK XL3 all the way inside of me suddenly took over. I moved a little up and then down and both brought my orgasm closer. I knew that any movement I made would cause it to happen. I pushed down and a huge orgasm ran through my body and my husband was amazed I had an orgasm so quickly. Even as the first orgasm was overwhelming me I continued to push down and another wave of pleasure over took me.

I could not believe how good it felt. After my second orgasm subsided, I began to move slowly up and down on MARK XL3 penis. I got into a rhythm that felts so good and continued to move that way for a couple minutes. I felt my third orgasm start and my husband told MARK XL3 to ejaculate. I felt him shoot inside of me and as I had another orgasm. I felt his semen dripping out of me and running down my thighs. I slid off Mark XL3 and lay on the bed. My husband quickly slid up between my legs and easily slid inside of my soaked vagina. I was so sensitive that as he made love to me I felt another orgasm begin and take over my body. My husband felt my muscles tighten and lost control sending his semen deep with in me.

What an over whelming experience for both me and my husband. We were able to keep MARK XL3 for two months and we repeated that scenario many times with similar results. Now we are just waiting for MARK XL3 to get released and sold on the open market.