SciFurz & Kittypet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,067 Followers

I don't know if it's really D, but I have to be able to imagine it for some of the story ideas. ;-) The play is fun. :-)

Yeah, I was about to ask if I'd get in trouble for keeping you up all night? *wicked grin*"

"*laughs* :) Goodnight Marcel!!"

"Good night and sweet dreams Madeline.
And don't let the bedreptiles bite. :-p"

":):):)*too tired to type*;)

More like Good morning... "

"It will be if you don't go. Shoo, shoo.. Before it becomes good afternoon. *chases you off* :-p"

"Zzzzzzzzzzz...."

"Good girl. *laughs quietly and goes off to sleep himself*"

***

Chapter 02

"Good Morning Mavy-wavy...Rise and Shine!...bright like a diamond!!!:):)"

Her message in the morning made me chuckle. And I hated waking up early.

".yeah.., bright like a very young diamond.., by which I mean a large piece of coal.. *sleepy grin* ..too dangerous to wake me.."

"Whelp, too bad I'm not afraid!!:):)
And I'm much more dangerous when I do not get enough sleep;)"

Now this I had to exploit and see how she'd react by telling her what I'd actually do with her if she was right next to me.

"Not afraid to get too close for me to grab you and use you as a pillow while I catch up with the rest of my sleep? *sleepy, but very wicked grin*
How dangerous could you be then? *tries to remember where he left his tranquillizer gun*"

"Nope.:) I'm plump so I can make for a good pillow. I can beat those professional huggers any time.;) Dangerous? I could squeeze you to death!! *evil laugh* :):):)"

Oh, I was already pretty sure she'd be a great pillow with her description on her profile of being plump.
I thought I'd disclose an intimate detail which might turn her off, or might just make things more interesting, and I was honestly hoping for the latter.

"*sleepy smile* Sounds tempting.. But I also sleep in the buff, so there's that. :-p
Psht, squeeze me? That'll take a lot more than being plump. *grin*"

":)

What's buff? And don't underestimate the power of plumpness...even my mom would be panting after I had squeezed the breath out of her. And my mom is a huge lady."

I decided I'd let her know how I felt about body types because enough girls overreact at just a little bit more weight, and I didn't mind a little extra to hold. In fact, I've been turned on by some very cute and fat girls. Unfortunately they were only photos.
I felt bad, but I wanted to lure her out and show me exactly how plump she was.

"Buff, like natural, wearing nothing, see? Especially in this warm weather. :-p Scared yet? *wicked grin*

Well, I found plump, plump and fat used very subjectively, so that doesn't mean much. :-) And I'd hate to ask the worst question to ask a woman to satisfy my curiosity. :-p"

"Oh...uh *looks behind her and takes a step back* OK. o.O
Ask away I won't mind:)"

I was glad she didn't block my question.

"*laughs* I finally managed to scare you.
*clears throat uncomfortably* So, how much do you weigh then? And how tall are you?"

And even more glad she answered.

"Uh 91 kilos and 5'3... Yeah I know when you calculate my BMI I would be super obese..."

"So, 18 cm shorter than me, and I weigh 100 now.
I can't help but imagine you as cute and cuddly now. *devious smirk*
Time to get up and shower. You'd better hide. *laughs*"

"*laugh* Nope! ;)"

I went into the shower, pondering about what she'd look like with those figures.

"*is moderately decent now* It's safe now. :-p And raining. Happy to see it's cooled off a bit."

"Well...here it's not and I'm hot and just wanna tie my hair in a knot to take a half bath...haha;)"

"A half bath? Like, left or right side? :-)"

"You know what I mean...you wash your body except for your hair.:)"

"Ohh. Didn't know that was called a half bath. But then I never bothered not washing my hair when I took a shower.
Actually, only did that a couple of times. When I had worked up a sweat and needed to go out into the cold.

I used to just soak my feet in a bucket of cold water on hot days to keep cool. Do you?"

"No...I straight up take a bath or half, doesn't matter how many times haha.:) I know I'm weird, but water isn't a problem here. Actually our local waterfall is called the "The Waterfall of Two Colours!!" :):)"

I imagined her as a plump mermaid and liked that a lot. I also grinned at her telling me where she lived without realising it.

"A regular water nymph. *laughs*

That many waterfalls? Must be a tourist haven then."

"A plump one at that!*grins*

Yup! But I don't know about the tourist haven thing. I mean, I see foreigners here and there but I don't think our small city's that popular. Unlike Teluk Dalam on Nias Island, now that's a tourist haven.:)"

I had to tell her what I thought of her being plump, especially since I found a site which had an archive of women archived by height and weight. What I saw there looked just fine to me.

"Hey, that's classic beauty. ;-)

Maybe that's for the best. I'd like to enjoy a little quiet with a view of a waterfall.
So much to do in Teluk Dalam?
Wow. Thunderstorm broke loose and it's like I'm driving underwater now. *grin*"

I had just gone off to visit family that day for a funeral of my sister's father. The sky really tore open just as I left the house.

"Oh really? You're not just saying that are you?

We also have secluded waterfalls not yet used by the locals.;)

Yep! White sand as far as you can see, clear water and of course the sun. Tons of water sports *grins* to choose from too.;)"

I though I could tell her how I saw things and hopefully make her feel as attractive as I imagined her to be.

"I've learned that body type had nothing to do with beauty and sexiness. I even prefer plump over skinny because I enjoy watching curves. :-p

Secluded, even better. :-)

So, you're there whenever you can? *laughs*"

"Oh..well thank you, I'm very flattered.*blush*

I know right! But you need a heck of a trek to get there:)

Uh no, I've never been there actually.*embarrassed* But I've seen it on local news many times. Its a long ways from here, in fact its in another part of the country...you have to research it.:)

Are you driving?"

I made her blush and smiled. A small victory for me since I loved seeing girls blush. But I still wanted to be cautious and not seem like some eager pervert trying to get into her online panties.
I might be one, but that doesn't mean I had to act like one. I'd just enjoy flirting with her.

"The trap is working. Eh.. I mean you're welcome. *looks up innocently and whistles*

Ohh. Well, the other side of the country is a two hour drive here. :-)

Yep. Which is why I can only reply when I stop. Or when it's a quiet straight stretch of highway. Which is rare during the day. :-/"

"What trap? *narrows eyes*
Ha! You're using the app! And don't even think about avoiding the question above. Or else...*evil laugh* you'll have to sleep with eyes both open.;)

Are you still driving?"

Sleep with my eyes open? That sounded like an invitation to me, daring to threaten with going into a man's bedroom at night and I laughed. I really wanted to play some mischief with her.
I cursed for a bit when I got stuck in a slow moving traffic jam. It was a constant stop and go because people have no patience and can't drive for shit in these situations.

"*grumbles damn traffic jam*
Cute, cuddly and female. Gotta trap that for personal use. *laughs*
So.., what might happen to make me sleep with my eyes open otherwise? :-p

Just arrived at the family."

"* laughs* Your so weird... Then what, pray tell dear sir, might I be of use of?;)

As for the threat, flush it down the drain. I have no use for it now that I know.:)

Family?

:):):)"

I pondered for a second about suggesting something very bad she could be of use to me, but that was no way to behave to a lady. If things would drift into naughtiness, she would have to be the one to start it. I'd hate to freak her out by going all raunchy on her.

"Weird? Me? *puppy eyes*
You said it yourself dear lady, pillow. :-p

I wanna know now. Might make for a new short story. *grin*

Meeting the family. The father of my sister's funeral. :-/
I knew him a little so I came here to see my sis and mom."

"Well then be ready tonight*grins*;);)

I don't really know honestly...maybe cuff you on the bed or something along tat line..:)

Well...kindly give them my condolences.:/ Is he your step father or something?"

Ohh... A young lady coming over tonight, I'd like that. Especially because she's fun. But I would have to show her who's boss. Who knows, maybe she likes to play along?

"Tonight? Promised? *grin*

Cuffs. That's not what you use on master. :-p

Thanks. :-) No. Only of my sister's.

I gave them your condolences. Now they want to know if you're good at cooking. :-/"

And her reply a bit later was another invitation to think of bad, bad things to do to her.

"No promises.:p

What do you want me to do then?;);)

Thanks. Uh I wouldn't say that I'm great but I do know how to bake pastries though.:)

Sorry it took me so long. I fell asleep because my internet was crappy, then again it rained so hard here, maybe that's why. At least I've got some sleep now.;)"

I thought I'd just poll her to see if it was okay to flirt a little naughtier. I expected I could, but I'm not going to take a chance of her getting turned off by me. She was too much fun to talk to.

"No? Meanie. :-p Making me anticipate your visit.

*ponders* Damn. Do I have to be polite? *wicked grin*

Pastries? Good enough. I'll do the rest. :-p

I did wonder, but I guessed correctly then, thinking it was internet.
Not that I missed you or anything. :-p *laughs*

At least now I know you've compensated your lack of sleep last night. :-)"

And then her next reply made my heart actually skip a beat.

"That will be for a long time...*sigh*

No you don't *whispers* You can be as bad as you want.;)
Or something like that.*laughs*

Well I'll look forward to it then make sure to have something with rice cause me being Asian and all.:)

Are you sure you didn't miss me. *laughs* I bet your like "God, what's taking her so long..." Then your phone buzzed two hours later your like "Oh thank God she's back!"

Am I right? Or

Am I right? *laughs* ;);)

What are you doing right now?:)"

I hadn't thought of anything like meeting her in real life yet, but had she really meant to say that? Could it be that this fun girl had enough interest in me to imagine us meeting? She did say I could be as bad as I wanted to be, so at least the door was open for some naughty flirting, but I still couldn't think of something that didn't cross into a raw porn script.

"A sigh? Looking forward to that? :-)

Damn. If I wasn't in public right now.. *laughs*

Rice? No problem. *calls Chinese restaurant*

Well, I admit I checked to make sure there was no problem with the connection or the website. :-p

Right now we're back at an uncle of mine and will get something to eat before driving home.
That way we'll avoid peak traffic. :-)

We're probably ordering pizza. :-p"

The truth was that I'd rather drive home right at that moment to talk to her in peace and quiet, but I also hadn't seen the family for some time.
At least I could use the excuse of getting work related questions for texting on the phone so much all day.

"Its not like someone outside the family wants me to be their pillow you know.

*laughs* Later then...;)

No calling fast foods! You have to cook it yourself.*grin* I challenge you!!! *evil laugh*"

I smiled. I could use her for my pillow, and it seemed I was the only one who liked to do those kinds of things with her despite how much fun she is.

"Aww.. Then again if none want to I won't have to share you. *devious smirk*

I'll drive home extra fast. *laughs*

Ohh. Challenge accepted. *starts microwave to cook cold Chinese*"

And once again my heart skipped a beat at her reply. She had given herself to me.

"Then you won't *smiles* I'm all yours.;)*arms open wide* Glad to know someone out there wants a girl like me.*grin*

No, no. Drive safe...no speeding. I wouldn't want you in some kind of accident.

*laughs and laughs* You're just reheating cold Chinese, it's not exactly cooking.:):)"

How could it be that she hadn't met a guy who wanted her yet? I was definitely going to claim her once I got home. There was a storm coming from the south so I had said goodbye to my family and started the ride home, stopping at gas stations and highway parking areas to reply to her.

"*grin* I'll promote you to personal pet of mine. :-)

I am an accident anyway. :-p But I'll make sure I arrive in one piece. Or at least most of my pieces.

Darn. *looks up his cook books*"

"I want to be a black neko then. With cat ears atop my head and a tail with a bell. And I'll wear paw mittens to look the part. Nyaa~ *grins* Just so you know, I wear glasses.;)

You and me both, Mar. *laughs* And I think I'll like you more in one whole piece.;)

*laughs*You have cookbooks in your car?"

Neko? Cat ears and tail and glasses? She's a walking anime and manga fetish like that. Cat girls are about the most popular beings.

"Damn.. All the preferences for an anime cat girl. :-) *pets you and scritches behind your ear*

Me in a whole piece might just be too much. Smaller pieces might be easier to get used to.

Yes. Well, sometimes. *looks up* Okay maybe not."

"Nyaa~ Don't do that! *blushes*

Are we role playing now?;);)

Haha:)"

She likes to play cute. How much better could she be?

"Ohhh... Cute. *scritches more along your back*

Isn't this real? *devious grin*"

"N-no...*pants* Don't-nyaa!~ Not there...*blushes while furiously flicking my tail* Nyaa~

Well...as real as it will ever be.*smirk*"

I was definitely going to tease her with my experience of owning cats for plenty of years.

"*scritches at the base of your tail, then slowly back up your spine to your ears, scritching under your chin at the same time* I'll scritch anywhere I want, kitten. *smiles deviously*"

"*pants*N-nyaaaa!~..Nng..stop..or I'll..nya~Ah!"

"*growls softly, enjoying the sight* No way I can stop now. *scritches your cheeks with both hands, moving to your ears and back, then slowly down along your back to your tail*"

"N-no...Hngnn..*pants* something's...ah!...happening...*back arching* down ther-ah! Nya~ah!..Ah!....Maaasterrr!!Ahh! Ah!..*tail flicking wildly*"

"*scritches a little lower than your tail* Hmm? *smiles* What is happening where, kitten?"

I knew what she meant, but I just had to tease her into confirming it and leaving no doubt I could get into some very intimate role playing with her.
And since I had just arrived at home I could now get into it without any distraction.

***

Chapter 03

"Ughh..nyaa~...you know..*looks away and blushes* down...There! Ah!...Nya!...Please Master...Ngnn..."

"*slides my hands down your tush, massaging you gently* Where? Here? *enjoys the feeling under my hands*"

"Mmm...yesss
*gyrating into your hands* Master * I whispered then licks your earlobe slowly*...Please..ngnn...nyaa~ Ah!*pants loudly*"

There was no going back now, I wanted this girl to come by my hands. To give her pleasure in our role playing game.

"*moves my fingers closer together and feels something wet* This? *smiles and slides my fingertips along your wet folds*"

"Yes, yes! Please Master! Ah..ah..nyaa~ *clenching and unclenching my thighs to feel your hand trapped underneath me*...Ngnn..move faster...ah!...harder! Master please...nyaaa~ *back arching while flicking my tail wildly to the pleasure* Ah..ah.."

"*slides my fingers firmer along your folds, discovering a little knob and rolls it gently between two fingers* Good kitten. *smiles and bites softly on your ear*"

"Aaah!...Master..hngn..*pants* uh..uh..uh..*licks my lips* faster Master please..ugh..*puts my arms around you pulling you closer tracing my nose on the bend of your shoulder*..oh..nyaa~ *started licking and nipping your neck, leaving fluttering kisses here and there while softly groaning* ugh..ungn"

Gods, she was a perfect pet kitten. I wanted to cuddle her until the day I died.

"*growls softly in your ear while nuzzling it and rubs my fingers faster against your little wet knob while sliding my other fingers deeper between your folds, exploring everything between them, enjoying your touches in my neck*"

"Aah! Ah! Nya~ ah! Uh! Ah!... Don't stop...That's it Master! Aah!..faster!..uh!..uh!..uh!.. harder! *arching my back mashing my breasts to your chest* Hiii...I've been naughty Master...please punish me..haa! Ah! ah..ah..nyaa~
W-wha...something's...Aaah! coming..Ngnn..Master!..nyaa~ *panting louder as I feel something ready to burst inside me* Master...aah!"

"*feels my own itch growing in my loins at your sight and moaning, rubs harder against your knob, pinching it gently and slaps your tush once, then finds a soaking opening inside your folds and slides two fingers inside your hot flesh* Bad girl, leaking so much on my lap. *grins a little and bites into the side of your neck, growling louder*"

"Ahhh! Yess..Master spank me more...Ah!..Uhhh.. I've been very, very naughty...yessss...didn't Ah! Even realize...uh..uh..ha..my Masters needs...*licking your jaw then biting your earlobe, panting*...Oh darn..yesss..like that...Do you..uh..want me to take care of your problem Master?..."

Ladies come first, literally, even if I'm the master and she's my obedient pet. I'll make sure she's happy with her master.

"I will do something about it after finishing you first. *grins and rubs hard against your knob, sliding my fingers out of you to slap you right and left on your tush at the edge of your thighs, then slides two fingers deep inside you, moving my fingertips against the entrance to your womb*"

"Aahhh! Aahh! Ahh! Uh!Uh! It's cominngg..Ah! Aaah! It's cominnng!...Master! Master! * holds your shoulders tightly, arching my back, pushing out my breast while rotating and gyrating my hips to the rhythm of your fingers* It's cominng! Master!! Aah!

"Do you realize how genuinely wet I am right now?;);)"

I smiled at hearing this. To know she got really turned on by our game made me happy.

"*bites your neck again, pinching your knob a little harder before rolling it between my fingers again and slides my other fingers out of you, then thrusts them inside you in a slow but hard rhythm*
*growls Come my kitten, come for your master*

I hope you are, that's what I enjoy. *smiles* I'm not unaffected myself. :-P"

"Uhh! YESSS!! AHH! AAHH! AHH! AH! It's coming Master! It's coming..UH!AHH! AH! It's coming!!.. It's coming!!! AH!AH!AH! AAAAAHHH! I'm cummmminng!!! Masterrrrrr!!!"

"*growls Good kitten! and watches your face, enjoying your look while rubbing gently along your knob and moving my fingers slowly around inside you*
Now I will use my pet to please myself. *slides my fingers out of you and rolls you on your back, taking your legs in my arms and lifts up your knees, resting the tip of my hard dick against your wet mound and takes a moment to enjoy the look of your curves*"

"Hmm..Master please be gentle *starts to breath faster and looks at you with half lidded eyes* you are the first person who touched me like that Master...uhh...and now you're the first one who will take my virginity as well... *blushes then looked away* ..."

Yes, I was found by a virgin girl who willingly stepped into my lair and be seduced into sharing her lust with mine. How much more lucky could I get?

"*pulls your face towards me and caresses your cheek , smiling softly at you with faster beating heart from your cuteness* It's an honour to be the first to take this sex kitten so I'll have a taste of virgin first. *moves down to kiss along your hot mound, then slides the tip of my tongue along your slit, flicking your clit before sliding it inside you and tasting your sweet juice*"

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,067 Followers