SciFurz & Kittypet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,070 Followers

"Ahh..ngnn..uh..wait! that place is..aah..oh god..what are yo-ahh~...Master... *placing my hand on you head combing through your hair slightly tugging at it* Master..Master...that's..ahhh..nyaaa~"

If she worried about being plump, I'd show her in this way that she was sexy and attractive to me. I didn't care that she wasn't the ideal image of beauty, I'd want her however she looked.

"*growls softly, sliding my tongue all the way inside you, exploring your hot flesh, then slides it along your lips, pulling gently on them with my lips and lapping up any trace of your juice, inhaling your musky scent deep into my lungs before giving your clit a nibble and kiss left and right on your tummy on my way to your breasts*
*licks the underside of your right breast, slides my tongue along the edge toward your other breast and licks around it before placing sucking kisses in circles around your nipple*
*licks your nipple softly, kisses it, then licks and kisses your other nipple while running my hands along the back of your thighs and your tush*"

"God..ugh..hngn..Master.. please..just..*sighs from pleasure*..just..mmm..do it..*cupping your face and bringing it to mine for a quick peck in the lips whispering* Please Master do it to me..."

"*smiles a little deviously* Of course, my cute kitten. *kisses you softly, guiding the tip of my dick between your folds, sliding it a little up and down, then pushes it gently against your opening until I feel the tip sliding inside your hot and wet tight pussy, looking into your eyes for any sign of discomfort*"

"*my eyes pinch tight from the intrusion thinking of how nothing has ever entered that big before except for your fingers* *gasping as your dick slides slowly feeling a little pleasure* Ugh..oh god..push it Master...thrust quick...hngn... I'll deal with the pain...

You know it's a little awkward writing this seeing as I haven't really done anything like this...
Ever..."

I wanted to fuck her so much, but even in play I couldn't be rough with her and cause her pain. At least not in this way.

"*growls I'm not going to make you suffer more than you have to. and pushes my dick gently a little further inside you, pulls back a little, then pushes further again until it's all the way inside you, pressing my hips firmly against your mound, heart beating fast in the sensation of your tight pussy around my dick and holding back the urge to come inside you right now*
*breaths heavy* Kitten, you feel fantastic.

*smiles* Then the honour is even bigger for me and the desire to just cuddle you silly is only getting worse.
I'm afraid you could steal my heart with this innocent cuteness. *tries to act casual*
And makes me want to prove your first time doesn't have to involve any pain at all. *smiles softly*"

"Uhhh...oh god...Master...*just aware that my arms are around you, clawing your back at the pleasure that you give me, also slightly tearing up at the sweetness that nobody has ever shown before* *locking my ankles at your hips and rotating mine as a sign that you can move*

*Smiles gratefully* If only I could I would cuddle you silly too. If I could steal your heart..I would take care of it until you want to take it back.

I think this will be the only time that I could experience my first. Cause in real life I think I would die a virgin and alone.*smiles sadly*

Or I would be an old hag with dozens of cats as her companion"

There was no way I'd let her die a virgin or as an old hag with cats. I resolved to see her at least once and make love to her if she'd want me still, and see if we had any chance for a long lasting relationship.
I didn't care if it all just sounded stupid, but something told me she was a precious girl and I shouldn't let her get away.

"*slides my dick slowly back, then thrusts it hard inside you, desire to penetrate you into your deepest and most special part of your lovely cute body growing fast*
I'm going to come so hard inside you, my kitten. *pulls back and thrusts hard inside you again* I want to feel your tight pussy around me ever chance I get. *thrusts once more hard into you, the sensation of your inner texture sending pulses of electricity through my dick and into my balls*
Next time I'm going to lick you all over until you've come so much you can't move anymore.

You're doing a good job so far, but then I'm weird as you said so yourself. *grins*
And I've gotten curious enough to want to know all about you, wanting to give you at least one great experience if you'll let me. *smiles softly* If you steal my heart, you're responsible for it because I refuse to take it back. *grins deviously*"

"Oh God Master...uhh...ah..ah..ah.. Mmm..ugh shit...oh...Master.. Ah..ah.ah *pulling your head closer to meet mine, and kissing that delectable lips of yours, biting your lower lip* I love you inside me, I love how you fill me so much. How you fit so perfectly.. Oh God! Ah! Ah! Ah!.."

"*moves my hands over your breasts, massaging them gently while moving my fingertips along your nipples and sliding my tongue along your lips* I'll fill you up any way I desire, my sweet kitten. And I'll be the only one you'll ever experience. *growls softly with every hard thrust inside you, wanting to get into your deepest point and filling you up with my seed*"

"*arching my back to press my breasts into your hands* Master!...Ahh!.Ah!Ah!..God!.Uh!Uh!..Ungn.. I'm gonna cum.. Master!..Master!. Uh! Ah!Ah!.. I'm gonna.."

"*holds still for a moment, pressing my dick hard into you and take in the sight of my cute plump kitten and revel in the desire to have you any time I want to*
My adorable, horny kitten.. *smiles softly*
*thrusts hard into you, my dick and balls aching to relieve themselves into your sacred intimate spot*"

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhh! I'm comminnng!... Masteerrrrr! Ahhh! Gooodd!!..*holding your shoulders for dear life as I lock my ankles at your hips as I cum squirting on your dick*"

"*gets forced over the top from your climax and thrusts once more hard into you, the shock shooting through my dick and making me lose control, my balls shooting my hot stream of seed into your deepest recesses through my throbbing dick, my heart stopping for a moment before beating hard again while my lungs try to breath again*
Kitten.. *breaths heavy* I'm never going to stop touching you and coming into you, ever..

*kisses you, sliding my tongue along your lips*

Damn, it's way past your bedtime."

"* squirts and shuddered a little as I feel your seed spilling deep inside me* *breathing hard also* And I'm never going to tire how you feel inside me and I'll always bask in the sweetness that you give me. *Smiling tiredly*

*kisses you back wrestling your tongue with mine revelling in the sweet pleasure of the moment*

No...its way past YOUR bedtime... Its almost 9 here already...;)"

"*rolls on my back taking you on top of me, making sure my hard dick stays nestled inside you, running my fingers though your hair as I pour all my passion into kissing you*

And you'll have to let me know what turns you on most, what kind of body type do you have, the shape of your breasts, what do you like to do in spare time, what would you like to do in the future. *laughs* If I can't get you to come hard at least once I consider myself a failure."

Yes, I was going to make this one good thing in my life last as long as I could.

"*rotates my hips as I pull back biting your lip on the way* *laying my palm flat on your chest, straddling you. Panting I asked* Aren't you tired Master?"

"*smiles lovingly at you* Stay in my arms and I can sleep peacefully.

*groans and hits my keyboard with my head* If that doesn't sound like stalker material, I don't know what does. *chuckles*"

"*lays my head back down on your chest not planning to remove your erection loving the feeling of you inside of me*

Don't worry I don't think your a stalker...more like I'm the stalker.;)"

"*plants a kiss on your head, stroking your back softly from your neck to your tail* Sweet dreams, my lovely kitten.

I feel in this case it's more like the stalker has become the stalkee after the stalkee has become aware of the attraction of the stalker. :-p"

"*I purred loving the way your hands feel after a long session of intercourse* Goodnight Master. *closing my eyes with a grin on my lips*

No...actually I think I stalked you."

"Well, you started it anyway, but now I'm too curious about you. *laughs, then grabs you to cuddle you tight* There, your punishment for stalking."

"Your punishment is amazing.*laughs* I wouldn't mind getting punished by you.*grin*

Do you read your feedbacks on Literotica?"

"Okay, then you're really my pet and lover, though online, from now on. *smirk*
Yeah, I get an email about it. Unfortunately yours was set as anonymous, so no email address to reply to. :-/"

"I'm a member of the NBSB group but now I've got an online love.*laughs* Does that mean I'm no longer a member?

So you knew who I was?"

"Well, I think your membership is under serious doubt now. :-p

Honestly, I remembered just now because I do save all my comment emails and reply to them, but was disappointed I couldn't reply to you, my first serious fan. :-)

*chuckles* Oh gods... The reaction of my mom and sis acting like I announced I found a foreign girlfriend when I only said I met you two days ago is coming true like this."

"What?!
"What'd they say?*nervously biting my nails*"

"*hits keyboard with head* And my sis told me just this evening that it would be good for me to fall in love again to find motivation in life. *chuckles* You women are conspiring against me..

Well, the first thing they asked was whether you could cook. Or at least knew good recipes to make that they could use. *laughs and takes your hands in mine, kissing your nails softly* Don't bite, my kitten.
When I tell them you really are my online girlfriend they want to know about you too. *smiles*

What have you got yourself into? *laughs*"

"*laughing* I don't know myself...

I am not the type of person who comments on stories. And I don't really send feedback on that site. You were the first one...actually."

"*smiles* I get honoured by more firsts now.
Looks like my perverted mind has lured someone good to me. *evil grin*"

"And then I googled your username to check if you updated on Literotica. I suddenly stumbled upon your account here when I opened this site to read more."

"A reader suggested I create an account there, and I did to see what it'd be like. Only there's no one reading unless they specifically look for you or your kind of stories. Seems some content doesn't show up in the normal listing if it's not raunchy enough.
I do think I'll upload anything suitable here too though."

"*laughs* don't worry you're not the only pervert here.*suggestive wink*"

I grinned at the future fun we'd have together. I needed to sleep but I really didn't want to leave her either.

"Damn, I see first light coming through the window. Need to get a few hours sleep before going to work this afternoon, but I don't want to leave you either. *grumbles about having to use my large teddy bears as a substitute for holding you*
Then again, you should get some sleep too before you're becoming dangerous from the lack of it. *chuckles*"

"Darn..now I want one of those big teddy bears.. Oh, well. I'm okay to be alone for a few hours. You should go to sleep though if you want to get through your work."

"*smiles, cups your cheeks and plants a soft kiss on your lips* I do wonder if I'll actually be able to fall asleep now, my thoughts with my new love now.
*kisses you again* See you later, my cute cuddly kitten."

"You too my big bad Master.*kisses your neck then nuzzling it* Now shoo. I'll still be here when you wake up*smiles fondly*"

***

Epilogue

My whole life had taken a big U turn. All of a sudden I found myself tied to a girl living thousands of kilometres away but at the same time so close.
And it hadn't just happened to me alone. Her life had been turned upside down in just a few days by a guy who knew nothing about her but accepted her for who she was.
I had no idea what would become of us in the future, but whatever would happen I was grateful for her becoming a beacon in my life and saving it.


Kittypet,

I love you


###

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,070 Followers