Scissored at the Office

Story Info
She uses her thighs to get her way.
1.5k words
3.68
116.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandor
kandor
674 Followers

Dave called his girlfriend Donna at work. The couple, both in their 40s and divorced, had hit it off right from the beginning, sharing common interests like biking, tennis and working out. Donna was a short, thick blonde with a hard, muscular body for a woman her age. Her legs turned heads wherever she walked, especially her thickly packed calves, and it made Dave proud.

But this day on the phone, Donna sounded odd. She seemed to be concentrating on something and was rather detached, so Dave thought.

"Hon, you OK?" he asked. "You sound funny."

"Yeah...I'm fine," she said in a near grunt.

Then she heard a man's voice, more like a pained moan. He was begging. Dave's heart raced, he didn't know what was happening.

"Donna...please....I'm sorry.....it won't happen...again...," the man's voice said plaintively.

"Damn right it won't because next time, you'll end up with a concussion, asshole," Donna snapped, holding her hand over the phone but not enough that Dave couldn't hear.

"Donna, what the FUCK is going on?" he demanded.

Silence. Donna did not like being talked to that way.

"David, I'll tell you what's going on,but not because you demand to know, but because it's something you probably will experience, and sooner than later, given your attitude," she said icily. "I have a coworker, an underling with no brains and little talent for the job, it seems, locked securely between my thighs in a crushing headscissor hold. I'm punishing him with my legs, the way I punish people who don't produce - and now in YOUR case, people who are rude to me."

Dave was shocked, stunned into silence. He stammered.

"Scissors...legs...you mean you have a man's face in...your pussy?"

"No, asshole, I have him facing away from me," she said calmly. "He's under my desk, facing away from me, and I'm in my chair, headscissoring him. Tell you what, Mr. Curiosity, you're only a few blocks away, come over and see for yourself."

She hung up. Angry now at the thought of another man between his girlfriend's legs, no matter which was he was facing, Dave raced out of the building over to Donna's office. He didn't bother to knock and went right in.

Her desk faced the door and from the front of it extended a pair of man's legs, in suit pants. They were twitching and jerking, spasming as if the host body were in the throes of a painful death. Donna sat calmly behind the desk, talking on the phone as she leaned back in her chair.

"Yes, those reports will be done by mid-afternoon, Mr. Collins, I assure you," she said calmly, looking at Dave with a stern look, her short blonde hair pulled back in a tight bun. "I have, uh, someone doing the legwork on them right now."

She hung up and sat, hands folded across her chest. The man's legs trembled and Dave heard him grunt. Incensed, he stormed over to look down at Donna's lap and sure enough, she had her amazingly thick thighs latched around the guy's head, so tightly he was turning purple. Donna smiled at Dave with a dominant sneer and squeezed harder, causing the guy to moan more loudly.

"I think you get the message, don't you Peter?" she said, still glaring at Dave but talking to the man scissored in her plump thighs. "Now be a dear and finish those reports...after you take something for that headache."

Donna unlocked her legs and Peter slumped to the floor. She sighed and reached down to pull him up by the hair, making him stand and get himself together before sending him on his way. Dave watched the whole thing, angry and unable to say anything.

"Wha.....Donna....how...." was all he could manage.

"Now it's your turn, David," Donna said, walking up to him and unceremoniously ramming her thick thigh up to his balls.

He hit his knees howling in pain. Donna laughed and hiked up her short green business dress on legs uncovered by nylons and stepped forward, trapping his hanging head in a standing reverse headscissors, his agonized gaze forced to watch her bulbous calves as she stood on crossed feet, rocking up and down. Thick wads of fleshy steel bubbled up under her calf flesh as her 30-inch thighs pistoned up and down,vibrating a meaty message onto his scissored skull: Don't fuck with Donna's legs.

"Do you understand how strong I am David, hmmm, do you?" she asked, leaning on his back with her fingertips and pumping the scissors on harder, making stars swim before his eyes as she took him to the point of unconsciousness. "My scissor holds are legendary in my family and my workplace. I guess it's time you found that out."

She let him go momentarily, only to headlock him in a beefy arm. The short blonde danced him to the middle of the room and tossed him to a couch on the other side. Leaping from mid-room, she crashed onto his face - pussy first. He inhaled her musky scent as he felt and watched her thick thighs close around his face. His nose was trapped in the mesh of wet panty as it rubbed her clit through the material.

"Mmmm, Peter was making me horny, it always gets me horny scissoring a man," she hissed, rubbing her pussy on his trapped face. "Good thing you stopped by when you did or I'd have had his cock out by now!"

He squirmed at that bit of news but couldn't get out from under Donna's solid 130 pounds of hard meat as she pumped and grinded her way to a gushing orgasm, the oily moisture of her juices soaking her panty and dripping into Dave's punished mouth. She smiled down at him; he was nearly out from the vicious smother. She slid off and sat on his chest to let him recover, her legs crossed comfortably as she leaned back against the couch. She bounced the top crossed leg over the lower one, the meat along the sides of her shinbone creasing deeply along the muscle line, flaring her calf out to a noticeable degree. Dave came around and stared at Donna in disbelief.

"How long have you been like this?" he asked quietly.

"My whole life, David," she said, looking at her legs, which she now stuck out before her to catch Dave's eyes, popping a stony quad-stiffening pose for him, the muscle in her hunky thighs jammed out in bold relief. "I used to wrestle my sisters all the time, and they showed me how to dominate with my legs. Do you like it, not that it matters?"

Dave shook his head slowly. "No, Donna, I don't...frankly it's a little humiliating."

Donna smiled. "Good, that's JUST the answer I was looking for!!"

Donna hauled Dave to the floor and rudely sat on his face, engulfing it up her hard, hammy ass after pulling up her panty into a thin g-string. Dave fought back but was no match for her scissor-trained legs. She faced his feet and now extended her legs out behind her, reaching back with one hand to grab Dave's hair and shove his nose deep into the crack of her sweaty ass. Ribboning her thighs 'round his ears, she laced her ankles together and put on a fearsome display of scissor power, the bumpy outer edges of her thighs rippling with muscle and bulging wide at the skull squeezed between them. The sheer force of the squeeze popped Dave's face out of Donna's hunching butt, and it was now pure, unadulterated and deadly thigh power that was crushing the will from him.

"You'll see the light, David," she growled back over her shoulder as she held herself off the floor with stiff arms, slamming the scissor on harder still. "And if you don't, you'll really see the light, the ones people who've come back from the dead report seeing! IF I let you come back!!"

Dave screamed but it was cut off by the pincers of Donna's cable-corded inner thigh muscles that sliced in and around his neck, cutting off the blood to his brain and his speech. Stars swam before his eyes and seconds later, he was out cold. But not before seeing a very bright light.

When he came around again, he was lying on the couch. His head pounded, his eyes were fuzzy and his neck was a sharp jolt of pain whenever he moved his head. He heard Donna's groans and painfully turned his head to the side where he saw a pair of legs - a man's - sticking out from Donna's desk again. Only this time, they were facing the other way, meaning the guy's face was in Donna's pussy. And Donna's face was a mask of glowing pleasure, a small smile on her face, a dreamy look in her heavy-lidded eyes. She caught sight of Dave and grinned.

"Mmmmm...I told you scissoring makes me horny," she hissed, looking down at hercrotch. "So I had Peter take a break from those reports to come in here and eat me. If you didn't pass out, this would be you."

Dave made a move to get up but the pounding pressure in his head and blinding pain in his neck forced him to lay still. Donna laughed.

"Don't worry, lover, you'll get used to it," she sighed, leaning back in her chair to let her demanding thighs milk muscularly at Peter's sucking face. "They all do."

kandor
kandor
674 Followers