Scooter's Awakening

Story Info
Woman discovers her awakening lust for fucking her boytoy.
3.9k words
4.64
44.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fossie123
fossie123
104 Followers

Ever sense I was a little girl I've wondered what it would be like to be a guy, I'm serious I've wanted be like to be a guy, to be precise, I wanted a dick.

Don't get me wrong I love being a girl, I love sex, and I've always been very open about sex. I guess some people would call me a slut but I don't care, I love the feel of a hard cock in my pussy or sometimes if I'm really frisky in my ass.

I love sucking cock especially when he cums. I love the taste of cum, especially when I feel the hot cum hit the back of my throat. But what I wanted most of all was a cock, I wanted to feel that power men feel when it comes to sex. I want to be in control, I want to drive, lets say.

One time I let three men pick me up in a bar, it had been a long hard week and I was feeling neglected, what I needed was a real man, but most of all I wanted to feel a hard cock in me.

My boyfriend had told me there was another woman in his life and I was feeling sorry for myself. On top of that I had managed to get a little drunk, Ok, Ok I was shit faced, and when the bar closed I ended up at a motel with the three men.

Some how I had managed to loose all my clothes and they passed me around like a fuck toy, each man using me however he wanted while the others watched and I had no say in any of it. I was a toy, there for their satisfaction only. I loved it, weather I was sucking a cock while being screwed or getting penetrated by all three of them at once, it didn't mater I loved it and all I wanted was more cock.

That night they did their job and then some and they did it with that self-assured cocky attitude that all real men have. By the time they dropped me off at my house in the morning I was one extremely well satisfied woman.

Real men, the kind of men I like are self confident, they always think their right and it always has to be their way no mater what it is, it's what they want, when they want it. While most woman I know always seem to be content sitting in the shadow of their man, it's like they have to look to the man for assurance that everything their doing, their doing right. Part of that I think, is because men have a cock, I'm sure of it.

I went thru a stage in my life when I had a girl friend but it was short lived, while the sex was fantastic I found I still needed a man in my life because I needed the feel of a hard pulsing cock, my life would be perfect if only I could have both, a man and woman. I'm sure the man would be ok with it, but with most women I know it wouldn't fly.

The guy I'm dating now is close, he's different from the men I've known. I met him the night I had an accident. I was pissed, some drunken asshole ran a light and totaled my car, Dave stayed with me until the cops and a tow truck showed up and helped me make sure my car was towed to the right shop. Then he bought me a cup of coffee and took me home.

We ended up in my bed that night screwing and talking. But mostly screwing, my god can he fuck, and when it comes to oral, well all I can say is I've never met anyone like him, he gets between my legs and would stay there all night if he could, but there's a limit to how many times a woman can cum. But there's also the sides of him were he can be soft and gentle, cuddling me when I need it and he can do it without expecting sex. And I can talk with him about anything.

But when he has to be, he's all man, cocky and sure of what and who he is, not taking shit from anybody, so unlike most of the guys I've dated before. In fact, sometimes emotionally he's more like a woman then a guy. No, he's not gay, far from it; I guess you could say he's a man with a woman's tenderness. He can be an aggressive lover, rough and hard like a man or tender and gentle like a woman.

One day after he left to go home I decided to check my email and found my computer on. Pushing the enter button introduced me to a whole new world, a world that would soon satisfy all my needs and those of Dave's. Pushing that button opened the screen to a seen I will never forget. It was a man and woman having sex, doggie style.

No big deal you say, you see that on just about all the adult web sites, usually I'd agree with you except this time it was the man on his hands and knees with an enormous hard on. But it was the woman that really got my attention; she was kneeling behind him with one hand on his hip. But it was the other hand that caught my eye; she was holding a huge cock and guiding it into his ass with a look of pure ecstasy on her face.

I imagined it was me holding the huge cock and I was pushing it in Dave's ass, I should say the cock in the picture wasn't a real one of course, but a strap on. The minute I looked at that picture I decided I had to get a strap on for myself.

When I checked the history I saw that he had visited thousands of these web sites so either he didn't know how to clear it or he was hoping I would find this. I didn't know for sure, but I was glad he didn't delete it. It didn't take long before I had a pretty good idea my boyfriend was the man I wanted to experience it with.

I called in sick and spent the day on the computer, late that afternoon I paid a visit to the local adult store. I talked to the girl working there and it seams she had a boyfriend that liked it in the butt and she was very very helpful.

An hour and three hundred dollars later I was on my way home. I bought two, a strapless one and a big lifelike one that came with a harness. These were the two he kept going back to on the computer, so hopefully he's going to be surprised Friday night.

I cleared the history hoping he would realize that I knew. For the rest of the week, when he would look at me it seemed like he wanted to say something but he never did.

One night while I was giving him head I pushed my finger in his ass, he grabbed my head and buried his cock in my throat right before he came with more cum than I had ever seen.

I even sent Dave an email and I new he had read it; he could take it either way. I simply wrote I can't wait to have you with a big cock in your ass. Ether he got it or he didn't whichever one it was I sure hoped it was he got it because I was planning to fuck his ass all night long Friday.

Whenever he would leave to go home or work I would try one of my cocks on. The one with the harness was no problem. It was very life like and felt just like a real hard cock would, it even had a set of balls that were heavy and moved. I liked it.

I even spent the extra money for the real skin feel, the skin really felt like skin and it moved just like a cock would. Every time I put it on my pussy would get wet and I liked how it pointing up from my pussy in the mirror, just like my boyfriends hard dick.

Every time I looked in the mirror I would get so excited I would have to masturbate. Stroking the cock would make the strap rub my clit and it made me so hot I would close me eyes and think I was fucking Dave's ass until I came, usually within minutes.

The other one was a lot harder to get use to, it had a bulb that you inserted in your pussy and you squeezed to hold it in place. It took some practice but by Friday, I could wear it as I walked around the house all afternoon without a problem.

But the exciting part was when I looked in the mirror wearing ether one. You will never believe how excited it made me. The first one I would pull the straps nice and tight so I could feel the heft, and because it sat on my clit I was always excited. But I loved the strapless one, when I put it on; it looked like I had a real dick that was part of my body, I could even move it with my pussy.

Friday morning dawned cloudy with rain forecast for the weekend. Work sucked and by the time I got home I needed something to cheer me up. That happened when I pushed the button on the answering machine.It was Dave saying he would be over tonight and we could have some fun. YES!

That's when I decided that tonight was the night for sure; I called Dave back and told him I couldn't wait to see him, and then I told him I had a surprise for him. There was silence, and then he asked me what I had planned. I laughed, and told him he would just have to wait and see, but I new he would love it.

I wanted tonight to be perfect, I took a long shower, shaving my legs I took my time trimming all the right places. I picked my best bra and panty set, a nice white lacy see thru pair. The dress was next, I wanted something sexy but loose, I was going to wear my dick under it and I didn't want him knowing it until I was ready.

Laying everything on the bed I picked up my cock and stepped into the harness. I pulled it up and made sure I had it positioned just right before I pulled the straps nice and tight. Looking in the mirror I had to admire myself, my boobs were a nice firm thirty four 'C' with nipples that pointed slightly up. Turning sideways I could see they complemented my cock that was pointing up also. It made me so hot I almost masturbated, but I had a plan and I was sticking to it.

Pulling on my panties I tucked my cock in. It took me a few minutes to get it just right but it was worth it, looked in the mirror I couldn't help but admire the bulge and the site of the cock thru the panties.

I was getting more excited by the minute and if I wasn't careful I'd make myself cum. Taking my time I put on the stockings I bought just for tonight, then standing up I picked up the lacey white garter belt and hooked it behind my back. Clipping the straps to the stockings I made sure the seams were nice and straight.

I just had to look in the mirror and wanted to see how my cock would look poking out from under the garter so I pulled it out and tucked my panties under the balls. Wow, If Dave liked the look as much as me we were in for a fun night. Tucking my cock back in I looked at my silky almost see thru dress and decide not to wear a bra.

After I put on the dress I looked in the mirror and knew I had made the right decision, the dress was almost see thru and when I looked in the mirror I could see the faint reflection of my rock hard nipples, garter belt and panties thru the thin material. Right about then I herd Dave calling my name so with a quick spin in front of the mirror and a few sprits of perfume I was ready.

Coming out of the bedroom I see Dave's eyes bug out when he see's me, giving me a whistle as I spun around in front of him. Every step I take the bouncing of my breast rubs my nipples against my dress exciting me until I feel my pussy getting wet. Dave grabs my arms and pulls me to his chest, holding me tight he gives me a hungry kiss before suddenly pushing me away with a shocked look on his face.

Before he can say anything I push him away and head for the door saying lets take a walk. Walking arm in arm down the street is getting harder and harder, between my nipples rubbing my dress and the straps rubbing my clit I'm getting so excited all I want to do is find a dark corner and screw him now.

At a coffee shop he turns to me and asks what the surprise is before kissing me. I wasn't ready to spring my little treat on him just yet so I pushed him away and headed for the door with him running to catch up. At the door Dave catches me and takes me in his arms holding me so tight I could hardly breathe. He ground his hips into mine and suddenly got a funny look on his face and started shaking.

He was breathing hard and had a glazed look in his eyes as I felt his cock getting hard. He kissed me again, but this time with a hunger I've never felt from him before. His eyes were closed and it was like he was in a trance, his hands were caressing my ass, squeezing and pulling my hard cock against his hard cock. I new he cold feel the straps thru my dress and when I called his name his eyes opened and he said lets get out of here and go somewhere were we can be alone.

Walking home at a fast walk he was quite, when I looked at him he looked like a man on a mission. When we reached my house he had my door opened in seconds pulling me in. He closed the front door and hesitated a second before turning to face me, when he did he took my head in his hands and softly kissed me.

Kneeling in front of me he slowly lifted my dress until with a sharp intake of breath he said, my god your cock is beautiful can I touch it. Before I can answer he lightly touches my cock, stroking it before finally pulling my panties down and letting my cock pop out, hitting his chin.

Putting his hand on my cock he starts to masturbate me, as I watch I'm getting a feeling, an excitement I've never felt before in my life. But it's when he puts his mouth on the tip. FUCK, now I know the power a man feels when a woman kneels in front of him and submits by taking his cock in her mouth and he knows she's his.

I didn't have to touch my pussy to tell I was wet, I could feel my juices running down my legs. With shaking hands I touch ether sides of his head and feel a hot exhale of breath and a sharp AHHHAHHAH. As I slowly close my hands and grasp his hair he shuffles on his knees trying to get closer. Pulling his hair his breathing quickens and he puts both hands on my ass trying to pull my cock into his mouth. Pulling back sharply I tell him in a stern voice to slow down we have all night.

The look of lust on his face almost makes me cum. Looking down at his pleading eyes I feel a tingle start in my tummy, letting go of his hair I say Ok baby, suck my cock. I've always wanted to say that. I can tell he's never sucked a cock before. As I listen to him gag I take his head in my hands and pull him away, stopping him. He looks up at my face and I tell him to slow down and relax there's no rush. Then pulling his hair, his mouth slowly slides down the length of my cock until his noise touches my tummy. Then I push him back until only the tip of my cock is in his mouth.

Damn this is so fucking hot, each time I pull his mouth down my cock it pushes on my clit shortly giving me the first orgasm of the night. As he relaxes I can work my cock in his mouth faster and harder until at last I hold his head and fuck him using my hips. After a minute or two he pushes my hands away and puts his on my ass and takes over sucking my cock like he's done it all his life.

I pull my dress off and throw it on the table before pulling him off my cock and pulling him to his feet. Stepping back he takes it all in, me standing in front of him in my high heels, stockings and garter belt, O yea, and my nine inch cock pointing to the ceiling.

Looking at me he starts to undresses and I start to worry, I've never done this before, and have no idea what to do, but I can't let him see that, this is my chance, it's what I've always wanted. So when he steps out of his pants I grab him by the arm and pull him to me kissing him hard.

Feeling Dave's hard cock on my tummy I reach down and rub my cock on his, watching as he licked his lips and shudders. He takes his cock in hand and together we rub our two cocks against each others. I push him away and look in his eyes, he has a bit of drool on his lip and he's shaking and breathing hard. Without me saying a word Dave turns and leans over the table. Looking at him shaking his ass while he waits for me to fuck him I was right, I'm in heaven I feel that power I've wanted and needed all my life.

Walking up to Dave I slap his inner thigh and he spreads his legs wider for me. Taking the tube of lube I had in my dress I let it dribble on my cock making sure it's nice and slick before I let it dribble on his butt crack. Dave jumps when he feels it, then shuffling his feet he pushes his butt up in anticipation.

When I touch the tip against his skin he freezes and as I start rubbing my cock up and down his butt crack he starts moaning, saying come on baby fuck me. Leaning over his back I whisper in his ear, Ok baby get ready here it comes. Running my finger nails down his back he starts to shakes uncontrollably and when I reach around and stroke his cock it's soaked with precum.

It's time I lived out my fantasy, holding my cock with one hand I push forward until my cock touches his back door, he jumps with a start and I tell him to relax I'll go slow and give you a chance to get used to it. I hear him say, No! Please baby, just fuck me, and fuck me hard.

Pushing a little harder I watch as his butt resists the head of my cock, I don't move for a moment then push a little harder. With a gasp from Dave it pops in and in that moment holding his hips with my cock in his ass I feel all the feelings I've been craving, he's mine, I can do anything I want with him, I'm in control, that's when I hold his hips tight and slam my cock in until my thighs slap his butt and he's lifted off the floor with a AHHHHH oh god yea.

It scares me; thinking I hurt him I stop, but it's short lived when I hear him say come on baby fuck me, fuck me until I beg you to stop. Starting slow because I want him to get use to it, after all it's a big cock, bigger then his besides I want to do this to him again and he has to love it as much as me.

He starts pushing back begging me to fuck him harder, begging me to make him feel it. So that's just what I do, I plant my feet, grasp his hips and pull it all the way out leaving just the head in before slamming it home. I tease him with little short strokes while I ask him what he wants, waiting until he begs for it, begs me to pound his ass.

I can feel my orgasm starting, its real close and it time I quit fooling around but I find it's harder then I thought. At first I can't get a rhythm going and my cock keeps falling out, I have a small disappointing orgasm that settles me down a bit. I relax and Dave looks at me over his shoulder telling me to push it in and rock my hips until I get the hang of it. It takes a few minutes but soon I'm fucking him like I've been doing it all my life.

The base of my dick is rubbing my clit and as my next orgasm starts building that's when it happened. I don't know how to explain it other then say it was like I was lifted on another plane, every time I slammed it home it would hit my clit, the harder I slammed the more intense the feeling. I quit worrying about Dave and from his grunts and the way he pushed back to meet me I new he was having a good time.

I put my foot on a chair for leverage and watched my cock go in and out of his ass and suddenly the orgasms hit, no it was better then that, it was one long hard intense mind blowing explosion that felt like it would never end and I didn't want it to. I was shaking and it felt like my legs were giving out, Dave just kept repeating o my god, o my god. I pounded his ass harder and faster until suddenly something happened that I had only read about, I sprayed my cum all over his legs before collapsing on his back.

After a moment I stood up. Kneeling, Dave used his tongue to clean the cum off my legs and pussy. Sitting next to Dave we talked, but he could keep his hands or mouth off me and by the time morning came around we had tried every position, in every room of the house we could think of. Needless to say this is something that will be part of our sex lives from now on.

fossie123
fossie123
104 Followers