Scorned Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together, they forced her to open up and take one of their cocks and suck it. Naturally, the first round was more of a face fuck, but that was to be expected. While one enjoyed her mouth and another waited on deck, the other three made sure she stayed in position, on her knees and focused on her lover's cock.

They worked her hard on her first cock. Li said that all the boys had been in chastity for at least a week, so they all had full balls for her. She assured me she would be used all night. Just what I wanted.

Watching her reaction to her first cumshot in her mouth was priceless. She tried to pull away and she was obviously choking and gagging, but they held her in place, telling her to swallow it all. They made her suck her first cock until it was soft, and another one was right there, waiting for her slutty, wet mouth.

I watched them rotate through her mouth before they put her on the bed to deflower her "sissy pussy." As I watched, I realized this might have commercial appeal. I'd have to get model releases from the boys, but with Li's help, I was sure that wouldn't be a problem.

After a while seeing her spitroasted repeatedly, as "Lucky Pierre," was becoming boring. Satisfied that she was going to get the break-in and workout that I wanted, Li and I went to bed. It had been a while since we shared a bed, and I was horny for some female love. As always, being my mentor, she was on top. After some passionate kissing and petting, she pushed me down between her legs. I found her familiar pussy with her generous lips and clit, and a beautiful salt-and-pepper bush. In those respects, we were identical – I have big pussylips and a big clit, too, and I have always hated shaving my bush. I like all-natural, although I will shave my pussylips sometimes. Better if you have a slave who is skilled in doing that for you.

Rather than lick my pussy, she spooned with me, and rocked my engorged, erect clit to numerous orgasms before it was numb and I was exhausted, completely spent. We fell asleep in that position.

Li and I watched the stream from the baby monitors when we got up. There were two boys left and they were giving Chanel a morning workout. One was laying back on the bed, getting head from her while the other was taking her in the ass. The boy getting head had his hand on the back of her head while she bobbed on his thick cock. They were just as rough, verbally and physically, as the night before.

"That doesn't look all that forced, does it?" Li asked, grinning.

"No, it doesn't. Just goes to show you. All for the better, really. It just pisses me off. I should have known, paid more attention. But, what the fuck. No harm, no foul in the end. I'll make an omelet of this."

"Hell hath no fury," Li giggled. That got a chuckle from me in response.

We continued to watch until they dumped their loads in either end. When they finished, the wiped their cockheads on her face and ass. They left to shower, leaving Chanel there. Once they were dressed and gone, I told Chanel to get showered and get in the kitchen to fix us some brunch, beginning with another pot of coffee and a pitcher of Mimosas. Li and I were going to spend the day together, telling tales of old times and in between tormenting her. I had plans for her continuing transformation.

"Please! Gitte, just let me go! I'll not ever bother you again, ever darken your door! I can't take this!" He pleaded when he brought the carafe of coffee and pitcher of Mimosas.

"The answer is 'NO,'" I said coldly. "You fucked up and you have to pay the price. You've been a very, very bad boy. You're going to do exactly what I say, when I say, how I say, until such time as I release from your sissy-faggot hell, or heaven, I'm still of the opinion that you ARE a sissy faggot, you just need to be pushed out of the closet."

She started sobbing.

"There's nothing wrong with being a sissy faggot," Li said. "But you have to admit it and know your place."

"My place?!" she sobbed.

"Yes, your place, feminized and on your knees, serving real men with real cocks."

"Oh, God! What do I do then? What about my friends?"

"Well, maybe you can be their cocksucker, too," I laughed hard.

"Seriously, you really want us to believe you weren't sucking cock with pleasure and desire this morning? Yes," she said when Chanel looked at her with surprise, "we saw it all. Granted, last night was a little brutal, but nothing like it COULD have been, if Mistress Gitte wanted it that way. You should be grateful; she took a little bit of pity on you. She's going to guide you into being a real sissy slut, and I'll be here to help in any way she wants. It isn't often you get to correct one of nature's mistakes."

"I'm not a mistake," she sobbed.

"Yes, you are, and you need to deal with that. Now dry it up!" I scolded. "We have things to do. Tank top, hotpants, slut heels. Now!"

Li and I were already dressed, so we simply had to wait impatiently for Chanel to get ready.

Li and I took my slut out for tattoos and piercings as soon as she finally got dressed. Raquel was waiting for us, eager to get her hands on a virgin canvas. Every tattoo I had – all eight of them – were exquisitely and expertly done by her. She was a very talented artist of her craft. I got almost all of them when I was a stripper. Nowadays, I wore pants and long sleeves or jackets to conceal them. Few had seen them. That wouldn't be the case for Chanel.

"So, this is my new victim," Raquel said, eying Chanel as if she were her prey.

"Yes, tat her up and pierce her, just as we discussed. Keep her as long as you need."

"Oh, what we talked about, Gitte, that's a multi-day affair," she grinned. "We'll get to know each other very well, won't we, Sweetie?"

The look on Chanel's face was one of frustration and fear.

"Listen to me, slut," I told her sternly. "You fuck with Miss Raquel and you'll get the shit beat out of you right here. You do whatever the fuck she says. The last thing you need are fucked-up tattoos. She's a master of her art. Do as she says and we'll all be fine."

"Don't worry. She's not my first anxious client," Raquel assured us.

We left to do some things, never farther than a call of text if Raquel had a problem.

Since it was going to be an all-day affair, we started off with some coffee to discuss strategy, confirm my plans. The most important thing was to continue her feminization and her break-in. But she needed a job. Li had several interesting ideas in that respect. Some deliciously wicked.

"Gitte, she needs some jewelry to complement her look," Li commented as we chatted over Irish coffee.

"I'm not spending good money on jewelry for that slut," I laughed.

"No, of course not! But there's a great accessory store with excellent costume jewelry. She needs some accessories, too, clutch, purse, etc. Let's go. Don't worry about work. Leave that to me," she grinned wickedly.

We spent the rest of the day shopping for Chanel and ourselves, of course. She needed her own makeup, besides jewelry. Around five, Raquel said she was beat and would finish up for the day shortly. Perfect. Time for one more humiliating event.

We picked her up, with some lovely tattoos already finished on her slutty, trashy, sissy-faggot body, and more to come. We took her to the mall for a makeover. Li's brainstorm. She knew all the makeup artists in the department store in the mall. She sent her girls there, from her titty bar and massage parlor there. She wanted her girls to look trashy, but classy, too. Nothing said "amateur" like clown makeup. She wouldn't tolerate that.

Li did the introductions. Chanel was still shellshocked from tattoos and piercings, especially in her tongue. It would take a few days to get used to that. I'd had one once in my tongue. Guys love them.

Tina, Li's acquaintance there in the department store, was more than happy to give makeup lessons after she understood Chanel's "predicament."

"No problem! I love helping 'new' girls learn makeup and fashion. You ladies go and shop. Leave Chanel with me and I'll have her lovelied up in an hour or so. I'll text you, Miss Li."

What a deal, I thought. Like I wanted to teach her makeup. We left for a drink in the sports bar next door. We fended off the drunk businessmen that were horny for some pussy. They couldn't handle us. We decided to make it obvious we were lesbians. Not the first time we'd done that. They couldn't handle us, anyway.

Chanel looked almost elegant, thanks to Tina, when we returned.

"Bring her by anytime. Compliments of me. I've put together a basic package of makeup for her, if you're interested. She's going to be lovely and she's a natural. Quick learner," she winked and smiled.

Oh, that would be perfect. Daily makeup and style lessons. Li was onto it perfectly.

"Come on, slut. You have another date tonight."

Tina couldn't help but enjoy that tidbit.

It was getting on into the evening when we returned. I'd already texted our guest that we'd be home and ready for him. Once home, I had Chanel strip to shelf bra and heels, but I told her to put on some fishnets. Watching her struggle to put them on with her long, slut nails was delightful. She'd get better. She served us drinks while Li and I reviewed the videos from the previous night. We did that on purpose, to torment her.

The doorbell rang soon enough. She knew she had to get the door, and she knew it was a man for her. But I made her get the door anyway. Visibly trembling, she went to answer it.

To be continued . . . . .

12