Scorpions and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was definitely dreaming.

"You're awake!"

It wasn't a question, just an observation stated by a strange accent.

He had to open his eyes. Cushions could do anything but talk.

He slowly cracked his eyes open, he wasn't in the car anymore; it must be daytime by now but wherever he was was quite dark. Curtains, yes, there were thick curtains everywhere and he was on a bed with.... he was on a bed with a total stranger.

He grabbed the edge of the bed and rolled down, getting as far from the stranger as possible. That was a bad idea because he landed on stones. They were really cold, he could feel how smooth they were. A look downward and his nightmare was confirmed: He had nothing on, not even his briefs, as naked as the day he was born.

A chuckle drew him out of his shock. Big brown eyes were staring at him.

"Where are my clothes?" he tried to grab the sheets but they were entangled around the sun kissed limbs of the Arab prince. So he went for his second option, he lamely covered his groin with his hands.

"You were trapped in the middle of nowhere, almost dead." the dark skinned man sat up and grabbed a plate from a nearby stand.

"Thanks then. I'm Edward." the plate was full of juicy fruit; he wasn't sure what to try so he took an apple and smiled at the stranger.

"The name's Joseph. And you're welcome." Joseph wrapped his arms around Edward and pulled him back on the bed. His long arms embraced the fair-skinned man and covered both of them with ilk sheets. For a few minutes Edward closed his eyes and leaned into the tender touch. He felt hot under the foreigner's fingers as they traced lazy circles on his soft skin.

"So Edward, what brought you here?" a warm mouth whispered before he ran his tongue along his neck and nibbled on his ear.

There was no answer so Joseph continued his assault. He rested one hand on a taut stomach while his other hand went under the sheets and grabbed his cock.

Edward shuddered with pleasure but bit his lower lip to suppress a moan. He hadn't been touched by his lover or any other man for a long time and his body was betraying him.

"Please."

The warm hand around his cock was taking him to a place where he had nothing to worry about.

"No, little one. Not before you answer my question." Fingers touched his sensitive nipples, before twisting first the one on the right and then the one on the left with too much force.

"Ouch." Edward opened his eyes in shock.

"What was wrong with this man?" he thought wildly. "Why was he denying his pleasure?" The answers hit him at full blast. He wasn't there to be pleased. Not only was he in the arms of a total stranger, but he had more important things to worry about than begging for his release.

He pushed the arms aside and got out of the bed, Joseph was slow to comprehend and gave Edward enough time to look around the room, find his clothes and get dressed.

"Sorry, I'm not gay." He well knew it was a big lie, of course he liked guys and he enjoyed being touched; but this wasn't the right place and that guy wasn't the right person.

"But you were enjoying my touch; I had the evidence in my hand before you selfishly took it away." Joseph pouted and tried to look disappointed, but the twinkle in his eyes told another story. Joseph got out of the bed smoothly and headed toward a door. It must have been a bathroom because in a very short time he could hear a tub filling.

Now that Edward had his clothes on, his emotions under control and that distracting man out of the room, he found time to look around carefully.

It was a big bedroom with probably a nice bathroom, thick red velvet curtains hung from the windows and a large bed was in the middle, taking more than half of the space. There was a door to his right that was closed and the bathroom was on the left. Next to the bed were two stands, one was covered with exotic fruit and the other had several empty bottles of fine wine with two glasses. He spotted his bag in a corner and went for it.

It was opened and someone has gone through his stuff thoroughly. He looked inside each and every pocket; they had been emptied except the hidden pocket with his secret weapon. He sighed with relief, and then he looked at the small heap of his belongings. There wasn't anything suspicious among them so the chances of their figuring out his plan were low. However, he hadn't expected to meet the bad guys that way and he had to come up with a new plan soon.

Edward was so deep in thought that neither did he notice the muscular Arab was out of the bathroom, nor did he see the keen dagger stopping not far from his neck.

"So Edward, you don't look like a crazy zoologist those papers claim," came a voice from above him. "Mind telling me why I have the pleasure of meeting a CIA agent before this little knife cuts into your smooth skin?"

There was no sign of the lovely dark skinned prince, the person who was looking at Edward was a ruthless assassin with a mesmerizing tattoo of a yellow scorpion on his chest.

"Damn terrorist, he's smarter than we knew." Edward thought as he stared helplessly at the approaching dagger.

12