Scotch Mist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You take hold of your painfully hard cock and position yourself behind her. You are just about to ask if she is sure, when she looks over her shoulder at you, and whispers "Fuck my arse, Andrew. Fuck it hard, please". Your emotions soar, who would question an offer like that. You touch the tip against her puckered hole and push forward steadily. You feel your cock force its way inside slowly, then after that initial resistance slightly faster. You are buried to the hilt in her tight arse.

She wiggles her arse from side to side, and you feel her muscles tensing and relaxing around your cock. Suddenly, you don't want to wait any longer, and you want to fuck her arse hard, just like she requested. You look down at her peachy arse, and your cock buried in it and you bring your hand down swiftly in a stinging slap. She squeals in shock and pleasure as you spank her arse, and you know she enjoyed that. So as you pull back, preparing for your first rough thrust, you slap the other cheek harder. And as your hand makes contact with her soft white cheek, leaving a red hand print. You thrust your erection deep into her arse as hard and fast as you can. She screams "YES" as you stretch and fill her arse. This ends you over the edge, and you grab both hips, and start to bang her arse. Really fucking her as hard as you can, you hold her hips back against you as you pull out and pound back into her again and again. You feel her body shake and realise that as you are fucking her, she is rubbing her clit, and this just makes you even hornier. You pull all the way out and thrust hard back into her; she is almost singing her pleasure, as you thrust and pound hard and deep. Faster and faster you fuck her tight arse, until you know you can't hold on for a moment longer. Just as you growl that you are coming, you feel her body shudder and the heat from her cunt increases, you feel her muscles flexing around you, as she comes and so do you. You shudder and shake as your cock pours come deep into her arse. You manage those short sharp thrusts as you unloaded your come and are blown away by the pleasure you feel.

You feel the world darken, as you slid your cock out of her arse and fall onto the bed beside her, sated. You are aware of the sounds of her breathing and your own, as your eyes close, and the last thing you remember is the smell, that heather and whisky smell, as you drift in your post orgasmic haze again.

You hear a voice calling "Andrew? Andrew", at first you think it is her. Then you realise that it is a male voice, and that you are cold. You open your eyes and see stone walls, and realise that you are in the ruins of the castle, it is cold and misty and there is a man somewhere close calling your name. You manage to shout out that you are here, where ever here may be. A figure approaches through the mist, carrying a bright torch. You switch on your own torch and he comes over to you. He introduces himself as Fergus and says he is glad to have found you. He tells you that you are lucky, that they thought the ghost had got you. He helps you to your feet and leads you towards the path. You ask, jokingly, about the ghost. He doesn't laugh in response. He tells you that the laird's young wife was unfaithful to him while he was away at war. When he returned he walled her up in the castle and left her there to die. Over the centuries many men have gone missing near these ruins and when they are found dead the following morning they all have the same satisfied smile on their faces. The ghostly wife is still seducing men and killing them in the process. He asks if you saw the ghost and you say no, not wanting to admit to your vision/delusion.

Fergus takes to the hotel and leaves you to get a good night's sleep. Before you can settle, you ask the hotel receptionist about the ghost and she gives you a little book about the history of the castle. You go to your room and have a hot shower, to warm up and calm down. As you slip into bed you remember the history book, flicking through the pages you are startled to find a picture of your mystery lady, Heather, the Lairds wife and the ghost of the castle.

As you drift off to sleep you remember the scent of her and just for a moment reflect on your narrow escape. As your brain is shutting down to sleep, you hear a soft melodic voice say, "You were safe, in no danger Andrew. You gave pleasure as well as taking it, I would never harm you! You are welcome to visit me any dark and misty night"

12