Scott and Connor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd better go for three, Connor, open me up..." Aidan moaned. Connor slowly slid a third finger into Aidan's ass as Aidan groaned with pleasure. He felt Aidan's hand wrap around his rock-hard cock, gently stroking him.

"C'mon, babe, I want this," Aidan moaned. "Fuck your boyfriend..." he sighed.

Connor shifted his knees and aimed his thick, large tool straight at Aidan's hole. He ran a ribbon of lube on top of his shaft and started to spread it. "Ok, Aid...I'll go slow." He inched forward, pushing the knob through Aidan's tight ring. Aidan groaned as the head of Connor's cock entered him for the very first time.

"You ok?"

"Yeah...fuck, it's big. Holy..."

"I can pull out."

"Connor, I swear I will beat the crap out of you if you pull out."

Connor pressed forward gently, sliding another inch or two into the tight ass beneath him. Aidan seemed to take it well and then hissed in pain as Connor hit an obstruction. He backed off, unsure what he'd hit. "What was that?"

"Oooh, easy big boy, inner ring. Tease it gently," Aidan directed. Connor continued to gently press and flex his cock and slowly, Aidan's ass began to open. After a few moments, Connor could no longer feel the tightness that blocked his path and moved forward again. Aidan sighed and moaned as his boyfriend moved deeper into him.

"Connor...oh, fuck, it's good."

"I'm gonna try to go deeper."

"Yeah..."

Connor braced himself on Aidan's thighs and leaned into his ass. Inch by inch, he slid all the way into Aidan and pressed down hard. Aidan alternated between groans and sighs as Connor drilled in.

Up to this point, Connor had been completely focused on not hurting Aidan. As he hit bottom, however, he realized how good it felt to be buried inside him. A wave of pleasure flowed up his cock. His brain was bathing itself in sex hormones and endorphins. Aidan's tight hot sheath squeezed his cock in all the right places and he felt himself losing control.

"Ohhhh, fuck...Aidan...fuck you're so tight..." he moaned.

"Only because you're so fucking huge..." Aidan moaned.

"Am I hurting you?" Connor asked, concerned.

"No. You're ok."

"I want to move, Aidan. I gotta fuck you..."

"Do it, man."

Connor started to push in and out, thrusting gently into his boyfriend's body. Little by little he picked up the pace, until he was firmly fucking Aidan's ass with long strokes of his cock. He grabbed Aidan's cock and stroked it. "You're rock hard, man. I think you like me in your ass," Connor laughed.

Aidan groaned and then wrung from his throat, "Connor, don't stop. Rub my cock. I'm gonna cum again..." Connor sped up his strokes on Aidan's six incher and plunged into his ass. A moment later, Aidan's cock flared and spit a thin spray of cum onto his abs. Aidan gasped and exhaled as a second spurt shot forth, and then dribbles of his second load leaked from the tip.

Connor thought it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. "Shit, man, I just fucked the cum out of you."

"You did."

It was enough to flip his own trigger. "Aidan...I'm close..." Connor moaned, picking up the pace of his hips.

"Don't stop, babe. Fill your boyfriend..." Aidan urged.

Connor grabbed Aidan by the hips in his strong hands and shot into overdrive, plowing his cock hard into Aidan's ass. It felt really good to stroke his shaft in and out of the vise-like grip of Aidan's hole, and he knew it wouldn't be long before the pressure made him shoot. He could feel a familiar tightness in his balls and knew he was on the edge. Aidan groaned from the onslaught but took his boyfriend's huge cock like a pro. He loved the tight grip of Connor's hands holding him in place so that Connor could plunge deep inside. He could see Connor's sweat-flecked chest heaving, and the look on his face confirmed that the urge to cum was washing over him. He knew it was only a matter of seconds. Aidan slapped his hands on the bed, grabbing handfuls of the sheets, and locked his legs around Connor's back. A moment later, Connor slammed his cock deep into Aidan and held it there. Aidan could feel the shaft swelling as Connor went over the edge.

Connor moaned loudly as he felt his cock start to throb. He was usually a hard cummer, and fucking for the first time was triggering a huge climax. He could feel the cum shooting up his seed tube and spurting out of his shaft. Aidan meanwhile could feel a powerful pulsing in his ass. Connor's cock was throbbing hard, pumping his DNA into Aidan's body. Aidan could feel a wet warmth spreading inside him as Connor pumped again and again. He knew from their hand jobs that Connor was a big shooter, and he could imagine the ropes that were shooting deep inside him from his boyfriend's large cock.

A moment later, it was Connor's turn to collapse forward as his orgasm drained from him. Aidan wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and stroked his back as Connor unwound from an explosive climax.

"Feel good?" Aidan whispered.

"Better than anything, Aid. Damn, that was beyond words..."

"Guess what," Aidan teased.

"What?" Connor asked.

"We're not virgins anymore."

Connor chuckled breathlessly, still trying to catch his wind. "No we're not."

"There's no one else I would have wanted to lose it to."

"Me either."

"Connor... I..." Aidan paused.

Connor looked at him, straight in the eyes. What passed between them was unspoken, and it didn't need words. "That's the third time you haven't finished that sentence, Aidan," he said, gently. Aidan blushed and cast his eyes down.

"So I will," he said. "I love you, too."

When Aidan looked up, his eyes were wet. He was holding it back well, but couldn't entirely stop the emotion welling up in them.

Connor leaned down and kissed him. The kiss lasted a long time.

12