Scott and Connor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're gonna need a shower," Scott warned, pointing to the ribbons of his drying semen on Connor's chest.

"Nope," Connor countered. "I'm going down to breakfast proudly painted with your sperm. I may even go down without a shirt so they all know what a good shot you are."

Scott smiled and lifted off Connor's softening cock. He flopped to the side and cuddled up to Connor, head on his hairy, muscled chest. "Ok, but give us a couple of minutes like this before we go parade before your frat brothers."

"Sure thing, buddy. Just the two of us." Connor wrapped an arm around Scott and pulled him close.

Scott thought back on the time they had spent together. It had been two weeks since the frat party, two weeks since Connor had first taken him to bed. And it had been a wild two weeks. They spent every spare moment together, in bed and out of it. Scott had become a regular visitor to the frat and Connor had stayed the night a couple of times in Scott's dorm room. It was blatantly obvious they were more than friends and hanging with a senior frat brother had definitely gotten Scott some reputation points on his freshman hall.

"Connor, does that really make two of us?"

Connor knew where Scott was headed. He knew the conversation would come eventually, and was actually surprised it had taken this long. "How do you mean?" he said cryptically.

"Are we... Well, what are we?"

"I suppose you want a better answer than 'fuckbuds'."

"Uh, yeah. I hope we're more than that."

Connor chuckled. It made his chest roll under Scott's cheek. "Yes, we are way more than that, Scotty, way more. Let me ask you: what do you need me to be? Your friend? That I am. Your lover? Easy to say yes to that."

"We spend a lot of time together."

"Is that a problem?"

"God, no! It's anything but. I like being with you, and not just in bed."

"Glad to hear that," Connor said with one of his big, toothy grins. "Especially since I feel the same way. But hey, don't dismiss the time in bed. Not every freshman scores a senior. I think you've made some people jealous."

Scott laughed. "Oh, I'm sure of it. I've heard some of the gossip from my hall. Even the straight guys are envious." He paused and sat up, cross-legged next to Connor in the bed. "I just wonder if we're, well, if we're..."

"Uh, oh. Oh, boy. I can hear the phrase coming, Scott." Connor comically sneered and mocked the phrase with air quotes: "In a relationship?"

"Connor! Come on." Scott paused for a long time. "But are we?"

Connor's face went dead serious. "Scott, is that what you want?" He sat up and touched Scott's cheek tenderly. "I told you the first night, this was a one-night stand only if you wanted it to be. I'm yours as long as you want me, buddy." He flopped back down on the pillow. With a slight laugh, he said "we're together, we do stuff together, we're practically living together, and..." Connor stopped midsentence. For a moment, sadness flashed in his eyes. For an instant, his thoughts were a million miles away. "We do stuff together," he whispered, "and... and we suck face." He sighed, deeply. It lasted but a moment and then he lay back and smiled wickedly. "Oh, and we fuck, spectacularly. What would you call that?"


Scott thought for a moment. "I guess that makes you my...boyfriend?"

Connor smiled at hearing the word. He propped his head on an arm and his right leg rose up at an angle. "Is that what you would like to be?"

Scott nodded.

"Well, then it's settled. Boyfriends it is. You have your first official boyfriend. And he is the total package, if I do say so myself."

Scott rolled his eyes and slapped at Connor's arm. "You're such an ass."

"But?"

"You're an ass, but you're my ass. I'll keep ya. Boyfriend."

Scott began to trace circles on Connor's body with his fingertips. Connor was no carpet, but he was definitely hairy. Scott traced the whorls of hair from his armpits to his chest, then down the trail between his abs. He liked how their sweat and Scott's cum swirled and matted Connor's chest and belly hair. He ran his fingers through Connor's thick pubic bush and caressed his soft cock and wrinkled ball sack.

"I like the way you touch me," Connor said quietly with a gentle smile.

Scott smiled and kept moving slowly, tracing the pattern of hair down Connor's right leg.

And then he noticed an irregularity he hadn't noticed before. It was faded and well-covered by body hair, but it was definitely a scar. Scott traced it further. It was huge, from Connor's knee all the way to his ankle.

"Connor, what's this? There's a huge scar here, like the length of your whole lower leg."

Connor breathed deeply, twice. He smiled wistfully and, for a moment, his eyes were again a million miles away. Finally, quietly, he answered. "It's an old wound, Scott. But don't worry, it's healed."

(Scott and Connor will take a short break but will return.)

12