Scott and Desere

Story Info
An adventurous couple enjoys a birthday.
2.5k words
4.05
31.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting down on the bench just after the quitting bell rings at work, I look up at the picture of my girlfriend and smile, knowing what a night I am about to give her. She turns 25 today and all I can think of giving her tonight, besides myself is another man to go with it. I know what your thinking how many guys would allow her to take another man, especially while your with her.... well, once you see her dark brown hair, almond eyes, succulent lips and a body to die for, when she wants something you let her have it. I had to make one simple demand with allowing it though, if she was with another man, I had to be present. Grabbing my keys and closing my locker it dawns on me, I hadn't asked anyone to come over yet!

Walking to the time clock I see John, he'd come over to watch a few games and have a few drinks before so he knew us pretty well. He stands about 6 foot dark complexion, blond hair and blue eyes, and from one of his visits over the summer I knew his well defined as well, probably why I got a gym membership soon after. I had seen how both he and Desere look at each other, talk about seeing sex in their eyes, they practically tear each other's clothes off with them. Granted I'm not all that bad myself at 5 foot 10, defined body but still a pinch of fat here and there, nothing too noticeable, brown hair, hazel eyes and a slight Mediterranean look to me from the Italian and Greek sides of my family. I clock out of work and call John over to my locker, acting as if I had forgotten something.

"Hey John, what you up to tonight, heading to the bar again?"

"Yeah, been a long week, I need to relax."

"How would you like to come over tonight instead? Its Desere's birthday today, and I know she'd like to see you, trust me you'll thank me later if you do"

"Umm ok" he answered cautiously, "it's her birthday, I'd think you two would want some alone time?"

I smile at him, "Any normal couple yeah, but haven't you noticed how skimpy her clothes have been getting when ever you come over? She wants you, and for her birthday, I'm gonna let her if your willing, and can handle sharing her with me"

His face looks dumbstruck, "You want me to fuck Desere, in front of you?"

"Yeah that's pretty much the jist of it, there's one other thing I need to ask you if you're willing to do this, and this is for her fantasy I hope to fulfill tonight," I say as I pull him outside with me, whispering so no one could hear us. He looks at me, still a little shocked but agrees.

"Ok great, show up about 7:30 tonight then"

"Right. See you there." As we both get into our cars and head our separate ways until tonight

---------------------------

Pulling into the driveway, and grabbing the groceries for dinner tonight and the wine and beer for afterwards, I go in and drop everything off in the kitchen, putting the wine in the freezer and everything else in the fridge, when I hear a moan I know all too well. Damn she's an insufferable minx; I can't even wait until I get home. I think to myself as I head to the bedroom, expecting to see her using one of her toys. As I enter the room, I see she was getting pleasure all right, from her blue dolphin that I had gotten her for Christmas. She's on all fours facing the headboard, while she pumps the rotating pearled dildo into her soaking pussy. Looking over the room I see one of her other dildo/vibrators off next to her on the bed. As hard as I try to look around to see how all this had happened I can barely take my eyes off of her cream colored body, which is virtually hairless, her 36C breasts swinging with each thrust she gives herself, I drop my pants and boxers and start stroking myself.

Watching her, I could see her juices flowing out of her pussy. From the sound and intensity of her moans, I could tell that she had been at this for a while, because she was getting close to coming. Rubbing the head of my cock with the precum I had started to secrete, I watch her hand go down to her pussy, and rubbing her clit. Finally seeing my chance, and getting close to my own release as well, I get on the bed behind her and drive the full length of my eight-inch cock into her. She arches her back up, twisting her had back to kiss me, as her pussy starts to spasm over my cock, trying to squeeze the cum out of me.

"Happy birthday baby," I whisper to her as I start thrusting in and out of her as her orgasm hits. All she can do is moan and smile, taking it as a thank you, as I continue to make long deep strokes into her. I knew I wouldn't last long, but that was a good thing, it means I can last longer tonight. I pull her hips back into me, causing my cock to go as deep as possible as I shoot my load into her. As we fall onto the bed together, holding her in my arms.

After a few moments of feeling me beside her, she turns to me and asks," So handsome, what did you get me for my Birthday?"

"You'll just have to wait, part of it, you get now, part of it at dinner and the big surprise is later tonight," I tell her smiling as I reach under the bed and pull out three boxes for her. Giving her the smallest of them first, she starts ripping the paper off the box as if she was a little kid again. Her mouth dropping as she see's the new White Stork Vibrator from the online sex store we get things from. I just look at her and smile as I hander her the second box, as she starts ripping into that one as well. She looks at me and frowns, " you got me too much," she pouts at me as she pulls out the strapless floral lace camisole set, with crotch-less panties. "Just wait," I tell her as I hand her the third box, not even out of my hands and half of the paper is off before it reaches her lap in front of her, she opens the box and carefully takes out the black silk dress. Setting the dress down she lunges at me kissing me. "You're too good to me," she whispers.

"Well dear, I think you should get cleaned up, and I should start on your dinner," I say, pulling on my pants, throwing my boxers in the hamper, knowing I won't be wearing any for the rest of the night. As I'm heading into the kitchen, I hear the shower start, as I start making her dinner.

-----------------------

Just as I finish setting the table, and lighting the candles, I see Desere coming down the hallway dressed in her new dress. She sits down at the table as I pour her a glass of wine, and go to bring the pasta, cubed chicken and homemade Alfredo sauce over to the table. I look and I see that she's wearing her crotch-less under wear. Yes, this is going to be a fun night. As I sit down and start eating she asks, "I thought you said I'd get the next part of my gift at dinner?"

I smile at her, "Impatient tonight are we? You'll find you're present soon enough." She looks at me curiously, as she takes a drink of her wine, noticing something in the bottom of the Glass. She looks at me, then the glass then back at me, grabbing her unused fork fishing out an engagement ring from the bottom of the glass pulling it out and looking at it in disbelief. "I figured after dating for four years, and living together for the last two, we might want to take the next step. Desere, will you marry me?"

Putting the ring on her finger, she leaps out of her chair and runs, and jumps into my lap, kissing me, and then looking at the seven diamonds in her ring. "If this is the second thing your doing for my birthday, the next should be really something."

I smile at her, sliding my middle finger into her pussy, "Oh, it will be darling, but for now go and eat, we don't have too much time to get ready after were done. We both ate quickly, and bringing out her birthday cake and lighting the candles, she blew them out, I can only imagine what she would wish for, and who knows it may be happening sooner than she thinks. The cake cut and eaten and the table cleared, I take her by the hand and bring her to the bedroom.

Entering the room, I start pulling off her new dress kissing each inch of skin as it comes into view. Repeating as I pull off her camisole and crotch-less panties and sitting her on the bed. "Stay there," I whisper as I move to the drawer where all of our little sexual toys are. She looks at me wondering what sort of kinky or depraved things I have in store for her tonight. I get up and turn around to face her holding the swiveling wrist cuffs, with spreader bar, so I can flip her over on the bed if I wish and a blindfold. Smiling at her, I hand her the blindfold as I set up the wrist restraints. "Do not pull the blindfold off, I will do it when the time is right, understand?"

"Whatever you say, Scott." She said expectantly.

Smiling at her as I put her into the restraints. "No words until your blindfold comes off, understand?" as I'm pulling my shirt off, leaving me in nothing but pants. Moving closer to the bed, I crawl up to her, and run the tip of my nose along the slit of her lower lips, inhaling the scent off her sex, before I follow with my tongue. Slowly licking her, moving my tongue slowly deeper between the folds of her sex, I look up at the clock 7:25, John should be here any moment. I start to get up as her legs wrap around my head, not wanting me to leave. Placing my hands on her legs and rubbing them lightly I tell her.

"I forgot something in the other room, I'll be right back" I head out of the bedroom and go into the kitchen grabbing a can of aerosol whipped cream, as I hear John's car pulling up in the driveway. I quickly go to the door and try to open it as quietly as I can.

"Hey John, excited?"

"Ya, know Scott, the way your acting about this is a little creepy."

"You don't know the half of it, Desere isn't my girlfriend anymore, she's my fiancée."

John blinks, "Ok, so I'm doing this with your fiancée now?"

"Yeah, here's what were gonna do, she's naked in bed waiting for me right now, blindfolded. Take the whipped cream here, go into the bedroom, and take your clothes off, she's going to think you're me. When I give you the signal, flip her over and have her ride you, that's when I'm going to join in."

"You sure you want to go through with this? I mean stuff like this can screw up a relationship."

"I'm not worried." I say as we turn and head into the house.

I follow John as he starts stripping off his clothes as he walks into the bedroom. I see his eyes light up seeing her nude, unsuspecting form, as he uses the whipped cream on her nipples before licking them off. I move over to her hope chest, removing my pants and rubbing my cock watching him pleasure my fiancée. She starts to moan from his tongue on her sensitive nipples, as he runs a trail of the whipped cream down her flat stomach down to her, now very wet sex. Licking his way down, he finally gets to her treasure trove and dives his tongue deep inside her.

My cock now at full staff, I start to stroke, as John slides out of his pants and boxers, I look to Desere and see the look of pleasure on her face. I notice John had looked up at me, his face covered in her juices. I nod at him and he moves up onto the bed next to her, and for the first time I see his engorged cock, she's gonna know the moment she bottoms out on him it isn't me, he's about the same thickness, but he has to be about 10 inches. He goes up turning the restraint bar; she knows what the feeling is and follows the movement of the bar with her body, straddling him.

I move up to the foot of the bed as she starts to impale herself on his massive rod, as I get on the bed.

Feeling the pressure difference on the bed, she asks "Scott? What's going on?" I move up behind her, moving my arms around her grasping her breasts as I kiss her neck and move up to take off her blindfold. Her eyes first see me as I take it off.

Her eyes widen as she looks down at the man that is inside of her as he starts thrusting his hips up and down inside of her. "John?! When, how?" The look on her face was a pure mixture of surprise, shock, lust and delight. She quickly kisses me deeply, then moves down to kiss him, as I remove her hands from the restraints. Once her hands are free, I move behind her and slowly start to slide my cock into her next to John's cock the feeling is almost indescribable, as we both work to get a rhythm going. Not long afterwards, I feel John shooting off inside of her, as she screams out in pleasure.

Pulling Desere up to me by the shoulders as her orgasm takes over her, I bite her hard at the spot where neck meets her shoulder. This only makes her cum harder, squeezing her sex around both of us. I whisper in her ear,

"Have him drink one of the glasses of juice on the nightstand, there's crushed Viagra in them, one for me and one for him." Smiling at me, she does as she's asked.

"So John, was it worth not going to the bar tonight?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah. Hey what's in the juice it tasted a little funny?"

Desere smiles at him and says giggling. "Just something to keep you 'up' all night. I can't believe you two planned this."

"Hey don't look at me Scott just asked me about this today."

I started to pump in and out of her pussy, John's half-hard cock still inside her. They both start moaning, as I feel John hardening up again.