Scott and Jill Come to Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had Mary lay down on the floor and spread her legs. Scott started sucking her tit, while I kissed her and fingered her moistening vagina. Once we were all good and warmed up I had Mary get on her hands and knees. I moved up behind her and slid the smooth purple head of my penis up and down her vulva, adding my pre-cum to her own juices. She moaned as I slid just the head of my cock inside her. I looked over at Jill to see that her legs were spread wide and she had one hand in the cunt and the other playing with her swollen left nipple. Scott had moved over in front of Mary and she was eagerly sucking his cock. Seeing as we were all properly engaged I slid my cock all the way into my wife's pussy and started to fuck her. I fucked her hard and fast and Soon felt that familiar feeling as I unloaded deep inside her. When I pulled out of her, Scott immediately took my place and wasted no time in giving her at least 2 more orgasms along with another load of cum. As Scott was pounding Mary, Jill came over to me and licked my cock and smooth balls clean.

When Scott finished in Mary and pulled out Jill immediately got down between Mary's legs and started licking all of our cum out of her. Mary was somewhat surprised but Jill's cunnilingus skills seemed to be advanced, and soon Mary was screaming with pleasure.

As Jill was eating Mary Scott got down behind Jill and started eating her. When everybody was done Jill and Mary were laying in a pile, trying to catch their breath.

When they could speak Jill asked Mary if she'd ever been with another woman and Mary told her she had not. Jill then said she's had a fling with a roommate in college and had always wanted to eat a fresh fucked pussy but had never had the chance. Watching Jill eat my wife had caused me to become fully erect and Jill come over and fixed that problem. Her fellatio skills were AT LEAST as advanced as her cunnilingus skills and she quickly brought me to orgasm, but by this time there was very little sperm left, which disappointed her, just a little.

It had gotten very late and Jill and Scott had an early flight, so we got cleaned up and dressed. Jill thanked us profusely for including them in our "sexcapades." We again discussed taking a vacation together to a clothing optional resort and they promised to come back VERY soon.

Over the next few weeks we heard from them several times and we continued to discuss the CO vacation. Jill called on my birthday and we all got caught up. Jill said they wouldn't be back in town until spring, which was several months away. For maybe the 10th. time we jointly bemoaned the fact that we lived so far apart.

Right after the holidays Scott called and said they'd be back in town in April, right around Mary's birthday. We told him we'd look forward to seeing them and immediately started making plans for our next adventure.

12