Scott and Kerry Go Camping

Story Info
A couple make love beside the campfire.
1.7k words
4.47
16.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of the soft snores of the kids as they sleep in the tent are intertwined with the sounds of crickets chirping and the faint cry of a loon as the sun slowly and reluctantly gives off it's last bit of light as it disappears behind the horizon. We have our arms around each other as we sit on the beach beside a fire, warm, happy and very content after a full day of fun with each other and our kids. As we sit on the old familiar gray blanket, we look up at the stars, millions of them, as they show off their brilliance even more so as the night gets darker. As we look at the sky we both gasp in unison as a falling star streaks overhead leaving a long trail of fire that takes our breath away with it's beauty and simplicity. I silently make a wish, a wish that can never be told about until it comes true. You snuggle in closer and I quietly whisper "that was beautiful, almost as beautiful as you. " You look up at me and smile, your beautiful blue eyes as brilliant and luminous as the shooting star that we have just witnessed. You tilt your head up and I lean forward and softly kiss you on the lips. Your lips slightly part and I kiss you again. You put your arms around me, and pull me closer as we continue to kiss, our passion building.

We lay on our sides, facing each other on the blanket, bathed in the warm, soft glow from the light of the fire and kiss each other softly, but with ever growing passion and desire. I feel your hand slide around from my back and lift up the shirt I'm wearing. You playfully rub your hand down my side and slide it over that one little spot that makes me squirm, then move it back up towards my nipples. I make a low throaty moan as your fingers rub, then softly pinch my nipple. I reciprocate, and caress your breasts through the thin material of your top. It is your turn to moan quietly.

I move my hand down over the beautiful curve of your hip, thankful that you decided to wear a sundress today. Your hand also moves down and you lightly brush my growing hardness, making me moan again. I slide my hand up your sexy thigh, under your sundress until I reach your panties. I slip my hand inside, my fingers slowly making their way to your special spot. I gently, but firmly push you onto your back and move between your legs. You quickly lift your amazing spankable ass so I can skim off your panties. In the flickering light of the fire I can see you are glistening already. I lower my head and brush against you with my nose making you squirm just a little. I stick out my eager tongue and very slowly and softly lick upwards towards your very special spot. I stop just short of that spot and slowly lick my way back down, then back up again always deliberately stopping just short of that spot. I decide after a very short time that I can't deny you, or myself, any longer and slide my tongue all the way up and quickly and firmly lick you right there. I clamp my mouth down on you and suck on you while I lick you. You moan and gasp, your excitement building as I continue to suck and lick you. You gasp again, louder this time and call my name as I slide one, then two fingers in you as I lick you. Once my fingers are inside you they seek out, then find, that very special spot inside you. You gasp again as my fingers start to work on that spot inside. I know you are close to climax and I increase the pressure of my tongue on your special spot. Then I can feel waves coming off you as you cum and call "ohhhhhh Scott!"

I move up so we are once again laying beside each other. You take my face in your hands and lick your wetness from my face then kiss me passionately. You move your hands down and pull down the cut off track pants I am wearing to expose my hard cock. I smile as I feel your fingers wrapping around me and begin to stroke me. You kiss my neck and start moving down. You are soon licking one nipple, then the other, then sucking and finally a playful nibble before you continue lower. The feeling of your warm breath on me causes me to twitch in anticipation. First there is the feel of your lips on me as you kiss my cock from top to bottom, then the feel of you licking me with broad strokes of your tongue. You swirl your tongue around the head of my cock licking up my delicious pre-cum. I audibly gasp as you take my now absolutely huge cock into your mouth. You put your hands on either side of my waist, and lower your head even further and suck on me, then begin to fuck me with your mouth. I gasp again, then briefly pull your hair, then pull your head up. I knew I would cum much too soon if I let you keep doing that to me. I wanted to take you, right then and there, so I pull you up so I could kiss you. We kiss passionately and move around so we are both on our knees facing each other our passion for each other still growing every minute. You pause just long enough to pull your dress up over your head. You are naked now and in the dancing light of the fire you look stunning and incredible sexy.

"I want your cock back in my mouth" you whisper in my ear. You then lay back down and I scoot around so we can sixty-nine. I can feel you rubbing my cock across your lips, then lick your way down the shaft to my balls. You take one, then the other in your mouth, then your tongue slides further. I have moved your legs behind my shoulders so I can get my tongue deep in you and I fuck you with my tongue. You are sooooo wet! As your tongue moves further, so does mine and we are licking each other everywhere. You take my cock and put it back in your mouth. I can feel you adjust your head then you grab my ass with both hands and pull me into you and suddenly every bit of my cock in in your mouth and throat.

It feels wonderful, but I pull away from you, very reluctantly, but I want, no, need to fuck you. We kiss passionately, my left hand in your hair, and with the other I am guiding my cock into you. With a single thrust I give you every inch of my cock.

"Oh! Scott! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" you gasp as my cock fills you. I start slowly, but that doesn't last long as you tell me to fuck you hard. I start slamming you, fucking you hard for a couple of minutes, then slow down so I don't cum too fast.

"Please fuck me from behind. I want it from behind so much! Does that make me bad?" you ask me as you get on all fours. I smile and tell you it does make you bad. I then take the opportunity to eat you from behind. I love doing that! I can get my tongue so deep in you! I fuck you with my tongue, then move up so I am licking you in that forbidden spot, then slide my tongue in you. You gasp and start begging me to fuck you. I keep you begging for a couple of minutes while I give you a good working over with my tongue. Then I slowly, agonizingly slowly, start sliding my cock in you until I am buried in you. Then I can't help myself, I start fucking you. Hard. You moan softly as I pound you from behind. You slide your right hand underneath yourself so you can play with your clit as I fuck you harder and harder.

"I feel like such a slut when you fuck me like this...is that bad?" you ask breathlessly as I fuck you hard.

"Oh yeah, you are bad! A bad fun sized slut!" I respond. I decide to risk the noise it will make and I smack that beautiful ass of yours hard. You gasp and tell me you love it. "Love what?" I say as I fuck you. "The way you fuck me! The way you smack my ass! Your cock in me! Your cum in my mouth! Everything!" Then you ask me again if I think you are bad so I smack you even harder once more. Even with just the light of the fire and the stars I can see your ass already turning red where I smacked you. I am close to cumming and when I tell you so you tell me to cum in you. With one more stroke I begin to cum and that in turn pushes you over the edge and you begin to cum too. I keep cumming and I shoot a huge load in your tight little pussy. You then pull away from me, like you do when you cum hard. I quickly get underneath you so you are straddling my face. The huge load of cum I shot in you starts dripping out of you and suddenly there's a big gush of cum that lands right on my mouth. More follows it until I have cum on my lips, chin and I can feel it sliding down my face. Suddenly you are there, licking and sucking my cum from my face and we kiss passionately sharing our cum like we often do, making a mess as we do so. We both have cum all over our faces, but not for long as we lick each others face clean, smiling and laughing quietly as we do so.

As we lay snuggled in each others arms beside the fire tired and very satisfied, I look into your sparkling blue eyes and say " I loves you my Kerry Girl". You snuggle even closer to me and tell me that you love me too.

Then you look up at me, smile and ask "when can we come camping again?"