Scott and Kerry Go to the Carwash

Story Info
A married couple enjoy sex at a public carwash.
3.9k words
4.53
19.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story and it would not have been possible without the help of volunteer editor Zooey Audrey. Please be kind.

*

I'm a pretty lucky guy I think. My wife, who I've known since grade school, likes doing all kinds of things from the vanilla to the naughty, and I love her very much for it. We especially like having sex outdoors and I would like to tell you about one of these times in particular.

We are always looking for places to have sex outdoors. We've had sex deep in a forest, on the beach, farmer's fields, stair wells, in parks, and in parking garages, just to name a few places. It seems the more risky it is the more turned on my wife gets. We were fucking near what we thought was a seldom used trail when we heard a group of guys riding by on mountain bikes. One of them said to the others, "Wouldn't you like to be getting some of that!" Knowing we had been seen while we were fucking made my wife cum instantly.

My wife Kerry is a 5'1", curvy, blue-eyed brunette in her mid 40's, but looks years younger. Think of Elizabeth Hurley's head on Kim Kardassian's body, and that would give you a pretty good idea what she looks like. I'm 5'10", and 175lbs with reddish-brown hair and blue eyes.

One day we were walking past a car wash in the neighborhood when she said we should have sex in there. It was an older carwash with only two bays and hoses, not a newer drive-thru one. We walked over to it and looked for any security cameras but didn't see any. We started to plan.

We decided we would visit the car wash on a warm evening and take my car, a station wagon. She would dress provocatively, in a dress, stockings and heels. She'd get into the back of the car and I would back into the car wash and open the tailgate and she'd be waiting for me.

The right evening was upon us soon. I had Kerry wear a cheap, black skin-tight "wet look" mini dress I bought on e-bay. We have a rule about sexy clothes, simply put, I buy it, she's got to wear it. The dress was incredibly tight and displayed her amazing curves perfectly. She also wore a pair of black stay-up stockings and black patent leather "fuck me pumps" with 3 ½ inch heels, a thick silver anklet and a black leather collar. No bra, no panties. Kerry also had her favorite vibrator which she tucked in the top of one of her stockings. "So it's nice and handy" she explained.

I backed the car into our attached garage, then went around and opened the tailgate so Kerry could get in the back of the car without the neighbors seeing what was going on. Kerry, upon hearing the garage door open came out of the house looking drop dead gorgeous and mouthwateringly sexy. She strutted over to the car and stopped in front of me with her legs spread a little wider than shoulder width apart and put her hands behind her back. I looked her over and commented that she looked absolutely stunning. I reached over and caressed her breasts, moving my hands down over the curve of her hips, then under her dress so I could give her clean shaven pussy a stroke. Not surprisingly, she was not just moist already but soaking wet with anticipation of our trip to the car wash. She moaned as I rubbed her clit, then slid one, then two fingers into her snatch. I withdrew my hand from under her dress and held my fingers up to her full red lips so she could lick her juices from them. Kerry loves the taste of her own pussy. She loves tasting herself on my cock and will always pause to lick my face after I have been eating her delicious pussy.

Once my fingers were clean she turned, bent over and crawled into the back of the car. She paused on all fours once in the car so I could look her over. Her ass looked magnificent! Her dress had ridden up either by accident or design so I could see the tops of her stockings below the hem of her dress; a sight she knows I think is incredibly sexy. I gave her a playful slap on the ass then walked around and got in the car.

I had decided that rather than drive right to the car wash I would take a bit of a tour around town. We hadn't talked about driving around while she was in the back of the car dressed like she was. Kerry, despite her shyness, can be a bit of an exhibitionist and I knew it would turn her on even more. The back of the station wagon has a very dark tint so unless someone put their face right up to the glass she would not be seen but she could see out.

At the stop sign at the end of our street she crawled up to the front of the car and kissed me passionately. A polite honk from the car waiting behind me put an end to our kiss and I drove straight, instead of making the right turn that would have taken us to the car wash.

"Scott, where are we going?" Kerry asked me as soon as she noticed we didn't turn like we should have.

"I want to drive around for a bit, to make sure you are ready to have that tasty snatch of yours fucked hard." I replied.

She laughed. "I'm ready now! But if you are going to be like that, maybe I'll start without you." She said with a mischievous grin. I could hear the familiar hum of her favorite vibrator. I heard the sound of the vibrator change and Kerry moan as she slid the fake cock into her pussy. I could see some of what she was doing in the rearview mirror, but not everything unfortunately.

I pulled into a park and slowly drove by dozens of people making their way to and from the parking lot and baseball diamonds. I was passing within just a few feet of people walking at the side of the park road.

"Do you think anyone can look into the car and see you fucking yourself?" I teased Kerry as we drove along, knowing that it would bring out the exhibitionist in her.

Kerry responded with a moan.

"Is it bad that I like to masturbate where people might see me?" Kerry asked breathlessly as she worked the vibrator in and out of her pussy. Good. Kerry was starting to feel naughty.

"I need some cock in me Scott so can we quit fucking around and please get to the carwash!" That's what I was waiting for her to say. So with that I started making my way back out of the park towards the car wash.

"We'll be there in a few minutes Kerry, don't worry"

"We better be! I need you to fuck me. God I feel so nice and slutty!" Kerry purred as we drove down the street. I loved it when Kerry let out her inner slut. Doing something naughty in public was a sure way for that to happen.

"Is it bad that I like to be fucked? Is it bad that I like to suck cock?" Kerry asked softly as she worked the vibrator around in her dripping pussy.

"Are you going to fuck my mouth? Is it bad that I like having my mouth fucked?"

"I'm going to fuck your slutty mouth, then I'm going to fuck your tight little pussy, then maybe I'll fucking pound your even tighter ass. You like it in the ass don't you?"

"Oh my God! Yes! I am such a slut!" Kerry gasped. I could tell by her voice and the things she was saying that she was very aroused.

I heard the vibrator again. I looked in the back and watched Kerry lick and suck on the vibrator then back into her pussy it went.

"Oh!" Kerry gasped. "I feel so slutty! Am I a good slut Scott? Do you like it when I'm slutty?" Kerry moaned as she drove the vibrator in and out of her tasty snatch. I could tell by the noise her pussy was making while she masturbated that she was very, very wet.

"You are the best slut ever Kerry! That's one of the reasons I love you so much! We'll be there in a minute. Then I am going to shove my cock in your mouth. You like sucking cock and getting your mouth fucked don't you beautiful?"

Kerry responded with a gasp and a moan.

Not a moment too soon I pulled into the car wash. Thankfully there was nobody there. I quickly backed into a bay and shut off the car.

I got out and strolled around and opened up the back. I looked in at Kerry. She was sweating, her face was flushed and I could see that she had the vibrator just about buried in her sopping pussy.

"Well, get over here!" I ordered my adorable and sexy wife. She quickly crawled to the back of the car, her eyes fixed on the bulge in my pants.

I was expecting Kerry to stay in the car so I was a little surprised when she practically fell out of the car in her eagerness to get at my cock. She went right to her knees on the concrete floor with her dress up around her waist and her pussy on full display.

"Fuck my mouth!" she demanded as she stared at the bulge in my pants and licked her lips.

"C'mon beautiful, say the magic word for me!"

"Please! Please fuck my mouth!" she quickly said.

I pulled down my track pants and my thick uncut eight inch cock sprang free. Kerry eagerly leaned forward but I grabbed the back of her head with my left hand and kept her away from my cock so I could tease her with it.

"Stick out your sexy tongue," I ordered my beautiful wife. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and a sexy smile then stuck out her tongue. I rubbed my cock, already dripping with precum, across her tongue and lips. She tried to get her mouth on my hard cock but using the handful of hair I had in my left hand I just managed to keep her off it. I rubbed my cock all over her face. Kerry was now becoming clearly frustrated with not being able to get my cock in her mouth. I could not deny her or myself any longer.

"Open wide beautiful!" I ordered.

Kerry immediately opened her mouth wide. I put the head of my cock in her mouth and she started greedily sucking. I grabbed a handful of hair in each hand and pulled her towards me while I thrust my cock in her mouth. Kerry gagged some when I shoved my cock a little too far when she wasn't quite ready for it, making her eyes well up with tears. I pulled back a bit, or rather tried to, but she was having none of it. She wanted all of my cock and stopped frigging herself so she could get her hands on my butt and pull me towards her.

I let go of her head and let her control how much of my cock she'd take. She adjusted her position and shoved me into her mouth. She paused, shook her head a couple of times with my cock firmly in her mouth then shoved me down her throat until her nose was buried in my pubic hair.

She looked up at me with her big, blue eyes knowing how turned on it makes me and started to almost frantically fuck my hard cock with her mouth. I did not need to put my hands on her head; she needed no guidance or encouragement. She took her hands off my ass and put them back to work shoving the vibrator in and out of her pussy and rubbing her clit. I could tell she was close by how frantically she was fucking me with her mouth and the sounds coming from deep inside her.

Kerry looked up at me submissively, a couple of tears rolling down her cheeks and a thick mixture of my precum and her saliva dripping off her chin in a thick, nearly foot long strand. She looked so fucking sexy I desperately held back from coming in her mouth. It was much too soon for me to cum yet. I reluctantly pulled her off my oozing cock. She knew exactly what I wanted next. I put my foot up on the bumper of the car and she crawled around behind me. I felt her one hand on my ass pulling my ass cheeks apart, her other hand still busy with the vibrator. The next thing I felt was her tongue on my ass. Kerry slathered my ass with her saliva using long, broad strokes of her tongue. I couldn't help but moan loudly when her tongue worked its' way into my ass. I stroked my hard cock while she rimmed me eagerly.

"I want to fuck your tight little pussy." I told her after she greedily rimmed me for a couple of minutes.

"Oh God yes!" Kerry agreed. I reached down and grabbed her dress to pull her to her feet. I grabbed a little too much dress, or grabbed it a little too hard and ripped it open exposing most of her left breast. I didn't care, the dress was only about $12 and the rip in it just added a little extra naughtiness to the moment. She stood up and reluctantly pulled the vibrator out of her snatch. Once she was on her feet I gave her a passionate kiss, tasting my own precum in her mouth. I grabbed her dress again and ripped it again revealing even more of her luscious body. Kerry gasped and said "Oh yeah!" In the past I've ripped clothes from Kerry's body and we both got excited by it. I spun her around and told her to put her palms on the floor. I had to take a step back so I could admire her fine ass and shapely legs while she was bent over. I wanted to stick my cock in her now absolutely sopping love canal.

"Please fuck me Scott!" Kerry begged. "Fuck me hard like the slut I am! Fuck me! Please! Get your cock in me!" Kerry continued to plead.

I love eating Kerry and if she's wearing a dress or a skirt I have, and I will, go down on her just about anywhere. I especially love eating her from behind. She likes it when I fuck her with my tongue. I also love seeing how far I can get my tongue in her ass and I could not pass up this opportunity. I squatted behind her and stuck my tongue out. As soon as she felt my tongue she began pushing back, wanting it in her ass. I teased her ass with my tongue, and then shoved it in as far as I could get it. Kerry let out a squeal of delight in response and furiously rubbed her clit and worked the vibrator back into her pussy while I eagerly ate her ass.

I wanted to get my cock in her sopping love tunnel but she was still ramming the vibrator in and out of herself. I decided that I wouldn't let that stop me and started to work my cock in her smooth, tight pussy right beside the vibrator. The first time she had both my cock and a vibrator in her snatch I was surprised that it fit, she was so tight. It was a huge turn on for both of us. We have done it many times since.

Kerry gave another, louder squeal of delight as I started to shove my cock in her slippery pussy with the vibrator.

"Oh! Oh yes! It's like I have two cocks in my pussy! Am I bad because I like two cocks in my dirty little pussy?"

"Fuck yes! You are a bad, slutty girl! Aren't you Kerry?"

"I am a bad slutty girl! I should be punished!" Kerry moaned as I buried my cock to the hilt. That was Kerry's little way of letting me know she wanted a bit of discipline in the form of a spanking.

"Yes. Yes, you need to be punished. You naughty girl!" I said then gave her ass a smack. Kerry gasped.

"I am very bad! Very, very bad!" Kerry mumbled as I started to fuck her hard. I gave her ass another smack, harder.

"Fuuuuuuck! Spank my slutty ass! I am soooooo bad!" Kerry moaned softly. I began to pound her tight pussy even harder. With my left hand I reached up and grabbed her hair while I continued to spank her ass. I was getting very close to cumming and I knew Kerry was too.

"Cum for me slut!" I told Kerry through gritted teeth as I fucked her hard.

"I AM! I'm cuuuuuuummming!" Kerry's pussy began to spasm and clench around my huge cock as she reached orgasm.

"I'm going to cum too!"

"Cum in my pussy! I'm going to lick your cum off my vibrator!" Kerry gasped. The thought of Kerry licking our combined juices from her vibrator nudged me over the top and with a grunt I started unloading a huge blast of cum in her tight snatch.

"Ooooooooh yeah! It feels so good when you fill me with cum!"

I was sweating and gasping for breath as I held her to me as I waited for my cock to slowly soften in her pussy, but it didn't. I backed away and pulled my surprisingly still hard cock from her pussy. As soon as I had done that Kerry spun around and took my cock in her mouth and cleaned it off. Then she pulled the vibrator out. It was slick and had obvious chunks of my cum stuck to it. Kerry without a moment's hesitation started licking it clean. I watched her licking the vibrator while I stroked my cock. She looked so beautiful, so sexy, and so fucking naughty my heart filled with joy and love for my girl.

"Kerry, I'm going to cum again!" I told Kerry as I stroked my still hard throbbing cock. Sometimes, with Kerry's help of course, I can cum twice within a couple of minutes and this was one of those times.

"Oh Yes! Let's play catch!" Kerry exclaimed with a big smile, from her knees. She would sometimes suck me until I was about to cum, then she would pull away and try and catch my load in her mouth as I came.

I knew having just cum I wasn't going to be shooting my second load very far so I got right up to her face.

"Yes, cum on my face! I'm a slut that likes cum on my face! So give it to me!" and with that I had my second orgasm in just a couple of minutes. My load was bigger than I think either one of us was expecting. Kerry had no chance to catch the first spurt in her mouth. It flew from my cock and landed in her hair and left a ropey trail of cum from her hair, across her forehead, over her left eye brow, her eye lashes and eye down her cheek and to the corner of her mouth. The much weaker second spurt Kerry caught most of in her mouth; just a bit ended up on her lip and chin where it dripped onto her dress. Whatever else I had she hungrily sucked out of me. Kerry managed to keep most of it in her mouth, allowing a small amount to leak out of the corner of her mouth and slide down her chin. She cupped her hand under her chin to catch what leaked out her mouth. Kerry continued to suck every last bit of cum from my cock leaving me weak in the knees, so much so I had to sit on the bumper of the car because I was afraid I'd collapse.

I looked at Kerry. She was quite a sight! She had cum on her now ripped dress, the knees of her stockings had various runs and holes in them from the concrete floor of the car wash bay, and her shoes were dirty and scuffed. Her hair was very messed up and had cum in it, she had that "just fucked glow", had cum on her face, even in her eyelashes, and dripping down her chin onto her hand. By this time some cum had started leaking out of her pussy and slid down her thigh to the top of her stocking. She has rarely looked so sexy or beautiful as she did right then.

She looked at me and smiled then tilted her head back and gargled the load of cum in her mouth for a couple of seconds. She then let some more dribble out her cum filled mouth, across her lower lip then down her chin onto her hand. She really loves cum and knows I love to watch her play with it. She made some cum bubbles then swallowed what was left in her mouth. Then she started licking up what ended up in her palm and on her hand while looking up at me and smiling.

"That was another huge load! And tasty too! Thank God for pineapple juice!" Kerry exclaimed as she continued to hunt down and lick up any stray chunks of cum on her hands and arms. Kerry looked so sexy and my love and desire for her was so deep I couldn't help myself. I leaned down and kissed her, my tongue swirling around in her mouth so I too could taste what she had tasted. It wasn't the first time I had tasted my own cum. I sometimes sucked my cum out of her pussy and fed it to her.

We broke our kiss and smiled at each other, our love for each other never so obvious. She leaned over and cleaned the head of my cock with her tongue before I pulled my pants up.

We walked around to the front of the car, holding hands like we always do when we are together. We got in the car, Kerry in the front with me this time. I looked at her and noticed she still had all kinds of cum on her face and her dress. I offered her a box of tissues.

"No thanks," she said shaking her head. "I love the feel of your cum on my face and I'm going to keep it there as long as I can."

"Even when we go through the drive-thru." Kerry said with that mischievous grin. Who was I to argue with the woman I loved, especially since she looked so fucking sexy?

Kerry adjusted her seat, put the car in drive and drove out of the car wash bay and headed towards the Tim Horton's. Whoever was working the drive-thru was in for a surprise!