Scott Becomes a Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

"Well Conti, I have thought it over and would like to give it a go."

"OK, if you insist. Let's go and see if you can really take some pain. Remember you can always stop things at any stage. This life is not for everybody."

Scott followed Conti to the basement. He now had severe butterflies. He was terribly nervous, but at the same time very aroused. He really wanted to do this.

"Now Scott, help me out of this dress." Scott unzipped the back, this revealed Conti's stunning figure. She was wearing a PVC corset and panties. Scott knew he was born to serve women like this.

"Strip and put these on." Conti handed Scott a pink leather collar and some pink lacy knickers. Scott swallowed hard, he had not expected this. He knew Conti was trying to humiliate him and he was determined not to fall at the first fence. He did as he was told and knelt before her.

"Scott, you must realise you are scum. You will live a life where your whole object is to serve your superiors. I hope you are ready for this."

"Yes Mistress."

"Kiss my shoes."

Scott bent down and kissed Conti's patent heels. As he did so Conti wiggled her foot, raising it putting more pressure in Scott's face.

"Keeping licking, slut." Conti watched Scott's pert arse as he tried to please her. The boy seemed very enthusiastic.

"OK, up you get and bend over the whipping horse."

Conti went behind Scott and started feeling his arse through the thin satin of his knickers. She then moved her hands round his thighs, until she got to his penis. She started massaging it, as Scott became erect she whispered, "Remember my little whore, everything belongs to me. Your pain and my pleasure."

The relief Scott felt when Conti released his cock was short-lived, as he almost immediately felt her tug down his knickers and the sting of her riding crop on his arse. It hurt like hell. The first blow was soon followed by others as Conti hit each buttock in turn, quick and slow, hard and soft. Scott squealed with pain, and it took all his self control not to move.

Kate had specifically told Conti not to go light on Scott. She knew Conti would naturally be reluctant to give Scott a full thrashing as he had no experience of taking pain, but Kate wanted to be absolutely sure Scott could really take the punishment he would inevitably have to endure if he was to work at Cartwright and Palmer.

After what seemed like an age, Conti stopped and told Scott to lie on a PVC covered bench and spread his legs. She then buckled his wrists and ankles into some restraints. Scott felt relief at the end of his whipping but dreaded what was about to happen; he was now truly helpless. Conti now started to beat his inner thighs hard; her only concession was that she didn't actually whip his penis directly. Scott found this whipping even worse as he saw Conti aiming her strokes but still could not move or defend himself. He saw the vivid red lines as Conti struck his sensitive skin.

Conti tiring, released Scott and ordered him to bend over the whipping horse again. She then started to buckle on a strap-on dildo, "Scott, bend over and spread your legs. I am going to fuck you." She saw his reluctance, "Scott, remember you can back out at any time. I am not going to force you to do anything you don't want. But you must remember if you want to work for Cartwright and Palmer you have to obey all your clients' whims, not just those you enjoy and you have the cutest of bottoms. So what will it be?"

Scott knew there was no going back. So he bent over and tried to pull his buttocks apart. Conti gently started stroking his anus. Massaging a cold gel into it. Scott was surprised that this didn't hurt in fact he rather liked the sensation. "Don't worry Scott. I will be gentle, but you will have to prepare yourself for some rather rougher sex from real clients."

Scott prepared to lose his anal virginity. It sounded a huge step, but he had seemingly taken the decision in seconds. Did he really want to work for Kate's agency that much? His debate was brought to a premature end as he felt Conti's dildo edging its way up his arse. Scott tried to relax, but it was unnatural. Conti exerted slow sure pressure, every so often relaxing to return with greater force. Eventually it was in and Conti clutched his thighs and started to pump. She was evidently enjoying herself and seemed to have forgotten the promise to be gentle. Scott gritted his teeth and took the pain both physical and mental and waited for Conti to get her pleasure. After what seemed like an age Conti's grunts got louder and more desperate and with a cry of pleasure she orgasmed. She withdrew the phallus and rested on the prone Scott, "Thank you my little whore. That was great. You have what it takes to give many customers pleasure."

Conti now led him to Kate's St. Andrew's Cross. When she had firmly bucked his wrists and ankles to the cross, she stood back and admired her work.

"See you are now truly at my mercy."

Conti approached Scott and started to slap his penis, forehand then backhand. She slapped hard and gradually Scott became erect.

"So this is what you will try to satisfy your clients with. It is pretty miserable. In fact my pet hamster has a larger cock. You still have your pubic hair. You know that if you go professional this will have to go."

Scott knew nothing of the sort but replied, "Yes, of course Mistress."

"Well I am a nice person so will give you a helping hand." Conti then clasped one of his hairs and gave a vigorous tug. Scott cried out, the pain was extreme. "Scott, only a few thousand more to go. If I try I should have you bald by dawn."

"No please Mistress, I will shave them I promise."

"Do you submit, Scott? You only have to say the word and I will stop."

Scott gritted his teeth, he did not know if he could endure this but would try his damndest, "No Mistress, you can do anything you want to my body."

"Thank you Scott." Conti continued pulling out individual hairs. She pulled his penis aside and plucked a few hairs from the area between it and his anus. This was agony. After about a dozen Conti stopped, "I can't continue to spend so much time and effort on such a small cock. I have another idea."

Conti went over to the sideboard and selected a tin. She scooped out a large quantity of the gel, "Scott I do love the smell of peppermint, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good." With that she started to massage the gel into his balls and penis. Taking care to get in under his foreskin. Scott felt his penis go cold, it tingled and he felt himself get erect, dramatically erect.

"Oh Scott, you do look sweet. It seems a fitting end to the session as I just have to show Kate my handiwork. I suppose I should congratulate you, you've survived."

Scott was relieved, he was in huge pain and knew he could not have survived Conti's attentions that much longer. He reached for his clothes, but Conti stopped him, "Scott you must ask if you can get dressed and even if you do I won't agree. I want your aunt to see how I have whipped you."

Conti then attached a lead to Scott's collar and led him up the stairs. He was conscious his erection was showing no sign of relaxing. Kate was still at her dining table sipping her wine and listening to her Chopin. She smiled as Conti and Scott entered the room.

"So how was he? Did he measure up?"

Conti sat down at the table and poured herself a large glass of wine. "He did well, I wondered if he might refuse a couple of times but he didn't. No, I think he will make the grade if he really wants to. Scott turn around, show your aunt your cute bottom and my handiwork." Scott turned and Kate saw that Conti had given him a proper whipping, she knew that would have hurt even an experienced submissive. So if Scott had taken that beating without complaint, he really must be determined to follow her immoral footsteps.

Kate saw Scott still had a powerful erection, "You've been putting my peppermint gel on the poor boy."

"Yes, guilty as charged. I just find it so funny seeing a boy having huge erections that they can't control or do anything about. That said, Kate I assume you have banned Scott from masturbating?"

"Oh, Conti, I completely forgot. Scott, I am afraid you have had your last wank. From now on your cum is for paying customers only. Basic whores' rules." Scott wondered about how many more practical lessons about being 'on the game' he would learn that evening.

Conti told Scott to kneel as she discussed his merits in more depth. For the rest of the night they only used Scott to serve drinks and do other menial duties. He was a slave. Eventually Kate agreed to introduce Scott to Cartwright and Palmer. Scott was relieved, thank God the pain and humiliation he had suffered had got their just rewards. Now just one more interview and he could become a whore.

~

The day for the interview with Cartwright & Palmer finally arrived. Kate dressed Scott in some "snug" cotton shorts and a T shirt and they drove him to a smart, if anonymous, four story brownstone house in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Manhattan. Kate was greeted like an old friend at the reception and they were shown into a large lobby. Scott suddenly started to feel nervous, this was no longer some thrill, he was about to offer to sell his body. He knew his aunt had gone out on a limb to get him the interview and there was no way he could back out now. As he sat on the large leather sofa he somehow felt more self conscious; his shorts felt shorter and more revealing with every passing second.

Eventually they were shown into an office. Kate immediately fell on her knees and Scott followed suit. They were greeted by an elegant lady, probably aged in her mid-forties, dressed in a formal skirt and jacket.

"Kate nice to see you again," and turning to Scott, "and you must be her nephew, Scott."

Kate gave their host a micro kiss whilst Scott simply said, "Yes, ma'am."

"Both of you sit down. Can I get either of you a cup of coffee?"

Kate accepted, Scott went for a glass of water.

"Well Scott, I am Alice Mendoza, though you will always call me ma'am or Mistress. Your aunt said you were interested in joining the agency."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Kate, have you explained what this would mean? It is not for the faint hearted."

"Yes, Mistress. I have explained what is required. I have also tested him out on Conti. She gave him a pretty hard time, but he endured the session without complaints."

"Scott, Cartwright and Palmer is a very special agency. It caters for clients who enjoy humiliating, causing pain and generally sexually abusing our girls and boys. Things can be tough and I need to be sure you can stand it. You can't opt out half way through a date. One refusal and you are history. I will also need your word that you will stick it for at least six months. If you are unsure please say so now. It will be much easier and less embarrassing for all concerned. So are you still keen to go ahead?"

"Yes, ma'am. Kate has explained what is involved and I would very much like to give it a go."

"OK, Scott let's get down to business. Stand up and take off all your clothes."

Kate had explained that Miss Mendoza would in all likelihood want to see him naked, so Scott had tried to prepare himself. He had practiced taking off his shorts and T shirt in the bathroom, trying to look subtly erotic. He successfully stripped and stood naked in front of Miss Mendoza's desk, hands behind his back. Miss Mendoza didn't show any surprise or pleasure, she looked gazed at him with a look of professional interest. Kate sipped her coffee and watched her nephew with a neutral expression.

"Turn around." Scott did as he was told.

"Bend over and spread your butt cheeks." Scott knew Miss Mendoza was testing him, but even so he felt humiliated.

"OK, sit back down."

Scott noticed immediately that Miss Mendoza had not invited him to get dressed, so sat down naked.

"Scott, I prefer to hire people with experience of the sex industry, but that is tricky at your age. Kate has assured me that you are keen to learn and Conti gave you a very good write-up. So, dependent on a medical, I will take a chance on you. But please understand that regardless of your aunt's time with us, if you don't perform you will be out, pronto."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"You will have an initial trial period of three weeks. During that time you will be under constant supervision. You will be expected to attend training classes each morning at 10am for the first week."

"Right you had better put these on." Miss Mendoza passed over some turquoise bikini bottoms and matching collar. "We will give your full uniform later, but you had better get used to these. They'll be what you will be wearing for the next few months." Kate and Miss Mendoza gave Scott a tour of the building. The facilities were wonderful, beautiful suites of rooms where he would "entertain", gleaming dungeons, a gym, and a large pool. What really amazed Scott was the beauty of some of the girls walking around pretty well naked without being in the least self conscious.

As they were nearing the lobby, Miss Mendoza saw someone she knew, turning to Scott she hissed with some urgency, "Strip and get down on your knees, quickly."

"Jerry, good to see you. I have a new slut and wondered if you would like to be the first to take him."

A bearded, rather overweight middle aged man approached and kissed Miss Mendoza on the cheek. He then looked down at Scott, he took Scott's chin and studied his face, then pulled him to his feet. The man then circled around looking at Scott's cock and bottom.

"Come on, bend over and spread your legs."

"Isn't he fully trained?" The man asked.

"No, I am afraid I have only just got him, but I am told he makes up for lack of experience with youthful enthusiasm and the desire to please."

"What is your name?"

"Scott, Master."

"Where are you from?"

"Staten Island, Master."

"What do you do?" He said lightly stroking Scott's penis.

"Anything you want master, my body is yours. I am very open minded and would love to serve you in any way I can."

Turning to Miss Mendoza Jerry said, "Nice, very nice. I am afraid I have not really got time at the moment Alice. I have just had Troy, but book him for me for my next visit. That is one of the prettiest arses I have seen in some time. If he is as good as he looks I would like him for one of my parties on the yacht. Sorry have to fly, no rest for the wicked."

When the man wandered off, Miss Mendoza visibly relaxed. Patting his naked bottom she said, "Well done Scott I am impressed. You can put your bikini back on now. Congratulations on your first date. He is a bastard, but very generous bastard, so make sure you satisfy him."

As they continued Scott wondered how many more people Miss Mendoza would sell him to. Whenever she met people Scott always had to get to his knees, normally naked. He was pleased, yet a little anxious at the number of potential dates Miss Mendoza was organising in such a short time.

After the tour was complete Miss Mendoza dismissed them, telling Scott to return at 9.30 the next Monday to sign the relevant contracts before attending his first training course.

As they left Kate gave Scott a hug, "Well done Scott. I was proud of you. Alice can be pretty tough, so you must have impressed her. Let's go and celebrate." Celebrate they did, Kate ordering one bottle of champagne after the next, she was merciless.

The next morning a very hung over Scott went downstairs and was amazed that his aunt was at her most chirpy. He remembered Oscar Wilde's view that, 'Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast' and he did not feel brilliant. He went out and sunbathed until lunch. Now semi-recovered he went in to see Kate.

"Scott, now you have been accepted by the agency we have some work to do."

"What do you suggest?"

"Well let's start with your pubes. They have to go and I think it would be better done here in some privacy."

Scott reluctantly agreed and stripped and followed Kate to her bathroom. His aunt then explained how he should shave his pubic area. She said he should try to get into the habit of doing it every other day, she also recommended he use imac. The combination of the two should keep him clean. She said they would check up at Cartwright and Palmer so he must be diligent. Scott was nervous seeing a blade so close to such a sensitive area, but Kate was careful and he survived. Now he was shaved he felt very vulnerable and terribly naked.

"Now for a couple of new rules. You will have to have a lot of anal sex at work. It is better we start preparing you as soon as possible." Kate then produced a black rubber cone about six inches long and with a diameter of about an inch. "This is a butt plug. You will wear it morning, noon and night. This is one of the smallest around so shouldn't hurt, but will prepare you for the ones Alice will make you wear. So bend over." Scott did as he was told and after smearing on a bit of lube Kate inserted the plug. He noticed she was no longer in the 'caring aunt' mode but acted the 'practiced professional' with an inexperienced pupil. Her business-like approach brooked no argument. Anyway Scott knew, deep down, it was for his benefit. It felt very odd walking around with the plug in, but it wasn't actively painful and he knew this was solid evidence he was getting closer his goal.

"Rule number two, you are going to have to get used to just wearing your bikini bottoms. So as from now, when you are in the house or garden you may only wear Sandro's bikini. You have a beautiful body and you should not feel embarrassed."

"Lastly you need some more underwear. Put on Sandro's shorts and let's be going."

Sandro welcomed them with his normal bonhomie, "Miss Kate, back again so soon, and your handsome nephew. A lovely surprise, how can I be of service?"

"Well Sandro, Scott has been thinking that he was a little cautious last time we came and thought he should try something more adventurous."

"Miss Kate you have come to the right place. I will lock the door so we are not interrupted. Scott will you undress as I have just the thing for you."

When Sandro returned Scott was naked, "Miss Kate you took my advice and shaved your nephew. This is much better, he will now look gorgeous in this season's collections."

Sandro handed Scott a thong. He and Kate stared as Scott struggled into it. As Kate admired her nephew she got him to turn around and pulled the back to make sure it wasn't too loose. "Scott, you look great. Sandro it is beautifully tailored, it makes him look artistic not cheap. We will need half a dozen pairs and a few more of the bikinis we had last time. Anything else you would recommend."

"Yes Miss Kate. I am finding many of my customers are borrowing their girlfriends' underwear, so now we have a range of silk underwear just for the boys. Can I show you a pair?"

"Of course Sandro. Scott is getting more daring by the day."

Sandro brought out a selection of brightly coloured silk knickers. They were 'cut' for a man but still retained generous amounts of black lace."

As Scott tried them on he saw he had an eager audience of onlookers staring through the shop's window; hadn't Sandro ever heard of a blind? Scott felt humiliated but knew Kate would see this as a test. She kept saying he had to get comfortable with his own nudity. Scott picked the yellow panties and walked around the shop to ensure they fitted, Kate then insisted he try on the red and the pink ones as well. Kate was delighted, she thought Scott's clients would love them. She decided on a final couple of pairs that had a hole strategically placed in the rear. Kate made Scott get down on all fours, legs spread to see the effect. Sandro was almost breathless with desire. He wanted this boy.

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers