Scott Chadwick, Summer Associate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After making this speech, Adele went over to Quentin, slipping her hand under his armpit. He stood, and she slipped her arm around his waist. "So, Quentin, you've never fucked a woman in the ass?" were the last words the others heard as Adele and Quentin strolled towards her bedroom.

"Cute skirt," Wilson said, looking at Scott bemused.

Scott had not considered what he was putting on when Adele handed him the piece of cloth. Looking down, he now realized he was wearing a wraparound miniskirt. He looked up embarrassed. He then turned and looked towards Adele's room. He couldn't very well go back and get his pants now.

Laura was not about to let his embarrassment end. "Looks as good on you as it does on Evelyn."

Scott looked up at Evelyn, who couldn't suppress her own smirk. "I leave a lot of my clothing in Adele's room, too."

Laura turned to her niece. "Are you going to fuck Scott, Evelyn?"

Evelyn looked down and shook her head. She then looked up at Scott. "Sorry, Chadwick. I'm just not into boys."

"Mr. Chadwick," Laura addressed him. "Come over hear, please."

Scott came around and stood in front of Laura, who shocked him by removing the skirt. The cool air hitting his cock caused it to shrivel a little, soon remedied by Laura palming it. As it stiffened a little, she bent forward and ran her tongue around the head. Turning toward her niece again.

"I can still taste Adele. You should really get 'into boys' as you say. These really are unique flavors: pussy on cock, cock in a pussy, cock in a mouth, pussy on tongue. You know I knew when Adele seduced you? That afternoon at Branson College? I smelled you on her when we kissed, before our lips touched. And I tasted you on her mouth. I didn't know it was you, but I knew she had been with another woman. I can tell when she's been with a man, too, although that man has only been Woody here for the last couple of years."

Laura had maintained her grip on Scott while talking. She turned and swallowed him, working her tongue on the underside of his cock before sliding her mouth off of it.

"Like Adele said this afternoon, Evelyn, she and I are going to fuck these men this weekend," Laura continued. "If you intend to make love to either of us for the next three days, you better get use to tasting what our pussies and mouths taste like after taking cock. Especially Adele's. I think she's going to try to take Woody all the way this time."

Wilson looked at Laura. Laura smiled her approval, still holding Scott's now hard cock inches from her face. "Yeah, Woody, I think she's gonna try. Her pride's been hurt that there was a man she's met she couldn't handle. Like seducing Evelyn. With me burying my face in her muff every night you'd think she could've left a fifteen year old virgin alone. Not Adele. Get the aunt, get the niece. Everything's a challenge, a competition. Like a man. That's why we call herMr. Klijster."

She turned and began sucking Scott again, not realizing the effect her words had on her niece. So Adele came after me as sport, thought Evelyn. Just another conquest. Is that why she wants me to fuck Scott? Another challenge, get the little dyke to give up some pussy to a man? Well, she's gonna lose this one. No man will ever get between these thighs.

Wilson got up and fixed himself a plate. No woman had ever taken him completely. Even Adele had never been able to get more than the head and a couple of inches in, and then neither one of them could move since he was so big. So that's why she wanted to meet Quentin. Think maybe he could open her up enough for him? Why not give it a shot. Have to admit one thing: Quentin is the best fuck he'd ever had. If he is as good fucking pussy as he is fucking ass, it might work.

Scott barely heard any of Laura's rant. He hadn't had a good fuck in three months, and now he was getting his dick sucked for the second time in one afternoon. And he had gotten laid! Never considered an older woman before, but he'd fuck Adele anytime she wanted him. And Laura. God could she suck dick! Who'd da thunk it? Did she say something about Mr. Klijster? What was this Mr. an Mrs. Klijster shit? Two broads who suck cock, one of who fucks like a minx, calling themselves Mr. and Mrs. And that cute little Evelyn a virgin. And a lesbian! Then there's Wilson Woodrow and Quentin. None of this makes sense. He suddenly became aware of Laura's teeth on his prick, nipping without hurting. Oh gawd, how does she do that! I'm gonna cum again.

'Oh, no you don't,' Laura thought. She'd had enough experience with cocks to know when one was nearing the point of no return. Her aversion to men was not an aversion to hetero sex, just to the mentality of pricks in possession of cocks. Adele's observation was so true. Her father, brothers, nephews, were all proof of that. But a good cock with no strings attached, that she could handle. Or fondle as the case may be. It'd been a good four or five years since she had a good fucking, a flat-on-your-back-legs-spread-with-his-balls-bouncing-off-your-ass pounding. Adele should have drained Scott enough to make him last. When she got through with him, he wouldn't even think about her niece. She stopped sucking and stood up, still holding Scott by the dick.

Turning to Evelyn, "Since you don't want to fuck Chadwick, mind if I do?" Before Evelyn could answer, her aunt thanked her. "Thank you very much. Be sure you get the food covered." Laura turned and headed for her room, which was the sliding doors opposite of Adele's.

***

Wilson and Evelyn watched the two parade across the apron, Scott bare-ass and barefoot, Laura in her sundress. As Laura closed the door to her room, Evelyn began covering up the food. Wilson finished eating, then piled up a second plate. Setting it on the table, he offered "Let me help you, Evelyn."

Evelyn smiled her thanks. While the food wasn't heavy, there was a lot of it. Adele had cooked enough for the entire holiday. Evelyn wondered why there was so much food, now she knew. Adele planned to fuck the three men all holiday long, or at least Wilson and Quentin. She didn't want to waste anytime cooking--or arguing about gender roles. She planned on having her pussy stretched to accommodate Wilson, even if she had to wear Quentin ragged. Wilson and Evelyn knew they would not see either of them before morning. Wilson just hoped Quentin would still be alive!

Wilson carried most of the food into the kitchen, then checked the grill to make sure it was completely out. He opened a beer and went around the house checking the doors and windows fronting on the street. Evelyn watched, remembering how her father performed the same routine daily--or rather nightly. For the first time in two years she missed him. She started sobbing uncontrollably, collapsing on the sofa.

Damn! thought Wilson. Those old broads finally broke her. So she's gay, not bisexual. No need for them to talk the way they did, to act the way they did. He sat beside her and put his arms around her shoulders tentatively. He didn't want her to think he was making a move, especially in her state. Evelyn turned into his chest at his first touch and continued crying. The two looked like some 1930's movie with Shirley Temple crying in the arms of Uncle Remus. Evelyn cried herself to sleep, and Wilson just sat there, afraid he would wake her if he moved. Soon he too fell asleep.

Evelyn woke first, a few hours after falling asleep. It took her only a few seconds to assess the situation and remember what happened. She looked up at Wilson affectionately. What if he and Aunt Laura were straight, got married, and visited her father and grandfather? If they were mad that she was gay, they would've gone insane at her marrying a nigger. And such a big one! But Evelyn would very much like to have an Uncle Wilson. She tried to sit up, but that log he called an arm pinned her. She tried several times in different ways to free herself but couldn't. There was only one thing to do. She shook Wilson. He did not wake up. She shook him harder. Sound sleeper. From her position, the outline of his right nipple showed against his shirt. She bit.

"Owww!" Wilson bellowed, wide awake.

Evelyn sat up on her knees and put her hand to his mouth. "Shh. We fell asleep on the sofa. I needed to get up, but you wouldn't wake up. Sorry if I hurt you."

Wilson rubbed his chest, then checked his watch. It was not yet 10 p.m. "You got quite a bite there, kid." He stood up, looking down at the small woman. "I'm sorry Adele and Laura were mean to you. I seldom see them that way. Well, not away from work."

"I wasn't crying about what they said ... or what they're doing. It was you."

"Me? What'd I say ... or do?"

"It was the way you were going around making sure everything is locked down and safe," she smiled. "Reminded me of my dad. Guess I don't hate him as much as I thought."

Wilson nodded in understanding. He missed his father too, only his father had died, broken hearted that Wilson turned down the pro contract. Sooner or later, he would have found out his son was gay. That would have hurt him more. Wilson turned and headed for the guest room. It had its own bathroom, one remodeled with a large spa for him to use as a tub. He had just settled into the water when Evelyn came in. He grabbed the washcloth to cover himself, but it was like putting a napkin over the head of a cobra.

Evelyn giggled at his modesty. "That's cute, Woody, really cute." He looked at her shamefaced. "My aunt is in her bedroom fucking the guy who wants to be my boyfriend. Her girlfriend's fucking your boyfriend. Your sitting in a custom-made tub because you spend most of your weekends over here fucking the two of them. Both of their heads have spent as much time between my legs in the last eight years as yours have between theirs. We're all here to fuck and suck each other for the holiday, and you try to hide a cock that is as long as my arm. And thicker!"

Wilson thought about what she said, but didn't remove the washcloth. "Still, Van Dyke, I'm not your boyfriend, or aunt, or Mr. Klijsters."

Evelyn snatched the washcloth away. The circumcised head bobbed above the water, an angry red cobra on a very black stalk. Evelyn took a deep breath. "My God, I never thought they grew that big!" Wilson reached for the washcloth, only to have Evelyn move away. "Adele wantsthat inside her?"

Wilson stood. He was not pleased. "Take a good look, give me the washcloth, and leave."

Evelyn did the first. Then she looked up at him. "Can I wash it? I'll be careful. Promise."

Wilson sighed. Why does his cock affect people this way? He nodded, sitting back in the spa. Evelyn came over and gingerly gripped it. She was right about one thing: it was as thick as her forearm. She gently rubbed the shaft with the cloth. He flinched when she touched the head.

"Sorry," she said. Squirting soap into her hand, she gently smoothed it over the head, then down the shaft, working up a lather.

"I think you better stop, unless you want a faceful of cum," he warned. She released him, and let him rinse himself off. He stood and began washing the rest of his body. When he reached around himself, she took the cloth and washed his back, standing on the edge of the spa to do so. She had to lean against him once to keep from falling, getting the front of her dress soaked. The spa came equipped with a spray nozzle, completing the soak job. She stood against the door as he dried himself, the dress clinging to her.

Damn! She's got a good set of knockers for such a small person, he observed. His dick got hard as he thought about what it would be like to fuck her if he wasn't so big. He turned his back to her, trying to hide his erection. She thought he wanted her to dry his back, so she climbed on the toilet seat, taking an extra towel to his back. Her touch did nothing to ease the situation. When he turned around to face her, the head of his dick slapped into her cleavage.

The two just stood there, both looking at the head of Wilson's cock. Evelyn slowly placed her hands around the shaft, just below the head. Wilson was breathing heavily. Evelyn looked at him, saw the need in his eyes, then bowed her head and licked. She immediately recognized the taste. How many times had Adele come to her to have her pussy eaten after she had tried to take Wilson? Evelyn opened her mouth as wide as she could and placed her lips around the slit. She tongued it and sucked and squeezed and soon white stuff was flowing. Flowing into her mouth, over the head, down to her hands. So this is semen, she thought.

She pulled her head back and watched him flow like a volcano. She'd heard about eruptions, and was surprised that there were no explosive ejaculations staining the ceiling. Wilson just flowed, like a hose under low pressure. When he stopped, she licked the head again, causing him to twitch and moan. She stopped immediately when he moaned, thinking she had hurt him. Looking at his face she realized that it was the sound of pleasurable relief. She now understood the hold Adele had on him. And Laura. Maybe even Quentin. Give Wilson Woodrow good head, and he's yours. She bent her head and licked his head. She cleaned him, then licked the semen from his shaft. When she licked the underside, he moaned again. Oh wow! she thought. The underside is as sensitive as the head!

She didn't think about it, but this was the exact thing she thought was so gross when Adele suggested she do the same for Scott that morning. But this was not Chadwick. This was a man she liked, maybe even loved in an avuncular sort of way. And she had tastes his seed before, even if she didn't know it then. It wasn't unpleasant; even had a sort of sweet taste. Like that Kronenburg bee he likes.

Wilson took his cock from Evelyn's hands, bringing it down as it became limp. He turned on the water in the wash basin and rinsed the rest of himself off himself. Evelyn put her hands under the running water and rinsed the semen off of herself. Wilson turned her around and unzipped the back of her dress, pulling the spaghetti straps off her shoulders. Like Adele, she wore nothing underneath, thinking she and Adele, or her aunt, or all three, would be eating each other that night. Wilson turned her around to face him, looking for some resistance in her face, some sign that she did not want this to go further.

But she did. She knew she could never accept his cock in her body, and that he would never even try. But she also knew Wilson was an expert at eating pussy, and hers was the only pussy in the Klijsters household he'd never eaten. And she needed to be eaten. She needed a strong tongue rasping her vulva. She needed something penetrating her, yet not penetrating her. She needed her clit flicked, and licked, and nibbled, and sucked. Wilson lifted her up by her waist, rested her thighs on his broad shoulders, and did all these things. She was the only one in the house who did not hear her scream for Wilson to never stop eating her, to swear she'd give up women if he could make her feel that good forever.

That first scream had brought out the protective instinct in Adele and Laura. Laura had thrown Scott off of her just as he was about to come when the second scream let her know her niece was in no danger.

***

Adele was just as concerned as Laura, but she had her face buried in a pillow and Quentin buried in her ass. Quentin was the third reason Adele wanted the men over for the holidays. She had always been upset that she could never take Wilson vaginally. She had figured if she could find a dick almost but not as big as the spade's, it would stretch her pussy enough to take Wilson. And now she had found it--or rather Wilson had found it for her! A very large pen he had said. Adele was determined to get that pen in her inkwell as soon as possible.

Entering her room, Quentin immediately noticed the smell of sex. 'These two really fucked up a storm!' he thought. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do, until he felt her arms around his hips, unfastening his pants. Before he could think about it, Adele had a man's pants and underwear at his ankles for the second time that evening. She grabbed his cock and stroked it lovingly, gauging its size and heft from behind. Satisfied that the product was as advertised, she moved to face the item, never letting it go.

What she saw pleased her. She could grip it with both fists and still not cover the head. And she could barely close her fists around it. Her pussy began to palpitate at the thought of being invaded by this monster.

Adele beamed as she looked up at Quentin. "You've been ramming this up Wilson's ass for the last month?" Quentin nodded. "Do you prefer ass to pussy?"

Quentin swallowed, hard. Adele was not just holding him, but squeezing and releasing in a massage-like manner. No woman--no female--had handled him this way before. "I ... I ... most girls I've been with ... couldn't ... handle me."

"You're half right, Quentin," Adele smiled. "You're quite a lot to handle." She squeezed him, "but a woman--not a girl--can handle you. Not easily. But it can be done." As she spoke, Adele backed up until she felt the bed against her calves. Having already pulled a man into her less than an hour earlier, she found repeating the procedure almost routine. Almost.

Adele had taken Scott at one push all the way to his balls. She had to stop halfway with Quentin, even though this was less than Scott's full length. Still, this was more than she had ever taken of Wilson. She lay there, on her back, her legs in the air, bent at the knees, her hands on Quentin's shoulders, waiting for his next push. And waiting. And waiting.

Quentin did not know what to do. The furthest he had ever gotten with a girl was the insertion of the head of his cock. By that time the girl's screaming so scared him that he pulled out. Only with guys had he gotten beyond the head. Now he felt what it was like to be in a woman. He felt for the first time the velvety grip of cunt muscles versus the loose feel of an asshole. He instinctually knew he should push, just like fucking Wilson, but was afraid. Adele was much tighter. Could she take more of him?

Adele placed her heels on Quentin's buttocks and spurred him. Quentin jerked forward, filling her. Adele exhaled sharply, as much from Quentin's body on her as from his cock. She had never been this full. She caught her breath, then tried to squeeze Quentin cock. Every muscle in her cunt was at maximum. She looked at Quentin's geeky face, placed her hands on the sides and kissed him. Quentin instantly knew that Adele had sucked off Scott. Yet kissing a woman was pleasant! The way she took his top lip between hers and pressed her lips together, squeezing his lip gently, then the bottom lip, then the top. The way she ran her tongue inside his mouth. And the feel of her thighs along his sides. This is better than fucking a man. Except he couldn't move his cock.

Adele was of the same mind. However, she knew what to do about it. "Just lay there, Quentin darling," she cooed. "It'll take some time for me to adjust to you. Do all the men in your family have such big cocks?" She wrapped her legs around him and pulled his skinny body to hers. "You like my boobs, Quentin? You ever fuck titties? Of course not. Don't worry. I'll let you fuck mine. Oh yes, Quentin sweetie, I'll show you things to do with that big dick of yours you could never do with Woody."

As she spoke she rocked her hips, slowly adjusting to Quentin's size. Quentin was in a whirlwind. Soft tits pressing against him, soft thighs around him, a soft belly beneath him, soft lips on his. Fucking titties! That's something new! He felt her cunt loosen around him and began moving in and out. The sensation was pleasant, but he couldn't move fast, and especially not fast enough to cum. But he kept at it.