Scott Chadwick, Summer Associate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adele realized that Quentin would not be able to fuck her hard enough or fast enough for either of them to cum. This would not have bothered her, just being filled with all that cock was enough. But she wanted Quentin to want to fuck her again--and again. Best to let him get a nut now and work on technique later.

"Quentin honey," she cooed again, "pull out."

Quentin stopped in mid-stroke, not that he was going that fast to begin with. 'Oh, shit, he thought, I'm too big again.' Ever the gentleman, he complied. Adele unwrapped herself from him, then pushed him away until he was standing, his cock at full mast, covered with her secretions. She sat up, looked at him and noticed the look of disappointment and anxiety on his face. Leaning forward she kissed the head of his cock.

"Marvelous cock," she gushed as if talking to a person. She looked at Quentin again. "We need to work together if we're going to enjoy this marvelous cock of yours, Quentin. My pussy can't do it justice right now, but I want you to have a good time." She reached into her night stand and pulled out a familiar packet, tore it open with her teeth, and extracted the same brand of large condoms Quentin used. Adele placed it over the head of Quentin's cock and unrolled it down his shaft. She next took a packet of anal lube from the stand and liberally coated Quentin's cock. Taking a second packet of lube, she handed it to Quentin then got on the bed on all fours. Quentin hesitated. "Go ahead, Quentin," she nearly begged. "You can fuck my ass freely. I've taken Woody there. We can work on my pussy later."

Quentin stepped forward, opened the packet and squeezed its contents on his fore-and index fingers. He inserted them in Adele's ass, surprised at how easily they went in. There was something familiar yet different about her asshole. He placed his hands on Adele's waist and speared her ass. It was much looser than her cunt. He began to saw back and forth in it, thinking that it was still tight enough for him to feel her even after Wilson. And banging into the cheeks of a plump woman was a lot more pleasant than Wilson's muscular ass. As he felt his cockhead enter and exit her sphincter, he decided to do something he did with Wilson. He positioned the cockhead just at the sphincter and rocked just enough to jiggle it in and out of the sphincter.

"Yessss!" Adele sighed loudly. No wonder Wilson hasn't been around. This man knows how to fuck an ass! Adele began opening and closing her sphincter in conjunction with Quentin's movements. Adele fingered herself as Quentin pumped her ass. Got to teach this fag how to fuck a woman, she thought. He knows how to use that big cock of his, but not his hands. He opened me pretty good tonight, but he was bigger than I thought. A little more technique and we'll be fuck buddies all summer. Should be able to take Wilson by then.

When Evelyn screamed, Quentin never stopped fucking Adele, firmly gripping her hips as he sawed into and out of her. Her pussy had been good, but too tight. He couldn't move once he was in her, and wondered how she expected to take Wilson. Her asshole was just right, though. Wilson had opened her good. And she knew how to fuck with her ass. How to grip him with her sphincter. It wasn't the same as fucking a man, no balls slapping balls when he went in all the way. No cock to grab and jack as he pumped. But there was still something great about it. He wouldn't give up fucking men, especially Wilson, but he wasn't exclusively gay anymore. He'd be around tomorrow, and give her pussy another try. Doggy style and missionary. After all, it's for his good buddy Wilson. He'd much prefer a pussy to being one. Yeah, open Adele up for Wilson. Maybe Wilson would be so grateful he'd let Quentin fuck him without Quentin sucking his dick first.

***

Wilson wasn't thinking about Quentin or any man sucking his dick again. Or any other woman. Evelyn had just given him head because she cared about him, wanted to give him pleasure, not because she was on some feminist ego trip. And his tongue had elicited a desire for hetero sex she didn't know she had. There was one more way he could pleasure her. He pulled her off his face and carried her to the bed. He lay on his back and placed her on his belly. Spreading the lips of her pussy, he placed her so that she straddle his soft cock, the underside of the head against her clit. He moved her up and down his cock until she got the idea. Evelyn began rubbing herself against Wilson's cock. Wilson stroked her hair as she moved. Adele had taught him this technique, had taught it to Laura, and now he was teaching it to Evelyn. From her position high up his body, Evelyn could kiss Wilson as she moved. And she did, tasting herself on his mouth, as he tasted himself on hers. She stopped moving, her pussy wrapped around the head of Wilson's cock, and dropped off to sleep again. Wilson soon dropped off too, thinking what a pleasant way to go to sleep, with your cock rubbing up against some young woman's clit.

***

Laura turned to see Scott on his ass, on the floor, next to the bed, his cock sticking straight up. 'Men,' she thought. 'He wants to fuck Evelyn but can only think of himself when she might be in danger.' She didn't think that maybe Scott had not heard the screams, that even if he had heard he would not know who was screaming, or whether the screams were of pain or pleasure or both. After all, it took the second scream for her to realize the difference. Nor did she think that Scott's interest in Evelyn was purely sexual. He wasn't in love with her niece, he only wanted to fuck her--or any woman. Now that he was about to cum for the fourth time that evening, Evelyn was the last thing on his mind.

Scott looked up at his boss. In the darkness he could not see the contempt on her face. He wondered why she had pushed him off of her just as he was about to come, jump out of bed, head for the patio doors, then stop. He wondered why the women in this family were so violent toward men. He also wondered why they were lesbians. Both Mr. and Mrs. Klijsters could fuck! When they entered her bedroom, Laura had pushed him onto the bed on his back, straddled him, and guided his cock into her cooze. She had maintained this position, milking him, as she removed her dress, pulling it over her head. Her breasts were fuller than he had thought. He watched them jiggle as she bounced up and down on his lap, stopping every now and then to finger her clit. He would have gladly done it for her, but was afraid to do anything without being told. She came several times this way, each time treating his cock to the contractions of her cunt. He didn't realize it, but he was experiencing a dry cum himself, when a dick has all the responses of orgasm except ejaculation.

None of this made sense to him. Both women were better lays than he had ever had and it was clear that they took cock on a regular basis, and not just from Wilson Woodrow. And that Mr. Klijsters shit. What was that all about? And just as he was enjoying his dry cum--even if he didn't know what it was--she gets off of him! She lays down, spreads her legs and tells him satisfy himself. Just like that! Well, sheis the boss! So they go at it missionary style. Give the lady credit, she didn't just lay there. She worked her pussy muscles, she rubbed her calves along his calves, she massaged his back and sides, she kissed him. If she didn't want to fuck him, you couldn't prove it by him. And just when he was about to cum--a real cum--somebody screams and he's on his ass on the floor!

Laura was quite conflicted about fucking Scott. First, being penetrated was not her preferred form of sex. She got off by having her clit stimulated and the best way to do that was to have a tongue lave it for hours. Adele was good at that, and Evelyn was no slouch either! Even Wilson had spent many an hour between her legs, giving her clit a workout no female tongue could match. Second, she did not approve of dipping one's pen's in the company ink. Sex with subordinates was always complicated, even if the sexual harassment aspect was removed. Hell, sex with colleagues was dangerous enough. Many a career had been dashed on the shores of sexual dalliance--and not just at Elkington, Townsend, Meier, Castanini.

Third, she really disliked Chadwick! He was perfect Elkington, Townsend, Meier, Castanini material: white, male, six feet, blonde, blue-eyed, handsome, intelligent, from his county's first family, athletic, personable. Born on second base and thinks he hits doubles! And she had to fight just to get into the ballpark! As had her niece! But Adele believed that good pussy would shut him up, and both of them gave good pussy! If Adele had not found out about Quentin, Scott would still be in her bed, and Laura could have satisfied herself with Evelyn or Wilson or both or herself.

Laura lay back on the bed, legs spread. She reached down and grabbed Scott's head, pulling him back on top of her, reaching between them to guide him in again. It took several minutes for them to be back in rhythm, then she relaxed and let him ride her at his own pace. He'll spend most of the morning with his face between my legs, cleaning out his mess, she mused. Got to let him know I'm still his boss. Evelyn never screamed when Adele and I fucked her. Give up women for him, she yelled. What did Wilson do to her?

-000-

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Girl Next Door Ch. 01 Meeting with a mesmerizing beauty.in Erotic Couplings
A World without Men Macy, the unbeliever, meets a weather demi-god.in Erotic Couplings
Pussy in the Cockpit Flight attendants get well and truly laid.in Group Sex
Girl on the Run Oh where your feet can take you.in Erotic Couplings
Conversion Therapy Ch. 01 Fundamentalist Christian meets a lover and discovers sex.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories