Scott Chadwick, Summer Associate Ch. 03

Story Info
They continue their weekend.
7.4k words
22.4k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to "Scott Chadwick: Summer Associate Chapter 2"

* * *

Monday, July 3rd

The day broke Monday morning over a very sexually satisfied Klijster household. Scott was snuggled against Laura's breasts, Quentin was spooning Adele, and Evelyn was cradled in Wilson's big arm. Adele woke early, immediately conscious of Quentin's cock laying against the crack of her ass. She would have loved to have him ream her again, but she needed to know what was happening with Evelyn and Wilson. Laura woke about the same time as Adele, with the same thought. She too had thoughts of having the man in her bed pleasure her, but familial instincts were bothering her. Did her niece finally lose her virginity to Wilson? She couldn't believe that, but something happened last night. She threw on a wrap and headed across the patio to the French doors leading to the center of the house. She and Adele met at Wilson's bedroom door. Their exchanged glances informed each other of their concern. After only a moment's hesitation, Laura opened the door. She could not tell whether she saw Shirley Temple sleeping on top of a big, living teddy bear, or King Kong with Fay Wray cuddled against his big torso. Either way, the sight was so endearing--and comic--that the two women just stood in the doorway, smiling.

This overall view the two women shared. Their interests, however drew their eyes to separate parts of the tableau. Adele's eyes went to Evelyn's crotch, which straddled Wilson's cock, leaving only his balls visible. She went over to the couple and licked Evelyn's perineum, causing the young woman to shift her position, lifting herself off Wilson slightly. Adele slid her hand between the two, her palm and fingers along the underside of Wilson's cock, the back of her hand rubbing Evelyn's pussy. This caused both Wilson and Evelyn to shift in their sleep, further separating them. Satisfied that Wilson's cock was not in Evelyn's pussy, Adele moved her hand to Evelyn's thigh and unceremoniously flipped her on her back beside the spade. Splaying Evelyn's legs, Adele held them apart and attacked the young woman's pussy with her tongue, probing deeply into her vagina, licking her nether lips, flicking her clit. She sat up on the bed, satisfied that no cock had been in that pussy.

All this activity woke Wilson. He opened his eyes in time to see Evelyn leave his arms and end up on her back, to see Adele's head dive between Evelyn's legs. As his head cleared, he realized that Adele was not making love to Evelyn, but tasting to see if Wilson had fucked her. He became aware of Laura on the other side of the bed just as Adele sat up with her smug self-satisfied smile. Laura was sitting on the bed on the other side of Wilson, or rather lying next to him. She kissed his cheek, tasting her niece. She followed this with a kiss on Wilson's lips, turning into a full mouth French. By the time she broke the kiss, she was on her knees, her breasts mashed against his black bulk. She looked down at him lovingly as she savored the taste of her niece she had found on his lips and in his mouth.

Wilson, now fully awake, returned her gaze. He felt a hand on his cock and looked down to see Adele tracing her fingertips along the underside as it lay limp against his belly. Adele was also looking at him, but in a calculating rather than adoring manner. The trio's attention was drawn to Evelyn, who awoke with a start and sat up, looking at the three of them, then at herself as if she didn't know where she was, how she had got there, or what she, or they, were doing. As sleep fled from her and clarity came, bewilderment was replaced with anger.

"Aunt Laura! ... Adele!" she said sharply, indicating that they had invaded her privacy.

The two women just looked at her askance, as if being on the bed of a naked black man with a thick nine-inch dick was the most natural thing in the world. Which for them it was. Wilson sat up, pushing his body against the headboard. His dick would have fallen into his lap if Adele was not pressing it against his body. 'What now?' he thought. In the past, this was but foreplay to a day of cocksucking, pussy eating, and Adele trying to stuff his cock into her cunt. Evelyn had never been a party to their parties. He sensed that that was about to change.

"Aunt Laura? Adele?" Evelyn repeated, her voice less strident.

The two of them looked at her, at each other, then at her again. Adele's hand was now fully on Wilson, the palm of one hand holding his balls, the fingers of the other along his cock. Laura had scooted to his side when he sat up, pressing her right breast into him as she snuggled into him.

"We were worried about you, sweetie," Laura said. Evelyn looked at her in confusion. "We heard you screaming last night, and we wanted to see if you were alright."

"I screamed?" Evelyn asked. The three of them looked at each other, large smirks on the women's faces. Adele smiled at Evelyn, placing her hand on the inside of her thigh.

"Evie, honey," she cooed, "youscreamed!" This elicited a bout of tittering from the two older women.

"Don't stop, Wilson, don't stop! I'll give up women for you Wilson, just don't stop!" Laura mimicked her niece.

Evelyn looked at her aunt with a mixture of shock, pique, embarrassment. A flush began at the base of her throat and spread north and south to her face, shoulders and breasts, giving her a glow matched by the sunlight beginning to flood through the windows. Adele begin tracing lazy circles on Evelyn's thigh, and Wilson put his arm around her drawing her to him. Evelyn collapsed on him, her body shaking with her sobbing. Wilson looked in disgust at the two women. For the first time in a long while, they felt shame.

"Evie, darling," Adele said. Evelyn continued to cry, although she was trying to control it. "Evie, did you enjoy being with Woody?"

"Yes," came Evelyn's muffled response.

"Your aunt and I have a game we play with Woody. Would you like to play it too?"

Wilson would have considered Adele's questioning condescending if he had not known where it was leading. Evelyn sat up, wiping her eyes. She too thought the questions and the tone infantile, but having been reduced to tears like a little girl, she wasn't of a mind to protest. She sat up, wiping away her tears with her hand. Adele reached out and helped her, stroking her cheeks as she did so. Their bond re-established, Adele stood and removed her robe. She looked at Wilson and Laura, indicating that he should assume the position necessary for their game.

Laura disengaged herself and Wilson lay on his back again, just as they had found him. Adele sat on his hips, her back to him, her legs stretched out on the bed just outside his. She placed his limp cock against her body so that the shaft split her pussy lips. The head nestled between the bottom of her breasts. Evelyn recognized this was similar to the position she and Wilson had in the bathroom the night before. Adele held Wilson against her, running the tips of her fingernails along the underside, causing Wilson to close his eyes and breathe heavily. Adele looked at Evelyn.

"Sit on his legs, facing me," she instructed. Evelyn clamored gingerly over the logs that were Wilson's legs, sitting with her legs bent under her along his sides. "No, sweetie, place your legs straight out, like mine, one on top of mine, the other underneath."

Evelyn was familiar with this position. When Adele first seduced her, she introduced the young girl to fitting their pussies together, their legs scissored. Only this time Wilson's cock and balls was trapped between them. At the same time, Wilson raised his legs, placing his feet flat on the bed, his thighs forming a back for Evelyn to rest against. Adele and Evelyn adjusted so that their pussies were split by Wilson's shaft, and the head reaching to the valley between their breasts. Evelyn's nether lips were kissing Adele's lips, her breasts were touching Adele's breasts, with the brother's now semi-rigid cock between them.

"Now watch what I do, and do the same," Adele instructed. She then placed her hands on the sides of her breasts and enveloped the head of Wilson's cock. Shaking her shoulders and squeezing her boobs, she began jacking the head of Wilson's cock. After several minutes of this, she released it and bent her head to lick the cock. She then looked at Evelyn.

Evelyn watched all this, fascinated. Sex with a man had meant having some hairy ape poke your pussy for a few minutes, then spew some gawdawful stuff inside you. The fact that you could have sex with men in a variety of ways that did not involve penetration was a revelation. Having your pussy eaten by a man is having sex with a man. Licking and sucking a man's cock is having sex with a man. Riding a man's shaft without penetration is having sex with a man. She, Evelyn Van Dyke,nee Norwood, had had sex with a man! And she was having it again! And loving it!

Evelyn repeated what Adele had done, and what she had done the night before. Being shorter than Adele, Wilson's cockhead rested at the top of the swell of her breasts, and she could lick him while squeezing her breasts around his shaft. She felt entirely surrounded by Wilson. His legs were her backrest, his hips her seat, his torso her footstool, and his cock her dildo and lollipop. And there was Adele, the first person she had sex with, the woman who introduced her to sapphic lust, now with her as she moved into heterosexuality. Pussy to pussy, yet with a cock. Breast to breast, yet with a cock. Evelyn took as much of Wilson's head in her mouth as she could and sucked long and hard, making him moan. When she released him, Adele leaned forward and kissed her, running her tongue just inside Evelyn's mouth. When they stopped kissing, Adele beamed at her. Evelyn did not realize that she had just become a lifelong cocksucker.

Laura had watched all of this with a sense of pride and of relief. She had always felt a sense of guilt that her lover had seduced her niece. And that she had incestuously seduced her again. It was a triple betrayal: Adele of Laura, Laura of Evelyn for making her vulnerable to Adele, and Laura's own seduction of Evelyn. Maybe Evelyn would have become lesbian on her own, as Laura did in college. But having that choice removed from her at fifteen by a predatory dyke more than twice her age, when she was visiting with an adored aunt who knew of her lover's propensities, always weighed heavily with Laura.

Laura was not a virgin when she found herself being eaten by her roommate's sister. But she had never had an orgasm, or found sex with boys satisfying. Her first lesbian experience was her first orgasm. But that was her. Adele found sex with boys--men--very satisfying. Adele found sex very satisfying. Adele had orgasms with men, with women, with both together, with herself. Maybe Evelyn would find sex with men satisfying if she ever gave it a shot. Then again, she could be turned off completely if her first experience was similar to Laura's or most women's. Laura wanted desperately for Evelyn to find some young man she was attracted to enough to try it. So when she heard about Evelyn's and Scott's mountain-climbing trip, she was hopeful. When Evelyn came back angry and hurt, Laura was furious. She'd called Wilson to find out how to fire the summer associate, only to be brought up short by her colleague. She still hoped that Evelyn would lose her heterosexual virginity that weekend, but never imagined that Wilson could be the instrument of defloration. After all, if Adele couldn't take him, how could Evelyn?

But there are as many ways to fuck a man as there are to skin a cat--or a pussy. If sucking Wilson's cock and riding his shaft were acceptable to Evelyn--maybe even pleasurable--then maybe someday she'd fuck a guy in the conventional way. And wrapping the lips of her pussy around a cockshaft was a start! And didn't she scream she'd give up women for Wilson? Laura had know Wilson's tongue and mouth for two years. He never made her scream like that, but then again she'd had men go down on her before. Being eaten by a man is different than being eaten by a woman. For a novice to the male tongue, it can be exhilarating. Or even to the experienced cunt. Laura looked at Adele and Evelyn alternately licking Wilson and rubbing their breasts against his shaft and each other, their pussies kissing around the base of his shaft, and felt an emptiness between her own thighs.

Wilson's face was not being used, she noticed. She climbed on the bed and kissed him, running her tongue just inside his lips. Tasting her niece confirmed what she had been thinking. She straddled Wilson's head with her back to the other women. Using the headboard as a balance beam, planting her knees on either side of his head, she lowered herself so that her pussy covered his face. Mindful that the cocksucking altered his breathing, she split her pussy with his nose, rubbed herself over his face, then rose and held herself inches above him to let him breathe. She then lowered herself so that his tongue could reach her perineum, and moved to let him lick her pussy and flick her clit. Finding a position where he could lick her and breathe comfortably, Laura placed her weight on her knees and forearms, resting the latter and her head on the headboard. Headboard! Good name.

As soon as his tongue touched Laura's pussy, Wilson tasted a man's cum. Chadwick. For a moment, Wilson wondered if Laura was dissing him, making him clean another man's cum from her pussy. Almost as soon as the thought came into his head he dismissed it. What had she and Adele said when they came into his room? Both were worried about Evelyn. So worried that Laura hadn't bothered to wash a man's sperm from her body. Probably doesn't even realize now that Chadwick's seed is still inside her. Wilson continued to swab her nether region.

Quentin had awaken when Adele got out of bed. He lay in the bed for several minutes after she left, his internal snooze alarm not working quite right. When he realized she wasn't coming back to bed, he got up and looked around the room. His clothes in a pile by the bed. Scott's clothes in a pile by the bed. Adele's Grecian gown half on her vanity. Three rubbers on the floor. Three! He, Quentin Daniels, had fucked a woman three times! No, four! That first time without a rubber. Okay, so it was twice in the ass. And so the two times in the pussy was just getting it in, without any movement or cumming. But it was with a woman! And she did take him all the way both ways! But where was she? She'd mentioned something about trying it again during the holidays, so he knew he wasn't being kicked out. At least he hoped not. Well, in any case, he'd better get cleaned up. Wash that fucking-all-night smell off him, get rid of that stubble. Brush his teeth. How? Shower first, reason later.

Scott woke to find himself in an empty bed. 'Shit,' he thought. 'What did I do wrong now?' He had expected to wake to a changed and loving Laura, his lover, with Mrs. Klijster, his boss, gone forever. Or at least banished to the offices of Elkington, Townsend, Meier, Castanini. After all, she had sucked his cock and fucked the shit out of him. There had to be something to that! Maybe she had to be a bitch at work and just took a little time to unwind at home. Of course there was that knocking him on his ass when that screaming started. But she fucked him again afterwards. And they went to sleep with his face buried in her tits. And his hand on her cunt. Maybe she wasn't a dyke after all. Well, she was theMrs. Klijster! But where is she? Suddenly he felt the need to take a shower.

Scott didn't think about what he was going to wear until he started drying himself off. 'Damn, my pants, underwear, shoes and socks are in Mr. Klijster room. And that mini-skirt is on the patio. I'm not gonna walk around in just a shirt, like some toyboy.' For the first time Scott realized that he'd been used exactly that way. Looking through Laura's closet he selected a pair of drawstring linen pants. 'I'm hungry', he realized. Well, there's bound to be food, with all that was outside yesterday. Time to play great white hunter.

Quentin came out of the shower feeling like a new man. Okay, so he did use a woman's soap and shampoo, and shave himself with a woman's razor, including his legs and underarms. Funny, a woman who calls herselfMr. is so feminine! Quentin didn't notice that he was now smelling just like her. He didn't want to put on his old clothes until they'd been washed. Middle-west sensitivity. The only other clothing were women's clothes. But she's theMr. The closest thing to man's clothing he found was a bronze robe, even if it was in silk. The most masculine footwear was a pair of clogs. Either those or barefoot. Clogs it is.Now, if I can just find my hosts, maybe I can get a toothbrush, he thought.

Scott left Laura's room by the patio door, cross the patio and entered the center of the house by the French doors. He reached the hallway where Adele's and Wilson's rooms were when Quentin came out of Adele's room by the hallway door, headed for the center of the house. What each saw in the other was gay. They then heard the sounds of bedsprings creaking, and women's voices coming from the open door between them. Reaching it at the same time they looked in to see two white Lilliputian women sitting on a prone Black Gulliver, facing each other, their legs stretched pass each other, with a giant black cock between their white bodies and full breasts, alternately licking the cockhead like two little girls with a fudgesicle. And at the head of this Black Gulliver was a third white woman, leaning against the headboard and kneeling over his face. And from that dark face a very red tongue was moving back and forth and in and out and around her pussy.

All three women turned toward the doorway as Quentin and Scott entered. Laura continued to move her hips to afford Wilson access to whatever part of her pussy Laura wanted serviced. Evelyn stopped everything, turning red again, not realizing the extremely erotic effect of her body as the flush proceeded downward and upward simultaneously from the base of her throat. Her position prevented her from moving. Adele went back to sucking Wilson's cock, running her fingertips up and down the underside, and giving Evelyn's cuntal lips a stroke or two in the process. When it was Evelyn's turn to suck Wilson, Adele had to touch the cockhead to Evelyn's lips to regain her attention. Evelyn absent-mindedly licked the cockhead, still staring at the men in the doorway.

"Come over here, Quentin," Adele ordered, indicating the far side of the bed.

Quentin obeyed. Scott just stood there, not knowing if he too would be given instructions. When Quentin reached his position, Adele reached inside his robe--her robe--and pulled out his cock, letting the shaft lay in her open palm. She took the head completely in her mouth and sucked gently until Quentin began to stiffen. Taking her mouth from him, she turned and kissed Evelyn. Initially shocked, Evelyn opened her mouth to Adele, tasting Quentin's cock. She recalled what her aunt had said the day before. Youcan tell when the mouth--or cunt--you're kissing had just had a cock in it! The taste was different than Wilson's, but definitely cock, just as Adele's pussy tasted different from Laura's, but still tasted like pussy.

Scott looked at the bed fascinated yet repulsed. At the head of the bed was his boss, riding the face of her fellow attorney. At that attorney's hips, two women straddled his monstrous cock, their bodies and breasts forming a cunt of flesh. The oldest of the three women, with the unlikely name of Mr. Klijster, was gripping that cock with her left hand, while holding a nearly as large cock in the palm of her right hand. And she was alternately licking one cock, kissing the woman Scott wanted to fuck, then licking the other, followed by another kiss. While he didn't think about it, everyone but him had a hand, mouth, cock or cunt in contact with another mouth, cock or cunt.