Scott Gris's S.A.T. Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up as Scott's wife finds out.
2.8k words
4.28
29.7k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to my muse that inspired this story and the editors that helped make it better.

~

The dim lighting of the room did nothing to help the grainy, digital image. Emily Gris watches the film on her laptop, not unlike a poorly streamed porn clip from the internet, with a glass of red wine in one hand. Her husband's fidelity, not picture quality, was her main concern when she had set up the camera in their bedroom just days before.

"Fuck me baby! Cum in me! Cum in my pussy!" The young, petite Asian sexpot on screen screamed with her ass in the air.

"FUCK! Unnggghhh," She heard her husband groan, the vaguely familiar sound of him climaxing. The two bodies then droop to the bed and drift off to sleep.

As the vivid details of her husband's adultery flash across the screen, Emily's hand raises the wine glass to her lips. She sips her wine as other hand is playing with her soaking wet pussy. For reasons she cannot yet comprehend, she is incredibly aroused and playing with herself. Her pants are undone and her fingers form a tent in her panties as they plunge in and out of her sex. Before watching the clip, she was ready to feel angry, cheated, or outraged at her husband's affair, but completely unprepared to be as aroused as she is now.

Rumors of her husband's lust for a young student had found their way to her ears and eyes. Facebook and Twitter abounded with young girls' comments regarding fantasies about her husband. The parties with other teachers and their spouses equally so, but these were uttered in hushed words. She had set the camera up in the hopes of finding the truth, which she was now watching in X-rated detail.

Emily knew she was pretty and blessed with ample breasts, but she also knew she could be a prude in bed. Scott always wanted to do such dirty things to her, but she would have none of it. Sex without a condom was even off the table as her busy career left her with no time for a child. Secretly, she wanted to do all the filthy things he suggested and more. She feared he would find another lover willing to fulfill his fantasies, but was still unable to let go of her inhibitions.

Now here he was, doing all of those nasty things to this little teenaged slut, and it looked so good. He ate her pussy for ages, something he'd stopped doing for her. He used that girl's tight little body and she loved it. Emily had to admit to herself that she loved the show. Naughty thoughts filled her mind as cheeky fingers filled her pussy. Emily's panties were now soaking wet.

The girl, spooning and sleeping with her husband, was no stranger to Emily. She was not the girl next door, but definitely the girl from up the street. Emily had caught the two of them alone before. That time, it was only on the front yard, exchanging a greeting and comment about school. While it looked innocent to the untrained-female-eye, Emily wasn't fooled. Watching through the upstairs window, she noted Kristen's head toss as she laughed at one of Scott's undoubtedly lame jokes. The sound of the flirty young woman's voice was genuine and full. It echoed in Emily's mind, defying her expectations that it would be innocent and girly.

Emily's intuition was obviously correct as the young Asian vixen had clearly thrown herself at Scott. Emily was filled with a confusing mix of emotions. Anger at Scott for not being faithful. Doubt in herself for not being able to please him. Doubts also began to linger about her sexuality. She so enjoyed seeing Kristen's naked body. Hearing Kristen's screams escape her pretty lips.

"CU 2nite -- 8pm. I'll bring the cuffs ;-)" the message in Scott's inbox read, clearly sent from a mobile phone. Her curiousity getting the best of her, Emily had hacked into Scott's laptop at home. She had no idea Scott was into being tied up or restrained in bed and was embarrassed to find she too was very turned on by the idea.

Her curiosity peaked, Emily decided to peruse Scott's internet browsing history for further clues into his dirty mind. Two themes clearly jumped out from the alarming barrage of porn sites Scott was visiting, domination and panties. Practically every site he had visited featured women in panties. Women stripping down to just their underwear, guys cumming on panties, and Emily's favorite, threesomes with both girls in panties.

Emily's panties were soaked with her own cum. Her fingers were wet with her juices. She was imagining herself in the scene with her husband and Kristen. Filthy thoughts she knew she would make a reality one day drove her to orgasm. Sexually relieved, she drifted off to sleep.

...

Roused from her day dreaming half an hour later, Emily heard Scott's car pull into the driveway. Her heartbeat soared as she scrambled to close the computer program and make herself presentable. Scott would be wondering why dinner was not ready despite Emily being home early.

Clearly fatigued after a long day at school, Scott was oblivious to any difference in Emily's demeanor. She quickly whipped up some dinner while he whined about his day.

Sitting at the dinner table, Scott was clueless that Emily was calmly eating dinner in a soaking wet pair of panties. While he complained of endless hours of marking, she was imagining endless hours of fucking. While he complained of power politics at work, she was imagining the power she would hold over Scott and Kristen if she caught them in the act. Teacher and student sexual relations being prime scandal material, Scott's career would be ruined and Kristen's academic future tainted. They would be putty in her hands she thought, as she toyed with her mashed potatoes.

After dinner Emily freshened up and headed out to her book club as planned and left Scott to do the dishes. At least, that's what Scott believed. Little did he know what she had been up to or what surprises she had in store. Instead of driving across town to her friend's house, she drove to a sex shop for some goodies. Returning home, she parked a little ways down their street in time to see Kristen ring the front door to gain entry to their marital home. Parked where she was, between the angle she was situated and the binoculars in her hands, she had a perfect view of their master bedroom. Her car was safely obscure under a tree in the fading twilight.

...

"Honey, I'm home!" Yelled Kristen jokingly as she dashed in the front door.

"Hello!" Scott greeted her and embraced Kristen. Kristen felt so secure, yet so powerless with her petite body in his big strong arms.

They wasted no time and begin making out like their plane is going down. Scott put Kristen back on her feet, she back-peddled up the stairs, kissing and disrobing with Scott in tow. Soon they made it to the bedroom and come into Emily's field of view from the vantage point of her car.

Gazing through the lenses, Emily again feels the rush of emotions and hormones she felt watching the digital video. Arousal, anger, and lust swell within her and she makes her move. This is a night they will all not soon forget.

...

Slipping in the backdoor, Emily creeps up the stairs that the two lovers have adorned with discarded articles of clothing. The sight in the bedroom is exquisite. In the dim lighting, Emily can see Kristen's tanned body riding Scott, clenching his cock tightly in her young, clean-shaven pussy, riding him for all she is worth. Scott and Kristen's moans get louder and louder as they feel themselves reaching orgasm.

Watching from outside the room, Emily takes off her pants as she plays with herself. She trades her soaking wet panties for something else. She puts on a harness for a shiny, new strap-on dildo from their local sex shop. Her stomach is filled with butterflies as she prepares to fulfill her new fantasy. She slowly creeps into the room as Kristen writhes on top of Scott's restrained body.

Kristen's eyes open wide. She is surprised by what she initially takes as Scott's forceful grip on her shoulders. She opens her eyes shocked to see his two hands, one cuffed to the headboard and the other holding onto her thigh. Just as she figures out someone else is in the room, Emily pipes up in her huskiest voice.

"You little bitch!" She hisses in Kristen's ear. "You think you can get away with fucking my husband? I'll have to teach you a lesson for fucking with my man! I'm going to give you the fucking of your life!"

"Emily!?" Scott exclaims, his voice a mix of excitement and surprise. The sight of his naughty Asian lover about to be fucked from behind by his voluptuous wife is an amazing sight to behold. His straight-laced wife is sporting a strap-on of all things. He can barely believe his eyes.

Yanking back on Kristen's hair, Emily positions her strap-on near the young woman's anus. With mercy, Emily has the dildo glistening with lube, but she is about to ream Kristen mercilessly.

"Shut up asshole and fuck your dirty whore!" Emily chastises Scott as she presses the head of the dildo into Kristen's ass.

As she feels the head of the rubber phallus enter her ass, Kristen begs, "Please don't! I'm a virgin! I'm a virgin... back there...." She trails off as the sensation of being fucked in the ass takes hold of her.

Scott feels Kristen's already tight pussy tighten even further as Emily reams her anally. The sensation on his cock is amazing as Emily fucks Kristen hard and fast from behind.

Emily is consumed by lust now. Her blouse, still half on, hangs off of one arm. Her breasts are exposed and bounce with each thrust. She fucks Kristen's supple young ass while the Asian teen rides her husband's cock. It's a glorious sight to see for all the neighbors. Well, one lecherous neighbor anyway.

Someone is outside watching. They see the twining, writhing shadows of a couple, nay a threesome. Three people so hot, they had to get it on with the blinds and the windows still open. The screams heard by the neighbor, sound like someone being beaten, driving them to investigate further. Only to be greeted by an erotic surprise.

"Oh God yes, fuck me! Fuck me! Both of you!" Kristen moans. Her right arm balances herself on Scott's chest while the other reaches back to run her fingers through Emily's long, red hair. Red highlights in Kristen's black hair mingle and tangle with Emily's locks.

"You horny, impertinent, slut!" Emily screams in Kristen's ear.

"Oh Jesus," Scott lets out a hiss as the weight of his wife forcing herself upon Kristen is absorbed by his chest. Cuffed to the bed once again, he is powerless to intervene.

"You fucker!" Emily yells at Scott while taking out her aggression on Kristen's sweet, young ass. "You cheat on me with this tiny titted teenybopper!?"

Emily roughly massages Kristen's perk, petite breasts and spanks her ass as she tires of thrusting.

"Oh yes, I'm a bad, bad girl," Kristen admits needlessly.

"Yeah?" Emily asks as she yanks Kristen's head back by her hair. "You like being fucked by a woman? Are you a bi-curious whore? Do you want to be my bitch?"

"Yes! Yes!" Kristen is breaking down, delirious with ecstasy she will say or do anything.

"You want to eat pussy dyke?" Emily asks as she pulls Kristen back off of Scott's cock and shoves her to the mattress. Scott can hardly believe his eyes as he watches, his cock hard as nails.

"Yes, yes I will eat you," Kristen relents as Emily snaps off the dildo. With the Asian girl leaning in between her legs, Emily glances at the ludicrous face her husband is making as he takes in the sight of her first lesbian experience.

"Suck this asshole!" Emily scorns as she shoves the dildo in Scott's mouth. "Don't you dare spit that out 'til I say so you cheating son of a bitch! Do you hear me?"

Scott, eyes open wide, can only nod his affirmation. Emily ignores him now as she turns her attention to Kristen. The sexy teen rises to her knees and faces Emily. Both women on their knees now at Scott's feet, about to give him the sex show of his life.

"Man, I love big breasts," Kristen hisses as she fondles and sucks Emily's tits and diddles her clit at the same time.

"Mmmmmm," Emily moans as her hands explore Kristen's body, cupping the Asian's small, perky breasts.

Scott is taking this all in, loving the lesbian scene before him. He notes the exotic distinction between his two lovers. Emily's smooth alabaster skin, freckled here and there is contrasted by Kristen's light, olive complexion. The women are becoming lovers in their own right as they sensually kiss each other. Light, exploratory pecks at first become deeper, lust-filled open mouth kisses. Kristen's bald pussy grinds against Emily's hairy bush.

"Yeah, suck my nipples!" Emily squeals pushing Kristen's face down to her chest. Kristen's delicate touch is driving her to orgasm.

"Mmmm, yes Mrs. Gris," Kristen obeys. Her face turned to face Scott whom she eyes lustfully as she flicks his wife's nipple with her tongue. Kristen hoists and squeezes Emily's left breast in her right hand as if choosing a ripe cantaloupe. Kristen's right hand is buried in Emily's bush, fingering her pussy.

"Good slut! Now my pussy baby, eat my pussy like you promised," Emily says grasping Kristen firmly on the back of her neck and forcing her head down between her legs.

""If I make you cum all over my face will you fuck me with your big rubber dick Mrs. Gris?" Kristen asked with the innocence of a child.

"Yes sweetie. If you're a good little slut and I cream all over that pretty face I'll fuck your tight pussy. And call me Mistress from now on young lady."

"Yes Mistress," Kristen grinned as she lowered her mouth to kiss and lick Emily's sex.

"You did find one horny little slut didn't you fucker?" Emily turned and shot her words at Scott like daggers.

"GPHWKLI!" Is all Scott could say in response with the dildo still lodged ridiculously in his mouth.

"You poor thing, a big rubber cock in your mouth suits you. Look how hard your cock is! You're a dirty pervert! I saw all those websites you've visited you panty loving pervert!"

"Mmmm," Kristen coos as she licks Emily's pussy.

"I'm going to let you lick my asshole since you're so good at licking things." Emily says. Kristen lays with her head between Scott's feet as Emily straddles her face, lowering her derriere to the young woman's lips.

Scott, for his part, is hard as a rock. His erection hides Kristen from his view as he stares in his wife's gorgeous green eyes. They are wide with lust or anger or both as she gazes back at him. He spits the dildo from the strap-on out of his mouth and grins at his wife.

Emily sees Kristen's pretty pink panties on the bed and picks them up.

"You do have a thing for women's underwear don't you dear?" Emily asks as she begins stroking Scott's cock with the panties wrapped around it.

"God yes baby, that's so good!" Scott moans, hardly believing his luck.

"Do they feel good on your cock honey? Do you like me stroking your cock with your young slut's panties?" Emily says as she strokes his cock harder and faster.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Scott moans as he feels his orgasm rising. He was so close to orgasm when Emily barged in and her participation has his heart racing.

"I bet you'd love to shoot a big load in them wouldn't you? Such a soft pair of panties, do they feel good on your cock honey?"

"Yes Emily! Fuck, don't stop!"

"I wouldn't dream of stopping. Stroking such a big, hard cock is making me so wet. You're dripping wet too baby, you're soaking your dirty whore's underwear. I know you want to cum in them. Tell me when you're going to cum."

"God Emily, I... I... Ahhh!" Scott groaned as he felt his cock erupt into the soft material covering it.

"Oh you dirty man!" Emily feigned shock as Scott's cum seeped into the material encompassing his cock.

Closing his eyes, Scott relished the feeling as his orgasm washed over him and subsided, leaving him thoroughly sexually satisfied. His eyes closed and his body thoroughly exhausted, he drifted off to sleep as the sounds of love making filled the air.

Kristen and Emily had the rest of the night in that bed to themselves.