Scott Gris's S.A.T.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers

"Nooo," you coo as you reach down and stroke my cock, covered in your juices.

"Turn around baby," I command as my strong arms grasp your torso.

I lift and turn you so that you're facing the headboard and your perky ass is pressed to my stomach.

"Oh!" You moan as my forcefulness startles you.

However, you quickly recover your seductive senses. You wiggle your ass right in front of me and I growl in lust. The passionate, lustful man that I've turned into upon your attempt at seducing me has pleasantly surprised you.

"You want to spank your naughty slut, don't you? I've been such a naughty girl," you grin looking back at me over your shoulder.

The soft brown tone of your skin looks so exotic in the dark room that houses our erotic escapade.

WHACK! My first spank on your bum comes as a surprise. WHACK! The second one leaves a red mark from my hands on your sweet ass cheeks.

"Put your cock in my pussy baby! Please? Give it to me?" You beg while screaming at me.

I relent, grabbing your hips to bring you even closer around my cock. Your pussy feels so good, so much tighter from behind, but still slick now with our juices.

"Oh yes, baby! Yes! Play with my ass! Finger my ass baby! Yes! Stuff my hot pussy!" You scream in delirious ecstasy.

I continue to pump my cock into you from behind as the middle finger on my left hand finds its way to your mouth. Pulling you by the hair with my right hand, I force you to taste our sex on my sinister digits.

"Mmm," You slobber over my fingers.

With my powerful thrusts and yanks on your hair, it's all you can do to keep my finger even near your mouth let alone in it.

"Good girl," I commend you as my now lubricated finger finds its way to your puckered asshole, dipping in easily, poking you gently.

"Give it to me baby! Fuck me hard! Give it to your little sex kitten!" You moan in encouragement.

Tired of the stimulating foreplay you need to be taken hard and fast. You need to cum. Your words are too much and I relent, pounding into you. Again, I can feel my orgasm rising, but I don't have the sense now to hold back.

"Oh Kristen!"

Our skin smacks as your fleshy, sweet ass hits my tense muscles. Holding onto your hips, I'm taken aback at how you buck against me. I couldn't stop to tease you further if I tried.

"Oohh Scott.... Yesss, oh yes! I'm cumming!!! I'm cumming!!!" You moan as you throw your head back.

"Yes Kristen, cum! Cum! OH GOD, I'm so close baby!" I moan as I feel my own orgasm rising again. So quickly now, I barely have time to realize it.

"Fuck me baby! Cum in me! Cum in my pussy!" You shout encouragement as I revel in the fulfillment of the animalistic desire for you, pent up inside me for so long. Letting it out feels so good. Your face buried in the comforter you have clutched and twisted like a mad woman as I unleashed my desire upon you.

I shudder and let loose a stream of cum inside you and begin mumbling unintelligently. I cling to your buttocks and sway side to side as the post orgasmic endorphins flow through me. The energy that fueled our romp subsides and I lean heavily on you as my strength drains away. My eyes are closed as I see stars dance across my eyelids.

Your lower yourself so that I lie upon your back, almost crushing you with my weight, so you twist me to your side. In my half-conscious state I relent to your movements and we lie spooning once again. The sheets are soaked with our sweat and the room reeks of our sex.

"Mmm," I nuzzle your neck and ears now with my gruff face, unshaven since this morning. Silence fills the room that only moments ago reverberated with the sounds of our lust. We both drift off to dreamland, our fantasies fulfilled.

cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers
12