Scottish Holiday - A Woodland Walk

Story Info
Two couples share everything on a holiday in Scotland.
990 words
3.95
26k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

"Anyone care to join me for a walk?" I called out.

"I'll come with you Ken," June replied, "that's just what I need to get the stiffness out of my legs after sitting so long in the car."

"How about you darling?" I said to my wife Anne.

"Not for me honey," she replied, "I'm going to have a long soak in the jacuzzi with a glass of Prosecco."

"Don't let the bubbles go to your head," I laughed before turning to June, "How about Pete?"

"Oh he's already fallen asleep on the bed, poor old man," and she laughed too. "Perhaps Anne can revive him while we're out."

"Well that's settled then," I said to Anne, "June and I will explore and report back to you later. Don't let Pete sleep too long or he'll be up all night."

June and I left the cottage and walked down to the loch side where we found a path that quickly disappeared into the fringe of woodland that separated the loch from the road to the nearest town. June took my hand — to stop her from tripping on the fallen branches she said— and hand in hand we strolled into the woods. We had gone about half a mile when she stopped and looked at me with a cheeky grin and a naughty twinkle in her eyes.

"Mmm, I feel much better now. That was just the right medicine to loosen me up. How about you Ken, any signs of stiffness anywhere?" She giggled and looked pointedly at my groin, "perhaps something needs a little bit of TLC."

"Perhaps it does," I replied, "I think a nice massage might do the trick, but I don't see a masseur anywhere at hand."

"Well I have a surprise for you," she said, "I'm pretty damn good at massage — or so Pete says — so leave it to me and I will take care of all your pressing needs. You will be in very capable hands I can assure you."

While she was talking June had loosened my belt and unzipped my jeans. Slipping her hand inside my open fly she pretended to struggle reach my thighs.

"It's no good, your jeans are a too tight," she said, "I think I'll have to pull them down."

Now June and I had always had an affectionately flirtatious relationship, but I sensed that matters were about to go a lot further than mild sexual banter. I was caught on the horns of a dilemma. I loved my wife but at the same time I really fancied June and had often wondered what it would be like to fuck her. I also suspected that Anne and Pete were sexually attracted to each other. I honestly couldn't see anything wrong with swapping as long as no one got hurt, but I had thought that we would have an adult discussion first.

June had other ideas. Before I could say anything she had undone my belt completely and pulled my jeans down to my ankles, somehow managing to pull my briefs down too.

"Ah yes, I can see the problem now," she said, and cupping my balls with one hand, circled the base of my flaccid cock with the other and started to stroke the length of my shaft.

"Erm," I stuttered, "what about Pete and Anne?"

"What about them? If I know Anne she will be taking the little dog for walkies about now."

"But we haven't got a ... oh!"

Which is when I realised that our wives had been plotting behind our backs, and had suggested this break in Scotland for more than just rest and relaxation. At that point I gave up thinking and surrendered to the delicious sensations in my nether regions.

"This would be much more fun if we took our clothes off," June said, ceasing her attention to my cock for the few seconds it took her to remove her skirt and jumper and undo my shirt.

"That seems to have done the trick," she continued, firmly holding my cock which was now hard and throbbing fit to burst, "it's about time you put it through its paces to make sure it's functioning properly."

June wasn't wearing bra or panties which confirmed my suspicions about her motives and made my cock even harder. Still holding my cock she leaned back against a tree with her legs apart she and placed my engorged head at the entrance to her cunt which was already wet with her juices.

"Now fuck me you big hunk. I've been dying for this ever since we left home this morning, and don't spare the horses."

And fuck we did, like a pair of randy teenagers on a first date. The raw excitement of our lascivious behaviour, where anyone coming along the path might have seen us, amplified the delicious sensations in my loins as I thrust hard into June's hot velvet depths, and it wasn't long before I could feel my orgasm boiling up in my balls.

June beat me to it however, and by the time I started to pump streams of hot cum into her cunt she was already screaming obscenities in the throes of a second or third climax.

"Shit Ken, that was fucking amazing," she said, "I haven't cum so hard in ages. I'm really going to enjoy this Scottish holiday although I don't think we're going to see much of the countryside."

"Oh, I don't know about that," I replied, "I can think of a gorgeous landscape I'd like to explore, and I'm sure we'll be able to ascend at least half a dozen peaks every day."

"Ken, you are a naughty boy! I know we are going to have such fun. But we'd better get our clothes on now and hurry back, you never know we might catch Anne and Pete in flagrante in the hot tub," and she giggled.

virusman
virusman
313 Followers