Scottish Locks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I joined him in his bed when commanded. Then we came together as lovers rather than as master and slave. I knew my place and I accepted it. I had passed the initial test and had been deemed worthy to share his bed. Even though my body was sore from the use and abuse, I gave myself to him willingly and with the eagerness of a newlywed. I devoured his cock like it was the finest thing I had ever tasted. I rode him like a famished whore, unable to get enough of him. When I was on my stomach and his hands gripped my wrists, holding me to the bed while he unleashed his passion; I pushed back against him to get every inch of his cock into my pussy first, and then my ass. I cried out in passion the sounds of our sex echoed through the chamber. Lord McClure, my master, seemed to enjoy the display of passion.

Later as we lay together in bed I could feel the fatigue overtaking me. It had been a long first day. A transformation had taken place. A quiet American college junior had come to the castle and now in her place was a sex slave who thought only of pleasing her master and mistress. My training was far from over. There was a lot of pleasure in store for me; and a lot of pain as well. I was going to be pushed to my limits again and again. Even I would be shocked to learn what those limits were, and how much punishment I was going to take. I was a sex slave. I was the master's fuck toy. At the moment, I couldn't imagine ever wanting to be anything else.