Scottish She-Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigothboy
bigothboy
57 Followers

She squeaked, and I yanked the beads from her rectum.

Her body bucked and writhed and she yelped like a dog...but I hardly noticed her throes of pleasure because the instant the last bead had come slurping out of her furry anus, it was followed my a massive rope of hot shit! It didn't ever leave her dirtchute, but stayed half on my bare tummy and half inside.

If that cock ring hadn't been gripping me like a vice, I would have jizzed right inside her cunny then. Thank God for precision engineering.

She seemed not to have even noticed her little 'accident' as her orgasmed continued to spread over her body, occasionally giving a long groan. But her groans became louder as they carried on. I recognised the sound...her hunger was growing again. She wanted more.

Slowly, like some dark demon-goddess arising from Hades, she lifted herself off my cock and there was a faint 'fap' as her dung dropped from her fucked-out shitter. Then she turned around and there was a look of evil bestial desire on her face.

She looked like to wanted to devour me, body and soul and make me one with her in a baptism of fire.

Making a tiny adjustment, she lowered again, and with a grim snarl she engulfed my cock with her revolting puckered arse.

Her fanny was tight, there was no doubt about that. It was as muscular as the rest of her small frame, and as much as anyone could hope for. But it was nothing compared to the absolute raunchy, piggy bliss of being buried in her mucky guts. Her shithole closed near around my groin, nearly stopping the flow of blood...it was like my cock was in a combined mudbath and sauna, wet, slimy, dirty and hot as the pits of hell.

I groaned and bit my lip

"Uuuugggnnn! Oh, MISTRESS!" The word was pulled out from my chest like an icy wind...it was the only thing to say. This demonic girl had me completely in her control.

"Yeah, thass what ya fucking like, innit, faggot?" She screamed at me, smearing her fresh shit on my belly "Ya know who yer mistress is now, don't ya?"

"Yes, yes...I'm yours forever!"

She sat back further of me and make me cry out in joy, and began rocking higher and higher until, watching with misty eyes under a haze of lust I could see my soiled, engorged cockhead just poking out at the zenith of each thrust, and when she came down again I swear her ruined hole actually swallowed up the cockring too! My heart fluttered and my breathing was so fast I felt like I was running a marathon, but still I didn't cum.

She grew wild, tearing at my body and powering down on me like a jackhammer.

"Say ya love it!" She demanded, fingering her clit in a blur as she bounced "Say ya love mah filthy, stinkin' hole!"

"I love your filthy arsehole, Mistress!" I shouted, gasping for air

"An' what else?"

"I love your hairy pussy, Mistress!"

"An' what else?"

For a second it alluded me. Then I looked down at my defiled body and understood

"Your shit, Mistress! I love your shit!"

"Oooo ya dirty, faggot CUNT!" She screamed, and came.

It was an explosion which splattered my balls and my thighs in sticky wetness.

She panted, her little body heaving on top of me. She writhed on me for a little, wriggling her arse in a circular movement and grunting.

She eventually pulled herself off with a slurping pop, and gave a few wet sloppy farts.

But it wasn't over yet. I pulled her over so she was lying on her front between her legs, - she was too weak to resist, so I pushed her cute face down over my soiled cock until it was as deep as it would go. She sucked, whimpering at first but soon returning to her former vitality, greedily sucking all her filth off my shaft. I fumbled and ripped off the cock ring and instantly I felt my sperm rising.

I quickly pulled her up and my cock spurted three fantastic jets of cum all over her face. Slimy slippery trails went up her chick, across her lips and nose, on her forehead and finally sprayed in her short spiky hair. I sighed and felt my body begin to ache. I helped her up next to me and we stared at one another on the bed. I stroked her dirty face tenderly and licked some of my cum off it, which we shared in a long lingering kiss, the white goo sliming over our tongues.

"Oh wow..." She said, dreamily "That was fuckin' amazin'. Ya really are a lovely dirty boy."

"And you're a perfect dirty girl." I replied, cuddling up to her "I'm so glad we met."

Then we fell asleep until midnight. When we awoke we ate together, then returned renewed for more frighteningly energetic sex. I swear I built more up muscle and stamina fucking with her than I ever did at the gym. The only bad part was that afterwards we had to sneak the dirty sheets out to a Laundrette before we checked out- there's no explaining away the kind of stains we'd left...

I visited my friend, as intended, but instead of carrying on to Glasgow I returned into Sophie's arms (and bowels), this time to stay a fortnight at her home in Queensferry.

There she indulged my love of her slobbishness - becoming a super-slob, or perhaps a sub-slob. She let her armpit hair grow simply for perversity, she never used the toilet if she could use my body, or bathed if she could use my mouth.

And although her house was neat and clean in all the other rooms, the converted loft bedroom was a den of filth.

There, among mounds of her porn magazines, scattered sex-toys and discarded condoms we fucked on an unwashed bed, stained with semen, cuntjuice, piss, sweat and shit.

I couldn't stay longer than I did, because I needed to get home to my beloved Darren, who it turned out had had some

of his own fun...but that's another story.

I would dearly have liked to though.

When I said goodbye to Sophie she was tearful, completely different to when I first met her...I'm sorry it had to end.

But I will never forget you, my lovely Scottish Mistress.

Come and see us sometime- we'll be waiting eagerly to see your truck in our driveway.

End

bigothboy
bigothboy
57 Followers
12