Scott's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dolorsub
dolorsub
16 Followers

Scott struggled to see what she was talking about when the first stroke of the thin, leather belt whistled through the air striking the top of his thighs. A slightly delayed, intense, searing pain exploded in his brain as he scream into the nasty panties. Before he had time to process what had happened the second stroke landed across his ass leaving a deep red welt. She cruelly ran her finger across the welt smiling as she realized that his muffled screams was making her pussy very wet.

The blows rained down on his back, ass and thighs for what seemed an eternity to the new slave. She finally stopped, breathlessly checking out her work. Red and pink welts crisscrossed his entire backside. Where two welts crossed each other there were tiny drops of blood. Wanda knew that at some point he had stopped screaming and had probably passed out. She picked up her digital camera and snapped a few shots of his abused ass. She untied him rolling him off the pile of laundry onto his back. He moaned softly as she removed the gag now wet with his spit.

She sat on her bed and lifted the chain between the nipple clamps with her foot until his nipples were stretched taut. Scott's eyes snapped open in startled terror as the pain in his nipples and ass hit him quickly followed by the realization of where he was. His eyes met hers and the mix of lust and sadistic pleasure on her face caused his cock to stiffen. He blushed deeply as he realized the pain only intensified the humiliation he was feeling.

Wanda again lay back on the bed. "Now," she said softly.

Scott moved as quickly as the burning pain allowed him to. This time there was no hesitation. He kissed and licked the same feet he was earlier disgusted by as though they were covered in honey. His tongue cleaned the grime off her feet with each lick and caressed each callous. To further his humiliation Wanda snapped a few pictures of him licking her feet. He sucked each toe and ran his tongue between the toes being very careful to not offend Wanda by spitting anything out. She sighed deeply and popped her foot from his mouth. She drew her knees up then let her legs flop apart. It was very clear what the cruel young woman wanted.

Scott got up on the bed and wiggled on his belly towards her kissing and licking her legs and thighs as he went. He was ashamed to note that his cock was now stiff and dripping after the humiliation of worshipping her feet.

As he neared her pussy, he was hit by a strong fishy odor mixed with the scent of piss. Wanda spread her thighs farther apart as he spread the stiff, black hair apart with his nose and tongue. Her pussy was wet and open with dark red almost purplish lips that hung to the sides. Her clit was erect and almost an inch long. He hesitated only a second as the thought of more pain urged him forward.

Scott buried his tongue deep within her causing her to arch her back and moan loudly. The taste of old piss almost made him gag but he knew better. He licked and nibbled her labia. He kissed and sucked her clit as if it was a small cock. He licked until his jaws were sore, thrusting his tongue ever deeper inside her. All the while Wanda moaned and screamed through at least half a dozen intense orgasms often squeezing his head between her thighs and pulling his face deeper into her.

After a final thundering orgasm, Wanda pushed her new slave off the bed. "Well, well. What do we have here?" She sat on the side of the bed gently kicking his very erect cock. "I know. Since you got to see me cum earlier, I think I should get to see you get off. But not right now. Stand up and turn around, boy."

She unlocked the handcuffs and tossed her mom's black lingerie at Scott's feet. "Since you like them so much, perv, put them on." Scott knelt and pulled the panties up his legs. He groaned as the tight material scraped over his welts. He was alarmed to see the purplish head of his cock sticking out the top of the tiny "V" of her panties. He put his arms through the straps of the sheer bra but didn't know what to do next. Wanda giggled at his clumsy efforts. "You need lots of practice, slave boy," she stated as she fastened the bra over his abused back. She briefly pulled each cup down quickly, removing the clamps from his throbbing nipples only to replace them 90 degrees from their previous position. This set off new waves of fiery pain in each nipple as Scott screamed in pain.

"Smile, slut," she ordered as she snapped off a dozen shots of him wearing the same lingerie that got him in this mess. "Now then, Mom told me to get the kitchen cleaned up today. I hate dirty dishes. So you are going to clean, wash dishes and scrub the floor while I relax in my room." Scott glared at the young Mistress. "Sure didn't take her long, did it," he thought.

---

A few hours later, Wanda walked into the kitchen wearing a black, silk robe and carrying a piece of paper. Scott was just rinsing out the bucket he had used to scrub the floor. "Very nice, boy." Wanda sat at the glistening kitchen table. "Kneel, slave."

Scott rushed to her feet and knelt. "Let me explain this to you, Scott. I have here a typed confession of what you did and why. You will sign it. I will keep it safe along with the photos of you I took today. That way in the future if you decide to back out, these get mailed to everyone I can think of including your parents and the cops." She let that sink in as Scott literally signed his fate. "Every morning after my mom leaves for work you have 5 minutes to get over here. You will do all my chores, wait on me and make me cum anytime I want. Any questions?"

"No, Wanda."

"Hmm, and no more calling me Wanda. Call me Mistress from now okay. Get that bra and panties off."

Scott again knelt before his Mistress wearing only a collar and nipple clamps. "Remember I told you I wanted to see you cum? Now's the time. But hurry because my mom will be home soon." Scott slowly started pulling on his cock. As he stared at her feet, he knew he would explode in seconds.

"Slave, ask permission before you cum."

"Please Mistress may I cum!" he frantically yelled.

As Wanda reached down and yanked off his nipple clamps, she said, "Now, bitch."

Scott screamed in pain as he erupted in several spurts of white cum that landed on her feet and on the clean floor. He dropped to his hands and knees trying to catch his breath. As he looked up at his new Mistress, she pointed to the cum splattered on her foot. He immediately licked it off her feet tasting his cum for the first time. "Floor too, bitch."

As he cleaned the floor with his tongue, Wanda removed the red collar from his neck. Once he was done, she stood and opened the back door. "Go boy. And don't forget to be here in the A.M."

"But, Mistress, I need my clothes," he whined.

"No. I think it would be more fun picturing your sorry whipped ass running through the woods. You can get them tomorrow." With that she shoved him out into the yard and slammed the door shut.

As Scott hurried nervously home through the woods, he knew that he would be there tomorrow for whatever abuse she chose to inflict on him. His fate for the rest of the summer rested at the dirty feet of Wanda Moore. Feet he knew he would be cleaning daily. As he ran across his backyard, his cock stiffened with the thought of what he faced tomorrow. He knew that his one mistake had cost him. Starting tomorrow he would find out how much.

dolorsub
dolorsub
16 Followers
12