Scott's Story Pt. 07

Story Info
Can't stop now. Diet of "Cock-Gro" is working!!! Or is it?
3k words
3.68
8.8k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeanaBard
DeanaBard
237 Followers

Chapter 7 - Going with the FLOW

December 12, 1979 Chastity was born. I was there when my pride and joy popped out of Ann's freshly shaved pussy. My wife may have recently turned 18, but as I took pictures I thought to myself: [Aside from Ann's enlarged tits, this looks just like one young GIRL is giving birth to a smaller version of herself!]

The birth of our daughter hardly slowed Ann down. Although, due mostly to Ann's small frame, she had been prepared for an episiotomy. But with a birth weight of just 6lbs-6oz, and since Ann's pussy was so accustomed to being stretched, that procedure proved to be unnecessary. Ann practically danced out of the operating room. Undamaged, her pussy would be ready for action in no time.

To further insure her preparedness once she came home Ann went right to work to strengthen her vaginal talents, and Ben Wa balls weren't going to cut it. Ann resorted to using a billiard ball, three hours at a time, to get her pelvic floor back into shape and tighten everything up. Insertion of that billiard ball was a breeze. However, at first it was keeping it in that proved difficult. She could hardly walk without gravity helping it to slip out. But by the end of her two week convalescence Ann's control had evolved to the degree that she was able to jog in place and even do jumping jacks without the slightest fear of that ball dropping out. Now, only through contractions could it be removed.

So, except for the two weeks before and another two after, she had scarcely missed a beat.

And after nine months of fucking bareback, she had become so addicted to the feel of a guy filling her insides with his cum that she would never again be satisfied having things any other way. Without even consulting with me, while on the operating table she had arranged to have her tubes tied immediately after giving birth.

Surprisingly, I was happy about that. Oh, sure. I was a little disappointed that I wouldn't be fathering any additional offspring. But after that four week drought - with nothing but my own emissions collected in my hand - I too was experiencing withdrawal symptoms. I was jonesing for those much larger doses of cum. Without question, I had become just as addicted to the copious quantities of jizz that strangers eagerly wanted to deposit into my wife as the addiction she had for feeling those massive rods of man meat pile-driving her pussy. If my cock crazy wife's lovers only knew how badly her husband wanted to drink their cum from her overflowing cup.

Well, those stitches had barely healed when she began making up for lost time. I'm not sure how we managed it but that Saturday she/we went for a record of FIVE appointments. With the last set of clean sheets on the bed she was too sore to have even tried for a sixth. And me? My belly was sloshing with all of that cum. In one day I had consumed a weeks worth of protein. So much Cock-Gro was working its magic I had no doubt that within days there would be measurable increases in my dick's dimensions.

I was ready to go for broke. If you can believe it, I actually began begging her to fuck even more men during the week. If I could arrange a babysitter, maybe she could host a gang-bang so there would be even more Cock-Gro for me to swallow. Ann, on the other hand, suggested that for me to get even more cum to swallow maybe I should start giving blow-jobs to my co-workers in the men's room or after work in the parking lot. Then she added that she'd love to watch me doing that. Instead of being repulsed at the notion of sucking cocks, by this point, her mind games and the power she had over me for consuming Cock-Gro that possibility thrilled me.

[Mmmm! Cock-Gro. 100% pure. Right from the source. Surely, you can't get more potent than that!]

Alas, for one reason or another neither of these approaches ever panned out.

Anyway, the rotation of daily visitors did resume. Coming in from work I'd find baby Chastity in her crib next to our bed where her mother, my wife, lay looking both ravishing and ravished. Her legs pressed tightly together as she held in the white, creamy treasures that day's lover had left. As Chastity watched, I'd raise then spread those lovely legs and assess the damages. Next my tongue would zero in on that sweet and sour creampie.

But with each passing week Chastity's naps became shorter and less frequent. Soon being home all day with a needy baby began cramping Ann's style. Babies crave attention too.

Our weekend routines hardly changed with two and sometimes three "gentleman friends" dropping by to drop a load. But weekdays, entertaining both a baby and boyfriends soon grew impractical. Within a couple of months of Chastity's birth those daytime rendezvouses all but came to an end. This also meant an end to my creamy after work snacks.

A whole new chapter in my married life began. Daytime visits became nights out. It could be said that my wife had taken her illicit affairs "on the road" only to bring the evidence of her unfaithfulness home with her for my consumption.

Nearly ten months after we married I would return home from work and I could generally count on walking in on one of two scenarios. Most evenings, with hardly any form of greeting at all from my wife, Ann would be fully, yet provocatively dressed, waiting to be picked up by one of her studs for a night out. While, at the same time my baby girl anxiously and excitedly waited for me to pick her up from her playpen. At least someone was happy to see me.

The ring of the doorbell would announce the arrival of Mister X, who would invariably sweep Ann into his arms and give a deep wet kiss before even acknowledging my presence then swiftly whisk her out the door.

There were others who, after sharing that same warm embrace and kiss, would turn to me and shake my hand while saying something along the lines of "Thanks for lending me your wife for the evening, buddy." Then with a brief stroke of the baby's cheek he'd say, "Don't worry sweetie. I'm gonna take good care of your mommy," before taking my wife's hand into his and add, to no one in particular, "And she is gonna take really good care of me." A combined chortle followed them out the door.

Pushing the intended humiliating burn down into the imaginary bottomless pit I'd created for my own well being I carried on, happy with the knowledge that later I'd reap my own rewards for being a good cuckold.

As for Chastity and me, there was an upside to having the house all to ourselves: It provided a lot of quality father/daughter bonding time. So, while Ann was out doing her own kind of "bonding," Chastity was all mine. I played peek-a-boo and other such games with her, then fed, bathe, and read to her. Then rocking her to sleep I'd tuck her into her crib. We did it all, just the two of us. The beginning of a long and wonderful life together.

Our daughter would be asleep long before her mother would return home. And since I had to get up in the morning to go to work I also was usually in bed before Ann drug herself in the door only to wake me by sitting on my face. (Although, following one particularly late night/early morning outing, she presented me with a jar half filled with pearly white fluid. As she slowly poured the contents into my hungry mouth she said she knew too much would have leaked out of her pussy before she could get home so she purged her pussy into the jar, "Just so you could have as much Cock-Gro as possible.")

Alternately, the other scenario played out like this: At least once a week I would walk in from work and find Caleb sitting on the sofa holding and entertaining my little girl.

And unlike the other evenings and the wide variety of men who came and went, due to the frequency and length of Caleb's visits, he had become somewhat of a fixture in my house. So much so that Chastity had grown quite comfortable with him. Even I had gotten somewhat used to him. His presence, in itself, didn't really bother me. What did cause uneasiness however, was seeing the way this other man would hold and chatter baby gibberish with my daughter as if she were his own. But what I really couldn't get used to was that while he's playing with my baby girl, his engorged cock would be fully exposed, being manually or orally worshiped by her mother. (So much for her saying that she didn't suck.) And who knows just what else my little girl may have witnessed?

But now that I was home, playtime with "Uncle Caleb" was over. Invariably, instead of Ann and Caleb going out for the night, they would be off to the bedroom for the 40 to 60 minutes. Now, while those two balled each other's brains out in my bed, it was my turn to not only entertain, but also feed and bathe our little munchkin. Not that I minded that part one little bit.

About the time Chastity was all dried, powdered and diapered I would be summoned to the bedroom. With my baby girl in my arms, I stood there in the doorway. Together we watched and listened to the rising crescendo of their rutting. Once they had both reached their peaks and as they slowly returned from the clouds in post orgasmic bliss I would place Chastity in her crib and tuck her in before taking my designated position to slurp up the "first" of Caleb's copious deposits. (There almost always was a round two.)

Like I said, Caleb's visits and our routine was different than the other nights of the week with the other studs. On all those other nights Ann could return home, as early as midnight or as late as dawn. Since I had to get up in the morning to go to work I was almost always in bed before Ann drug herself in the door, (I had long ago gotten over even trying to wait up for her.) No matter what time it was or how sound asleep I was, I'd be awakened by her squatting over my face waiting to deliver that night's dose(s) of Cock-Gro. And as you might guess, no matter the depth of my sleep, in a flash I'd be sucking, slurping, and swallowing copious globs of cum. Mmmm!

Fighting about the hours she was keeping did no good. She made it clear that she wasn't about to stop seeing other men and this was the only way to accomplish that. Then she would turn it back on me, "If it bothers you that other men with real cocks ... big, long cocks ... giving me the orgasms you are still incapable of, filling me with the thick, hot cum you say you thirst for, then I guess you won't be wanting to lick it anymore. That's too bad, because I've got a nice, big, hot, thick load of cream dripping from my hole right now. I was saving it just for you. You've always been such a good cum sucker too. But if you don't want it... If you want me to just flush three big loads of cum..." She knew just how to push my buttons. Before she could torment me any further I'd hungrily suck and slurp away.

During the day, Ann would only pay just enough attention to our baby girl to keep her quiet, counting the minutes until I came through the door from work. Then she'd go out till all hours getting what she needed before coming home to fulfill my needs. Almost every night this was our routine.

The trouble with routines is the repetitiveness with little variation. I began to tire of being awakened nightly from my much needed sleep. But, as I've said, she wasn't about to stop seeing other men. At least not until I had grown a cock worthy of her interests. At the same time I was grateful for the steady diet of Cock-Gro she always provided. But why is growing a real cock taking so long? Every so often I would begin to lose hope. Whenever Ann detected any faltering in that endeavor she'd take hold of my dick and say, "Junior is really beginning to show real results. Our little man is slowly getting big and strong. And I've got just what he needs. A nice, big, hot, thick load of Cock-Gro just for him." That was always enough to get me right back into the game.

So, on and on it went. As much as I wanted to believe that this steady diet of sperm donations from well hung men was in fact nourishing and nurturing my dick to grow, if I had been honest with myself there was little, if any improvement. But my burning desire for a longer, thicker, stronger cock was such that I couldn't stop myself from at least trying. I didn't even dare to remeasure my erections for fear I might learn what I didn't want to know. As they say, 'Ignorance is bliss' and I was determined to remain blissfully ignorant. So I devoutly soldiered on. Besides, bringing Cock-Gro home for me and having me suck it down while soothing her battered pussy did bring joy to my wife. As long as this made her happy I committed myself to go along for the ride. To simply go with the flow. Comforting myself in the knowledge that soon, with enough Cock-Gro, I would regain that pussy all to myself. And if not, well, at least I'd still have a happy wife.

But just suppose there really was something to this idea that drinking large quantities of sperm promoting cock growth? This prompted a few strange thoughts. [What if this obsession with genital growth continues even after my penis has grown to an adequate size? Maybe I won't be satisfied with having just an "average" erection. Suppose I want to continue sucking down even more Cock-Gro, to gain even more length and thickness? Will I be able to stop? Could cock growth become an addiction?]

Knowing Ann as well as I did, I was fairly certain she would be game, if only to see just how big my cock could get. No doubt she'd be quite content to continue fucking a variety of men and feeding me their vitamin rich cream.

If nothing else, Cock-Gro was and would forever be the glue binding us together.

It was Friday, May 23, 1980 when, as soon as I got home from work, she had me help her get ready for some sort of mega party. I made certain every inch of her body was smooth, soft, and sexy. I must have been as excited for her as she was for herself. It was a rush but when done she looked so hot! Both sweet and sexy. I had little doubt that there wasn't a man alive who wouldn't give her anything she asked for.

And she was wearing her most provocative outfit yet. She called it, "her little girl out to get laid, outfit."

When her mystery date arrived, (he was a mystery to me anyway) I was taken aback by just how enormous and imposing this man was. Ann was simply dwarfed standing next to him. All the same he was very gracious in the way he greeted me and wished me good night.

I had already been informed that he was "very well hung" and the bulge running down the one leg of his slacks confirmed it. This party he was taking her to would include several of his friends. And as they left it was made clear that I needn't wait up. Somewhat surprisingly, I found myself dreaming of those big grown men, who knows how many, all going crazy as this little, teenage sweetheart, enters the room. All of them knowing, simply by the way she was dressed, that she was looking for some serious sexual action. I was also besides myself in anticipation for what might be coming my way. I wondered if she had taken the jar along, and if she had, just how full might it be?

However, when I woke up the next morning, I was still alone in the bed. A quick check of the apartment confirmed that Ann had not come home. No wife. No Cock-Gro. It was just the baby and me. This was something new. Completely different. There may have been times when she'd return at the crack of dawn. But she had never not come home.

Taking care of Chastity provided some distractions from my concerns over my wife's safety and her whereabouts. Diapers changed and feeding breakfast, she and I made the most of our time together, just the two of us. Later on we even showered together, something I had never attempted with a baby before. But she loved it. It was while I was giving her a nap-time bottle that Ann finally called. I was relieved to hear her voice and know she was alright. That relief was short lived however. With excitement in her delivery, yet a faint tone of resignation in her voice, Ann informed me she was going on a long vacation.

Ann, my wife of less than a year, never came home again. The divorce was handled by mail with her relinquishing all custody to me.

Chastity and I would carry on. We would roll with the punches and go with the flow. Just the two of us against the world. No more wife. No more mommy.

And, no more Cock-Gro!

- - END - -

========================

Your votes matter and are greatly appreciated. Comments - positive or not - are always welcome.

DeanaBard
DeanaBard
237 Followers