Scottsdale

Story Info
She comes West, and I go to meet Her.
1.6k words
4.45
12.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For "Min"~

"So where do you want to eat?" Your new Boss asks you.

You've been in town a coupla days. Everything is going well, you're both enjoying each other's company and a great relationship is being forged. Your both enjoying your Seminar, and you can feel She is starting to feel ecstatic about your consummate abilities. Your "People Skills" have removed ANY reservations she might have held.

"I am SO tired, I may just make a couple of calls and turn in!", you beg off, hoping She isn't getting some sort of 'Vibe' from you for your Pussy is ALREADY getting wet.

"I know!" She returns, "I need to call home myself, and then maybe a Salad, interested?"

"My appetite is Nil! I'm thinking about watching the News, and then turning in!" You feel your pussylips rubbing against each other, feel your nipples graze your Blouse's fabric, have ALL day, for you know I am there! You know as well that I will have food and whatever else you may need.

Arriving at your Motel you wave Good-bye and let yourself into your room wondering what you'll find. You left your door tween our rooms open. You don't know it, but I have stood in your room, feeling you, wondering if you consciously left the pair of panties on the dresser that I held to my face, sliding it's silkiness against my nose as I moaned your name.

You knock on the common door, anxious. An eternity goes bye with NO answer.

"SHIT!!" you say to yourself, but then decide that since I am "Out", you'll jump in the shower and make the most of this time. You don't know that I am listening, waiting to hear your shower start, waiting to hear you humming in it.

I open the common door, I have it all set. I sneak to your bathroom door and watch for a moment as your form scrubs behind the curtain. Knowing you, I entertain the idea of ripping the curtain open, dragging you out and TAKING you! Right Here,,, Right NOW!!! But this time, I have better plans! For once, I am going to "Make LOVE" to my Baby BEFORE I attack her. I am going to bring some "Specialness" to her.

You get out of your shower, and starting to dry off, catch your favorite scent. You look around the corner to see a trail of candles that disappears through the common door, and you Smile!

You hurry, but not TOO fast. You get ready, Lotions, potions, scents pour over you, making your pussy even WETTER in anticipation. Finally, you pick the right lingerie. You have gone over and over this scenario in your mind. Searching for the right color, the right look, the right fabric, that you KNOW will drive your Daddy wild! You slip on a pair of High Heels, and with one last look, one more toussle of hair, you are ready.

Your heart is beating as you round the corner. Candles are everywhere! And,,, there he is. Expectant, slightly nervous too, but the minute your eyes meet, it ALL comes True.

No words are spoken, you simply glide into his arms and settling to him, we BOTH whisper at the same time, "Hi You!" JUST before our lips meet. Glasses of Champage wait and the room heats up.

Noses search up necks to whisper how we have missed one another. Hands explore, lips trail, eyes meet from close intimacy. Your arms go round my neck and our lips meet as you heave an enticing sigh and your tongue searches out mine.

You roll me back onto the bed and straddle me, your pussy riding the length of my cock. I don't know how you do this. I can FEEL your labias sliding on either side of the ridge that runs the length of the bottom of my cock. I raise my hips to allow you a better angle at me. You begin haunching me in abandon, soon rendering my silk 'Boxers' into a knot cutting into my balls. Suddenly, your ministrations work it free from it's confines, and it comes out the fly to again be gripped by your silky folds. You lean your head to the side and smilingly take my hands and hold them to your breasts. I squeeze firmly, milking my hands toward the tip, ending in a not-so-tender pinch/twist of your nipples. Your ass angles up, and we both feel the head of my cock push at the silk of your panties until it gives ever so slightly into your slit.

You begin to scissor your legs back and forth, your hips grinding up hard toward my shaft. Your hair falls down tween your shoulders as your head falls back. My cockhead slips fully into your soaking wet opening. The fabric rubs roughly against ALL your nerve endings at once. Your inner labias synapsing at the friction, you feel the garment pull tight against your clit sending a bolt of lightning through your entire body.

All at once you seem possessed, raising up and pulling your skimpy panties to the side. Your other hand goes down and positions my cock at your opening, pressing back hard until it pops inside you. You fall forward onto me as I raise my hips and slide slowly, deeply down your canal until my hips meet your ass.

"Bayyyyybbeeeeee!" is all you can manage.

I place my feet flat on the bed, and lifting up, begin to bounce you on my hips. Up and down you pound, a sound escaping you like a child being bounced wildly on it's parent's knee. Unlike a child, however, your sound is NOT followed by shrieks of laughter. YOURS is followed by,

"Oh, GODDDDdddddDDDDDdddddDDDDDDddddDDD!".

At your dismay, my cock comes out of you, it's hardness bending as it rams into your asscheek. You struggle to find it and get it back inside you, but my strength stops you. Your hands clasp at my powerful shoulders as I roll you over, a scant whisper of complaint escaping you. I settle you onto soft pillows, and begin kissing your neck. Kissing down, you resign your immediate needs to a short trip to Heaven on the tongue of your lover. Your fingers go through my hair as my tongue circles first one nipple, then the other. Your hands go involuntarily to the sides of your neck, caressing the tender skin there as my tongue circles downward, around your sensitive naval, trailing down, ever down.

As my lips slide down your waist, I position myself between your legs. Your head begins to roll along with a VERY sexy groan as I begin to nibble your thighs. You bite your knuckle as my lips and tongue find your clit. Your legs go wide as I tease you, taste you, enter you with my tongue....

Again your fingers entwine in my hair, encouraging me to taste deeper. Your pelvis begins to move, your hips undulate slightly. I double my efforts. My fingers play at your opening as I suckle your clit. You look beautiful as I peek up across your tummy, watching your chest rise and fall in gasps. Gulps of air fill your lungs.

Your knees go up, your slit wide open to me, and I lash you with my tongue. I lick the entire length of you. Starting at the peritinium and lathering all the way up to a suck-kiss on your clit! My finger slides into you as I rub my tongue HARD up and down on your clit. You go wild as my thumb spreads your wetness to your puckering ass, applying pressure to it.

All I see is your chin, your head hard back into the pillows. All at once, you are pulling at me,,, dragging me on top of you.... You want your COCK!!!

We settle to one another, our lips sucking at each other, our tongues twisting furiously...

Then it is "THERE"!!!

The head of it splitting your pussy slightly. I feel you grind incessantly, almost insanely. Then, it is magically inside you, like it BELONGS there! Your eyes flash, decidedly feverish, and your ankles lock around the back of my knees, as you begin to move under me. All at once I am like in a Rubber Raft going down the Grand Colorado!

I grab onto your ass and hold on. Your arms are over your head, grabbing the headboard as your hips churn, your ankles straining and then locking around me. I am no longer in control here as your body milks my own. You pull at my cock, your pussy much softer than ANY Silk, any Satin, any Cloud for that manner...

As I feel my orgasm begin, I realize, I am fucking an ANGEL!!!

It is "I", who is being taken to Heaven,,, all on the wings of my baby!

And you join me, urging me, DARING me to "FUCK" you! Your words echo in my mind, and I can't help but wonder, "Do ALL men have a lover as wonderful as MINE?"

All at once, you go off under me, your jaw muscles set, a hissing coming between your gritted teeth as you almost look like you are in pain. The look melts from you and transcends into a whimper and a whine as my balls empty themselves into you and I join you in a molten heap of satisfaction and appreciation of a Lover found. A dream realized, a fantasy come true....

In the finality, two hearts beat for one another, your smooth calves slide up and down the back of my legs as your hands smooth over the muscles on my back. I try to hold my weight off of you, until I realize that is what you want, and I collapse onto you, your kisses reaffirming your intent, your appreciation of me.

And I whisper to you, "Hi Baybee!!"