Scotty?s Revenge

Story Info
Scotty finishes up where Dad leaves off.
1.2k words
3.9
206.2k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
353 Followers

Scotty was watching the door for his dad to come home. He was late and mom was holding dinner till he got here. He heard the car pull into the driveway and he ran to tell mom that he was home. They hurried putting dishes on the table. The table was sit when he walk into the room. Mom got him a beer to drink with dinner. Scotty knew he would drink until he passed out.

Scotty knew that after dinner he would sit in front of the TV, watching his porn movie to get him in the mood. He get mom to help him by her sucking his cock, and tells her to go up. She would go up and undress and get into bed to wait. He come up and make her suck him again. Then he'd gets on top of her and put his cock in and pass out cold. Mom would call me to help her get him off of her. Then she would go to sleep.

Scotty would get mad, but he couldn't do anything. But tonight he made sure his dad wouldn't wake up till the morning. Scotty slip a sleeping pill in his dad's plate of food. Scotty sat back and watched.

Scotty looked at the clock, it was almost time for Mom to call for him. "Scotty." his mother called. He went in and found his mom trying to push her husband off her. Scotty pushed him off and told mom to come to his room. after she had showered. Scotty went to his room, light the candles and put on some romantic music. He went into his bathroom and undressed, slipping on his robe he went back out to wait. She open the door and close it behind her. "I need to hurry and get back to the room before he wakes up." she said. "Oh you don't have to worry about that I made sure he wont wake up till the morning." Scotty said.

"What did you do Scotty?" she asked.

"I put a sleeping pill in his food, because I want to give you something he can't seem to be able to do." he told her. Scotty stood before his mother and opened his robe he walk to her, holding her face he kisses her as only a man who loves a woman could. He moves his hands down to her tits, he squeezes them, then moves his mouth to them. With one hand he moves down to her pussy, he slips his finger in and kisses his way down. He licks and sucks on her pussy until she moans. He stands up and goes over and lays down on his bed. "I'll give you what you want. If you want it, you'll have to come over and get it. He wont ever know." Scotty said. She walked over and crawled between his legs and reach out to hold her sons cock. She has her hand wrapped around him, leaning over she slips his cock in her mouth. Sucking him deep down her thoart, she moves her head up and down on his cock faster and faster. She sucks him till he cum's, and sucks him hard again.

"Mom come up and ride my cock. I can make it better than he will or can. " he said. She climb on top of him and push her pussy down on his cock. He grab her hips and moved her back and forth on him. "OH MOM YOUR SO TIGHT, IT FEELS SO GOOD, I'VE WANTED TO FUCK YOU FOR SOOOOO LONNNGGGG. AAAAGGGGHHHH." he said.

"OH BABY, YOUR COCKS SO BIG. YOU FILL ME SO GOOD. FEELS SO GOOD. OOOOOO, BABBBBYYYY, MOOOMMMYYYS GOING TO CUM!!!" she cries out. Scotty lifts his hips and pulls her to him hard and his cock explodes in her pussy.

"Oh Scotty that was wonderful." she tells him.

"Mom we are not done yet, we have all night. What would you like to do now?" he asked.

"Oh baby could you fuck my ass, I've wanted to do that for a long time, but your father he couldn't keep it up after you got older." she said. She moved up against his already hard cock. He grabs her and pushes his cock up her ass. "Oh sweet baby, your feel soooo goooooodd." she said moving her ass. "Oh shit mom your so danm tight." he said pushing his cock in.

She was pushing back on his cock fast and hard. "OH YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME ASS." she yelled. He was pounded her ass hard. "OH GOD I'M GOING TO CUM MOMMY, HERE IT COMES, I'M GOING TO FILL YOUR ASSHOLE WITH MY CUM." he screams.

They collapse on the bed. "Oh Scotty that was great, but I need to get back to him, it's after 5 and he'll be up at 6 to get ready for work." she tells him. " Mom we can do this again can't we." he asked. "Oh sweet baby you bet your sweet ass we will do this and other things again. After your father leaves for work you come and eat your breakfast and I'll have mine while you eat." she said kissing him and left. Scotty layed there until he fell asleep.

At 7 Scotty heard his dad leave for work, he ran downstairs. "come in here and eat while its still hot." she told him. Scotty sat down and started eating. She went under the table, the table cloth hid her from view. She each out and touch his cock, running her hands up and down his length. Just then the door opens. "Hi, wheres your mother?" dad asked. "Uh, she said she had to see Mrs. Gerard next door something about the church." Scotty said. "Shit. Tell your mother I had to go out of town, I'm catching the noon plane, and I need her to bring me my suitcase to the airport by 11:30." he said.

"Okay dad I will." Scotty said huskily. Scotty watch him leave, and the car pull out of the driveway. Meanwhile mom was under the table with Scotty's cock deep in her throat. "OH GOOODDD, SUCK ME, SUCK ME HARD, OH GOD MOM I'M CUMMING!!!" Scotty cried out. She came out from under the table. "Now let me get him off at the air ort and tonight we will have us a good time while he's gone." she told him.

Scotty went to work and she went about packing her husband clothes. At 10 her friends from next door came over and they asked why she called and had them wait until 10 to come over. "Well my friends I needed the time to suck this young mans cock. and after last time he fuck me soooo good, and I wanted to know if you wanted to join us tonight. He can eat pussy better than even my husband, and man he has the biggest cock and he knows how to use it." she told them. Halley said she couldn't she had to go over to her mothers for the weekend. Mary said she would love to. Halley left a short time later. " Mary I must tell you something you might not like it. That young man I was talking about. It was Scotty, my son." she said, and went on to tell her what had happen last night.

The weekend was spent with Scotty getting his cock sucked by both his mother and her friend, and him fucking them both.

honeydew
honeydew
353 Followers