Scoundrel For Hire

Story Info
A kidnapping to order preformed by a rogue.
5.9k words
4.09
37k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,397 Followers

It is not a job for the faint of heart. It is however, very lucrative. I employed cunning and subterfuge and tactics learned in the four corners of the earth. Most of my competitors hired several assistants. I worked alone, that increased the risk but maximized the profits. In my home country I was a legend and a hero, everywhere else, an outlaw and a scoundrel. An outlaw and a scoundrel that many men sought to hire.

My most memorable job was a commission from a certain Satrap of Zafina. He was willing to pay me 30,000 credits for just the right Allinurian damsel. His requirements were exacting. Obviously she must be a great beauty of age. She must be high born or of the ruling class, she should be flaxen haired and blue eyed. She must be delivered unmolested to Satrap's palace so that he may assess her himself. If I found her before six moons passed, I was set to receive a nice bonus and my pick from the Satrap's harem for a week. Such money meant that I would not have to work for many many months and could indulge myself with the finest of professional women until my funds at last dissipated. It is a rewarding life but a dangerous one.

Zafina and the Kingdom of Allinuria are bitter enemies. The Allinurians consider Zafinans to be barbarous. They fear the military reach of the Satrap and his peers even though there is some distance between their realms The fact that Zafina men are permitted up to four wives and the satraps as many concubines and slaves as they can afford, horrifies the northerners who view it as an abomination. In the north a man is permitted just one wife. The countries worship different gods of very different characteristics and that causes much of the distrust and enmity between them. Those in Zafina are, in general darker complected with black hair and dark eyes, so that a honey haired, blue eyed, fair skinned maiden, as those from Allinuria tend to be, are much sought after.

Just one in the harem of a satrap can boost the entire value of his estate. A fine northern maiden to share will also cause the satrap's superiors to favor him and steer important political appointments or military contracts his way.

Currently the few Allinurian damsels come into the hands of satraps through marine corsairs on their raids. Few Allinurian women travel by ship and those that are captured are invariably soiled by lusty corsairs or wicked auctioneers before they pass into the hands of the royalty. The Satrap wanted a pure maiden he could train himself, one that had not developed a surly air after being groped and used by base men. For this reason this certain Satrap hired me, outlaw and scoundrel. He knew that I was very good at what I did, and since I only received payment upon delivery, the Satrap's risk was low. If I succeed he would be more than happy to provide my payment. Much like myself, the Satrap is a man of his word.

I had been scouting in the city of Ollina. The women there are known for their beauty. It is also on the Great River, making escape with my commission swift and immediate. I disguised myself as an Allinurian beggar. I am not as fair as the typical citizen of this country but my brown hair is not unknown in the southern reaches of Allinuria, my skin is light enough to not merit a second glance. I am a fair player of the pipe. I took up a regular position on the main thoroughfare and gazed at the many women who passed me by. Some were polite enough to venture close and deposit coins in my kettle. It did not take me long to find my target. A striking family passed by every day at about the same hour. They were all golden haired. The mother must have been at least forty but she looked a good decade or so younger. She was accompanied by a officious looking husband of average height and a bit of a stocky build, he had a noticeable paunch. Trailing them were three incredibly beautiful petite girls. All had long flowing honey hair and sparkling blue eyes. They were all dressed very well. The oldest of them prominently wore her citizenship badge. The resemblance between mother and daughter was breathtaking. I decided then and there that she was a bonanza that could not be passed up. I could perhaps double my money by supplying both mother AND daughter to the Satrap!

Using my apt skills I soon learned that the man was a local banker who escorted his children with his wife to school each day. I decided that it would be too difficult to abduct them from a public street so I focused on finding their home and learning its layout. It was not hard to locate their fine house near the center of the city.

When I want to be, I am invisible to virtually every eye. I spent a month observing the house and learning who lived in each room. The younger daughters shared a room on the second floor in the rear of the house. The daughter whom I sought, I learned her name was Della and she had just come of age, slept in a small room in the garret. By fortuitous circumstances a large tree in the front yard had branches that came to within centimeters of her window. The husband and wife, her name was Fiona, slept just below the daughter on the second floor in the front of the house. During my spying expeditions I had multiple opportunities to view both of them unclothed. The Satrap would be very pleased indeed.

Abducting two women at once was something I had succeeded at just one time before, but I had visions of the Satrap presenting me with enough wealth so that I would not have to work again. I could purchase a larger home and steal the woman I wanted to keep me company for the rest of my life. I had gone over the logistics repeatedly until I had everything worked out. It helped that the women were petite, carrying them out of the house would be no problem. I would steal the girl first in case anything went wrong.

Finally a moonless, foggy night arrived and my routine of practice runs was replaced with an actual performance. I made my preparations. Muffling the horse's hooves, I parked a small carriage in front of the house unnoticed. At this hour the family and all of its servants would be asleep. There was a guard but, as crime in this part of the city was especially low, he spent his evenings drinking and sleeping. My abductions no doubt cost this man his life. I felt no guilt, for had he done the job he was hired to do I never would have been successful.

Around three A.M I scaled the tree in the front yard with my gear. Two collapsible poles appeared just below the garret window, I shinnied over. The window lock was no problem. Silently I entered Della's room. She looked positively angelic. Another man might have had a pang of guilt. From my pouch I produced sleeping dust from far away Delonitz. It is manufactured there and is a closely guarded secret. A scoundrel such as myself finds closely guarded secrets an open book.

Using my blowpipe I sent a small cloud of dust just above her nose and lips. Reflexively she sneezed and then her breathing became deeper. Not even the sound of clashing armor could wake her now. Making sure the drug had had its intended effect I sprang into action. I lowered the covers to reveal her fine body clad in diaphanous fabric. I do not get side tracked but having her body powerless before me was quite heady. Her skin was fair and unblemished save for a row of freckles across her breasts and the bridge of her nose. Her breasts were well shaped and quite well proportioned for her frame. Her legs were a delight. Two enchanting pink nipples strained at the gossamer material. Through the fabric I could just espy her honey thatched box. I would have the Satrap's eternal devotion for procuring this woman alone. Regaining control of myself, in short order I had her gagged, hooded and completely immobilized. I was out the window, across the poles and down the tree in no time. Finding my carriage where I had left it I took a large sack and placed Della in it.

I returned to the home and entered as I had done before. I could have found the parent's room blindfolded. I was so silent that the family dog dreaming at the foot of the marital bed never stirred before I subdued it with a tiny puff of sleeping dust. This was followed immediately by blowpipe clouds above first the husband and then the wife. Neither so much as sneezed, they just drifted into wonderfully deep sleep. Apparently the husband had enjoyed his wife's favors that evening for both of them were naked.

Once I lowered the sheets, I scoffed at the husband's penis. Even engorged it looked no more impressive than the smallest of sausages. I was larger at age ten. I wondered how he kept a woman such as this happy. Then I remembered his wealth. For longer than I should have, I gazed upon the wife's lovely body. In some ways she was more enchanting than her daughter, maturity had given her a fine luster. Naked she scarcely looked a three time mother, there was just the slightest jiggle to her tummy. Her legs and breasts were almost finer than her daughter's. Her golden thatch had been trimmed to resemble a heart. A gift no doubt for the man who slumbered next to her. I wonder what the Satrap would reward me for this fine parcel of flesh. I found a blanket and wrapped the wife in it in seconds she was trussed up like her daughter. She was only a bit heavier on my shoulder.

I exited as I had entered, clambering across the poles with my booty like a nimble monkey mother joined daughter on the floor of my carriage. I walked the horse with his muffled shoes for several blocks before I slid into the driver's seat and fled towards the great river at a gentle, amiable gait. I would appear as some ordinary citizen on a night time errand. Had I sped away, as a less secure man would have, I might have attracted the attention of local constabulary. Well before dawn I was at the banks of the Great River where a skiff awaited.

I would take the river as far as Golath. There I would buy mules and take the Zafina Trail through the mountains to my Satrap's castle. Keeping the women behaved would not be a problem. Threats to one would silence the other and vice-versa. Somewhere along the way I would procure clothing for them, something simple that could be removed easily. I set the small skiff into the current and took a short cat nap. We were many miles down the river and well past dawn when I noticed that the sacks were beginning to move with purpose.

I exposed the head of each to the elements and withdrew their hoods. Both stared in stunned silence for many minutes before the mother spoke, I was hoping for something more original.

"Where are we? Who are you? What do you want?

I smiled at the two of them, leaned backwards a bit,and smiled some more.

"Good morning to you, The FORMER Mrs. Fiona Ostrow and your lovely daughter Della. In order, You are many kilometers down the Great River, by nightfall we will be in Golath. Obviously I am you abductor. As to what I want; I will make quite a bit of money by selling the two of you to a certain Satrap in Zafina."

Fiona's eyes practically spun around in her head, Della's just grew large and horror stricken. The next bit of conversation was so predictable that participating in it bored me.

"What ever you were going to be paid, my husband will match it. He is a wealthy man,"

Next of course the mother offered herself in place of her daughter. Every predictable phrase exited her gullet. I was as unmoved as a statue. At last the daughter spoke.

"I have to go to the bathroom!"

"That is something I CAN help you with." I said grinning.

I Removed Della from the bag, lowered her gossamer panties and hung her ass over the water. For emphasis I placed a dagger at her throat. Despite her fear I soon heard the unmistakable sound urination. Once I was sure she was finished I hiked the panties back up an slid her back into her sack to her neck. I had been very careful as to how I bound both women. Their circulation was not obstructed in any way. They would however be very stiff when we reached Golath. Once there, I would liberate them from their sacks. I knew that the mother had to answer nature's call as well so her delectable ass was soon suspended from the bulwark as well.

We traveled along the river through the day, Fiona raining invective at me each and every meter. The things that came out of her throat were down right amusing. A cultured woman like her simply did not possess the vocabulary to properly insult and curse me. As for the daughter, Della just wept copious tears. It would wear them both out by the time we got to Golath.

I had the two women relieve themselves at regular intervals. I fed them some jerky and hardtack and water and some spiced wine. Women such as this had never experienced hunger. I doubt however that they had ever before dined on such simple fare. Despite the water and wine Fiona had made herself hoarse by the time we reached Golath. Because of its proximity to the Zafina Trail, which passes through most of the countries in which I had clients, I rented a small bungalow on the Golath waterfront. It was crude and rustic but suited my needs nicely.

When I was a few kilometers out of port I used a bit of sleeping dust on my commissions and bagged them up. To all the world I would look like a sailor toting two sea bags. Although I am very tall and quite strong, I was glad that I would not have to be lugging the women a great distance. After depositing the slumbering women in my strong room I returned to the waterfront and stowed away my skiff.

I knew that the women would probably sleep through the night. Even if they did not, no one would hear them in my strong room. I removed their restraints and set them down upon some soft mats. They were effectively gagged in such a way that it would be unlikely they could wriggle free and begin screaming. However, even IF they did, no one would hear them. The complicated gags were essentially something to keep their minds and hands occupied while I preformed the required chores in the morning.My final task was sliding off Fiona's wedding rings. I would sell these to buy clothing and sundries for the two women. A nice use of resources I thought.

Before I sealed the door to my strong room I took a long delighted look at my captives. They were among the shapeliest currency I had ever netted. I gazed at Fiona's naked form and regretted that I would not get a chance to use her myself. The bodies of daughter and mother were nearly bookends. I knew the Satrap would reward me handsomely. I slept that night the peaceful, glorious sleep of kings.

In woke with the sun and made my errands hastily. I purchased and provisioned the mules and bought some substantial food. The wedding ring transformed itself into cash through the ministrations of a familiar fence of my acquaintance. At a second hand store I purchased suitable dresses and shoes for my product. I am a good guess at sizes. I decided that they would not need underwear. I arrived home before the women had stirred.

I began making breakfast. None of us had had a suitable meal in over a day. Gazing through the peephole I noticed that Fiona and Della had woken up. Desperately they were tugging at their gags. It was time for me to make my entrance. Over armed for dramatic effect I slid open the door to my strong room and marched in. The door closed behind me. Only I knew the combination.

I threw the dresses and shoes on the floor and announced.

"Get dressed. If you are obedient and agree to be quiet I will remove your gags."

Fiona could not disguise her contempt for the simple gingham fabric but at last she threw the dress on. Della was very shy as she removed her gossamer nightclothes to put on her dress. The Satrap would find that shyness alluring. Once the women were dressed I said.

"Now I Will remove your gags. Screaming, yelling or EVEN asking questions buys you a punch to the gut and the reapplication of your gag. I have breakfast ready in the next room and I will permit you two to use the commode. I am sure that you both have to go and are very hungry. If either of you tries to run away, the other will be executed on the spot. Let's just say that you do not want to make me angry!"

I could see agreement in their eyes so I undid the gags. Both gasped heavily as it was removed. I took a rope with two loops and dropped it over their heads. A reasonable length of rope separated them. I took the lead of the rope and led them to the bathroom. First the daughter them the mother made their morning evacuations. The scent of my breakfast filling the house had their mouths watering. I am a very good cook.

I noticed that both watched me eat before they began to dine. I suppose they feared another drugging. At this point Fiona noticed that her rings were missing and she shot me a withering look As they ate I told them what was in store for them.

"We will be leaving for Zafina later today. It will take us about a week to make it to our destination. We will camp along the way. Once we are in Zafina I will introduce you to my Satrap. You two will make splendid additions to his harem. Who knows, perhaps by this time next year BOTH of you will be carrying the Satrap's child. If not his then perhaps one of his associates or political allies.

It is not a bad life, lots of relaxation and music, the company of women from around the world, tended to by maids and eunuchs. The Satrap is a handsome, virile thirty and the Satrap's manhood is quite impressive. In no time at all you will forget you old lives."

Della began crying again and Fiona shot me another evil glance. Her eyes hot, she spat in my direction.

"Well now Miss Fiona, we will have no editorial comment."

I strode towards he like a panther. In no time she was over my knee with her skirt hiked up. I pounded her succulent ass until it was red. Della, just sat slack jawed and watched. My ministrations opened up Fiona's waterworks and she cried heavily for a long time. At last I coaxed her back into finishing her meal.

The two went back into my strong room while I cleaned the house and stowed everything away. Before long we were making our way towards the head of the Zafina Trail. I ordered Della to walk next to me as I walked with Fiona in my arms, a dagger point abutting her spine. In very simple language I explained that if either called out or stopped walking where instructed Fiona would die immediately. I could then easily outrun Della and she would be off one her way to the Satrap knowing that she had only succeeded in getting her mother killed. To the world we looked like an affectionate couple out with their daughter.

The walk to the head of the trail is not a long one, Golath is a rather narrow town. It was built where is is to take advantage of the trail and essentially funnels goods and people on to Zafina and other southern realms. The mules were waiting with the attendant. Men such as he ask no questions and he did not even raise an eyebrow once he spied my dagger. Daughter first, then mother, then myself with a weapon aimed forward, followed by the pack mule with the camping gear. We were out of town by 2:00 P.M. A light traffic hour. The mules knew the route. It was a real racket having to buy them, for once the trip was over there was nothing to do but re-sell them to the attendants at the end of the line for far less than you paid for them.

The day passed at a gentle pace. As I suspected the emotional bond between the women was so strong that neither attempted the slightest disobedience lest the other one suffer the consequences. Around midnight we made camp.

I had Fiona handcuff Della to a milepost marker and then I secured the mother. I knew that I had to be especially wary on the trail as the two would conspire against me. I hiked up Fiona's skirt as she took a dump and a piss. I cleaned her up with a bit of scrap cloth and then secured her arms and legs, placed her in a large sleeping bag then hooded and gagged her. A bit of sleeping powder later and I could focus my attentions on my main prize.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,397 Followers
12