Scoundrel's Answer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice was soft and inviting, her eyes studied Vick's every reaction. Alan groaned inwardly when he caught Vick's eyes widening at the mention of 'sisters'. Still, he would be stupid to cast aside a potential lead so readily. Daphne saved him from further debate by stepping forward to stand beside Vick.

"Where are your sisters? They are not far, I trust?" Her voice wasn't harsh, but there was a definite undertone of authority behind it.

For a long moment, the blonde regarded Daphne's shrouded form, visibly sizing up the woman. Her features no longer seemed so inviting in that moment, but soon enough, a ready smile returned to her lips. Her face softened with a disturbing swiftness, and she gestured along the shore, toward where the pond itself butted up against the nearly sheer face of the brief, stoney cliffs beyond. Alan thought he could see a cave opening, hidden in the rough contours of the rock.

"Right this way, of course. It isn't far." The woman held one hand out to Vick, who took it readily. "Come now, I think they'll love you, sir. Jia especially has a fondness for men of substance." At the last word, her eyes roamed Vick's form openly.

Alan could do little but raise a brow in surprise, and glance across to Daphne. The vampire was eyeballing him, and though her expression was hidden under mask and goggles, he was certain she had a similar look underneath. Vick followed the woman like a lovestruck puppy, while Garthur shrugged broadly and fell into step. Windhawk wasn't far behind the dwarf, though her own eyes fixed upon the blonde woman. It was the gaze of a predator, watching for any sign of weakness.

Before Alan could follow, there was a tug at his trouser leg. He looked down to the gnome woman standing so near. Her face was a mask of concern.

"Sir Tinsley, Miss Daphne?" Her voice was hushed, as if offering a dangerous secret, "Something's amiss with that woman."

"Yeah, I know," Daphne commented softly, "No one comes onto Vick that strong, unless there's money involved."

"No, no. I mean, there's something wrong with her. Illusion wrong. I just can't put my finger on it. Her shadow doesn't quite match up. I get the feeling she's dangerous."

Alan frowned. It didn't take spectacular insight to tell that this woman might be a threat. She had at no point volunteered her name, and no one seemed inclined to ask. Certainly, her fawning over Vick was definitely something out of place. An illusion, however, would definitely be a sign of something serious. "Thank you, Faringalia, I'll keep an eye on her." As he turned to head after the others, however, he spotted Daphne retreating into the woods out of the corner of his eye.

Faringalia noticed as well, apparently, because she called out to the elven woman, "Where are you going?"

"I've something to do. Keep an eye on Alan."

The gnome looked up to Alan, confusion writ across her features. Alan had a sense for what Daphne was doing, so just set his hand on the top of the illusionist's shock of hair. "Come on, let's catch up to the others." He offered a faint smile down to her, then hustled to catch up with the others.

A quick jog along the bank of the pond was all it took to reach the cave entrance, and as they neared, the woman leading them along called forth in a clear, strong voice, "Sisters dear, we have visitors tonight!" Her pace slowed as they neared, and she leaned in against Vick's side, offering him a soft giggle. "It's not often we have visitors come to us."

Vick was oblivious to his surroundings. His gaze was fixed upon the generous swells of the blonde woman's bust. "That's a true shame. Even as far out in the wilds as you live, a woman of your beauty should have a line of suitors seeking her time."

This brought a peal of laughter from the woman on his arm, and a lingering stare from the old warrior at the effect that laughter had on his companion's bosom. "Oh you flatter sir, you flatter." A darling smile was flashed, but garnered little attention. Other, softer and rounder charms had already thoroughly enraptured the man.

The exterior of the cave was protected by a rocky outcropping before it, leaving just a sheltered alcove outside of the cave proper, where grass gave way to a sandy soil. A stone fire pit had been constructed there, with a cauldron supported by iron rods. No fire currently glowed within that pit, however, and the cauldron stood long cooled.

Rough wooden timbers had been gathered and used to form a crude wooden wall across the front of the cave, complete with a loosely hung wooden door. A gap along the top of the wall allowed fresh air and a bit of light into the cave beyond, while the wall itself was stout enough to keep most animals, and even the casual trespass of humans at bay.

As the blonde woman moved to open the wooden door there, Windhawk poked around the cauldron, sniffing lightly at it. Her features betrayed a certain degree of disgust and worry, but there was hardly time to ask about it, before two more women appeared in the now open doorway.

Each one was a beauty in her own way, though for sisters, they bore no familial resemblance to either the blonde or each other. There was also the disconcertingly predatory way they looked Vick over, with a mix of hunger and abject desire. In years past, Alan could understand such a thing. The old warrior had always been one to indulge in whatever women came his way, and in those days, he certainly had a certain look about him that drew them in. Now though, the rotund Count had truly let himself go, all those years of hard drinking and indulgence showed. It boggled Alan's mind that not just the one, but all three seemed to dote over his old friend.

Of the two new women, one was a luscious brunette, with long, dark hair framing a wide face. Her eyes were an alluring shade of brown, and although she stood a little shorter than the blonde, she was still able to almost meet Vick's gaze eye to eye. She was clad in a loose gray shawl over a white blouse. While not soaked and sheer as her sister's was, it dipped almost obscenely low over her own generous bust, before being drawn in about her waist with a simple gray belt. Below, a skirt the same shade as her shawl flared out over her hips, and cascaded down below her knees. This offered a glimpse of smooth, toned flesh and her own bare feet.

The last of the three sisters was taller than even the blonde, and lean, without the overly ample curves of the prior two. Her dark auburn hair curled about features that were slightly flawed. Her nose just a little long, her chin just a little too pointed. It gave her almost a stretched look. Her eyes were almost inky black, tending to draw one's gaze, while her skin was a rich, golden tan. Her long arms and upper back were bared by a simple black halter that tied behind the throat, and hugged her comparatively modest breasts. It tied just across the top of her ribs, leaving her midriff exposed. An intricate little knot-work tattoo surrounded her navel. From the hips downward, her legs were clad in tight leather pants, clearly homemade, but well fitted. They laced up along each side, leaving a gap of toned, tanned flesh visible from ankle to hip. Like her sisters, she too was barefoot.

"These are my sisters," The blonde began, "Jia and Tam," She gestured to the brunette and the tall, slender one in turn. "And I am Xin." With the latter, she beamed a smile to Vick. Her gaze turned back to the others only after a moment, as if they were but an afterthought.

"Mmm, you certainly have brought us a treat today, Xin," Jia purred the words, and stepped close. Her hand came up to rest against Vick's armored chest, then slid down slowly. "Let's get him inside, and relaxed before dinner."

Seeing Vick was little more than putty in these women's hands, and that they clearly had more than a simple meal on their mind, Alan stepped up. "Um, we thank you for your hospitality, but we're kind of in a hurry. About that woman we're looking for?"

Tam pushed away from the door, while Jia and Xin moved to usher Vick inside. The auburn haired woman stepped past Windhawk, who was still inspecting the cauldron, and advanced on Alan directly. Her eyes met his, and she slowly teased her tongue across her lower lip. "Well well, so you're looking for a woman? Tell me about her."

Garthur stood his ground beside Alan, while Faringalia stepped to hide behind the two men. Alan tensed as the woman approached, and fixed his gaze upon hers sternly. He didn't like her tone, nor the way she and her sisters had been acting. With Daphne gone into hiding, likely in case this was a trap, and Vick all too susceptible to their attentions, it fell to him and Garthur to put up a show of strength. At least until Windhawk deigned to finish obsessing over their cooking.

"She's my wife Elizabeth, a Lady of Aethwin. A human in her twenties, with hair of spun gold, eyes of emerald-"

"Yes yes, I'm sure you can go on all day telling me just how lovely your wife is. Was she traveling with a scruffy looking fellow in a dark cloak?" While her tone remained unimpressed, that last bit of information had Alan as focused on the willowy auburn haired beauty like some hawk.

"That's her! Have you seen her?"

A smile curled Tam's lips, and she nodded slowly, "Oh yes, yes I have, my dear man. Indeed, I even overheard where they were bound. Come now, let's go inside, and I can tell you where they went while you relax a bit. Worry not, they have taken a long and roundabout path. My sisters and I know a shortcut." She offered one slender, sharp nailed hand to him.

Alan stared at that offered hand for a long while, then finally reached for it. As he extended his own hand, the silent dwarf beside him finally chimed up, "Watch it boy, they're not to be trusted."

It was enough to make the old rogue hesitate, but soon his dextrous hand was clasped with the warm one before him. "I know that, but it's a lead."

"It's up to you then," Garthur wouldn't stop him from risking himself, unless it looked like nothing could be gained.

With a sly smile, the woman turned on bare feet, and padded toward the door. As they passed Windhawk, the elf finally turned her gaze up toward Alan.

"There's something off about this." She gestured absently to the cauldron.

"Later, Windhawk." His response was soft, just a sidelong whisper, but he was certain her sharp ears would pick it up. Indeed, she simply bowed her head and fell into step a few paces behind the rest.

The crudely made wooden door creaked on its hinges as Tam swung it open, shifting that heavy wood as if it were nothing. Alan would have been more impressed with her sheer strength if he wasn't already on edge. As it was, the act simply had him dropping one hand to the hilt of his sword.

The tall beauty made no threatening moves, however, and soon they followed her into the chamber beyond. The front of the cave was laid out with a wooden table and several chairs. There were cushions of mixed fabric tossed about, and a shelf contained several ancient looking books, as well as jars and bowls of strange materials, bones, feathers, powders and various liquids. It resembled some mad amalgamation of library and apothecary.

Aside from the light drifting in from over the wooden wall, a fire burned in a stone fire pit at the far end of the cave. The smoke drifted up into a natural chimney above the stone pit, little more than a crack in the rock. The way the smoke flowed so freely through it, however, it undoubtedly opened up to the sky beyond.

Between that distant fire pit and where the group stood, a section half of the width of the cave was curtained off, separated by a gauzy layer of yellow fabric, just thick enough to conceal the exact details of what lay beyond, while still allowing the full silhouettes of those beyond to shine through. Clearly outlined upon that material were the two shapely figures of the two women who had lead Vick away, as well as the mountainous bulk of the old warrior himself. Each woman was carefully unbuckling and removing bits of his armor, while soft giggling and cooing murmurs rose from behind the curtain.

With a smirk, Tam shrugged one bared shoulder, "Well it seems as though my sisters are quite fond of your friend." She gestured elegantly to the chairs beside the table, "Please, have a seat." She continued onward, however, circling the table to draw out one of the chairs across from where she'd indicated. She poured her form languidly into the seat, and watched the four with a catlike gaze. Lifting those legs with a faint creak of her tight leathers, she propped her bare feet on the table. Said feet were remarkably free of dirt or grime, despite having trod around outside the cave, and she soon crossed one ankle over the other. When Tam's dark, inky eyes caught Alan's gaze, she smirked and wriggled her delicate toes, as if inviting a further stare.

Alan shook his head and took a seat across from the woman, within one of those sturdy, well worn wooden chairs. Garthur moved his broad chested frame with a jingle of his mail, and took a seat to Alan's right. Windhawk quickly drifted to a seat to his left, settling her own tight, leather clad rear just on the edge of said chair, as if coiled and ready to strike. It seemed that Tam's hawkish gaze had caught their attentions at least. If she tried anything, she'd have to pass through a clash of their weapons to get to him.

Faringalia, meanwhile, just stood near the door, and scrutinized the tall, dark eyed woman before them with a knitted brow. She was definitely more troubled than the rest, and Alan could almost hear the hamster wheel turning in her head. Or whatever small, burrowing rodent powered the thoughts of gnomes.

And all the while, an oblivious Vick enjoyed the company of the other two sisters. Alan tried not to watch, but the way the room was closed in, it was quite evident. The curvier of the two sisters kissed his old friend, their shadows entwined, then she pushed him down onto the bed. Soon, mercifully, all he could see were the shadows of the two women, bent to play lips and hands over the now unseen form of Vick Varonne. Soon, one moved to straddle him.

The sounds were less forgiving, and soon a low, wanting groan drifted forth amongst the soft, feminine noises, and that voice so used to bellowing commands over the din of battle was clear enough even in the lowest of murmurs.

"Mmm, just like that. You like what you see?"

"Oh yes, my lord, you're so big," It sounded vaguely like Jia was the one to respond.

Alan just covered his eyes with one hand, and shook his head. His reaction brought a soft, throaty laugh from the woman across from him, and he could hear her shifting. When he peered at her through the gap between his fingers, she was sitting up straight, elbows propped on the edge of the table and her chin rested on her hands. A sadistic grin was plastered across her features.

"Jealous?" The lone word was accompanied by the brush of a bare foot against the supple material of his boot, then up along his calf. Those long legs of hers could readily cross the width of that table.

The old thief's hand clapped onto the tabletop as he straightened. His frown deepened as he fixed his gaze on Tam's. "You said," he attempted to keep a civil tone, even as those nimble toes played up along to his knee, then the sole of her foot began to rub just at his thigh, "that you had seen my wife and her captor pass through."

A bit of movement caught his eye, but a quick glance told him it was just a lone bat, creeping up along the roof of the cave. Evening was definitely approaching, so no doubt the thing had stirred from wherever it had been sleeping. In the background, the silhouettes of Jia and Xin moved to straddle the unseen form beneath them, facing one another. This had the welcome effect of stifling Vick's words into little more than wanting moans, although the outline of those two curvy forms grinding downward, the sway and bounce of their breasts, and the soft, breathy gasps that they uttered was a distraction of a different sort.

"Mmm yes, I did, didn't I?" Tam scooted forward as she spoke, and the soft sole of her foot slid up along Alan's thigh. He darted one hand down to catch hold of her ankle, but it was too late. Her foot nestled between his thighs, and her toes found his growing arousal. He couldn't help it, the three sisters were each enticing in their own way, and he was but a living man. Those toes wriggled against the growing bulge under his own leathers, coaxing and teasing with a well practiced touch, while her ankle was smooth skinned and pleasantly warm under his hand.

He cleared his throat, averting his gaze from the bouncing, swaying shadows, and fixed his gaze instead on the temptress before him. She definitely had information worth hearing, but he grew tired of her teasing games. His own gaze grew hard, though it only seemed to encourage the movements of those devilish toes against his cock, separated only by his own clothing. "Tell me," he hissed the words out. This had to be predator against predator, too much was at stake for him to be taken in by her wiles.

She deliberately looked back to the curtained nook where her sisters' movements and cries rose in intensity. The act caused that auburn hair of hers to play over her well tanned skin, and she lifted one hand to rub at her slender neck, her nails just dragging along her own flesh. There was that pout, the bite at her own lower lip as if she were toying with some idea, and then she turned to fix him with that predatory gaze once more. "Oh it looks like we have some time yet, my sisters are just getting started." Under that table, her foot shifted to trap Alan's arousal against his own thigh under his leathers, pressing the ball of her foot down. Her toes spread, big toe to one side, the rest on the other, and she stroked the sole of her foot back and forth along his thickness. Each time, her toes curled against him, a soft tugging motion even through the soft leathers that separated them.

"Unless, of course," she added with a mischievous tone, "your friend just can't keep up."

With his own breath catching, Alan tightened his grip on her ankle. It did little to halt her subtle movements, and he was only saved by the almost comically timed sound of Vick's release. The low, rumbling groan of the fat Count as he arched up into one of the girls riding him was followed by a rather disappointed, pouting tone from the other, "Hey... don't stop."

As good as that foot's teasing against him felt, Alan forced that ankle further away, and by now his own shifting certainly made it quite clear to the dwarf and the elf beside him that they had missed something going on. The rogue cleared his throat, and straightened in his seat once that damnable teasing was cast aside. "No, apparently he won't be long at all. Now tell me." His tone bore an edge to it, and he moved to rise to his feet.

Tam's eyes narrowed, and finally she waved dismissively, "Fine. They were headed toward the Startower, on the other side of Pinwood. I heard the man say as much. But they went the long way around, you could catch up by going through Pinroot Keep's old tunnels." She then grinned malevolently, "So she's your wife? You should probably know that the fellow she's with has her well under his thrall. He's got a bard's voice, beautiful and charming. I would've fallen for it as well, if it had been directed against me. He and your woman were going at it like rabbits while they were taking a break around here."

Alan scowled and slammed one fist down onto the tabletop, which immediately brought the tall beauty before him to her own feet with a snarl. "That's enough out of you." The information had been helpful, certainly, but the taunt about his wife had pushed him over the edge.