Scout's Oath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,305 Followers

"Do you vow to uphold the values of the sisterhood, and if you do, recite the motto."

The pledge spoke, and the leader moved to the next one.

Jeannie was third from the last. When the president stood in front of her, she felt a calmness she didn't expect.

"Is your pledge prepared for admittance, worthy of the honor, and exemplary of the goals and values we hold true?" the president asked, looking past Jeannie to the girl standing behind her.

"She is."

"And has she passed her tests, and demonstrated the heart and soul we expect from a sister?"

The room was quiet, and you could hear the intake of breath as nothing was said.

The president turned and faced the pledge mistress, whose face was crimson. "Has she passed her tests, and demonstrated the heart and soul we expect from a sister?"

"She has," Sandra answered, as if it cost her soul to do so.

"Do you vow to uphold the values—"

"No fucking way I would uphold the values that bitch has," Jeannie said loudly, facing her nemesis. "You couldn't pay me enough to be part of any organization that would allow her in it, or give her any power. You people are scum." Then she leaned forward and spit in her enemy's face. "You're nothing but a piece of shit, you fat bitch!"

Amid the tumultuous cacophony following her denial, Jeannie took off her robe and threw it to the ground. Standing in her underwear, she removed her pledge pin and dropped it on top of the robe. Two of the girls were struggling to hold Sandra back, while Jeannie went to her friend Lisa.

"I'm going to join the Gammas. Want to come?"

Lisa removed her robe, and wearing nothing but her panties and shoes, took Jeannie's arm in hers as they walked out of the room, ignoring the barbs at their back, mixed with apologies and even some applause.

"See ya, bitches!" Lisa shouted behind her, as she shut the door behind her.

* * *

It was an odd sight, two young women walking across the quad hand-in-hand, one in panties and a bra, the other wearing only panties. They walked up the steps of the sorority house, and opened the door.

"No visitors. We're closed tonight," one of the two men standing just inside the door said, blocking their way.

"Let them in."

Jeannie's eyes followed the voice and she smiled as she saw her savior from earlier in the day grinning back at her.

"You didn't call," she said.

"What? You want me to look desperate? I was going to wait until tomorrow." He walked over and took Jeannie by the arm, then held out his opposite arm to Lisa.

"What are you doing here?" Jeannie asked.

"They're our little sisters. We stand guard during the ceremony," Alex explained. "Heather's expecting you. We both thought you'd be earlier."

Lisa laughed. "It was epic. We'll tell you about it later."

Alex escorted them down the stairs, and stopped before a closed door. He reached up and took a pair of yellow robes off the wall, and wrapped them around each girl, snapping the front closed. "Don't speak. Just go in and stand at the far right of the line of pledges." He leaned down and gave Lisa a quick kiss. "I figured you were only about fifty-fifty. I'm proud of you."

Lisa beamed at the unexpected praise.

Then he took Jeannie in his arms, and kissed her. "By the way, I lied about question three."

Jeannie giggled. "I know. Thanks."

"Go in after I leave. I'm not even supposed to be down here." Alex turned and jogged up the stairs.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Lisa said. "After all the shit we went through, especially you."

"I know. Ready?"

* * *

Jeannie had heard the rumors of course. He'd been around. And around.

She had no desire to be just another notch on his headboard, and had expected the pressure to mount. Six dates, and the only part of her body he had access to was her breasts while covered.

He'd seen every inch of her and knew what he was missing out on.

Yet he was still patient, apparently content to do things at her pace. Not like the way he practically dragged her around the quad that day.

After ten dates, she sent him away again, hard for her, no satisfaction, not even a hand job. She didn't mean to torture him, but she was torn. She wanted him, God, there was no doubt about that part. Every minute she spent with him only reinforced that. Late at night she breathed his name as she pleasured herself, chiding herself for being alone, when she was certain he'd be more than happy to take on the chore.

Nobody could be as decent as he seemed. No way. At least part of it had to be an act. Once he'd had her, would she see the real Alex Hamilton?

She had promised herself she'd loosen up this last date. Give in a little. Take her shirt off for him, ease that big thing out of his pants, and help him out. And at the last minute she'd chickened out. She was embarrassed to kiss him goodnight, and send him away like that. Then she wondered if it would be a problem, or if he'd find one of his old girlfriends to take care of it.

Entering the sorority house, she found Heather seated, text book open, apparently studying. Heather looked up from her reading, and gave Jeannie an inquisitive look.

Jeannie she shook her head.

She didn't know what Heather's story was. She'd asked Derek, but he wouldn't talk. He would only admit they were close friends, and had an intimate relationship once, but that had been long ago.

Jeannie started to walk by, when Heather called out to her. "Want to talk about it?"

Jeannie didn't. She'd been talked to enough. Lisa for one was harping on her daily. She might be her best friend, but she was dreading facing her again. It was her body, damn it! "What? I suppose you're gonna tell me what an idiot I'm being? How I'm going to lose him?"

Heather closed her book and set it to the side. "No. There's no hurry. He'll wait until you're ready, years if he has to. He's done it before."

He'd done it before? Waited years? "I want to. I ... I guess I'm scared."

Heather nodded, then stood and put her arm around Jeannie's shoulders. "Take your time. You'll know when you're ready. Hell, he will, and he'll stop you if you're not."

"What happened between you two?" Jeannie asked. "You seem like you'd be perfect together. Like prom king and queen."

Heather sighed softly. "There never was a two of us. I made sure of that. No, I had my chance and I fucked it up royally. And still, he was my boy scout, just like he was yours." Heather gazed into Jeannie's eyes. "You need to understand that. He will always be that boy scout. Always come to the rescue where he thinks he's needed. He can't help himself. And the girls he rescues will be just like you are, like I was, infatuated and driven to reward him. Dying to know him. Understand that. Cause it's going to drive you crazy."

Jeannie sensed how serious Heather was. "Are you trying to scare me off?"

Heather shook her head. "No, sweetie. I'm trying to help you. I think you might be worthy of him."

As Jeannie turned to head upstairs, Heather grabbed her arm, and Jeannie glimpsed a fierceness she'd never seen before.

"You deserve your chance," Heather said softly. "But know this. If you hurt that man, there is nothing on this planet that will save you from the pain and destruction I will rain down on you, sister or not. Not your friends, not your influential family. Certainly not your boy scout."

A short kiss on the cheek, and she was gone, leaving Jeannie more confused than ever.

* * *

Jeannie took his hand, and led him into the room she shared. The room that for tonight was hers only.

Alex closed the door behind him, then took her in his arms. "Damn, you drive me crazy," he whispered into her ear, as he nuzzled her neck.

She giggled and squirmed out of his arms, darting over to the desk before dragging him to the middle of the room. She gave him a little push in the chest. "Sit."

Alex sat back on the bed, a grin on his face. Jeannie was impetuous and playful. He never knew what to expect from her. They'd been dating over a month, and it was the happiest he'd been in a while.

Jeannie pulled out a clipboard. "Question one. How many dates have we been on?" she asked.

"Eleven," he answered. "If you consider last weekend one long date."

She nodded, writing down the answer.

"Question two. Who is the biggest bitch on sorority row?"

Alex's grin grew bigger, if that was possible. "I don't know, now that Sandra is no longer a member of Rho house and has been kicked off of the quad."

Jeannie smiled. "I'll accept that answer."

She put down the clipboard on the bed beside him, and started removing her clothing. It was nothing he hadn't seen before, but the setting made all the difference. He was achingly hard before she was finished.

When she was naked before him, she picked up the clipboard and pencil. "Question three. Do you want to have sex with me?"

She was acting calm, in control, but Alex knew her by now. He could sense her anxiousness. The quiver in her voice and her trembling fingers gave her away. But he wasn't going to lie to her again.

Alex stood and lowered his pants.

It wasn't the answer she was expecting, but she smiled. "Mmm. That looks like a big yes."

Alex took the clipboard out of her hands, and pulled her close, stealing a quick kiss before laying her on the bed. For all her playfulness, her nervousness exuded from her in waves. This was a very big deal for her, as it should be. The boy scout in him leaped to the fore. He had a responsibility, to make this right.

He centered her on the bed, and hovered above her, looking down into her pretty face. There was no joking or teasing on his part, not now.

She looked up at him with those big, trusting eyes, her hand reaching out to touch his cheek. Alex had seen that look before, and he hoped to prove himself worthy once again.

His lips started on hers, but didn't stay long. Theirs was a slow, relentless journey down her body, pausing in strategic areas, her neck, her hard nipples, her ticklish belly button, the tender flesh beneath her hip bone, before making a last stop at their final destination.

He felt the tenseness of the muscles in her thighs slowly melt away, as he settled in for the duration.

He teased her, his warm breath cascading across her flesh, before his lips and tongue worshipped her, laving her sensitive skin, laying claim to her.

At first she was frustrated; it had taken so much of her courage to finally accept him as her first. She needed it now. She wanted it over and done with, before she chickened out.

When he spread her legs, she tensed up, ready for him to make his move, to make a woman out of her. She didn't need any foreplay; she'd had four solid weeks of it.

Slowly the frustration gave way to relaxation and appreciation. Her resolve turned to eagerness.

He worked her gently, carefully, sensitive to the swelling of her flesh, and how her body responded. He needed her ready for him, both mentally and physically. He reacted to her movements, her breathy sighs and moans, the way her muscles twitched below the flesh.

He briefly wondered how any man could deny himself this pleasure. The opportunity to completely devote yourself to another's satisfaction, to do everything in your power to please them, and to bask in their appreciation after.

Alex could have spent hours between her legs, taking her to the heights over and over again, but that was for another time. He needed her eager and ready. Slowly, he brought her to the cusp of her orgasm, and eased back, letting her need build.

His tongue was a demon, darting, teasing, tasting, pleasing, punishing. Jeannie gasped each time he brushed against her swollen clit, never giving it the attention it deserved, no more than a fleeting touch. She reached for his head to direct him, and he grasped her wrists, holding them firmly. Her hips hunched upward, seeking more. She cried out for the first time, when his pursed lips settled over her pearl, sucking, while his tongue flicked back and forth across it.

Alex was careful to deny her release, listening to her frustrated moan as he pulled away, blowing his hot breath across her moist flesh.

His early tentative touches had determined there was no hymen to deal with. Not that he expected any, not at 18 years old. His fingers opened her, readied her for more, ensured her juices were plentiful. He didn't push his finger in and out of her, as if the tiny artificial member was supposed to bring her satisfaction. He eased two into her, separating them, pulling to the sides, opening her enough for a third which brought forth a low guttural groan.

The pitch of her moans changed, the trembling in her limbs heightened. Once more he backed off.

"Please, Alex."

Again, he started in, fingers filling her, opening her, his mouth and tongue pursuing her pleasure, teasing and tantalizing while simultaneously denying. Her legs were twitching, opening and closing. This time when she reached for his head, he didn't fight her off, but he didn't yield to her obvious desire.

She was growling in frustration, seeking out more contact, yearning for her release. He heard her tentative plea grow stronger, more adamant.

"Fuck me, Alex," she groaned. "Please!"

He was afraid he'd waited too long. He could see she was on the verge of coming, and he jerked back, ceasing all contact, grabbing her wrist when her hands dove down to finish what he'd started. She was writhing underneath him, while he knelt between her legs, holding them apart.

Alex placed her hands at her side. "Don't move a muscle," he told her.

She whimpered, and looked down to see him tearing open a condom, and carefully rolling it down his cock. His large cock. Very large. She was nervous again, wondering if it would fit, and how much it would hurt.

Prepared, Alex stretched out above her, kissing her beautiful face, tasting her teasing lips. "Soon, my Jeannie."

Back down her body he traveled, licking and kissing his way, a more direct journey this time, settling in over her pussy with little teasing, going to work to bring her to the edge.

It only took a couple of minutes after the eternity of teasing he'd subjected her too. When he heard the begging, the moaning pleas, the involuntary twitching, he knew it was time.

Alex knelt upright, and brushed his cock against her clit, pushing it around, slapping his cock down against it, until she gasped and pushed back. Back and forth he rubbed across it, waiting, torturing himself, for her sake.

"Oh, god," she moaned. "I'm gonna ..."

He moved the head down only an inch or so, and pushed.

She cried out as he entered her, her legs kicking out, trembling. He forged ahead, driving into her deeply, until he was balls deep, his pubic bone pressing against her clit. He dropped down onto her body, grasping her head, kissing her deeply, while he ground against her.

The orgasm hit her like a tsunami, washing over her, erasing everything but the sensation of coming for him, filled with his cock, waves of pleasure beating against her. He whispered words of adoration in her ear, tiny little pushes driving his cock as deeply as possible, subjecting her engorged clit to the pressure from his pelvis.

She screamed as another wave engulfed her, gasping, fearful. She couldn't breathe, couldn't think. Her heart was racing so hard she was afraid it would stop. Her arms encircled his torso, her hands grabbing, clawing, searching for a hold.

He was merciless, shifting his legs, pounding his cock into her, grinding at the end of each stroke, holding her down, ignoring the pain from her claws, watching her carefully. Her eyes burst open, unfocused, her breath shallow, gasping for air. He watched her eyes roll back in her head, and he finished her hard, driving his cock into her fast and hard, feeling her body respond again. This time he didn't stop, she needed to feel his finish, to know what she did to him.

He hunched over her, one arm behind her neck, grasping her shoulder, holding her in place while he fucked her as hard and fast as he possibly could. Guttural grunts escaped his lips, deep groans, a desperate growl. He cried out her name, slamming into her, erupting painfully, thrusting over and over until the spasms stopped.

Alex shifted his legs before they cramped, loosening his death grip on her, settling in between her legs, nudging into her. He brushed her hair back, smiling, gazing into her eyes, until she returned his smile. His lips caressed hers.

"Damn, girl," he chuckled. "You are amazing. You're sure that was your first time?"

She grinned, and pounded his shoulder with her tiny fist. "You couldn't tell?"

His reply was a long slow kiss. "Sorry, if I got carried away. I couldn't help myself. You are incredible."

Her hands were rubbing his sides, touching him tentatively. "You weren't bad either," she said.

His hard-on was fading, and he pulled out of her, before he risked losing the condom. "Don't move."

She didn't exactly follow his orders. She turned on her side to watch him, gasping when she saw the red streaks on his back.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, Alex, your back ..."

He had tied off the condom, and tossed it into the trash. "It's nothing, really. Don't worry about it. Trust me, it was worth it. Hell if you'd torn out one of my ribs and beaten me with it, I'd offer you another for a second go."

She chuckled as she watched him reach into his jeans and pull out another condom. "Do you always carry those around?"

"Be prepared, that's my motto. I thought you'd have figured that out by now."

He placed the package nearby, while stretching out beside her, his hand caressing her lightly. "How are you? Alright?"

"Honestly, for a while there I thought I was going to die. My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest, and I couldn't catch by breath."

Alex kissed her lips lightly. "I wouldn't hurt you. You know that, right?"

She nodded slowly. "I know."

He kissed her deeper, his hand slipping between her legs, teasing her. "I have to have you again."

She nodded again. "Do you want me to ...?" she looked down at his cock.

"I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with. Especially not tonight. Tonight is all about you."

"I want to." She pushed his shoulder, getting him to lie on his back. She sat up, and gingerly held his penis. It looked so different, small and wrinkly. "Not so scary," she muttered, then looked up at him, embarrassed to be caught saying her thoughts out loud.

"He's yours now, you understand that, right? All yours, until you decide otherwise."

A big smile broke out on her face. "All mine?"

"Absolutely."

She adjusted her position then stretched out sideways, leaning on his thigh, watching him. She could see how badly he wanted her to do something, not just lie there, holding his half-sized penis between two fingers.

"Tell me what you want me to do," she said.

"Kiss it?"

She giggled, and gave it a quick tiny kiss on the head. She felt it twitch in her hands. "That's all? Just a kiss?"

He groaned, "Please, Jeannie, don't tease me."

She laughed loudly, giving it a shake. "Don't tease you? After what you did to me? You drove me crazy on purpose. I thought I was going to go nuts."

"Suck me, Jeannie. Get me hard so I can love you," he pleaded.

She moved closer, running her tongue along the wrinkled flesh, pressing her lips to the head, feeling it pulse between her fingers. "I guess you deserve a little reward," she said. Then gazing up at him, holding his eyes with hers, she opened her mouth, and accepted him. All the way to the root.

The groan she extracted from him made her skin tingle. She tugged on his soft cock with her lips, moving slowly, pulling at the end, using her tongue to tease the head. She might be a virgin, but a popular girl remains a virgin throughout high-school by being able to deliver pleasures of a different sort.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,305 Followers