Scout's Oath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,301 Followers

And Jeannie had been very popular.

It only took a minute or so for her to feel him thicken, then harden, until she couldn't readily take more than half his length. She shuddered when she felt his hand on her head, and braced herself to have that big cock shoved against the back of her throat.

But all he did was brush her hair back for a better view, and caress her cheek.

She looked into his eyes, and saw his need for her. It made her heart beat faster. He was as hard as he was going to get. She set up a steady rhythm, head bobbing smoothly, then extended one arm toward him, hand open.

He looked confused, until she pointed at the condom beside him, and opened her hand again. He rushed to place it in her hand, and groaned when she sat up, halting that delightful mouth from doing its chosen duty.

She smiled, and gave him a wink, tearing open the condom. She didn't have much experience with these, but she did her best. It didn't take her long to have him covered. "How do you want me?" she asked.

"Would you ride me for a while? Let me see you, watch you?"

"You know you're going to have to teach me, and be patient with me." She straddled his hips, hesitating, perched above his hard cock.

"Just sit down on it, and do whatever feels good."

That sounded like a plan, and she soon had that full, stretched feeling, resting on his hips. She moved up and down a little, then scooted back and forth, loving the feeling of that. She placed her hands on his chest, moving her hips, wiggling them, rocking them.

Alex watched her face, loving the way she was experimenting, learning what she liked. He'd grin when she found something good, and repeated it. She was obviously enjoying herself, testing, trying, and occasionally looking up at him before attempting something new. It was good to be playful, but this was only an interlude. He knew what she needed, even if she didn't.

When he saw her tiring, he reached for her shoulders. "Come, lie on top of me."

Jeannie stretched out over him, and her lips settled over his. When their mouths parted, he nibbled on her lower lip. "Having fun?"

She smiled big, and wiggled her hips, "What do you think?"

"I think you are amazing." He pulled her legs in, adjusting them, then lifted her hips. She followed along willingly. "I need to fuck you a while," he whispered. He put one arm around her shoulders, holding her in place. The other hand grabbed a handful of her perfect ass, and held her steady, while he started driving his cock up into her. It only took a few seconds to find the right height and angle. He felt her teeth nibbling on his shoulder, and he nipped hers, making her whimper sweetly. He grabbed her ass in both hands and pounded her, non-stop, hard and steady, feeling her body respond.

It was tiring, keeping the fast pace going, but he maintained it until he heard the sweet sounds he was looking for. The time spent between her legs, orally pleasuring her, had taught him her responses.

But this wasn't how he would finish her. They needed more intimacy this time. To offset the demanding rough fucking he'd broken her in with. The first one was to get her body to respond, to instinctively accept being taken. This one was for her heart.

He clutched her tightly to his body, and turned with her, placing her beneath him. He kissed her face, easing in and out of her, long slow strokes, once again ending with that little grind. He shifted his hips, entering her from different angles, listening and feeling for her responses.

When her body told him she was close, he rose up on his elbows, gazing into her pretty, trusting face. "Do you feel what you do to me?" he whispered.

She nodded, reaching up to touch his face.

"You were made for me," he said, kissing her softly, tenderly, his cock now moving slowly, in and out, steady. He groaned, and gave her a dozen or so fast hard strokes, then returned to the steady loving.

"You're mine now," he said. "Just like I am yours. You. Are. Mine." He emphasized the last three words with hard, deep strokes, grinding into her at the end. Her little whimper and nod had him smiling.

"Say it, Jeannie. Tell me."

"I'm yours," she gasped, arching underneath him. He hadn't expected the words to set off her orgasm, she hadn't seemed that close, but he adapted, holding her tightly, pounding into her, extending her climax as she clung to him. "Yours, yours," she moaned.

When it passed, he eased up on her, continuing the slow steady loving. Kissing her face, brushing away the few tears, nibbling on her neck, her ears.

"Don't hurt me, Alex," she whispered.

"Never."

* * *

Hours later, they had showered together, and returned to the bed. Jeannie was on her side, leaning against his prone body, her hand toying with his cock again. He felt her giggle.

"Never laugh when handling a man's pride and joy," he teased.

She kissed his chest. "Please. Like you don't have the confidence to know exactly what this guy can do to a girl." She gave it a shake. "It seems so cute and harmless, like this."

"The poor guy's worn out. You're insatiable, you know."

"Is he happy?"

"Ecstatic."

"Are you?" she asked, the words a little more tentative.

"Doubly so. I'm living a dream; don't wake me."

She climbed on top of him, kissing his face. Pressing her lips against his, she tried to convey all her feelings through that kiss.

"Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you for making my first time perfect."

He smiled, and gave her butt cheeks a squeeze. "It was purely selfish, you know."

"No, I don't know. There was nothing selfish in what you did. I was nervous and scared, and you made it wonderful."

"Wrong. It was totally selfish. I wanted to make sure that you loved sex, if at all possible. I was hoping that by making it good for you, you'd want to do it a lot more. With me."

She laughed, and kissed him again. "I guess you succeeded." She sighed and lay down on his chest, feeling his breathing, enjoying the touch of his hands on her body.

"Tell me I'm not just another notch on your bedpost," she whispered.

She felt the big sigh, and immediately felt guilty for voicing her fear. "Do you think that's who I am?" he said.

"No, not really," she answered, kissing his warm flesh. "It's just a little scary for me. You've been with a lot of women. I've heard the rumors. I know you could have anyone you wanted, probably. Heather is yours for the asking, the girl's in love with you. Why me?"

"I don't know. Sure, you were cute, adorable really, trying to cover up that fabulous body, all upset. All I wanted to do was help you. Even when it was over, and you asked me if I wanted to have sex with you, I did, but I didn't think much of it. I wasn't infatuated or anything. You were just a pretty girl who needed help, and I was glad I was there to provide it."

"When did that change?"

"Oh, that's easy. When you walked into the Gamma house, wearing only panties and a bra, and that stupid huge grin. That's when I knew you were something special. The following weeks only confirmed that feeling."

"Well, I'm glad they did."

"How about you?" Alex asked.

"I knew I wanted you the moment you stripped naked and stuck out your hand for me to take. But the closer was when I asked you if you wanted to have sex with me. You kissed me, and I could feel how bad you wanted me, your big thing poking me in the belly. And you still said no. You lied to me; you wanted me bad. But you did it for me. I knew then that I wanted you to be my first. Within a week, I was convinced you would not only be my first, but you'd be my only, if I had anything to do with it."

Jeannie giggled and scrambled down the bed, sucked his cock into her mouth, and delighting in the groan she heard. "Jeannie," he whispered.

She loved the sound of her name on his lips. She sucked and stroked, and was relentless, until several minutes later he was firm in her mouth. She sat up and grinned. "Ready to be my fifth?"

====================

Thank you for reading my contest entry. I'd appreciate it if you voted, and/or left a comment to let me know what you think. And please read the other contest entries, there are some great ones this time around. - TTT

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,301 Followers