Scrabble

Story Info
A hot afternoon gives rise to a hot game.
3.1k words
4.44
27.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though he'd spent almost every one of his eighteen summers on vacation in Spain, being of fair complexion and blond hair, Chris found the early summer afternoons, when the temperatures soared over 35C too much to bear. This afternoon while sheltering inside, he'd been unable to drown out the intimate noises sounds of his parents that penetrated the thin walls of the apartment.in their bedroom. Feeling more than a little uncomfortable he rose from the couch and padded out of the apartment, dressed only in his baggy swim shorts, vest and flip flops.

Across the apartment complex Chris found himself drawn to the cool breeze coming out of the community room, where the AC was running at maximum. As he slipped into the room he saw that it was Scrabble afternoon; most of the tables were already occupied by groups of 2, 3 and 4 who were silently playing their game. Chris slid into the nearest chair at an unoccupied table, intending only to chill for a moment before facing the blistering sun again. Almost immediately, he was joined by another late-comer Susan.

Susan was 47. He knew this because she and his mother talked often and he'd overheard them remark on their shared year of birth. He also knew that she'd made a pot of money working in the City of London, had parted from her husband and had completely relocated here about four years ago. Other than that Chris had only shared the occasional nod of hello with Susan, but he had enjoyed the occasional stroke after seeing her relax by the communal pool. While Chris' shoulder-length blond hair, all year round tan and maturing good looks meant he didn't have problems with getting girls, there was something about Susan that always turned him on. Maybe it was the fact that her body was slightly more filled out than the girls of his own age. Not that Susan could be considered fat in any way, just that she had all the right curves in all the right places. Or, maybe it was the element of mystery; the way he'd never seen her without shades, even in the pool. It could even have been the fact that her clothes, swimsuits, bikinis, sandals and shades were all designer and enhanced an already beautiful woman, taking a good 15 years off her age. In any case, Chris wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth, when he had the golden opportunity to sit opposite her and take add to his wank-bank the occasional close range look down the cleavage that was clearly on view inside her loose white shirt.

"Want to play?" She asked.

Already this was one of the longer exchanges between the two and Chris was sure that an impish grin was concealed behind the simple question.

"Sure," he replied. "I'm up for it."

"Yes. But are you any good?" She challenged.

And with that, Susan picked up the small green bag of Scrabble tiles, shook it, opened it and invited him to take seven. Chris made his selection, looked down at his row of consonants and lonely vowel and sighed inwardly; he wasn't going to make much from this.

"Ladies first," he declared with a flurry of chivalry.

For a few seconds Susan played with her tiles: rearranging them over and over. Tilting her head inquisitively at times and then tapping a tile with the purple-painted nail of her index finger before shaking her head and moving them around again. Finally she began to place her tiles in the center of the board, spelling out CABALA and declaring that with a double letter score for the C and a double word score she'd achieved 26 points.

Chris looked back down at his own array of letters, which comprised K, C, O, P, Q, L and N. The best he seemed to be able to make was PLANK using one of the A's from Susan's word. But, with an inward chuckle to himself, he used his own tiles and Susan's C to spell COCK.

"Is that all you've got?" Susan asked, with a trace of a smile edging from her mouth towards the corners of her eyes.

"It's not the size that count's, it's what you do with it," he replied with the confidence of youth.

"Yes," she admonished. "And you've not used it very well here. That's just 12 points. If you'd have gone her and made LOCK for example you'd have scored more. But maybe we are playing different games."

Reddening slightly, Chris realised he'd been a little too bold too quickly and had been rumbled straight away. He admonished himself and decided to play the game straight now. However, Susan's next move made him wonder if the AC was on at all; as he felt a sudden spike in temperature.

Susan had spelled out TEASE; adding it to the end of COCK, to make COCKTEASE.

"32," she declared, having added the total in her head by tapping each of the tiles with her fingernail.

"Ah, I'd not put you a day over 31," Chris re-joined, suddenly emboldened again.

Susan wasn't able to help herself from breaking into a broad grin and a short coquettish laugh.

"Mmmmm. Flattery will get you everywhere." As she encouraged Chris, Susan simultaneously leaned forward and crossed her legs under the table; bringing the toe of her bare foot to rest on the inside of Chris' knee. It was clear to Chris that Susan was not wearing a bra under her linen shirt. Chris took a single tile from his options, adding to the word in play and making COCKTEASER.

"Is that big enough for you?" Chris asked. "I'm a grower, not a shower".

In response, Susan pulled down her shades to the tip of her nose. For the first time he saw into her green eyes, which complimented her chestnut hair. She licked the end of her pencil slowly, her lips parting as she swirled the tip of her tongue round it. As she started to take her own letters to play another word, Chris leaned over the table, touched her hand and told her to wait her turn as he wasn't finished yet. He then added letters around the R he'd already put down to make HARDON.

"I'll have to check that one," Susan declared. "I'm not sure it's allowed in the game."

Chris felt Susan's toes move from resting on the inside of his knee and rise higher and higher up the inside of his leg. When she got to the top she stroked the back of her toes over his bulging crotch.

"Feels like we've got a winner," Susan declared running her toes up and down Chris' hardening cock.

And then suddenly she declared the game over, and walked away from the table.

Chris was surprised and even disappointed by Susan's sudden disappearance, but he consoled himself with a the view of her walking away; her shapely legs, and rounded hips were so sexy, but it was her butt that he focused on, so round and perfect in her peach shorts. He wondered if his parents had finished up, because he really wanted to go back to his room and take care of his own business straight away.

As he waited for his erection to subside enough that he would consider it safe to get up from the table he filled his time by tidying away the game. Then he saw what he had missed earlier, as his head had been put in a spin by Susan's foot. There in her neat writing stood a final entry on her scorecard and one that didn't make sense in the context of the game. Susan had written down 233. A score far too high for this game, but not a difficult code to crack as he knew she lived in Block 2 on Floor 3.

Within 2 minutes, Chris was ringing the buzzer outside room 233. The response even surprised him. Susan practically dragged him into her apartment, her lips quickly locking on his, her deft fingers unbuttoning and unzipping his shorts. Chris responded immediately, pushing Susan back against the open door to slam it shut. As Susan pushed down his swim shorts and pulled him free, Chris yanked down her shorts and pulled her cotton panties to one side. As Susan deftly stepped out of her shorts and panties, she raised her leg. Reaching under her thigh, Chris lifted her leg and right there against the inside of her own front door as Susan arched her back, Chris found her slit and began to enter her.

As he pushed in; she sank down. As he felt himself filling her, she raised her chin high; exposing her long neck. Chris kissed it, finding the spot below her ear. Susan moaned, she pushed her hands under his vest and felt the chords of muscle in his back. Then she cupped his taut buttocks in her hands, and pressed her purple-painted nails into him. That forced Chris deep into her and Susan lifted her other leg, crossing her ankles behind his back, letting gravity fully impale her on him.

Chris lifted her, his strong arms on her lower and upper back. His swim shorts lay puddled on the floor as he carried Susan to her own bedroom. As he made to place Susan on the bed she stretched backwards, found a pillow and shoved it under her, raising her hips high and enabling him to remain deep in her.

Chris took a moment to pull his vest off. Susan reached up, she took a fistful of Chris' long blond hair and pulled his face to hers, kissing him hard, biting his lip and showing her lust for him. Chris pulled away from Susan, a long bridge of saliva forming between their mouths. He reached down and with both hands ripped open her designer shirt, baring her pert breasts and deep brown nipples, stiff like small bullets.

Again Susan pulled him to her, but this time to her chest, where Chris sucked on her breast rolling her nipple between his teeth and then biting it; an action that drove Susan to lift her hips high from the bed and push against him. She used the fistful of hair to move his attention to the other breast where Chris repeated his actions, drawing a husky moan from Susan.

As Chris straightened, his arms either side of Susan she lifted her legs, hooked her hands under her knees and rolled backwards pulling her thighs wide apart. Chris drove into her again and again, each thrust deep and purposeful. And each time Susan responded with a short gasp. "More".

Harder, deeper, faster Chris thrust in and out of Susan. She was so wet she could hear the squelch as his thick cock pushed itself deep into her. She felt the slap of his heavy cum-laden balls on her ass. And she moaned. "More".

Chris was struggling to hold back. He could feel the cum building inside him, ready to gush into Susan. Already he'd been able to put off the inevitable two or three times and this was a dam he wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. Just as Chris was about to tell Susan that he could control it no more, she let out a long loud "YEESSSSSSSSSSS". With that Chris redoubled his efforts fucking her hard, deep and fast, causing the iron frame of the bedhead to bounce against the wall. As he looked down he saw his glistening cock ramming in and out of her pussy. The final thrusts sent him soaring over the edge, telling Susan that he was cumming before his balls tightened and he shot four or five jets of cum from deep within his balls into her.

Post fuck Susan held Chris inside her; at once she'd wanted the sex to last forever, but also for it to reach its crescendo and now she just needed to feel him inside her for a minute more. As the time passed, Chris rolled over, his turgid cock finally exiting her. And she rolled to follow him: she lay on her side as Chris lay on his back.

Unable to stay apart, Susan kissed Chis, this time tenderly. They had time now and they used it quietly exploring each other's bodies with the lightest of touches from fingers, lips and tongue. Chris explored the curve of her thigh, the valley between her breasts and every inch of skin between her ankle and scalp. In turn, Susan took in all of Chris' youthful physique, feeling his ribs, his flat stomach and strong thighs.

After each had painted the other over and over with their fingertips, it was as if a timer had counted down and simultaneously they felt the need to couple again. Chris positioned himself behind Susan. Each on their side he reached between his legs as she opened hers and guided himself into her.

"Fuck baby, you fill me so we-," Susan started to say, when Chris put a finger to her lips. She took the message of no talk, just action; and took his finger into her mouth, sucking on it as she felt his hips roll and his cock press against her pussy walls. When she was done he used the wet tip of his finger to make circles around her right nipple, each circle slightly tighter than the last until his fingertip was flicking her nipple. Susan pulled the finger back to her mouth, sucking on it again, before he repeated his actions on her left nipple. Chris continued to roll his hips and gently began to accompany that action with a slow thrust in and out of her.

The third time his fingertip was wetted he trailed it all the way down her body, running up and down her pussy lips before slipping it into her just above his cock, she was so, so wet. Susan put her own fingers over Chris' and positioned his fingertips over her clit, guiding him to just where to push, with what intensity and with which movements. As she did this he gently kissed and nibbled at her neck and earlobe.

Susan's body stiffened as her orgasm peaked, and before the ripples had died away she found herself on all fours with her butt pushed high and her head down on the pillow. The thrusts were long and deep, slow at first and then coming harder and harder. She felt him pull out to the tip then drive himself back in over and over. A sharp crack filled the room as he spanked her rounded ass cheek. Susan moaned, pushing her butt up high again, looking for more pain to match her pleasure.

As Chris increased the intensity of his actions he pulled back on her shoulder length hair, he raked her back with his nails and he used his free hand to pinch her nipple between thumb and forefinger, eliciting a gasp from Susan as he squeezed it tight.

Susan heard the squelch on each thrust; so wet she could imagine juices dripping out of her and running down her thigh. And she felt the slap of his balls against her as he continued to pound her.

"Fuck me now," Susan begged with a husky voice.

The heavy thrusts drove the air from her lungs. Susan's breathe came shallow and fast. She bit on her thumb to contain herself from shouting out so loud that the whole complex would hear her cum. And as her orgasm began to subside she felt an event rare for herself, another fresh wave of ecstasy just as she as she felt the final stiffening of Chris' cock and his last balls-deep thrust to deliver his second load into her.

"Oh baby," Susan moaned as she lay back on the bed, her pussy finally satisfied.

"Oh God. You are still hard," she exclaimed seeing his cock still standing straight, shiny from her juices.

"Need to cum again," Chris explained kneeling beside her, his shaft in his fist. "So hard to cum a third time, but I need it so bad honey."

Susan watched Chris stroking his cock: his hand became a blur as he serviced himself.

"Do it baby, do it for me," she encouraged him.

Chris had his eyes closed, his face a mask of intensity as he concentrated on bringing himself off again. "Help me," he begged through gritted teeth. "Talk dirty. Let me cum again."

"Wank it baby. Wank that big hard cock. My cunt is still so wet for you. You fucked me, now let me see you cum. Wank it faster. Fucking don't stop till you cum for me you dirty, horny fucker."

Chris started to groan, his breath deep his stroking so fast.

"That's it baby," Susan said, her green eyes wide. "Don't fucking stop now, cum again. This horny bitch wants to see you cum right in front of her. You are my horny fucker, aren't you baby? A dirty fucker who wants to fuck this horny bitch over and over. Where do you want it baby? Where are you going to shoot that cum? You want to cum in my mouth, on my face or over my tits baby? I'm yours baby cum for me!"

"Your ass," he grunted. "So, fucking close, don't stop."

Susan rolled over her round ass ready for him.

"That's it baby. Cum all over my ass. I've seen you in the pool, watching my ass. I bet you've wanked over it so many times in your bedroom you dirty fucker. Now shoot your load over my ass. Cum over me and then I'm going to clean your cock with my mouth."

As Chris' hand pounded his cock, his mind played a collage of stills on the back of his eyelids. Susan by the pool; lying on her sun lounger, her long brown legs. Her climbing the ladder from the pool; water dripping from her bikini bottoms. The image from earlier of his cock between her cunt lips.

Gasping for air Chris opened his eyes, looked down at Susan's bare ass waiting for him, pushed down on his cock as best he could and, as he reached his third peak, splattered his cum onto her butt cheeks and thigh.

"Thank you. Thank you. I so needed to do that." Explained Chris, spent and falling back on the bed.

"Oh no baby, thank you," smiled Susan as she rolled over, knelt over him, took his turgid cock in her mouth, looked up his body until his deep brown eyes met her sparkling green eyes and licked him clean. After all; she knew that after a time, he'd need this again. She might now walk again tomorrow, but Susan knew she wanted him inside her already.