Scratches Ch. 01

Story Info
Another type of entertainment for the gods.
2.4k words
3.91
9.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so excited to start this series. There will be a lot of names in this story and it may get confusing so I will try to make everything clear enough for you to understand. Comment please, good or bad, give me advice this is my first story.

-Kun

*****

Seth, Nut, Anubis and Ra sat upon their thrones to watch the combat before them unfold. Blood was shed, tears were cries and sweat was spilled all over the golden marble floor beneath them. Seth, God of Desert sat first among his peers. His skin a golden dark rich brown. His hair was cut short for the major part but a long bang was longer than the rest of his hair, reaching his chin. The black of his hair brought out his light brown eyes ringed heavily with black eyeliner. His face was frustratingly attractive. A strong jaw jutted out and proved authority while his nose, the nose he loathed was a small boyish nose. His tall muscular body was draped over in gold fabrics and scarves, his ankles and wrists covered in golden bands.

Sitting next to him, a bit shorter was Nut, God of Sky. His features were a bit softer compared to his companion Seth. His hair was much longer than Seth, but only reaching a bit past his shoulders in black silky strands as straight as bone. He was not dressed in robes like Seth, but in a pair of tight grey leather pants, his feet bare as well as his torso. Gold bands wrapped around his slimmer arms and wrists. His green eyes rimmed with black eyeliner like Seth.

Next to him, towering all of the Gods was the God of Embalming, Anubis. He intimidated anyone who came in his way. He was an impressive 6'7 and was 90% muscle. His face, stronger than Seth's in a way that made him look angry all the time his intense icy blue eyes making you shiver if he glanced your way. His skin was dark and rich like Seth's and his hair an ink like black that fell down the to the small of his back in a neat braid. He too was dressed in leather pants and booted feet. He wore a black tank top under a leather jacket, an attire he took up from the mortal world from his last visit. The other Gods always looked down upon his new sense of style but nobody expressed their distaste to his face.

The shortest of them all, sticking out like a sore thumb was Ra, God of Sun. He was about 3 shades lighter than his companions and his hair was a fair brown that was wavy, flowing down to his waist. Instead of being seated up and proper he leaned forward, his chin resting on his hand, a permanent smile at the corner of his pink plush lips. He wore jean shorts, short enough to be illegal in some places like North Korea and a loose fitting t-shirt with ankle boots, a trend he also got from the mortal realm that was also looked down upon.

The fight that unraveled before them was between two slaves, something they always enjoyed watching and sometimes hated because somebody almost always loses a slave to the fight. Sometimes they made the slaves strip each other naked for a good laugh, sometimes they fought in water, oil, in a ring of fire and even with rubber swords if they were in a playful mood. They also added ridiculous objectives such as "whoever blinks first loses" or some like "whoever loses their balance loses" some even extreme like "whoever bleeds first loses". This fight was between a former Prince Raakel and a former general Abulo. Raakel was very slender, coming from India himself. He had features much like Nut, soft and gentle, feminine like. His hair a dark brown, straight and flowing down to his waist. He only stood at a short 5'6 height and a thin weight of 135. Had little experience in combat.

He was a well respected boy from India and the Egyptian Gods watched him for years. Nut more for lustful reasons but paid attention either way. It was Anubis who sent for his capture and changed his name. Although Anubis had numerous of servants and sex slaves, the Indian Prince caught his attention.

Abulo on the other hand was in three wars as a bowman. His hair was cut short, leaving open a pair of dark brown eyes, 5'9 and about 2140. From Korea, he specializes in the fighting art of using a bow and arrow. His hand to hand and sword combat was weak which made him a perfect match for Raakel.

Raakel's POV;

Abulo's head snapped back as I landed a punch to his nose. He stumbled and almost fell as he held his nose but his set back was short. He came at me again sending a fist for my stomach but I stepped back just in time smack his arm down.

He grunted and stumbled forward giving me the chance to grip his barely long enough hair on both sides of his head and use most of my strength to lift him up and slam him back on his face. I panted, my muscles screaming at me for a rest. He struggled to get up, holding his stomach and coughing. I took this chance to land a kick right to his ribs but he quickly rolled away. I cursed and went to grab him by his shirt but he surprised me by flipping on his back and kicking me right in the face. Hard enough to knock me off my feet, a bit dazed and my nose gushing blood. A boot smashed into my chest, knocking the wind out of me.

Hands pushed me on my back and fingers ripped out the tie keeping my hair back making me scratch at his arm. He hissed and stood above me, grabbing me by hair and smashing my head on the floor. I gasped, my vision blurring and spinning. He smashed my head repeatedly onto the floor and I was wondering if today was the end, which I certainly didn't mind.

No.

I cursed and brought my head up into his nose, hearing a crack and a shriek from him as he scrambled back to cradle his nose. I shook my head and grunted as I struggled to gain my balance again. The clatter of metal against marble rang throughout the room and I scurried to grab the large weapon to me.

Its a damn metal staff. I heard Ra snicker from his throne and resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

Thanks.

I picked up the weapon and charged towards Abulo who was also equipped with a metal staff. We met in the middle, him striking down on me but I blocked it with mine and used that to kick him in the gut making him grunt but he recovered, using skill to strike at me again and again. I parried every attack and met it with an even harder strike. Metal made contact with my arm and I hissed, slightly caught off guard and that gave him the opportunity to swiftly slide behind me and use his staff to hold me against him by my waist. I struggled against him and he hissed something in his language in my ear.

I brought my head back into his already broken nose and he released me. I used my staff and knock his legs out from under him and he plopped onto his back, his weapon flying somewhere. I climbed onto his waist and tried to jam the end of my staff into his skull but he managed to dodge it and grab my staff so he could try to push me off.

We probably look ridiculous. Two boys fighting, nude. Abulo wearing only a pair of boots and I, gold bands around my ankles and wrists.

We struggled against each other for a while and he managed to wedge him foot between us and launch me back onto the floor where my already busted open head met with the floor again.

The world was fading and the pain in my skull was becoming numb, I didn't feel anything anymore. No, I can't die here, I must please my master.

You must.

Getting up, ignoring the ringing in my ears, I stood in wobbly legs as Abulo charged at me again and sent us flying to the floor again. I gasped from the impact, feeling hands go around my neck for a quick second but they were gone just as quick as Seth pulled Abulo away from me.

My vision suddenly sharpened again and I groaned from the pain in my eyes, rolling on my side to cough up the blood filling my lungs. I barely had the strength to hold my head up see Seth dragging Abulo away while he struggled and screamed to get me again. I saw Ra and Anubis walking towards me while Nut went in an unknown direction.

"Banged you up pretty good huh?" Ra's thick Egyptian accent sounded as he whistled. My head felt too heavy and I slumped back onto the floor. Anubis gave me a bored stare before scooping me up into his arms and walking with Ra right behind him. I closed my eyes but a hand slapped me lightly making them flutter open again.

"Don't close your eyes," Ra said. "You obviously have a concussion." my head was throbbing and I was trying so hard not to close my eyes but my body felt so tired and beaten and eventually I did fall asleep anyway and I wasn't in Ra's Palace anymore, I was back in India in the dewy grass of my backyard. It was late in our rain season and I was out letting my toes slide in the wet grass. It tickles my feet and I giggled, dipping down to pick up a wet drowning flower. I twirled it in between my fingers watching the dead flower flop. I sighed and let it drop back onto the Earth.

I turned to head back inside not to worry my father when a force blew me off my feet, landing me onto my back. I gasped and sat up straight to feel a hand on my wrist, pulling me onto my feet again. The hand belonged to a man who towered far over me. His hair was like ink and it ran all the way down his back. He was full of muscle and his muscular legs were covered in leather pants that faded into boots that looked ready to stomp on a skull. He wore nothing on his torso save for gold bands around his bulging arms.

His voice was thick with an accent I've never heard before. "Raakel," was all he said making me tilt my head. I looked at him questionably. He grunted, his ice blue eyes rolling. He tightened his grip on my wrist making me gasps at the pressure. I fought to get out of his grip, whimpering when it felt like my wrist could pop.

"Raakel,"

"I don't know who that is!" I shrieked. He winced before covering my mouth with his hand. I screamed from under his large hand and struggled against him which felt more of struggling against a steel wall.

He whispered a word I didn't recognize and the dewy grass under me faded and faded until the world was black.

I woke up to a light shaking on my shoulder. Ra was calling my name softly as he shook me. When he saw my eyes, he smiled and stood up straight.

"Good morning Raakel, how did you sleep?" he asked, helping me sit up straight. The throbbing in my head was dull but very present, making me reach up and rub the back of my head.

"Hurts," was all I could manage. Ra smiled a guilty smile.

"It's gonna hurt for awhile, Anubis went to get some servants to make you some soup, you should feel better then." he nodded to himself and surprised me by kissing my forehead.

Then is when I noticed Nut and Seth standing near the door.

Nut spoke first. "Your injuries are being treated, don't touch them." I instantly took my hand away from my head and frowned. Nobody said anything in the awkward silence. Soon the door opened and a petite servant girl with black medium length hair and green eyes scurried forward to me and set the soup on a table beside me. I felt as if I was home. My body was covered comfortably in dark red pajamas and my feet were covered in black fuzzy socks. I sat back against the headboard.

"Glad to see you're still alive, let's keep it that way for the next fight shall we?" Seth startled me with his deep voice before exiting the room along with Nut. Ra smiled again and chuckled.

"You put up a good fight out there today love, maybe you can really knock them out next time." he also made his way to the door. He stopped short and turned back to me.

"Just keep this in mind, Anubis doesn't treat slaves this well," and with that he left in silence to ponder of his words.

The next day I was up and at it again. I itched to go back out into that room and watch the amusement pop into my master's eyes because it would never show anywhere else. I was back out in the room, bare feet against the dark green marble floor and facing me from across the pool was a small boy, well, not smaller than me but small. He was nothing short of beautiful. His skin, hair and even his eyelashes were white, the only color was his eyes that were a very dark blue. He looked like a girl and yes, if he had had clothes on I would have guess it so.

That fight wasn't every tough, he must not have had much training before coming out to fight me. I won that fight, but got away with a few bruises to the stomach.

He goes low.

Ra ushered me out of the room and let me sit in a warm bath with all kinds of soaps, while the other boy Loess, was roughly thrown back into his room.

"Nut's never been gentle with his slaves," Ra said suddenly as if answering the question in my head. "You're lucky to have Anubis instead."