Scratching a Seven Year Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He stuck another pose where he held his hands in front of him and pulled, and his back seemed to expand into a triangle: it was awesome! And I was rubbing him, chest, sides, belly, then back up again, out along his arms, down across his belly, enjoying it, it was so sexy. I watched us in the mirror in front of Frank, and let my little finger go low enough to feel the waistband of his Speedo briefs, Brad. Do you think that was sexy?"

Oh, there was no doubt my husband thought so.

"Frank told me I could touch any part of him, Brad, and the next time I let my hands move lower I let them go onto his brief's waistband.

"He told me those briefs were getting too tight for him. I could see in the mirror his penis pushing against the fabric, it looked so big and so confined I thought it had to be hurting him. I reached down and touched him there. Knowing what I was doing and seeing my hand do that in the mirror was so sexy, so I raised my hand again to the waistband and pushed my fingers under it. Honey, are you ready to know what kind of a woman I was then? I told him if they were too tight he should take them off.

"He pushed them down and stepped out of them, and I could see it all in the mirror, there was this white band where he wasn't tanned, and his, his cock, and it was erect – very erect, and it looked so big. My hand was on his belly, and he took it and pushed it down until I was touching his cock!

"Then turned around and just picked me up like I weighed nothing, and carried me to his bedroom. We both undressed me, honey, we got on the bed and kissed and touched, and I was scared about his penis's size. It wasn't giant or anything, but it looked thick and the end of it, the head, looked wide. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

Brad nodded, his hand gripping the end of his penis: it looked like he was really holding it tight. "What happened then?" he asked.

"After a while he said he wanted to be in me, and I told him I was a little scared of doing that with him, of having sex with him. He said he understood that, but he knew what to do. He rolled onto his back. 'Get on me,' he said, "get over me, and you control everything, how much, how fast, everything.'

"I never did anything like that before, but I squatted over him, and he was so gentle, moving that, that thing along me, along my lips, and after a while its head started pressing into me. I lowered myself on it, then lifted, and lowered again, and it kept spreading me, until, until,"

Brad was stroking himself so fast his hand was a blur!

". . .until he was all the way into me, and he rolled us both over, and it was wonderful sex. It wasn't love, Brad, I promise you that, but at that time and that place it was what I needed and wanted."

"And now you are want I want and need."

Brad had not touched me, but he got on me and found me wet and ready, and I got what I wanted and needed. So did Brad.

Four nights later – that is, four nights and three fuck sessions later --, Brad and I were having a quiet dinner out, and the conversation --what a surprise -- turned to sex.

"What you told me before, about that fling with Frank? That was so sexy. I don't think many people have ever had an experience as erotic at that."

"It was sexy," I agreed.

He noticed a hesitation. "Is there more?"

"We were sort of a couple that month, stayed together most nights, Brad. Then it was getting close to the time he had to get ready for the contest, and he told me he didn't want to have sex for that week 'But boy, watch out after the pose down' he said, because withholding sex made him stronger.

"It was a long week for both of us. I really did like sleeping with him, having sex with him, and I missed the excitement. I did go the contest. Frank came in third in his division, and Bill scored a second in the heavyweights. They both won trophies.

"And, it wasn't too much longer after that we broke up."

"I'd like to know what caused the two of you to break up," Brad said. "I like that you had good sex with him, and I'm glad you're with me now, but whatever it was that made you part ways, I want to avoid it."

"Don't worry," I told my husband. "That was long ago and far away – you couldn't get rid of me." It was also a way of changing the subject. That was a part of my life I didn't want to revisit.

We got home and into bed, and it was sex time again for us. Brad was remembering our conversation at dinner. "You have to tell me what happened. Did Frank get too rough? I know something happened and I'm going to tease you and hold you on the edge of an orgasm until you tell me."

Brad knew my body all too well: he got me hot and was able to hold me there for what seemed like an hour, teasing and playing my body like an instrument.

"I think it was rough sex, and I don't like that he hurt you," he said.

"It wasn't that," I told him as I pushed his head back down so his tongue could get back to work.

"What then?" he asked, between exquisite licks.

"Brad, I did something I wasn't proud of, and figured out it was time to change.

"Was it a sexy something?"

Ooh, he was getting close – both to my middle and my orgasm and the truth.

"Finish what you're doing and I'll tell you," I said.

He did. He got me off and he was still hard and needing release and I was sure what I was going to tell him would make him cum.

"Hold your cock again, like you did that other time," I said. I sat up and he lay on his back, holding himself, and I started talking.

"Here's what happened.

"After the contest, after the awards when Bill and Frank got their trophies, it was time to leave. I really wanted to get back to Frank's house, I wanted him! The guys changed into sweat pants and tee shirts – God, they looked good – and we left."

Brad was really getting excited. I think he suspected what was coming!

"Frank and Bill wanted to celebrate a little bit, so we stopped for a drink or two. They both were drinking a lot of water because they were so dried out, and we had a couple of cocktails, too. Those drinks got them worried; the cocktails affected both of them.

"Frank asked me to drive all of us to his house, and I did.

"When we got to his place he opened beers for all of us because he said they were each about a gallon low on fluids.

"Anyhow, we were all sitting in the den, and Frank told Bill he had been working on body shaping with me for the last month too. That was true, we were working out together, and it was starting to show on me.

"'She's been working at posing, too. You should see her,' Frank said.

"'She's been ogling our bodies, it would only be fair if we got to look at hers,' Bill said, and Frank agreed.

"And I had enough to drink so I agreed. I went and changed into a posing bikini that Frank bought for me. When I came out to the den I saw that Frank had dimmed most of the lights except the one he used to practice posing, so I went there and started the little routine Frank taught me.

"It was light enough in the room so I could see their reactions. They were both smiling, enjoying the show, but wearing sweats or not, I could tell they had erections, and they weren't trying to hide them. I liked having that reaction on my man. By the way, I still do, Brad." He was really gripping his cock hard!

"After a minute or two Frank asked me to go sit with them. Brad, I knew what was going to happen if I did that, if I went to that sofa and sat down."

Brad was gripping the end of his penis so he wouldn't cum! "Did you, did you go sit with them, the two of them?"

I decided I didn't want to lie.

"I did."

"And what happened?" I could see his grip tighten on his cock.

I reached over and took his hand away.

I looked at my husband – he was staring at me, breathing through his mouth, panting.

"Do you want me to tell you, or show you?"

"Show me!"

"OK, Brad, you asked for it. I did this to both of them."

I bent over his penis, kissed it, and sucked him in. He came, he ejaculated, in what seemed like three seconds!

"And after a while," I told him, "all of us went into the bedroom, and it didn't take long for them to get hard again, Brad. Will it take you long, Brad, to get hard? I had sex with both of them until they weren't hard any more. We didn't sleep much that night, Brad. Is that what you wanted to know?"

It was. He didn't get very hard right away, but he got hard enough, and I used my husband the same way I used Frank and Bill that night.

"What a night," Brad said when sunlight filled our bedroom the next morning. "What a hot woman you were."

"I broke up with Frank after that, Brad. I didn't like what I became. It was just sex, there was never any real love the way you and I love each other."

"That's too bad," he said, "that there wasn't any love there. But maybe if there was, we wouldn't be together."

"That's right," I agreed, and snuggled against my man.

I could feel him hardening. "Are you having sexy ideas, Brad? Are you planning to have your way with me again?"

He chuckled a little, ground his pelvis into my back side, and said "You bet."

It was a luxurious feeling and I loved it, I loved making my husband want me!

"I'm thinking," Brad whispered, "that I'm a little out of shape. Maybe I should start going to a gym. What do you think?"

"That would be a good thing for you to do," I agreed, a little puzzled by the change in subject.

"Maybe do a little body building, too."

I thought about how he would look with fifteen pounds of muscle on his lean frame.

"That would be good, too. You'd look great."

I could feel his erection was growing when he asked "Would you train with me?"

"Sure. We'd both be healthier, and our sex making would never get boring again," I said.

"Mmmm," he said. "There's one other thing, that would really motivate me to do that."

"Whatever it is, I'll do what I can to motivate you."

"Good! Because, Cathie, in three or four months I'd going to be a lot more fit, right?"

"Sure."

"And you will be, too, right?"

"We both will be, that's right."

"Cathy. Would you mind if I found a training partner, like Frank did? Just like Frank did?"

I went rigid for a moment, and then rolled over, facing my husband. I wanted to see his eyes, I wanted to be sure of what he was saying and meaning.

"You mean, so it would be like Frank and Bill?"

"Except," he said, "there is love in this relationship. It isn't just sex."

I rolled onto my back and pulled my husband onto me, and reached between us, found his erection, and moved it where it belonged.

He slid right into me, spreading my already lubricated cavity, and began moving in me in that wonderful rhythm he has. My mind went back to sitting on the sofa between Frank and Bill, and the way Frank positioned me so I was in his arms, with my legs on Bill's lap, and how Frank kissed me, and I could feel Bill every so softly caressing my legs. I remembered how, after a moment, Frank stopped kissing me long enough to tell me to bridge a little, then while he was kissed me again how I lifted my hips up a few inches, and felt Bill's fingers on my hips, hooking into my posing briefs, and drawing them over my legs.

I remembered how, being in Frank's arms, we both watched big strong Bill move so he could, softer than I could imagine anyone that strong doing, go down on me.

And I could remember how exiting that was, watching and feeling that with my boyfriend, and how Frank pulled at my top and I helped him get that off over my head, so I was naked on the sofa. I closed my eyes and remembered how Bill stood up and shed his tee shirt and sweat pants, how erect he was, and how he got between my legs. I opened wide for him, letting him in, and we watched, me in my boyfriend's arms, as Bill entered me.

Oh, I remembered that, and the rest of the night, tasting both penises, one wet with my juices, the other one that soon would be, and how erotic it was to have those two men make lust at me for hours.

I remembered all of that, and looked at my husband.

"What you just asked me?"

He nodded; he was already covered with a sheen of sweat as he stoked in me.

I leaned up to kiss him and just before our lips met I said "that would be fine with me."

12