Scratching an Itch?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rest like this for a time, maybe a minute maybe ten. Kissing and toying with softly with the others face as you come down and I recover my breath. Fucking you is such fun but also so energy draining, I wish I was fitter, stronger so I could make love to you for hours.

We crawl up the bed to a more comfortable position, wrapped in each other's arms, enjoying being so close and you basking in your post-orgasmic glow.

We lay side by side facing each other, tender kisses pass between us, me biting your lip a little as I see your grin of satisfaction.

My hands are wondering again and slip deftly down your body and onto your ass, pulling you against me. My softening cock still nestling between us.

You move your leg and rest it over the top of my thigh bringing us closer and allowing my fingers to brush against your pussy as my hand caresses from over your thigh and ass to between your legs from behind.

A finger runs the length of your lips, not entering you but playing, toying at your entrance, trailing wetness from your clit down to near your ass hole. But I'm not going there, not today. I want that to be another fresh adventure, today there is still more I want to explore and experience.

If I had been beginning to soften, the touch of your pussy has reignited my lust and the firmness is quickly returning between my legs, my twitching and growth doesn't go unnoticed and you slip a hand between us and massage my cock back to full potential.

We touch each other gently and kiss for a few minutes before you push me onto my back and sit up, moving to your knees and swinging one leg over me to straddle my groin again. This time you have your back to me, your rose and petal tattoo on the small of your back the only landmark on your beautiful skin but even that can't drag my attention from you guiding me back into your wet pussy.

Again I slip into you easily and the joy of being inside you fills me with a sense of satisfaction and pleasure.

You bend forward slightly keeping your hand at your pussy as you move and rock your hips. The angle of your body generating pressure and friction in new and sensitive places inside you, your hand either making sure I don't escape or there for clitoral stimulation I don't know but this position is good for you.

Within seconds you are moaning again, and your rocking increasing in tempo. The tattoo becoming a blur as you thrash forwards and backwards on me before you groan hard and sitting bolt upright putting all your weight straight down onto my invading cock.

I lean forward cupping your breasts from behind and slowly ease you back, so you can lie flat against my chest, unfolding your legs and unfortunately allowing my cock to slip from your cum drenched pussy. You crane your neck and find my mouth waiting for you. You lips meeting mine and parting to be devoured fuelling my hunger for you again.

You slip off my body and cuddle into me, head nestled into my shoulder, hand resting on my chest toying with my chest hair. I still have my arms wrapped around you. I never want you to leave.

My fingers are playing up and down your side, from your ribcage down to your hip, tracing little patterns and shapes as they meander up and down. Your hand on my chest, fingers mirroring the patterns as best you can manage, except you are just in one place. On and around my nipples.

As I return to your hips once more I venture between your legs and softly stroke your inner thighs. Your head leans forward to kiss my chest and your hand begins to drift south over my belly towards my cock.

Your fingers close around me and leisurely start to stroke, in response I move my fingers and begin to tease your lips with light soft strokes.

We lay resting, relaxing and gently stimulating the other for a few moments lost in the tranquillity and soft pleasure, but my inner needs are building and I can only resist so much of your touch.

I feel the urge rise up in my and demand I take you again, and with that I'm lost. Easily I roll on top of you, there is no resistance to my movement, your legs part and your hips raise to meet me, my cock rubbing against your wet lips once, twice before finding its own way into you. I thrust hard and fast, slamming against you.

Knowing my control is on the edge and wanting desperately to claim you as mine. I hammer into you harder and harder, and your gasps send me over the precipice. Unable to contain it any longer I cum, one final deep thrust and I still inside you, the only movement now my contracting balls and straining cock as jet after jet of my own juice is pumped deep inside you.

Collapsing spent onto your body I feel your arms wrap around me and kisses being planted on my neck and shoulders as I lay motionless and sated.

I could sleep here warm and cosy, with you. Inside you. But we both know it is not to be. We wait together in an embrace until both of us recover enough strength to move, before we slip off the bed and move to get cleaned up.

Shower – hmmm maybe there is a little strength left in me yet.

12