Scratching the Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blueplains
blueplains
162 Followers

Placing my hands under her ass, I slid Priya's panties over her slender hips, revealing her downy black thatch and the tender bud that nestled in her soft, moist cleft. My lips and tongue meandered from her breasts, down along her flat stomach before resting on the dewy nub of her clitoris. I kissed her delicately, licking and sucking, feeling her heat and wetness grow. Priya writhed on top of the covers, her fingers buried in my hair, driving me deeper into her folds. I indulged in a little teasing, delighting in the way she gasped and bucked her hips as I plunged my tongue into her tight pussy. Finally, I pulled back and admired my handiwork as I saw the glistening flower that had blossomed before me.

I rose off the bed and took off my shorts and boxers, and then lay down beside Priya again. She held my cock, her small hands dwarfed by my aroused meat. I was swollen with desire, and I was nearly as thick as her slender wrist. Priya began stroking me, and I could feel my cock pulsing as she drew my stiff meat against the warmth of her stomach.

Reaching into my nightstand, I retrieved a condom and put it on, and then retrieved my jerk-off lube from under the bed. Slathering my hard cock until it felt slippery, I opened Priya's legs and placed my fat cockhead at the entrance to her pussy. Priya lay stiff, with her eyes closed, wincing in anticipation. I thought to myself how much of a selfish bastard her boyfriend must have been, if the only thing she associated this moment with was pain.

I let my tip gently graze Priya's wet entrance, tenderly nuzzling her as I softly kissed her on the neck. Her eyes opened, as if she were surprised that I hadn't just started thrusting wildly. I kept soft, steady pressure with my cock as I let my tongue wander into her mouth. Priya moaned in pleasure as I slowly moved myself deeper inside her. I didn't thrust, instead, we moved as if we were slow dancing together, our hips held close, making small movements. Priya kept her eyes open, looking deep into mine, and as I sensed her trust in me growing, I felt her taking me further into her sultry moistness. Priya made no sound louder than a soft moan, but her eyes cued me in to the passions that were roiling inside her small, slender body. She held my gaze, unblinking, as I slowly pushed myself deeper and deeper inside her.

I felt like I was suffocating Priya again, so I slowly rolled over so that she was now on top of me. I laid back and took her hands in mine, interlacing our fingers. She leaned forward, supporting herself on my hands as I let her take control. Priya gently moved her hips in a circular motion, relishing how I was filling her up. She dropped her body onto mine, kissing me deeply as I held her in my arms. I clenched and unclenched my butt, feeling my shaft throb inside Priya's tight canal. She began rocking her hips in time with my pulses, impaling herself further onto my slick shaft.

Priya's eyes opened in surprise as my cockhead softly bumped her cervix. I had no idea she was taking me so far into herself, and my eyes must have expressed concern that I was hurting her. Priya smiled, kissed me on the lips, neck and chest, and then took me into that place again and again, as I gently introduced her to another of her secret places. I felt her juices running down my shaft, slickening my stomach and hips. Her breathing grew sharp and ragged, and her pussy clamped down hard on my aching cock, convulsing in hot, wet spasms. Priya gasped sharply, and then let out a long, low moan as she collapsed onto my chest, her body heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

I still hadn't come yet, so I kept myself deep inside Priya and gently rolled her onto her back. I placed my hands under her ass and lifted; it was like Priya hardly weighed anything. Her head and shoulders lay on the pillows, and as I drew myself up, I slowly pushed my hips forward, taking the last small part of her which I had not yet claimed. Priya moaned louder, and as I felt myself bottom out inside her, she shrieked in ecstasy as she trembled, speared on the end of my shaft. I held her writhing body as I felt my orgasm build, and then spill in hot splashes inside my condom.

Spent, I gently laid Priya's hips back on the bed as I hovered above her, still buried deep in her wet, quivering pussy. I lay myself next to her, still within her; her pussy was wrapped so tightly onto my cock that the trapped blood inside my member kept me hard. I gently moved my hips as Priya buried her head in my chest, bringing her to a final, slow rolling crescendo of an orgasm.

We lay there for a while, not saying anything. Priya kept her head on my chest, stroking my arm as I held her tightly. She laughed softly.

"I can hear your heart," she said. She lifted her head and smiled at me, locking eyes with me as she rested her chin on my breastbone.

"How's it sound?"

"Oh, fine. Like a big drum." She wrapped her arms around me and sighed.

* * * * * * *

Priya and I showered, and got our clothes on. Priya looked at the t-shirts and board shorts all over the floor, and then the preppy Izod shirt and khaki shorts I had on from before. She wrapped her arms around my waist as she looked at our reflections in my dresser mirror.

"Tammy told you what to wear today, didn't she," Priya said, laughing.

"Guilty as charged."

"That's OK. She told me what to wear too. 'Tight top and short shorts...rock it, girlfriend.' That's what Tammy said." Priya bit her lip as she continued watching us in the mirror.

"You definitely rock it," I laughed. I pointed to myself in the mirror. "Did the preppy look work for you?"

Priya squeezed me tightly as she looked at my eyes in the reflection. She shook her head. "I don't know. Someone told me you can't see it. You can only feel it."

* * * * * * *

Tammy and David were outside by David's car when we stepped out through the front door. Tammy and Priya's eyes met, and Tammy's jaw dropped for a moment before she covered her mouth, stifling a squeal. David saw our wet hair and gave me a surreptitious thumbs up, before he grimaced in pain as Tammy dug her nails into the back of his thigh.

Priya and I traded phone numbers and said goodbye as Tammy and David pretended they weren't paying attention. I thought about blowing off my shift that night waitering at the Italian restaurant I worked at, but I knew I needed the money, especially if I wanted to take Priya out on a real date.

"I have to work tonight, but I'll call when I get home," I said. "Will you be up?"

Priya kissed me on the cheek, then on the lips. "Yes. I'll be waiting." She and David hopped into his car as Tammy and I waved goodbye.

Tammy turned to me and gave me a big hug, squeezing me tight. "Thank you," she said.

"I should be thanking you," I snorted. "She's a total babe." I paused for a moment. "She's beautiful."

Tammy hugged me again. "Isn't she awesome? All she needed was a good guy." She smacked me on the arm. "And my brother was the first one I thought of."

* * * * * * *

I didn't get home from work until after midnight, and as I sat in my room, I thought it might be a little late to call Priya. I figured the safe thing to do was to send a text message first.

"hi...u awake?" I typed.

Seconds later, my cell phone lit up. It was Priya.

"Hi! Are you just getting home now?

"Yeah...it was crazy busy," I said. "But it was great, I made almost a hundred bucks in tips tonight. I wasn't sure if you'd still be awake."

"I'm in bed. I told you I'd be waiting."

"You're in bed?" I teased in my best phone pervert voice. "What are you wearing?"

"Stop it," Priya squealed. "I'm in sweats and fuzzy bunny slippers."

"Oh. Well, I'm sure you rock the bunny slippers too."

"Aren't you sweet!" The conversation stalled for a moment.

"Umm...are you around on Saturday?" I asked, as my heart began beating harder. "My dad said I can have the Mustang all day...I was thinking maybe we could go to the beach. Tammy and David are going too. It'll be like a...." My voice faltered.

"Like a double date?" Priya giggled. "Yes. I would love to go to the beach with you. Besides, Tammy already asked me."

"What, she's asking my dates out for me now?" I laughed and shook my head in amazement.

"Well, she had to tell me, because she's said she's taking me out tomorrow to get a new bathing suit. 'A skimpy, scandalous bikini,' she said. What do you think?"

"I think you should listen to my sister." We both laughed.

"Chris, thank you for today. Thank you for...for making me feel beautiful."

I felt myself blushing, but it felt good. My chest swelled out as I answered. "OK, you get to bed. I'll call you tomorrow, alright, beautiful?"

"OK. Goodnight, Chris."

* * * * * * *

It must have been 10 AM or so when I woke up, judging from the sun leaking through the drawn blinds in my room. The house was quiet, so I figured my parents had already gone to work. I had been thinking about Priya all night, and as I rolled over and put the pillow over my head, I felt a steely, unyielding morning hard-on. I was weighing whether I would get more relief from going back to sleep or rubbing one out when I heard my bedroom door open.

"Chris, are you awake?" It was Tammy.

"What do you want?" I groaned, my head still buried under the pillow.

"Hey," she whispered as she shook my shoulder. "Priya told me what you said to her yesterday. About pretty versus beautiful. That was so sweet..." I let out another groan, which became a gasp as I felt her naked body slide under the covers next to mine.

"...and so fucking hot." Tammy's hand slipped over my hard cock, teasing the tip as she peeled back the pillow. I could see she had that look on her face. "I get the itch just thinking about it," she whispered into my ear.

Tammy pressed her mouth on mine, her kiss a combination of Trident gum, cherry Chapstick and pure lust. She wrapped her hand around my hard, thick shaft from behind her back as she straddled my chest. She must have started without me, because she was already sopping wet between the legs. I could feel her moistness spill onto my chest as she rose up on her knees, looking down on me as I lay flat on my back.

"Priya's such a little sweetie..." Tammy teased as she continued pulling on my cock with her right hand. Her left hand drifted down to her wet mound, her forefinger glistening as she lightly traced a path through her widening furrow. Tammy then placed her forefinger on my lips, and then gently pressed it into my mouth, inviting me to taste her. Suddenly, she let go of my cock and withdrew her finger from my hungry mouth. She slapped her tight ass cheeks loudly with both hands, her taut buttocks barely moving with the impact.

"...but I know my brother still wants to fuck his sister's tight little pussy," Tammy finished. Her brown eyes smoldered as she gazed down on me, her pink nipples now erect on her firm breasts. "I need you to touch that place inside me," she whispered as she lowered her chest onto mine. She kissed me softly and smiled. "The place only you and I know about."

Tammy was still straddling me, and with her chest still pressing me into the mattress, she raised her hips. Reaching behind again, she guided my throbbing meat into her wet pussy. Tammy moaned and bit her lip as my fat cockhead stretched her entrance, then sighed deeply as she moved her hips back, driving her slender body onto my cock. I kissed her neck as I felt my cock dipping in and out of her slippery pussy, gradually working its way deeper inside her. Suddenly, I jerked up with a start and threw her off me.

"Are you fucking nuts? I don't have a condom on!"

Tammy was sprawled at the far edge of the bed, leaned up against the wall. Her legs were spread open to me as she teased me with the sight of her wet gash.

"Now that I've been steady with David for awhile, Mom's got me on the pill." Tammy stared me down as she ran her hands up from her dripping pussy, smearing her juices across her tight stomach and up to her breasts. She gave her nipples a hard pinch, then rolled over onto all fours, presenting her lovely hindquarters to me. Her lean, tanned thighs trembled in excitement as she lowered her head down to the bed, her hands crossed behind her back.

"Now get over here and scratch that itch," Tammy moaned.

I knew what Tammy wanted, what she needed. I positioned my hips behind hers, pulling her arms back to me. Tensing my ass and thighs, I gave her twenty hard thrusts in a row, sinking myself balls deep each time. With each thrust, our bodies made a slapping noise, Tammy yelped and her hips dropped a little lower. By the twentieth, Tammy was lying face down on her stomach, and my cockhead was pressed up against her cervix. Tammy was crying out in ecstasy, practically shredding the bedsheets with her fingernails. But I knew she needed more.

I released Tammy's arms and pressed my hips down on hers, steadily sliding my cock over the top of her cervix, until I bottomed out at the back of her vagina. This is where the itch was, the place that made Tammy so crazy that she would fuck her step-brother just to be released from the craving. I felt my cock pop into her cul de sac, and I reared back and started power-fucking her, banging my stiff shaft as deep into her tight canal as it would reach. I grabbed one of Tammy's hands and put it under her lower abdomen, so she could feel my engorged member moving inside her slim torso. Tammy was cumming hard now, and I could feel her pussy clench and unclench in spasms. I timed my thrusts so her snatch would clamp on me at my deepest incursion into her, and listen to her whimpers as I tried to pull back as her pussy held me tightly.

I lunged forward again and held myself there. I was supporting myself on my hands and knees, so that the only point of contact between our bodies was where the tip of my shaft was buried deep into the furthest reaches of Tammy's pussy. Tammy lay on her belly, writhing in passion as I continued to softly spear her in her most tender place

"Is that the spot?" I whispered. Tammy nodded, her mouth open in obvious delight. Holding myself motionless inside Tammy, I was rock-hard, but nowhere near cumming. "Come on, baby," I breathed into Tammy's ear. "Use this cock. Let your brother see you get yourself off."

Tammy lifted her hips slightly and began grinding her hips in small circles, gently increasing and decreasing the pressure against my cock. I had never been inside Tammy without a condom before, and I marveled at how deliciously warm and wet her slippery little pussy felt. I held myself steady, letting Tammy continue working my long, hard shaft against that special spot inside her. Her moans became shrieks and screams as she continued working herself against my meat, like I was a dildo. I leaned over her back, resting my weight on my elbows and forearms, and cupped Tammy's lovely breasts. Each was a perfect handful, warm and firm, and a smile crossed Tammy's face as I began gently pulling and rolling her pert nipples. Tammy's arms were stretched out in front of her, her head lowered and her back arched as she continued greedily pleasuring that spot deep inside her.

As Tammy's breathing shallowed out and became uneven, I knew she was close to cumming again. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back as I arched my back and impaled her on my shaft, balls deep, her ass pressed tight into my hips. My step-sister's slender body convulsed as if my cock had been a high voltage power line. I moved my lips to her ear and kissed her gently.

"There, baby. Now you've got all of me," I whispered. I let go of Tammy's hair, letting her head drop down to the pillows again. Raising my hips up, I began rhythmically pounding my sister's pussy, smacking her little ass with my right hand in time with my strokes. Tammy was completely over the edge now, and she totally surrendered her body to my lustful thrusts. Her whole body began shaking as I felt her juices spilling out of her pussy, dripping down all over my balls.

I felt my cum building in my nuts, and I drove my cock deep into Tammy's belly one last time, my hard cock literally pinning Tammy to the mattress. I felt myself get faint as my spunk spilled out of me in a rushing torrent. I emptied myself into Tammy, and felt my load fill up her insides, and then collapsed in a heap by her side.

* * * * * * *

When I woke up, I was alone in my bed, the sheets soaked with sweat and sticky with cum. As I came around again, I could smell bacon frying, and coffee. I pulled on a pair of shorts and padded into the kitchen.

Tammy was showered and dressed, and was at the stove making breakfast. As I slumped down into a chair at the kitchen table, she poured me a glass of orange juice and laid down a loaded plate of scrambled eggs, bacon and toast in front of me.

"Good morning," she said in a chirpy voice. She was always chipper after I nailed that deep spot in her. Her brown hair was in a ponytail now, and she was wearing a tight black tank top and faded Levi's. She looked at me in my disheveled state and shook her head.

"You'd better eat up and then go take a shower. I just talked to Priya, she's on her way over here now." Tammy came up and hugged me around the shoulders, while stealing a piece of bacon off my plate at the same time.

I looked like a wreck and Tammy had just sucked the life out of me. "Priya's coming over now?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yep," Tammy said with a smirk, as she leaned over and kissed me on top of the head. "It sounds like now she's got an itch that needs scratching, too."

* * * * * * *

I barely had enough time to shower and get dressed before Priya arrived. She pulled into the driveway in her used lime-green VW Beetle, which Tammy affectionately called the Flying Snot. My bedroom was still a mess, reeking of sex and with cum all over my bed sheets, and I desperately tried to come up with excuses in case Priya wanted to go in there. Thankfully, Priya and Tammy were in a rush to go shopping, so Priya was content to come sit next to me on the couch in the family room.

"Hey," she said softly, as she came over and gave me a kiss. Priya looked cute in a light blue camisole with white lace trim, a white miniskirt with ruffles, and white canvas Keds sneakers. Priya's jet black hair was up in a high ponytail, which snaked over her left shoulder.

"Hey, yourself," I said as I kissed her back, taking her face in my hands and moving my tongue into her mouth. Priya sighed deeply as our lips finally parted, then smiled and laid her head on my shoulder.

"I thought about you all last night," she said. She giggled into her hand, and then looked up at me. "I know that sounds so corny, but it's true. I barely slept last night."

"Really?" I took Priya's hand as she climbed into my lap. I could feel her warm mound come to rest on top of my exhausted cock. Unbelievably, even after my wild ride with Tammy, I could feel myself begin to stir again.

"Yes!" Priya exclaimed, wriggling about on my crotch. She turned her beautiful brown eyes on me again. "I kept thinking about yesterday...in your room. Just replaying it in my mind." She kissed me on the cheek. "Not once in the whole time I was with my old boyfriend did he ever make me feel...like that."

"Like what?" I asked teasingly, as I stole a kiss on the lips from her.

Priya lowered her eyes, seemingly embarrassed. "Like...like I wanted to have an orgasm." She looked at me again. "Tammy and the other girls would talk about having them, but I never did. I just thought there was something wrong with me. Like maybe that was why I got dumped."

I put my arms around Priya and squeezed her tight, until she started squeaking in protest. "Priya, trust me. There is nothing wrong with you."

I heard Tammy's footsteps as she came into the family room. "Oh God," she said, rolling her eyes upward. "Can't you two keep your hands off each other for five minutes?" She came over and grabbed Priya by the arm, yanking her off my lap and into her arms for a hug. Tammy, looking back, noticed the bulge in my crotch, and gave me a wink.

blueplains
blueplains
162 Followers