Scratching the Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two men who pay five thousand to fuck Lynn a total of eight times a month. Not bad, but it can be much better. Interested?"

"Sure."

She got out of the bed, pulled me out as well and pulled the sheets off. She left the sheets on the floor and we walked out of the stall bedroom and into the stall room next door. No bed, just thousands of dollars worth of electronics. She sat in the chair and tapped the keyboard. A twenty-two inch monitor came to life and showed Aurora on the bed with me. The camera obviously was up near the ceiling and off to a side of the bed. She hit a key and the picture changed to a different camera angle. That camera was in the headboard. The room filled with the wet sounds we had been making. She hit another key and the screen blanked.

"Wow!"

"I have an apartment building with nine apartments in it. It's all ready to rent. I want Lynn to have an apartment there. I want you to have an apartment there. Six of those apartments are wired like the room next door. I like what you've done so far, but it's risky. I want to change the business we do. I want to give some women a place to live. Their rent is that they fuck who we send to them. Those men and women pay a membership fee and a monthly rent on the apartment. Their rent entitles them to as many days and nights in their apartment as they buy."

"There might be seven renters for one apartment?"

"Mr. Monday, Mr. Tuesday and so on."

"And if Mr, Tuesday wants more, he can pay rent for another day and become Mr. Tuesday-Wednesday."

"Hyphenated names are in now, aren't they?"

"Won't we get arrested for running a whore house?"

"How can that happen? We make it known that the rent is for the room and the woman is there to take care of making dinner, cleaning up after him and being great company. We make sure the girls know they are never to take money or gifts from the men. If they do they are out and gone. The men can give presents and gifts but they will come through us and be divided among all the ladies."

There are nine apartments. One is the gym, full of equipment they can use to stay fit. Two are storage and supplies. Each lady gets a cell phone, a clothing allowance and money to buy food with. She is responsible for keeping her renter well fed and happy. She will be seen by a doctor once a month. Any STD gets her dismissed that day."

"You have this well thought out. You want Lynn to live there, I understand, but why me?"

"I want to know where you are when I want to spend time with you. I want you to interview all the new ladies before they get an apartment and I want you to keep them happy. Keep the apartments fixed up, the plumbing working and if keeping the ladies happy means eating pussy every day or fucking lots of women, I expect you to do it. Interested?"

"What about the videos?"

"They are insurance. Politicians, businessmen and clergy don't want to cause us trouble if they know a video of them might surface."

"I'm in. We need to talk to Lynn."

"Let's clean up, make the bed with fresh sheets and invite Lynn over. We can have lunch and fuck her together after she agrees to the plan."

"One more question. Money?"

"You will have no expenses at all. I pay the bills, including food. If a renter wants to go out to eat, he knows he pays. Eating at home is paid for out of his rent. Every month you will get a deposit to your account of ten thousand dollars, beginning the month we are full. That's ten grand each."

I stood and we went back to the stall bedroom and showered, changed the sheets and dressed. We walked the smelly sheets back to the house and dumped them in the laundry room. I called Lynn and when she answered I said, "Have you been fucked today?"

"No. Who is this?" She laughed as she asked.

"This is your date for today. Put on your yellow flowered sun dress, some sandals and meet me at the IHOP on Fenton Way. Is half an hour soon enough?"

"Yes. I'll shower and be there."

"Bye. I love you."

"Ditto." The phone died in my hand.

We took Aurora's mini-van. Aurora drove. She parked at IHOP and we waited. Lynn arrived and parked at the back of the lot. We drove slowly up beside her and I said, "Want a ride, beautiful?"

She jumped a little, recognized my voice and said, "Yeah! Where are we going?"

Aurora said, "It's a surprise. Get in. The side door opened and Lynn climbed in. The door closed and we left IHOP. We explained the business to Lynn as we drove. When we got to the apartment building I was impressed. Like the gate system at the Clarke estate there was a card reader/key pad by the gate. Aurora used a key card and the gate opened. The cinderblock wall around the property was at least eight feet high. As soon as we went through the gate we had to turn right, a privacy fence blocked the view inside. Once around that we could see the parking lot, the pool and hot tub area and the building. The area was crowded with trees and bushes to the point that there were almost no clear views of anything. Aurora parked the mini-van and led us to an apartment. It had a key pad on the door. She entered a code and the door unlocked.

Inside was a very nice apartment. Spacious and well furnished. "This one is yours Lynn, if you like it."

We looked it over carefully. I knew there were cameras and microphones all over but they were well hidden. I didn't see any. Aurora showed us all the apartments, the gym and then the manager's apartment. It would be mine and I had the equipment room for the audio visual equipment.

Looking at all the equipment Lynn asked, "How good is this?"

Aurora hit some keys and a monitor lit up. Three seconds later we walked into the first apartment and Aurora said, "This one is yours Lynn, if you like it." She hit more keys and the display followed us from room to room.

"Ok. I'm in." Lynn said.

"Not yet. We need to go home first." We got back in the mini-van and went back to the Clarke estate.

Aurora parked in front of the stable. She led us into stall room six. Lynn looked around and said, "This is nice too. But, I don't understand. You have the house right over there. Why do you need this room?"

"This is the prototype for the apartments. I figured out how to do them by building this. I also used it to bankroll the apartments by video recording a few men who have more money than brains. They bought the apartment building and furnished it with their contributions."

"Aurora charges more than five hundred a pop." Lynn said.

"A hundred thousand dollars buys the DVD and the audio tape of our little play time. He gets to spend the rest of his life wondering if he got the original and all the copies. Like Nick said, Insurance."

Aurora moved close to Lynn and said, "I know you love fucking. Do you love being eaten too?"

"God yes! Did Nick munch on you last night?"

"Yes, and he's exceptional. Have you ever been eaten by a woman?"

"No. When I was in college my roommate played with a girl a few times and I was tempted... but we never did it."

"Take off the dress, Lynn. I want to eat you. I want to eat you while Nick fucks me!"

Lynn looked at me and I smiled and nodded. Getting out of her clothes was a one step process. She unzipped the dress and it fell to the floor. She stepped out of the pile and out of her sandals. Aurora stripped and put her arms around Lynn and kissed her. I stripped and watched for a while.

Aurora was good. She touched Lynn in all the right places and all the right ways. Lynn returned the touches, nibbles and kisses but without the experienced moves of Aurora.

It wasn't long before they were on the bed and in the classic sixty-nine position. They began with Lynn on the top. Her ass was up near the head of the bed and my best view was of Lynn's head between Aurora's legs. From the side I could see a breast pointing down, pressed against a belly and a breast pointing up, pressing against a belly. Both breasts less than six inches apart.

By standing beside the bed I could reach Lynn's ass with one hand and their breasts with the other hand. I pinched their nipples, squeezed their breasts and pushed a finger into Lynn's ass.

Lynn pulled back from aurora's pussy and said, "Give me more fingers, Nick! Aurora, I love it! I'm close!"

I made it three fingers. Aurora said, "I'm watching your fingers in Lynn! It's so hot!"

I felt Lynn's body quiver and shake, she was cumming. My hand grasped her breast and I squeezed, using my thumb and index finger to pinch the areola and nipple. Lynn screamed into Aurora's cunt. Aurora's arms were around Lynn's torso and she held on until Lynn started to calm. Aurora shifted and rolled them both over. Aurora was above Lynn, her ass open and inviting. I moved to the end of the bed between Aurora's legs and said, "Lynn, lick her and watch as I fuck her ass."

My cock dipped into Aurora's cunt for two deep strokes and then I moved it up to her pucker. Lynn said, "God! I'm so hot! I'm gonna cum again!"

"Eat me, Bitch!" Aurora said from her end of the bed.

I pushed in all the way, holding her ass cheeks apart and watching. Below my cock I could see Lynn's eyes looking up at me as her tongue touched Aurora's cunt. Lynn's eyes were glazed over in lust.

After I bottomed out in that first slow stroke I increased the tempo and soon was fucking hard into Aurora. Lynn and Aurora came again, screaming. A few more strokes and I unloaded into Aurora's ass.

After I finished cumming I grasped my cock and the rubber I had put on while they are each other and I pulled out. When I was out I pulled the rubber off and Lynn put my cock in her mouth and cleaned all my own cum off me. I tied off the rubber and dropped it in the trash.

Aurora rolled off Lynn and turned so she could be face to face with my wife.

I got on the bed too, lying behind Lynn. We relaxed, caressed and held each other. I may have dozed. When I was back, fully aware Lynn and Aurora were softly talking and kissing.

The result? We were a partnership of sorts. Lynn and I removed the A-V equipment from our house and put it up for sale. We moved into the apartment building. All three of us set about finding women to live in the other apartments.

When we want a few days or nights off we use the RV and take little trips. Sometimes it's Lynn and me and sometimes it's Aurora and me. Once, so far, it was Lynn and Aurora.

Lynn kept working. One day while she was in the break room she overheard two other young women talking about a boyfriend one of them had. Seems he had been spending the night in the apartment the two women shared and after fucking his girlfriend, Anna, he waited until she was asleep and went to Emiko's bed. He had his face into her pussy before she woke up. She screamed and they had some problems getting him out of the apartment. They were talking about needing to move, but finding a place they could afford was tough.

Lynn approached them and told them she knew of a place where they could find a nice apartment, and not expensive. They were interested and Lynn gave them the address of a nearby Denny's where they would meet after work. She said parking was a problem so she would take them to see the apartment.

They wanted to know the rent. Lynn said each apartment was different but she paid $700 for hers. She knew that was slightly low for the area. They agreed to meet her at Denny's.

She called me and called Aurora so we knew she was meeting two prospects. I told her to show them apartment one. I would have the system on. If they moved I would turn on the system wherever they went.

It was almost six thirty when the front gate opened and Lynn's car drove in. I was watching from the control room. Aurora wasn't on the property. I watched as Lynn showed the ladies around. The lights were on in the pool and hot tub as well as throughout the garden area. She led them to number one and entered the code in the door.

The ladies were impressed with the no-key lock. Inside they were impressed by the apartment and the furnishings. They refused to believe that the apartment rented for $700. It was just too nice. Lynn said for them to follow her. They went to Lynn's apartment. She sat them down on the couch and offered them a drink. She asked if it would be Ok if she got more comfortable. She kicked off her shoes and took off her jacket.

She told them that the rent wasn't $700 a month for apartment one. For them it would be much lower. Apartment one was a membership apartment. A man would pay the rent and she would be there to take care of him. Feed him, keep the place clean, do the laundry. The men who would rent these apartments were busy men who needed pampering and were willing to pay to be pampered.

The ladies asked lots of questions. The biggest was, would the men expect sex?

"Yes. The rent for these apartments is high, because it includes complete pampering. The men will know that they are required to always use condoms and to treat you as they would a very rich wife. No rough stuff. You will be expected to dress well for any and all dinners out or short vacations. Lynn let them know that they would be getting a clothing allowance for those clothes they might not already have.

Emiko asked, "So a man will rent apartment number one and I come with it. He will live with me and I will be his paid wife. He gets everything a husband gets and I get free rent and fucked often."

"Close. You are not his wife. A wife can say, "I have a headache. I'm too tired. I'm not in the mood." You will never turn down his advances. He pays well for the privilege of always getting a yes."

"Then aren't I a hooker?"

"Hookers get paid for sex. You will never get money from any man who pays rent here. All the money is paid as rent and fees. You get paid and have a job as live-in maid or personal assistant."

"What if I can't stand the man?"

"Find a different man and get the one you can't stand to go live with Anna, or me."

They both sat quietly for a minute or two. Emiko looked up and said, "I think I can do this. The apartments are great. They are private and have everything. We already take care of an apartment. I cook. All I need to get used to is fucking whenever he wants to."

Anna said, "We both complain about not getting enough sex. Even Bobby only comes over once or twice a week."

"So, does that mean you're both wanting in?" Lynn asked.

From the control room I was impressed with how Lynn had led them along.

"Emiko, are you in?" Anna asked.

Emiko nodded and Anna said, "Me too." They faced Lynn.

Lynn said, "The process for being able to live here is not finished. You'll both need physical exams including all the tests for STD's and HIV as well as one other test. That test can start now or tomorrow. Your choice."

"What is it?"

"There is a man in room three. One of you will walk down to room three and knock. When he opens the door you will say, "I'm here to be fucked. I want to live here." He will take you in and for the rest of tonight you are his. In the morning I'll bring you some fresh clothes and you'll be driven to your car so we can all go to work. Before quitting time tomorrow you'll let me know if you're still interested."

"What about the one who doesn't go to room three?"

"You'll spend the night with me. Then tomorrow, if you still are interested you will come back and spend the night again. The one who stays with me will stay with him tomorrow."

"And then?" Emiko asked.

"Then we'll let you know the next day before quitting time, if you got the job."

Anna asked, "Who is the man in apartment three?"

"He works here. Takes care of the place and all of us. He has taken such good care of me I can tell you I love him."

Another pause. They looked at Lynn, at each other and the carpet. Finally Emiko said, "I'll go to room three, but I need things."

"Blow dryer, make up, deodorant, toothbrush?"

She nodded. "He has a fully stocked bathroom. I know, because I stocked it." She pointed into her bedroom. "Go in and see if anything in there is something you'd wear to work tomorrow. Get under things and whatever and take it with you to apartment three. If the bras and panties don't interest you there is a washer and dryer in number three."

Emiko went in and tried on a couple things before choosing. She chose clothes that went with the shoes she was already wearing. At the door she looked at Lynn and Anna and said, "Well, wish me luck."

Anna nodded and Lynn said, "You'll be fine. He's a good lover."

After Emiko took three steps Lynn closed the door and said, "Let's get more comfortable."

She began undressing as she walked into the bedroom. I watched for a moment then silenced the speakers and shut off the monitors. I turned the system on in number three, locked the door to the control room and waited for Emiko to knock.

She did. I opened the door and smiled. She said, "Hi. I'm Emiko and I came here to get fucked. I want to live here."

"Then come on in. You can take your things in there and put them away. Have you eaten dinner?" I knew she had eaten at Denny's.

"Yes, I've eaten. Have you?"

"No. If I ask nicely could you, would you, make me something? Please?"

"Sure. I'll look at the kitchen in a sec." She took the clothes into the bedroom and was back in less than a minute. She opened cabinets and the fridge, taking inventory. "You like omelets?"

"Sure. Is that what I get?"

"I can make you a good omelet from what's here, with toast, if you like."

"What I'd like is if you'd make that omelet wearing just your heels and stockings. That way nothing gets spilled on your nice clothes."

"You want me cooking naked?"

"No. Naked would be without the shoes and stockings."

"Ok." She went back in the bedroom and undressed. When she came back she had her panties and bra in her hand. "Mrs. Peterson told me I could wash these here."

"The laundry is behind that door." I pointed. She walked and I watched. Dark hair, no tan lines and a full bush of dark straight hair. Her breasts were not so big they drooped but big enough for my tastes. Small dark areola and nipples. She came back into the kitchen and made the omelet and toast.

When she served it to me she asked if I wanted anything to drink. "Maybe a beer, for both of us?"

She got two, opened them and started to sit across from me. "We live by nudist rules around here. Naked people always sit on towels. They are easier and cheaper to clean than chairs and couches. Towels are in there." I pointed to the linen closet.

As I ate I talked to her. "If you get the job it will be a lot like being an actress in a reality TV series. You might want to pick a name for your persona, rather than the same name you have outside these walls. You see why?"

"Yes. That way I still get a private me."

"This omelet is great. Did you study cooking?"

"Just from my Mom as I grew up."

"If you take cooking classes, we pay for them."

"Oh, this could be fun. Anything else?"

"We'll pay for classes and membership at a yoga place. Once in a while we may have a trainer come to our gym and work with you."

"You want us fit and healthy. Good! So do I."

"You look great. Have you been working out?"

"Three times a week and at lunch time I usually walk."

"When you weigh in during your physical we will use that weight to set the weight goals for you. If you get too skinny or put too much weight on, you cannot live here." The omelet was gone. Emiko picked up the plate and took it to the sink. She washed it, dried it and put it away.

"Would you be kind enough to help me undress?"

She helped. When she had my shirt unbuttoned I leaned forward and kissed her. There was a moment of hesitation and then she surrendered into the kiss. When it ended I said, "Remember, this is your role for tonight. Who are you? Be someone other than your Mother's daughter. Will you be Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman?"

1...345678