Scratching the Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She explained her rules for their relationship. Rule number one, no rough stuff. No hitting, pinching, bruising or verbal abuse. He had agreed to all those things when he signed the lease but she wanted it on video that he had heard it from her as well. Then she added a personal note. "I'm not saying we will fuck but I can tell you I never fuck unless he's wearing a condom. Ever!"

He said he thought that was a wise decision and he understood why it was wise. He also looked a little disappointed. She knew he had been hard for a while, ever since they were in the shower, and as they got better acquainted she had touched his erection a few times. When she was ready, she asked if she could help him relax. He asked what she had in mind.

"I love watching a man stroke himself and seeing his stuff squirt out, but even more than that, I love making it happen myself. Would it be Ok if I gave you an orgasm? I think you would sleep better, but I'll understand if you don't want me to help."

He flipped the covers away from his body and smiled, saying, "You can do anything you want! This is so much better than the Hilton!"

Her hand wrapped around his shaft and she stroked him. She shifted around and got Edward to spread his legs so she could get between them. Then she used both hands, stroking his shaft and playing with his balls. He was very hairy and she asked him if he had ever trimmed or shaved. He said while he was in college he got drunk and his girl friend shaved him. He hated how it itched for a week as it grew out.

April changed the subject by leaning forward and sucking on his cock. She sucked it just the way I had coached her and he made all the right appreciative noises. She lifted her mouth off him and asked, "You would think I was a slut if I told you I wanted you to fuck me, wouldn't you?"

"No. I'd think you were feeling the same urges I'm feeling. Problem is, I don't have any condoms and you said..."

"I have some! I bought some in case someone like you rented my apartment and I really liked him. They are in the drawer of the nightstand."

As he leaned to open the drawer she sucked him back into her mouth. He opened the drawer and saw ten different kinds of condoms. She pulled off him again and said, "I didn't know which ones you'd like so a bought a variety. I'll get more of the ones you like before your next time home."

"Home?"

"For the days you're here I want this to be your home. I want it to be comfortable, warm, relaxed and I want you to feel at home instead of like you're in a weird hotel."

She took the condom from him, struggled with the wrapper, got it open and put it on him. She smiled inside knowing she struggled with the wrapper so Edward wouldn't think she was a pro who had opened a thousand condom wrappers. She climbed above him and lowered herself slowly down until the head of his cock was just pressed into the cleft between her pussy lips... but had not entered her.

"You want this too?" She asked, looking him in the eyes.

"God, yes!" His hands went to her hips and helped lower her, the rest of the way onto him. When she hit bottom she squirmed and he moaned. She leaned forward, placing her hands on his chest and allowing her tits to sway as she started lifting and lowering her pussy on his cock.

His hands were drawn to her swinging tits and he held them as he watched her fucking him. The only light in the room was a small lamp beside the bed. I had tested the video system under these exact conditions and made the adjustments so the video was still clear and showed both of them in plenty of detail.

Not once did they change positions. She rode him until he let her know he was about to cum. She asked him to hold her tits as she came too. He grabbed her tits and he stiffened and moaned. April shook and dropped down onto his chest, thanking him.

They stayed still for a couple minutes then April rolled off him, collected the condom and went into the bathroom. She bagged the condom and stashed it. She wet a wash cloth and grabbed a towel. Back in the bedroom she cleaned him, dried him and asked if he wanted a drink or a little snack before they went to sleep. He said a little water would be good so she took the wash cloth back to the bathroom, collected the bagged condom and went to the kitchen to get them water. The condom went into the freezer. She got them both a glass of water and went back to Edward.

Ten minutes later, they were asleep.

She woke up early and quietly slipped out of bed. She started their breakfast, ironed a shirt for him to wear and then woke him. She sucked him to completion, got him showered, shaved and shampooed, then helped him get dressed. As he ate breakfast she packed his suitcase. She did the breakfast dishes, then called me.

I went up to her apartment and carried his suitcase to the mini-van for the trip to the airport. While I carried his bag to the van she got dressed and brought him down to the van.

On the drive to the airport they made plans for his next visit and April got contact information and gave him contact info so they could make more plans and adjust things before his next trip "home". The email address she gave him was not for "April" but for assistant5@Professionalappartments.com. Before she pulled to the curb at the airport she said, "Edward I want you to kiss me good-bye when I park at the curb, but don't. I am your personal assistant and it is my job to bring you to the airport. It wouldn't look proper for us to kiss here. When I pick you up in a couple weeks, don't kiss me then either. Wait until we're home and I'll kiss you as much as you want. Ok?"

"I really like you, April. You're beautiful. You do a great job of pampering me and you are smart. I have something to really, honestly, look forward to on my next trip here."

She parked at the curb and said, "I'll send you an email reminding you to send me the pick-up information so I can be waiting here when you get back."

"I doubt I'll forget."

"You are a busy, important man. Unless you don't want me to email you?"

"No! I'll look forward to the reminder." He picked up his suitcase and waved as he walked away. April drove back towards the apartments. She called me.

"Nick, Edward is gone. He left a deposit in a plastic bag in my freezer. Since I'm out do you need anything from a market, Costco, the hardware store?"

I didn't. I told her so. She asked, "Do you have time to be with me for an hour when I get back?"

"Sure. What do you need?"

"Lovin. I like Edward but I didn't cum last night or this morning. I need a good seeing to."

"I'll bring my seeing to equipment. And, thanks for making the collection of his deposit."

"Insurance. Some folks pay the premium with cash, I pay my insurance with little deposits of white stuff." We both laughed. I knew then that the conversation I had with all the ladies about our insurance had gotten into April. She understood the need. She stopped on the way home and got both of us some lunch.

When I went up to get the deposit from her freezer I stripped her bed and started the sheets washing. After she parked she came to my place, carrying lunch. It wasn't enough. Aurora was there waiting for her report. I made a salad and we shared the salad and the lunch April had brought.

April had a great idea. She wanted to review the DVD of her time with Edward. He gave her lots of information about caring for him and she could make notes and make sure she wasn't just trusting her memory. We set a time for her to review the DVD. Later I copied the DVD so the original was not at any risk. She reviewed the video and made a shopping list. He had not left anything so we didn't need to store anything in his locker, but April noted what soap, shampoo and deodorant he used. She would have them in the bathroom when he got "home."

Over the next week Aurora brought three more men to look at apartments. All three booked apartments and days. John rented apartment four with Emiko five days a month, the last week of each month. His check was for fifty-one thousand dollars. Asher rented four other apartment four's days and his check was for forty-six thousand two hundred. Mark took four more of apartment four's days for another forty-six thousand two hundred.

On Saturday of that week Aurora brought another prospect. Aurora had told me the women coming was named Helen and as soon as I saw her on the monitor I recognized her, Willi's wife! Since Lynn and I had moved three months before I hadn't kept in touch with the old neighbors. I listened in and Aurora guided her through the process. She looked at apartment two and apartment one. When they stepped back into apartment six, Lynn's apartment, I called the phone in there. Aurora answered.

"This could be trouble. That is the wife of Willi. He fucked Lynn for months and she knows both of us!"

"I know. Thank you for making sure I was aware. Get ready."

She hung up and continued her conversation with Helen. She asked if Helen were bi-sexual or lesbian. Helen's answer floored me.

"I'm bi, but very inexperienced. I've only been with one woman in my life and since she moved away I haven't had the nerve to approach another woman."

"Why did she move away?" Aurora asked.

"Her husband got a better job. They sold the house and disappeared, sort of."

"Sort of?"

"Lynn still works here in the city but I haven't seen her in a while. She told me getting together would be harder once they moved. I'm still waiting."

"You like fucking men as well?"

"I'm inexperienced there too. Willi was only the second lover I ever had and we were married ten years, last month." Her eyes showed she was at the edge of crying.

"Still married?"

"No. Willi was killed in an accident at work the day after our anniversary."

"Why are you interested in renting days here?"

"It's the most discreet way I can be bi and get intimate time with a woman. I pampered Willi for years. It would be nice to be pampered."

"What days do you want?"

"The first weekend and third weekend of each month."

"I have one apartment that has those two weekends available." I knew we hadn't booked a single weekend for anyone. What was Aurora doing?

"The woman in that apartment is bi?"

"Yes. So am I. If you're interested, I can be invited for dinner sometimes and we can share companionship."

"Ok. What do we do next?"

"Can you write a check for the lease payment?"

"Payment for the year?"

"Yes. The total is forty-six thousand two hundred. If you email us a list of what foods you like to eat, what soaps, toiletries and things you'd like on hand I'll make sure we have them on hand. What beverages do you like?"

"Iced tea, Foster's beer, chardonnay and herbal teas."

"I'll make sure all of those are available when you arrive Saturday morning. Please don't arrive before eleven. We need time to clean up and stock your apartment just for you. You can stay until nine Monday morning."

They concluded their business and Aurora asked if she was up for another adventure. Helen sat back down and asked, "What kind of an adventure?"

"It has been just over a month since you've had any sex at all, right?"

"Closer to three months. Willi was depressed and lost interest. Why?"

"Given a choice, which would you choose: to have a man love you tenderly and affectionately or to have a woman gently and tenderly eat you to a couple of orgasms?"

"Can I actually choose?"

"Yes. It has nothing to do with our business. I make the offer because I like you and sympathize with your loss."

"If I pick the man, will you be offended?"

"No. I think I'll be invited to dinner some weekend soon. I can wait. I had a bed partner last night."

"Then I pick being with a man."

"Go to apartment number three. Knock twice. You'll hear him knock twice. Say, "I'm Helen and I'm here to be tenderly loved." He'll open the door and welcome you into his home. He works here, taking care of all of us and the building."

"Ok. I've never been so brazen in my life!"

"It's fun! You'll see."

I shut off the monitor, skinned down to just shorts and a t-shirt, turned the system on for number three and closed the office. I heard two knocks on my door. I knocked twice in response. I heard Helen's familiar voice say, "I'm Helen and I'm here to be tenderly loved."

I opened the door and took her in my arms. Then she recognized me and started to cry. She melted into my arms and I helped her inside.

I kissed her forehead and helped her to the couch. I got her a glass of iced tea and sat beside her.

"It's really you? This is your new job?"

"It's really me. Wait! If you're here something happened between you and Willi. What happened?"

"He was killed in an accident at work. Just over a month ago."

I held her in my arms and whispered condolences and endearments. Minutes passed. When she turned her face to me and leaned to kiss me I helped her stand and said, "I've thought about, fantasized about, undressing you for over eight years. You probably didn't even know I was hot for you."

"I didn't. I thought you fancied Beth and of course Lynn."

"You were right. I did fancy Beth until I found out she stole money from the church where she used to work! After that I was cold to her."

I had Helen down to bra and panties. The practical, big girl panties that cover everything from the navel down. At least they weren't white. They were blue. The bra was white and reminded me of the practical ones my mom wore when I was growing up. It was a front closure and I quickly unhooked it and pulled it away from her chest.

I was shocked. Piercing her right nipple was a blue barbell. She looked at my face and asked, "Am I Ok?"

As my answer I dropped my shorts to the floor. My cock sprung up at her and I asked, "Does that answer your question?"

"It's so different from Willi's." She smiled as she answered.

"It will feel differently in your mouth and your pussy as well. I have a favor to ask of you. Will you take off the panties and let me taste you?"

She bent and the panties went to the floor. When she stood up I saw that she was shaved and I caught a whiff of her eau de arousal. I liked it.

I led her to my bed and helped her onto it. I spread her legs and put myself between them. My kisses began on her mouth and over time found their way to most of her skin leading to her pussy. She had asked for tenderly loved so I went very slow and very tender... right up to the moment when she sat up, grabbed my head, pulled my face away from her pussy and said, "Get up here and fuck me until I'm bruised!"

She was tighter than I expected. Dripping wet and making all the joyful noises I love so much. As she got closer and closer to surrendering to her orgasm she held on to me tighter and tighter.

"Oh, God! This feels so good! Do me!"

I paused and pulled her back towards me. Our athletic humping had moved us up to hitting the headboard with each stroke. She hooked her knees and pulled her legs up by her chest. It changed the feeling inside her pussy for me.

"Oh! Oh, God, Nick you're in sooo deep! Pump me! Make me cum! I want to cum!"

My thumb brushed across her clit as I stroked into her and that was enough. Her back arched. She pulled harder on her knees, lifting her hips and pussy up to meet me and she screamed! I filled the rubber and as my cock pulsed her eyes opened and she said, "I can feel you cumming! It feels glorious!"

When I started to shrink I pulled out, took care of the condom and put myself lying next to Helen.

"Are you going to tell Lynn I shagged you today?"

"I haven't talked to Lynn since the two of you left the neighborhood."

"Which apartment did you rent?"

"Number six. Aurora showed it to me and I liked the way it felt."

"I like number six as well. You'll like your personal assistant. I know she'll like you!"

"I'm not so sure. Women can be touchy about relationships."

"What if I told you a secret?"

"What secret?"

"Lynn will be here with me on Saturday morning. Do you want some time with her? I could make lunch for the two of you, or the three of us."

"I'd like that. I've missed both of you."

"Good. When you arrive Saturday morning, don't go to your apartment. Come here and we'll do lunch, then I'll help you move some things into number six."

"Won't my personal assistant be waiting for me?"

"I'll talk to her. It'll be fine. Trust me."

"When I'm here for the weekend..." She left the rest of the question unasked.

"I'm here most all the time. You can visit me whenever I'm here. Sometimes I am out fixing a toilet or painting something, but I will return."

Aurora walked in and into my bedroom. Helen pulled the sheet up to her chin.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to give you the packet of things so you'll be all ready to come back on Saturday. Ok, to be honest I wanted to know if Nick treated you well?"

"Yes. Better than fine. Better than well. I am a satisfied woman."

Aurora smiled at Helen and winked at me. She left the packet and asked if I would take Helen home, she had another appointment. Of course I said yes.

At dinner Friday night Aurora, Lynn and I talked about the new renter due to arrive Saturday at two in the afternoon. I told Lynn I wanted her to spend the night with me and that I would help with any preparations for the new renter on Saturday.

All she knew was that a woman named Helen had rented number six.

She spent the night with me and we enjoyed being together. I know her body well and gave her lots of the touching, loving and sex she likes. We talked and a lot of the conversation was about how our lives had changed since she started itching. We could laugh about it a little. Lynn still felt badly about hiding her needs from me, about believing she couldn't trust me. We fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms and legs.

The alarm wasn't set. We woke up and joined gently. We got up and while Lynn made breakfast I stripped the bed and put clean sheets on it. We ate with Lynn sitting in my lap and me feeding both of us. There were a few small spills that landed on her skin so I cleaned them up with my mouth and that led to more sensual play. Without being obvious I kept my eye on the clock. I knew Helen to be punctual and at five minutes till eleven I asked Lynn if she would play a little game with me. She said yes.

"Honey, there is a scarf hanging on a hook in my closet. Make it a blindfold and when you have it on lie spread eagled on my bed. I have a treat for you."

She kissed me and followed my directions. While she did I opened the front door quietly. I met Helen at the door and signaled her to be quiet. Then I gave her a peek into my bedroom and she smiled and began undressing. The big girl panties were gone. Under the dress she was naked.

As soon as she was naked she went to the bed and knelt on the bed near the foot. She bent to Lynn's pussy and licked. Lynn sat straight up, screamed and said, "Helen!" The scarf came off and they hugged and kissed. I went back into the kitchen as the two women got reacquainted. It was after noon when Lynn came to me in the kitchen, sat in my lap and kissed me, tasting like Helen.

"She's my renter! You knew. You knew she was my lover. Now you can have both of us. I love you. Thank you."

We could have gotten a divorce. I could be living in an apartment somewhere, alone, paying rent and wondering if I'd ever get laid again. Instead, I have six live in lovers, a couple of others who pay for the time here, I have two hundred sixty thousand in the bank and no debts. Lynn treats me like a king and so do all the other women who live here with me. Life is good... as long as the Ph stays in balance.

[Please let me know how you feel about the story. Are the characters believable? Is the story plausible? Did you enjoy reading it? The statistics for my stories are like this: Only 1.7% of readers Vote. Only 0.115% of people who read my stories Comment on my stories. Be one of the few, the brave, the strong... do both, vote and comment. Your votes and comments are welcomed, especially if they are aimed at helping me improve as a writer.]

1...345678