Screaming His Name

Story Info
Falling asleep hating him waking up loving him.
1.2k words
3.81
21.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb finally got the boys to bed and was waiting for Joe to be available. She couldn't stop thinking about how good the last time she was in his arms. The feel of his skin against her hot sensual body. She sat infront of her computer with only his sweatshirt on for comfort. She needed him and hoped he was in the mood to comply.

Barb was so restless she decided to get up and get herself a glass of wine. She padded into the kitchen and went to the fridge enjoying the feel of her nipples hardening to the cold air leaving the appliance. It just made her hornier. She rushed back to the computer hoping he had finally given her permission to call him, nothing. He hadn't sent her anything. After about an hour of checking her messages she felt defeated and frustrated she went to the couch and laid down. Tears began to stream down her face, she just couldn't deal with the feeling of rejection.

Joe was excited, he knew Barb was gonna be thrilled with his surprise. The long drive was worth the look on her face when she saw him. It had been months since he had gotten to hold her and he was rock hard thinking about it. He could picture her now, the shock and glory of seeing him in her living room. Yes, he thought this is gonna be awesome.

Barb awoke to a noise, thinking it was the dog she rolled over on the couch. Again the noise, what the hell is that, she wondered in her sleepy mind. She jumped up realizing it was her doorbell. Not thinking about what she had on she peeked through the peep whole to see who would be at her door in the middle of the night. "Holy shit!!!!!!!" she rushed to unlock the door fumbling along. She threw her arms around her lover not believing that he was there. "I was so mad at you" "Awwww baby, I wanted to surprise you" He leaned down and claimed her mouth, in a possessive kiss. She returned it hungrily, not wanting to stop. The memories flooding back in her mind making her body react even stronger then she could have ever imagined. She felt him hard against her belly, he, reaching down sliding his hands over her soft warm bottom. She broke the kiss only to tell him to take her to her bed. Joe didnt need to be asked twice. He scooped her up and carried her up the stairs kissing her along the way. He gently laid her down on her bed lifting her shirt up as he kissed his way down. She couldn't wait she spread her legs wider, her invitation for him to take her anyway he wanted. Joe loved the way Barb opened to him heart and soul. He had never had a woman so willing to please him, it scared and excited him in a way he had yet to figure out. Barb grabbed his head and lead his mouth to her throbbing wet pussy. She couldn't stand not having him touch her, taste her, feel her any longer. He obliged by lifting her legs up so her feet were close to her ears and began to lap at her bare and dripping cunt.

Joe, wanted to prolong their meeting and to take in every beautiful inch of her. The way he looked at her made her more hungry for him. She loved the possessive hunger in his eyes. That look alone was nearly her undoing. She lifted her hips bringing her puss so close to his nose all he could do was take in a deep breath of her fragrance. "Fuck, I love the way your pussy smells baby, it makes me soo hard I just want to ram you till you scream my name" he all but whispers in that deep rumbling voice that makes her quiver. "Joe!! would you just eat me I can't take it any more I need your tongue buried deep inside me!" She screams in frustration.

He laughs and begins to move even slower glowing in the fact that he had all the control that he had the power to make her so excited. His thumb began to brush along the edge of her pussy while breathing deeply, knowing that his breath was what was making her shiver. He sat back enjoying the view of his woman legs in the air ass and pussy twitching with need before his eyes. "God, what a site you are" he rumbles as he bends down and licks her from her flexing ass to her clit. Barb groans in pleasure, the feel of his tongue gliding over her finally is just what she needed. He started to suck on her engorged sensitive clit making her buck around so much he had to place his hand on her pelvis to hold her down. "Hold your legs babe way up high I need you nice and wide for me I'm gonna make you feel so good" She grabbed her legs with no more encouragement then his request and spread herself as wide as possible writhing in the sensations he was making her feel.

His head lowered again and began to tongue her tight little ass. "Oh God!!! I love when you do that Lover" Barb says between gasps of pleasure. Joe slipped his finger into her soaked slit and began to finger fuck her while tonguing her ass. He got his fingers nice and wet then slipped them past his mouth and started to open her ass up. Soon his finger was deep inside her and she was gasping for air egging him on needing him. He stood up and placed his cock at her now closing whole and pushed himself into her. They both groaned as he entered her slowly waiting for her to accept his shaft. Once he was in he placed her hand on her pussy and told her to play with herself. She gladly followed his instructions loving the feel of her fingers as they glided over her throbbing clit wet from her excitement and his mouth.

He loved watching her play with what he considered his pussy. The smell rising up to his sensitive nostrils made him hotter. Joe slowly began to move in and out of her ass, pulling out and watching as her sphincter clamped down not wanting him to leave then watching as his cock disappears deep into her bowels.

Barb was writhing in pleasure, her head swinging from side to side as he fucked her relentlessly. The feel of his cock filling her and the look in his eyes as he watched himself enter and exit her was her undoing. She came hard screaming out his name. He watched the sexy site infront of him as his woman climaxed her pussy now juicy and contracting on her fingers and her tight ass gripping his cock so hard he couldn't hold on any longer. He came with suck force she could feel every splash as it pumped out of his cock. He slumped over his exhausted lover kissing her neck. Barb wrapped her arms and legs around him. "I love you" they said in unison. Both laughing and groaning as his limp cock slipped out of her dripping ass with a slight plop.