Screamingverse: Meat Grinder

Story Info
In the Screamingverse, nightmares come true.
1.8k words
3.62
3.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Meat Grinder bore an appearance as brutal as it's reputation. An inelegant block of barely space worthy materials dripping in corrosion, blood, and terror as it trades in human flesh along the poorly defended, decaying, decadent border worlds of a failing empire. These are the tales of that frightful vessel...

"Move your fat ass K6,' she smiles viciously as Karma Six's shoulders slump but the shamed woman overcomes her trepidation and increases her pace.

Neither woman wanted to be hunting through the innards of the Meat Grinder. This close to the chrono-core time and reality became confused and time and reality are already confused among the ancient, haunted stars the Grinder plies.

Serzhant Jeana Roeuskk pulls her webgun tight, almost sure she is no longer aboard a man-made vessel but wandering through the cancerous caparillias of a marrowless, diseased bone. The warmth of her combat rig is unable to keep her from shivering.

She takes a calming breath, disgusted that she feels any of the same hesitation of Karma Six. K6 is a common gutter whore, just one step away from being a warm larva sack for the Betlet Hive.

That thought appeals to the Serzhant's sadism. She smiles savagely imaging K6's pleading and sobbing, hot tears, urine down both legs as the Betlet grasp the dumb whore in their chitinous claws, pulling her arms and legs painfully out from their sockets before slicing off the unnecessary limbs. How much of Karma's sanity would crack as she watches through a haze of pain as Betlet grubs fall to eating the still warm skin and muscles so casually discarded on the nest floor. Bio resin would staunch the bleeding as steel strong webbing would hold the delimbed and wailing woman in the air. The oddly insect like Betlet would barely notice her screams as engorged ovipositors would stab into K6's fat ass and thick breasts. Jeana could imagine Karma's writing as inhuman muscles spasm, filling her fleshy parts with thousands and thousands of sticky squirming larva eggs.

Karma would dangle for months like a human pinata, the larva eggs growing and wiggling, her ass and tits heaving, stretching, and distending until the larva burst free and began to devour warm, pulsing organs.

Jeana giggles thinking of the torment and pain as Karma Six pauses at an intersection of corridors.

The Serzhant's mood instantly sours, 'What the fuck are you waiting on whore?'

Still cowed, Karma Six turns, keeping her pale amethyst eyes respectfully looking at the floor. Unlike Jeana, she does not wear an armored combat rig, hers is the simple tough fabric rags of a gang pressed crewman, a halter that barely holds her gene morphed chest and a kilt that hardly covers her generous bottom. Slavers on K6's world had transformed her into a sextoy but the Grinder's raiders needed crewman when they descended on the Slaver camp.

In the dim light of the dying bacteria that power the ceiling lum-strips, Karma Six shoulders her dart rifle and holds out the bulky bio-tracker.

'The tracker no longer has the spore of the Ioloster, Serzhant.' Impatiently, Jeana snatches the tracker from K6, sure the stupid bitch has made an error. To her irritation, the tracker has failed.

'Damn it,' the Serzhant throws the device to the floor.

'Perhaps we should return, Serzhant?'

'Shut it cumrag, ' Jeana rages, suddenly pushing Karma and clutching the crew member's left tit in punishing grip.

Karma whimpers as she is slammed into the bulkhead, pain flaring as Jeana squeezes harder, venting her frustration. K6 gasps for air, trying not to scream as her eyes tear up.

'The Bitch Captain wants the creature back and I'll be the one who gets it. Do you understand slut?'

Karma nods hurriedly as Jeana shoves her one final time before releasing her. K6 slumps against the wall, catching her breath and cradling her chest.

Ignoring the whimpering piece of trash, Jeana looks down each corridor, no path with more promise than the other and she felt both wealth and promotion slip away.

Such an opportunity was fleeting and it came recently when the Bitch Captain left the gilded, gem encrusted pleasure-command decks, to tour the luxuriant torture lounges, weapon bays and other vital areas of the ship, including the holding pens.

The Captain was incensed when she found the Ioloster missing from the pens. Many of the creature handlers were stripped of their skin and spaced.

The Bitch Captain was sure the handlers had quietly offloaded the creature at some port and her staff concurred. Yet, Jeana had started to hear rumors that creature had not been stolen and sold but had escaped.

On vessel as old as the Grinder, the inner bowels of the ship had grown labyrinthine and closer to the warmth of the chrono-core that pushed the ship past luminal speeds, it was possible that a beast like the Ioloster could find shelter and food.

Testing the rumors, the Serzhant ordered Karma Six to come with her, K6 being somewhat competent and easily bullied, and both had set off through the access corridors. When the tracker found signs of the Ioloster, Jeana saw the future open up.

By chance, the Serzhant looks down and in the sickly light sees the dried crust of a slime trail heading toward deeper into the gut of the Grinder.

'Found it,' she says, 'no thanks to you cocksleeve.'

Karma stays back, 'Maybe we should get more crew?'

'Shut it whore,' Jeana starts to follow the trail. 'Keep up.'

The reluctant woman double checks the load of her weapon and follows behind the Serzhant.

Save for the encrusted mucus, Jeana would have become lost in the strange, nearly organic bowels of the Grinder. She wondered if being this close to the core affected perception. Hallways seemed to be crossed in less than a single stride but a descent between decks gave the impression of hours of travel. Regardless of the irregular flow of time, the trail did not cease, whether the floor was marked or mysteriously the walls and ceiling bore signs of the creature's passing.

The Serzhant grinned in sudden triumph as she steps through an unsecured bulkhead into a poorly lit, vault like chamber.

Vainly she wished she had Dark Eye upgrades or an assault visor to better see in the poor lighting. It took a moment but the creature was found. The Ioloster is an odd mound of flabby, rubbery blue flesh and bands of of hard crimson chitin. Something like the head of a bird surmounts its great body and twenty red hued eyes survey the entire room. Languidly flexing and coiling are several tentacle like limbs extending the vast bulk of the beast, some thin like a finger and others as thick as a human thigh.

It is then that Jeana notices something. Around the room, are barely moving forms and slowly it dawns on her that they are people chained to the wall. She glances back to the creature and sees that the tentacles only go so far from its body before there is a flash green flash.

An energy barrier is containing the Ioloster. This doesn't make sense, Jeana thinks as she hears Karma Six's dart gun hiss. The Serzhant realizes a dart, cold and sharp, has pierced between the links of her protective back armor. She staggers, trying to turn but falls to the ground.

Drooling, her muscles no longer obeying, Karma Six rolls Jeana over. The crew member is smiling as she sits down on her former Serzhant's chest.

'You dumb cunt,' Karma says as she deliteclty runs her finger across Jeana's lips. 'I have waited a long time for this and you made it easy for me.'

Jeana can only grunt incoherently as Karma pulls her slack mouth open. Karma gurgles, getting a large gob of phlegm in her mouth before spitting it into Jeana's mouth. The hot gooey mass slides down her tongue as Karma begins pulling the combat rig off.

With grace and gentleness, Karma Six cups Jeana's breasts, kissing and licking them before letting her hand slid down between Jeana's legs. Involuntarily, Jeana moans.

'You are such a nasty whore,' Karma whispers, her breath hot in the Serzhant's ear. 'And this is the last softness you will ever feel.'

Karma stands and then grabs Jeana nipples, using them as handles to pull her across the floor. Jeana can only make inarticulate sounds as the pain and humiliation push out any thoughts of rage or revenge.

She feels her arms and legs being pulled, the clink of shackles and then a cold band of metal around her throat. Whatever holds her pulls her upward, a series of chains and ropes.

'Don't worry, you won't die. Although you may wish otherwise.' Karma starts to walk back to the door hatch. 'Have fun.'

The hatch doors slams shut and the lights brighten. The energy barrier collapses and the tentacles lash out for the other victims chained to the walls. Shrieks and howls as tentacles push into pussies, asses, and mouths so the room becomes filled with the odd sucking and popping sound and moans from forced orgasms.

Jeana can only watch as several tentacles slowly wriggle toward her, touching her skin and almost sensuously coil around legs, sliding up. She wants to tense up, to try to keep the things from entering her as the first tentacle slides between her legs, pushing past the lips of her pussy. A much large piece of the creature finds her ass, sliding her cheeks open and into her.

She can feel each tentacle pulse and contract, something hot and thick pumping into her. The force is unrelenting, it feels like whatever it is spewing is forcing itself into her stomach. A trio of tentacles slither up her chest, forcing her breasts together while the middle one slides between the soft flesh. It too begins to pump goo out before sliding up her chin and into her mouth.

Her eyes go wide as she experiences the creature expel its seed down her throat and her mouth fills painfully, thick white liquid dribbles out past her lips and she begs whatever deities exist that she will fall into the bliss of madness.

***

The Bitch Captain holds up the little bottle of white liquid and looks down from her command throne.

Her voice is honey, 'So Karma Six, this substance is both an aphrodisiac and addictive?'

Karma Six nods, very uncomfortable with the eyes of the command crew on her.

The Captain leans forward, her four heavy breasts barely held by the silken harness she wears, 'So you found the Ioloster and figured out that if it pumps a human female with its cum, it changes into this?' She shakes the bottle.

The Bitch Captain lets a knowing smile cross her lips. 'Well, I would say that is rather industrious of you. In fact, worth a promotion since your former Serzhant is now a goo factory for the Ioloster.'

Karma looks up at the mention of a promotion to see the Captain tug her pants open, a long thick glisting cock erect. 'Well Karma Six, come here and lets make your promotion official.'