Screams of Joy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His cum, my cum and a new flavour... not bad, but different." before taking another lick, his eyes move to some distance place over my shoulder, as I suck the tip of his cock into my mouth. It barely fits in but I curl my lips around my teeth pressing in the first three inches. Craig moans as my mouth takes more of him, his eyes semi focused.

I hear a noise behind me, but ignore it as I move my mouth from suits cock and lick up the underside collection all the cum that still lays there. My tongue flicks down to his balls sucking one into my mouth drawing it away from his body.

Before I hear the sound again and turn my head to see Chris standing in the doorway watching us while Lauren's on her knees thrusting his cock into her mouth. I look at them in shock before looking at Craig knowing that they were watching. Rolling over into my side I move my hand caressing Craig cock as I watch Chris grab Laurens head burying his cock in her mouth, only to then pulling her off and thrusting back in completely he repeats this action making me hear Lauren gag.

"Do you like watching them, Baby?" he whispers in my ear, making me blush as I nod my head.

"Then enjoy it." his fingers move back to my ass pressing inside, as I stroke his cock faster making it harder in my hands with every stroke.

12