Screentrips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm,hmmm. Later, the steaks will burn!" She pushed back from the counter, making him step back or lose his balance. "Now go sit down! Dinner's ready."

The steak was good, crusted with spices like he liked it, and for once not over cooked. She must have watched it like a hawk! He smiled to himself, she was really going all out for this. He could sort of understand why she wanted to try it. It was so different from anything in their normal lives. And so much more real than just clicking the mouse and typing. But the sight of that creature actually running at him, and the jaws closing on him. He concealed a shudder. Even without pain, it was just horrific. He squelched that niggling little thought in the back of his mind that whispered something about cowardice. It wasn't cowardly to fear monsters with teeth that size! It was just foolish to go looking for them with no reason!

He looked across at Jill and she smiled at him. Damn that tank made her tits look good! "That was great, Jill, thanks." He finished his glass of wine and pushed back. "Wanna watch some TV or something?" he asked, waiting to see how she would deflect him. He went and sat on the couch and picked up the remote. She was in his lap within a second. He grinned down at her and to himself. No way she was gonna let him get distracted.

"I had something else in mind, baby." She reached up and kissed him under the jaw, tongue moving on his skin. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, feeling himself starting to respond already. He ducked his head to run his lips over her shoulder, then met hers as she pulled back a bit. They're kisses were always good, they were a good match. They took their time, exploring lips first, then deepening it. He loved kissing her, they could bring each other to full arousal just kissing. He picked her up a little and moved her sideways off his lap onto the couch, stretching along side her. He kissed her again, his hand wandering under her top to find her soft, soft breast and the firm nipple at it's peak.

She sighed and her arms went around him, her hand moving down his back as she half turned to press against him. She pulled away from the kiss to whisper to him. "Let's go to bed, baby!"

He ignored her and slid his hand down her hip and up her thigh, sliding the skirt up to her waist. He knew she was wearing nothing under it, and he let his hand drift over to cup her soft mound, pressing lightly and petting her. She moaned a little and tried again. "Take me to bed. We have more room there."

"I like it fine right here." He reached to kiss her again, harder this time, and he let his middle finger slip between her lips, finding her wetness and stroking it back along her to her clit. She moved under his hand and against his length as he stroked her. His cock was rock hard and tenting his pants, and he moved so it lay across her hip, rubbing it on her a little, as he could.

She moved her hand to stroke him through his pants and he groaned. He reached to kiss her once more as her hand pulled the elastic waist band over him and he gasped a little as his bare flesh was captured in her grip. She stroked him a couple times then the elastic slipped back up to get in her way. He slid his hand back and forth on her, the length of his finger running along her clit, and returning with more moisture from her depths each time.

She moaned, but pulled away from him. "Let's get these clothes off, baby. I don't want anything between us. Come on, let's go to the bedroom." She slipped away, standing and taking his hand to pull him up.

He sighed and sat up, adjusting himself so the elastic didn't rub as he moved. "Ok, ok, we'll go in the bedroom." He got up and let her tow him along, then left her to sit at the computer and begin shutting it down.

"What are you doing, baby? We can do that later, come on, I want you!" she crawled on the bed behind him and pressed herself to his back.

"Jill, I'm not going to fuck us back into the game. It's crazy. It's dangerous. We don't know why or how it happened, or if it could happen again, or if we'd get back again." He typed /quit for his character and waited while the timer ran down.

She went still behind him, then nuzzled his ear. "Ok, baby, if that's what you want. I was thinking though. I thought, you always wanted to fuck Shinelle. That toned, fine body! I'd love to be inside her when you fucked her. Our sex could be so good with bodies toned like that. We don't have to fight, or stay long. I've got us in a safe place, nothing but grays around and no traffic. But it's up to you, baby."

She moved to sit beside him, her hand moving to stroke him again through his pants, his erection still at half mast. Her other hand hit the space bar and her screen came back up. He glanced over and saw Shinelle standing beside Ardreno. He recognized the place, now that he looked. She was right, it was safe for them, and totally empty. Her hand felt so good. It was hard to wait as they shut down. Shinelle did look good. He'd never had somebody in that kind of shape. He'd never been in that kind of shape. It was a favorite fanstasy of his. Why not, just once more? No fighting, just some quick sex.

He hit the up arrow just before the timer ran out and Ardreno stood beside Shinelle. He had a feeling he'd regret this, but for now…

"Ok, just once. Just once…" He pulled her back and shucked the damn pants as he moved over her, rock hard and ready.

Jill stood as Shinelle, looking out over the crystal waters of the remote lake. She stretched, feeling taught muscles pull under the weight of her chain mail. The water looked good and she glanced at Ardreno/Jim beside her before beginning the unfamiliar task of unbuckling and shedding the layers of armor and padding she wore. He grinned and started in as well.

A few of the small imp-like creatures that they had once killed so many of scurried around on the far bank, but they held no threat and Shinelle ignored them as she stripped the last of the clothing from her and dove into the water. It closed over her and slid along her skin, cool and rippling. She surfaced and struck out across the lake with smooth strong stokes, her muscled arms enjoying the work. After a bit she stopped and tread water and looked at herself as Ardreno approached. She had a well muscled frame, not skinny like the models. Muscles were defined over her whole form. She wasn't bulked, although she was far from the modern ideal, but she was about as fit as a female form could be.

Ardreno was as well, healthy and heavy with toned muscle. Her eyes wandered over what she could see of him in the water, and she felt her belly tighten. They may have just finished, but it wasn't in these bodies, and these bodies were more than ready. She kissed him as he swam up, and it was Jim's kiss but different. She felt fire run up her belly and nearly wrapped herself around him right there. Instead she pulled away, not wanting to worry about drowning while they enjoyed this. "Ah, gods, Ardreno, come on!" She struck our for shore, seeing him close alongside as her head came up along her shoulder for each breath.

The view of him just made her more aroused and she climbed out of the water and grabbed her padded shirt to throw down on a near by patch of grass as he grabbed her and took her down on top of it. Their mouths met as their hands ran over each other, exploring each other with a sort of wild hunger. Her hand slid down the rippled muscles of his side to his narrow hips and then reached for his cock. It was as hard as the rest of him, and proportioned to him as well, large and strong. He groaned and bent to bite and suck at her breast as she twisted to run her thigh along his and lift herself closer to him. He rolled onto her, tearing his mouth away and wrapping his arms under her, gripping her shoulders, supported on his elbows at her sides.

Her legs came up around him and she guided him home, pulling her hand from between them as he thrust into her hard, filling her totally. She cried out and felt she might almost come from that one entrance. She wrapped her legs with his and moved with him as he drove into her. Neither of them had any patience for a slow build up, not this time. The need slammed them together and after a few strokes she lifted her legs farther, pulling them up to his sides, wanting him deeper yet. She wrapped her arms through her knees and then dug her fingers into his back, pulling him into her.

She could feel every inch of him as she moved in her and it was so good, too good, too much, building until he finally drove her hard over the edge and she screamed as he kept it up. His hard cock moved through her as she pulsed around him and she buried her mouth in his neck, smothering her cries in his skin as she bit him. He fucked her harder, growling in his throat as neared his own orgasm and finally slammed hard into her, the fire running through him and out into her as his breath groaned from him and he thrust into her again, and again, and once more. Finally it drained from him and they lay together, spent, gasping for breath, the sweat mixing with the lake water drenching them and rising in steam from their heat.

Eventually she shifted under him. "We better get dressed. Some noobie's gonna get an eyeful." She moved again and urged him off of her, then went and rinsed quick in the lake before starting to pull the layers of padding, leather, and chain back on.

"Yeah, guess we wandered back here, somebody else is likely to. We could climb the mountain, though, and try that again!" he leered at her, already half aroused again. He was really enjoying this, it took him considerably longer at home.

Jill had more on her mind, though she definitely wanted seconds in a bit. Or was it thirds? She shrugged to herself and smiled. Then she drew her sword and swung it experimentally.

Jim looked up from trying to thread an inconvenient buckle. "Jill, what are you doing?" He frowned at her.

"I want to try it out a little." She stopped for a minute and concentrated on remembering how Shinelle had stood and moved. Feet here, arms here, and swing like that…Shinelle swung herself around in her favorite attack style. It was so easy! "I can do this! I can really do this!" She swung the sword again, letting it carry her around. She thought for a moment, running the next move through her mine, then tried again. The sword swung, she moved with it, and smoothly into the following style. It worked! "Jim, try it! It's easy, these bodies are already trained to it, it's like you just have to remember!"

"Jill, we said just for a few minutes, just for sex. This is dangerous! What if we got trapped in here? What if the server crashes? What if we go link dead? What happens to us if there's no more connection to home?" Jim watched her, fascinated at the way she moved, and worried, too. This was so wrong. "Jill, please, let's go back."

"Oh, Jim, stop it. We're safe, nothing can hurt us here. I'm sure if anything happened we'd just be thrown back to our bodies. This is just like VR, virtual reality. Nothing can actually hurt us, it didn't even hurt when we died yesterday!" She looked around and spotted a small sprite running around the lake shore. She began stalking it. She found if she squinted at it, she could see sort of a gray aura around it. She had been wondering how she could con things here. Good enough.

Jim finished getting dressed, watching her unhappily, not sure what to do. Arguing with her, he knew from experience, would get him nowhere. His eyes tracked her around the lake, and he found himself anticipating her moves as she attacked and quickly killed the little sprite. He could almost feel himself doing it, and he shrugged, letting a long sigh loose. He was here, he wasn't getting her back home anytime soon, he might as well play.

It was almost like leveling again, but in fast forward as they relearned the skills they had assigned to buttons back home. They made sure they could handle themselves without falling on their butts before leaving the remote corner of the realm they'd started in, but it wasn't long before they were back duoing blues and yellows. It was still disconcerting to take damage, a strange feeling of pending doom with no pain or other effects attached to it. Until they tried an orange and Jill took more damage then they had yet encountered. Suddenly she felt profoundly weak and slow. Jim killed the fenris and she was soon better, but they stayed away from orange con monsters after that. They both knew they could easily take them, but it just felt a little too close for comfort, and they weren't ready for that yet.

Jill wondered about chat, and the six different conversations she was frequently having when she played from home, and suddenly she could hear her guild in her mind, just as she'd always imagined the voices. "Jim, can you hear the guild? Just think about it for a sec, and it's there." She didn't try to answer it yet, somehow she didn't feel comfortable reacting to her guildies as if she was still just a player.

"Yeah, I hear them. This is just too easy, Jill. Like, all we have to do is think and everything works. It isn't right. Nothing's this easy. This game is never this easy." He still had a bad feeling about this, for all that he had to admit it was fun.

Jill sighed. "Don't worry, hun, I'm sure we'll die soon enough and go home. We always do." She grinned and ran after a yellow spider on down the trail they were on.

Of course, she was right. The fenris that killed them while they were fighting its smaller cousin at least did it quickly. Again, no pain, no blood, just 'eating dirt' as they called it. Jim was glad to find that the phrase wasn't quite literal as he released himself back to reality, half relieved, and a sneaking half disappointed.

Ardreno shield bashed the succubus as Shinelle's sword bit into its side, the rest of the group pounding and slashing away on the awful creature. It fell quickly, as did the gigantic spider that accompanied it. Shinelle felt a surge of energy through her and a multicolored light played around her, and she knew she had achieved 48th level, finally. Ardreno wasn't far behind her, another few of these beasties should do it.

Ardreno blew her a kiss. "Mind taking us up, guys? I have to go, sorry." Damn, that's right, he had that appointment. A chorus of disappointed groans accompanied the agreement to run up.

"You going too, Shinelle?" Ergin asked, the kobold runie running alongside her.

"No, I can hunt for a bit yet." Shinelle grinned, enjoying the group, and her ability to cope with it, after the last few days of relearning the game.

"Jill," Jim sent her a private tell. "I don't like you staying in here when I'm not here, too. Something could go wrong."

She sighed mentally. He was still worried, every time. Nothing had happened. Nothing had hurt. They had a blast every time they came in, not to mention the fun they had getting here! "I'll be fine, Jim. You worry too much. You'll only be gone an hour, what could happen? Just go and get back soon." She blew him a kiss as Ardreno reluctantly sat down to log out, then was off with the group again, slashing their way through the shredders down to the heavier stuff.

This group was really good, they handled it all easily. The healer, Hamdrahl, was sharp with his crowd control, the little kobold Fuziwop backing him up well with healings and keeping them all running with his energizing spells. By the time the creature had reached them, Ergin had worn them down and the rest of them killed them easily. It had been a very good afternoon, for loot and experience.

An announcement sounded in her head, as the enemy managed to capture a fort somewhere. "Damn, the elves will be coming soon, they have the entrance now." She was disappointed, having hoped to get well on her way to 49 before stopping.

"Let's go to their side and catch some coming in!" Ergin was always bloodthirsty for playing against enemy characters and other players.

"I'd just as soon keep building experience. They'll find us soon enough, then we can go take a keep or two back!" Jill didn't want to risk a death any sooner than she had to, and hunting the enemy was sure death, even if she did take a few with her. It would be fun, but she wasn't ready to give up on this yet.

"Yar. Kill monsters. Elfies come soon." The huge troll beside her agreed, and they went back to beastie bashing.

Jill felt a sudden surge of weakness. Dizziness washed over her, and she stopped moving, suddenly. What was going on? Her view started wavering, graying at the edges, and the voices of the group faded in and out. Lag, this must be lag…or she was going linkdead. She tried to reach for that feeling of twisting to release, and nothing was there. Suddenly fear washed through her. Nothing was there! What happened when the server closed out her account, and she couldn't return to her real body! She searched desperately and found nothing. Tried concentrating on quitting, and nothing happened.

The others were moving in slow motion, then streaking forward. At least they weren't gone yet. She focused on Ergin and stuck to him, managing to say, "Bad lag, sorry."

"Might mean lot's of elfies near. Look sharp guys." Dorgild turned to watch the far arch as Ergin pulled another of the ugly female monsters they had been killing. Jill focused Shinelle on killing it, concentrating desperately to keep things in focus, keep moving, running her character on will alone. Things kept trying to dissolve at the edges as she fought on, focusing hard on one action after another, scared cold to her core.

"So, did you hit 50 yet?" Jim teased as he walked into the bedroom, home at last. He remembered she probably couldn't hear him as he saw her where he'd left her, as if asleep. It had been so strange leaving her like that, but he knew she'd been having fun. She lay just as he'd left her. But something was different. What…

He dropped the bag of burgers he was carrying as he saw the screen saver on her monitor and how pale and waxy her skin looked. "Nooo, Jill!" Her flesh was so cold as he grabbed her and flipped her over, searching desperately for something to show she was alive. She was breathing! Barely, shallowly, but she was. Oh, God, what should he do? "Jill! Wake up! Jill!" He shook her and hugged her to him, paniced. She didn't move, limp and cold in his arms. His eyes strayed to the stupid cats that danced all over her screen. The game. Maybe she was still in there.

He laid her tenderly down and turned to her computer, clearing the screen saver. Yes, there was the all too familiar link dead screen. He punched escape and impatiently began the log on procedure. Oh, God, let her still be there. Let it connect her again. Oh god oh god please…

His mind went blank at her password. He knew it as well as his own, what was it, dammit! He took a deep breath, trying for some semblance of clarity. That was it. Yeah. Jim's fingers flew and stumbled on the keyboard, and he had to enter it three times to get it right. Dammit, this wasn't helping Jill. He had to calm down. He forced his hands together as the program loaded. It seemed to take forever and he grabbed one of her cold limp hands to hold between his own as he prayed, something he never did. A pleading phrase ran over and over in his mind, though he had no real idea who he sent it to. Please, just let her be ok. Please…

Jill's world had shrunk to the beastie in front of her. She felt exhausted, holding her mind tight to keep going. She didn't even have room for fear anymore, just a numb absolute focus.

The group accepted that she was having major lag issues, and rallied to keep an eye on her, knowing if she left them in the middle of a fight it could put them all at risk. Normally she would have quit to avoid that, but it simply wasn't an option, although she was sure some of them wondered. They were too good to say anything. She fought on.