Screw Drivers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to cry when my cock fell from his mouth and hit the cool air. He had let go of my dick to suck my balls. The hand that had been fondling my testes snaked down between my ass cheeks. I felt warm spit drip down into my ass crack and he used this to lubricate his fingers and he rubbed them against my virgin anus. I was so nervous. I wondered if he was preparing me for anal, and the thought scared the hell out of me. When he brought his free hand up to continue jacking my cock, I lost all apprehension.

The apprehension returned when one of his fingers tried to push into my ass. I pulled away and he stopped his assault on my balls to ask if I was okay. I confessed my fears and he tried to sooth my fears by telling me that he had no intention of doing anything I didn't want him to do. This was my Carson, I trusted him with my life. I could try, at least, to trust him with my ass. He asked me to get on my hands and knees, and the slut in me thought that sounded hot, so I jumped to it.

Carson's left hand pressed down on my back, pushing the front of my body into the mattress and opening my ass to him. Then he knelt behind me and spread my cheeks wide. I felt so vulnerable. I felt his warm tongue dancing against my entrance and let out a moan. I had never had anyone do that do me before, and it made my balls clench up, it was so good. He licked all around my hole, occasionally darting his tongue inside, but mostly concentrating on my little muscle ring. I felt myself opening to him. My body was okay with the idea of him taking my anal virginity, even if my mind wasn't.

Then, without warning, Carson spun me around. He got off the bed. I was worried I had upset him or something had been unpleasant for him. He went over to the table that his television was placed on and opened a drawer. From the drawer he retrieved a condom and a tube of lubricant. I thought to myself, "This is it. No going back now." When he returned to the bed, he surprised me by opening the condom package and rolling the condom down my aching shaft.

"Um... is this right?" I asked innocently.

"Yeah, it's right." he said smiling. "I tried this whole top thing. It's not me. I need you in me. Look at me. Do I look like the stereotypical 'top'?"

I looked him up and down. He was right. His slight frame and decently long blond hair didn't exactly scream 'TOP'. I was relieved to be honest. I wanted whatever he wanted, but I was really nervous about the idea of being split open by that elephant trunk he called his penis. I smiled and he smiled back. He probably knew what I was thinking.

"How do I... um... prepare you?" I asked.

"Let me do that. You just watch." he said, while coating his fingers in the lubricant. He got on his knees in front of me on the bed and grabbed hold of his dick with one hand and brought his lubricated fingers of his other hand to his asshole. I watched him slip one finger deep into his tunnel while he stroked his cock with the same rhythm. After he had gotten his asshole used to the one finger, he added another and continued riding them up and down. Watching Carson fingerfuck himself was getting me really worked up. I thought I'd loose consciousness if he didn't touch me soon. He looked down at my hard cock and then added another finger to his hole. I took that as a compliment. He needed extra preparation for my tool. His eyes were closed and he was obviously enjoying himself... or maybe he was just enjoying making me crazy. Just when I thought I'd lose it, he ushered me to him.

"You ready, baby?" he asked. I didn't have to say anything. I just glanced down at my angry, red dick and it was answer enough.

"Lay back, Luca." he instructed. I did as he asked and lay back on the bed, my head propped up with pillows. He swung his leg over my lap and steadied himself. Taking hold of my dick, he positioned the head right at the entrance to his tunnel and took a deep breath.

"Luca, don't move until I say to, okay?" he instructed. I nodded in agreement. Little did I know how hard it would be to keep that promise.

Sucking in one more breath, he began to bare down on my dick. It took a little pushing down on his part, but the head of my cock eventually slipped in. He let out a huge breath that turned into a moan. If his hands weren't pressed against my chest, keeping me from moving, I don't know if I would have been able to resist grabbing him and fucking him into oblivion right then. I had never been luck enough to convince a girl to let me do anal with her, so this was my first time feeling the warm confines of an asshole. It was unbelievable. It felt a billion times better than a pussy. Carson's asshole was so tight and as hot as an oven. My eyes rolled and I had to bite my lip to keep from whimpering.

As he sank down farther on my shaft he kept whispering my name,

"Luca... Luca.... Luca.... Oh God... Fuck.... Luca.... God...."

I was moaning uncontrollably. It was too good. When he bottomed out, he made this sexy "ugh" noise that nearly sent me over the edge. I couldn't believe it. He took the whole thing without so much as a break. He looked down at me with this sexy, proud look on his face, and those piercing blue eyes of his just magnified it. I begged him to let me move and he kind of giggled before lifting himself up on my dick, and then slowly riding back down.

"Please!" I begged him.

"Who am I to say what you can and can't do?" he toyed.

I took that as all the permission I needed and I grabbed his hips and pulled him down on my cock in one fast, hard motion. I pushed him back up with my hips and pulled him back down again, over and over. I was worried I'd break my pubic bone or his tail bone with the force I was slamming him down, but not worried enough to stop the wonderful sensations. His ass sucked me in like the warmest mouth. I flipped him over on the bed so that I was on top of him and continued to pound him. We were both breathless. I could only say "fuck" over and over again. At least I could say something, all he could do was whimper and moan.

The sound of my balls slapping against his ass cheeks was both humorous and erotic. It added to the animalistic feelings of the whole situation. At that moment we were nothing but mammals trying to get off. Thoughts of love were no longer in the front of our brains, it was all about cumming. The smell of sex permeated the air. My spine tingled. Carson was digging his nails into my back, and I could feel a little blood trickle down from the claw marks. The cool air of the room made the blood feel like droplets of ice water on my back.

I pulled my dick from his hole and flipped him onto his stomach. I didn't even wait for him to get to his knees before shoving myself back inside. I felt possessed. I was no longer in control. If he had asked me to stop, I'm not sure I would have been able to. Luckily, he was enjoying it just as much as me. He struggled to his knees despite my weight on his back, and balancing on one hand, took hold of his hard dick and pulled at it vigorously. The sounds of sex filled the room: grunts and groans, moans and panting. I could feel myself getting close.

"Carson... ugh..." I tried to warn.

He knew what I was trying to say and could only say "Mmmm..." in reply. I felt him deliberately squeeze his ass down on my dick, making his already tight canal almost crushing. I could barely pull out and push in with how tight he was making himself. I couldn't hold on any longer. I dug my nails into his hips and whimpered as my balls contracted and my cock jerked. I felt like I was coming forever. I nearly blacked out. My climax was earth shattering. I fell back on the bed, fully spent.

When I was recovered enough to speak I told him to give me a minute to regain my strength and to not think I was done with him yet. I laid back, breathing deeply, and trying to will my limbs to move. They were not cooperative. It took me nearly five minutes to be able to return my attentions to Carson, and the whole time he was waiting he just curled up next to me, running his fingers up and down my abdomen.

When my vision returned to normal, I was confronted with his hard cock. I immediately wrapped my fingers around it. It was so soft, yet so solid, like a velvet covered steel pipe. I lapped at the glans with my tongue. I would have liked to blow him, but my mouth was so dry from all the panting. I knew it wouldn't have been pleasurable for him. I had an idea and grabbed the tube of lubricant. I coated my entire ass crack and then got on my hands and knees in front of him.

"Use me." I ordered him. I didn't have to tell him twice. He hopped to his knees and positioned himself behind me. He slipped his huge dick up and down my crack, fucking it like a slippery skin trench. I dropped with my face to the mattress and used to hands to compress my cheeks together to make the passage tighter. He moaned in appreciation. I looked back over my shoulder and I could see his eyes glaze over. He was about to lose control and I knew it. His humping became faster and he pressed against me harder.

When he slapped my hands away I had an idea of where this was going, but I was too horny to object. He spread my cheeks wide, muttered an apology, and began to stuff himself into my hole. It didn't hurt like I thought it would. I think that had something to do with the nice buzz I had going on combined with the earlier preparation. When his glans pushed past the first ring of muscle I tensed for a moment. He was too close to coming to let up. He kept thrusting in until I could feel his balls against my own. When he bottomed out, a throaty growl filled the room.

"Fuck, Luca, you've never had anything up here, have you? God, you're so snug..." he praised.

I moaned in appreciation, and begin to tug at my barely recovered cock. He pulled out until he was nearly completely removed, and then slid back home. It felt so good. I felt so full, like if he were just a little bigger, my pubis would split apart. It wasn't uncomfortable though, oddly. Every time he slid in, I could feel him pushing against something that sent sparks through my body. It felt like electricity pulsing inside of me. Carson's pace picked up. I knew he was closer than ever.

"Luca, I can't hold on anymore." he warned. I tried to do what he did with me and clench my ass. I must have done it right because he immediately moaned. With one final thrust that was so hard it could have broken me apart, he grabbed my hips to steady himself and I felt his molten hot cum flood my ass. He continued to move inside me slowly. These last few impalings felt slicker and easier than the others. He eventually pulled out fully. His cum trickled out and down my leg.

Like I had done, Carson laid back on the bed, panting. He could barely open his eyes. I laid down next to him and snuggled up close. I could hear his heart beating. It was thumping hard and fast. I placed my hand over his chest and felt it throb. While Carson was recovering, I played idly with his nipples.

I suppose I should have been thinking about the ramifications of our actions and its effect on our friendship now that my mind wasn't clouded by the need to climax, but I wasn't. I was just enjoying being next to him. My mind was at ease. Maybe that's how you know someone is the one... if after mind blowing sex you feel comfortable and happy, and aren't thinking about the things you need to do next and what it might possibly mean. With every woman I had sex with, I wouldn't relax afterward. I couldn't relax during it. I didn't trust them and I didn't know what they wanted with me. With Carson it was different. I wasn't in a hurry to go on with business as usual. I wasn't worried that he wanted me out of his bed. I was happy... and I realized at that moment that any moment of happiness in my life that I could remember always had Carson in it.

"I think I'll just stay here forever." I announced to him.

"I'd like that." he said, smiling sleepily.

And I think I will.

12