SCREW The Neighbors!

Story Info
Good neighbors are hard to find these days.
1k words
3.61
113k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane's legs were squeezing tightly around my back while we were getting it on last night as we normally do almost every night. We'd been going at it for a good 15 minutes before the doorbell rang.

"Who in the hell could that be this late George?" she yelled while still hunching.

"Beats me baby but squeeze a little tighter I think I'm getting close."

We had the bed rocking and squeaking as it was getting to the good juicy stage, we both like, when Jane finally loosened her leg grip.

"Pull out George. Something could have happened to one of the children. It IS terribly late dear"

We have two grown and gone children and a lovely granddaughter going on 2. My conscious was the only factor involved in getting out of a warm bouncing bed to begin scrambling around for my pants. Jane's fresh juices were still dripping from my hard-on as I very carefully zipped up.

After storming down the stairs I jerked the front door open.

It was Jennifer!!!

Jennifer's a mid 30's gal who lives on our block. I seem to always look, when I pass her's and Frank's house, since that day last summer when I saw this buxom brunette bent over watering the flowerbed. I'd never seen any prettier asscheeks creep from a pair of scanty shorts. Her boobs were even more awesome and the way she'd displayed them was as if she'd known I was watching. We'd met but we hardly knew Jennifer and Frank other than meeting in passing though Jane had made the comment that Frank was a "hunk". Jane's 44 but looks 30 in every department and I'm almost 6 years older with more sex drive than I've ever had ... even back in the "drive in theater" days during the Wham Blam .. Thank You Maam!! revolution. Neither Jane nor I have ever strayed for sexual pleasures. We've always worked hard on keeping our sex life spicy even after 26 years. So when Jane referred to Frank as a "hunk" I felt no threat. Maybe just a tad of jealousy but I'm in really good shape for a man about to hit the big 50 mark. At least Jane's never complained.

Jennifer stood there teary eyed while stumbling with her words. She was sobbing with one apology after another until I finally began recognizing her words.

" Oh Mr. Plunkett I'd never have bothered you so late but I heard the noises upstairs so I just knew I'd found some neighbors awake. Ooooh Mr. Plunkett I'm so distressed tonight. Can I come in?"

After Jennifer indeed came in I begin noticing she'd dressed in a hurry as she sat down on the sofa. Obviously she hadn't taken time for a bra since her nipples protruded from the snug fitting white top that was grasping at her upper body. As she crossed her long shapely legs I did notice she'd taken time enough for panties. White one's. White one's showing traces of dark pubic hair as she sat with the black skirt tugging at her thighs.

"Oh Mr. Plunkett Frank has left me, and I think, for another woman. He says I'm useless in bed and I try so hard".

Before she could finish Jane came scrambling down the stairs, half dressed, and even as shocked as she was to see this sexy lady sitting on our sofa she was also relieved knowing our children and grandchild must be safe. Jane sat across my lap, feeling the boner left from our unfinished fuck, while we listened to our neighbor unwind. It seems Frank and Jennifer's sex life has come to the point that most married folks fear after a few years of marriage. Familiarity can be deadly without newborn excitement and that's why Jane and I have always strived to keep our's exciting.

After Jennifer explained how Frank stormed out last night after being denied oral sex the picture was becoming clearer to Jane and myself. We love oral sex whether it's giving or receiving but we realize it may not turn everybody's screw.

Jennifer continued " Oh God I've been to counselers and shrinks alike and they say I'm perfectly normal and a sex loving woman. How can they tell??? How can they tell without testing my abilities?? How do they know how Frank and myself fuck?? Please Mr. and Mrs. Plunkett tell me how they can tell without physically using me??? Oh God if I only had an impartial man to judge my abilities I'd know then. I'd know if it was me or just Frank needing an excuse to soak his big cock into new territory."

Jane's and my eyes met. Jane looked down seeing the traces of dark pussy hair hanging from the sides of our neighbor's tight crotched panties as Jennifer's legs were sprawled even farther apart now. The same pussy hair I'd been eyeballing from the start. Somehow I think the mentioning of Frank's big cock played a big part but Jane winked at Jennifer telling her she had things to do in the kitchen and it'd take awhile. I watched as Jane shifted her perfectly rounded ass leaving the living room.

Jennifer eased to the chair where Jane and I had sat while my lovely wife felt my hard cock still wanting her. Frank's wife begin squeezing my crotch feeling what was left from Jane and mine's unfinished fuck. While looking up, eye-ball to eye-ball, this sexy long haired brunette began unzipping my pants. My. already, hard cock sprang out still sopped with Jane's hot juices as I leaned backed feeling her soft lips circle my big throbber. Somehow I didn't really think I appealed that much to her, but I think she was wanting an opinion on her fucking ability, While Jennifer licked my balls I noticed Jane peeping out of the kitchen ... still winking.

Jennifer and I went upstairs closing the bedroom door behind us. We fucked most of last night and would probably still be fucking if Jane and Frank hadn't made the loud noises those two made fucking, on the sofa, downstairs after he'd came looking for his fuckmate.

Frank and I still trade our personal pussies, occasionally, but we all know we four have the best at home. Jane and I already knew this but we had a ball teaching Frank and Jen. We can't wait until our next cookout together. Jane's even better in bed, these days, telling me how good Frank is while listening to just how lucky he is.