Screw Your Roses, Asshole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

"Ohhhhhhhh." I couldn't help moaning as his mouth lifted from mine. "Take your shirt off." I wanted to feel his skin against mine and I watched, smiling, as he peeled his shirt off and dropped it behind him. I loved looking at his chest and arms, those muscles, they just did things to me. Rippling hot clenching inside things.

He looked at me and he smiled and then, very deliberately, watching me, he unbuckled his belt, unfastened his jeans, pushed them all the way down his legs and kicked him off. I watched, heart pounding, as he pushed his boxers down next, releasing his cock. He was naked, his cock big and hard as he slid over onto me, lay on me, kissed me and for a moment I kind of regretted that short skirt.

His cock rested hot and hard against my inner thighs, under my skirt, pressing against my panties so that I shivered beneath him as his mouth possessed mine and my hands were on his back as he moved against me and it felt so good knowing that he was naked. We'd done this a few times now, Mikhail naked and laying on me and it always had me limp and hot with excitement. Now was no different and when he kissed me, my mouth opened to him and I just sucked on his tongue coz I wanted it in my mouth. Greedy, I was greedy.

"Ooohhh." It felt even better when he moved and his cock rubbed across the front of my panties, sliding across my clitoris and I just shuddered as the pleasure of that friction rippled through me and his chest crushed down on my boobs and his mouth was on mine and we kissed. Kissed and kissed and kissed as he moved slowly against me, rubbing, brushing, sliding against me. So hot and hard. Delicious hardness right where it did unbelievably exciting things to me and I was so wet. Hot and wet and wetter with every movement, helpless as his hands found mine and held them above my head while he kissed me.

"I want you, Alex."

"Ooohhhhh." I knew he did. I mean, it was pretty obvious and I knew there was giving him a blowjob in the near future, like, real soon. But this felt so good that I didn't want to stop.

"We're heading for Seattle in July," Mikhail said, moving on me and oh fuck that felt so good.

"Uhhh?" I gasped. Seattle? What were they doing there? That was half way across the country and summer was coming and I was going to College after summer. I'd been looking forward to summer with him. What about us? Him and me? I loved Mikhail. I loved him.

"Huhooohhhh." Oh god, yes, Mikhail. Do that. Oh god yes. Yes! Oh yes.

"Seattle," Mikhail breathed, rubbing his cock against me and oh Jesus Jesus Jesus that was unbearably good. "Me and the band. Todd's been over there visiting family, he got us a steady gig lined up in a club there, along with a couple bars to play in. We figure we can get a good start in on the Seattle club circuit."

I froze. My heart did a little stutter. Mikhail? Seattle? "You're moving there? What about College?" I gasped and Jesus, I was trying to do serious here and he was moving against me and it was so distracting.

He was half way through College, I'd been planning to go to the same College, local, so we could stay together. If he left, what was going to happen to us? I already knew the answer to that one.

We'd be over.

"Ohhhhhh." Good. That was good and he was just moving and moving and moving on me. I didn't want us over. I didn't. I loved Mikhail.

My mouth said it with no direct engagement of my brain. "I want to come with you."

"I don't think your parents'd go for that at all, Alex."

Well, no, they wouldn't but I loved Mikhail. "Mikhail," I moaned, "I love you .... I love you .... Take me with you ... please, I love you." He felt so good against me.

"God, Alex, I want you .... You know how much I want you ...."

"Mikhail .... You can't go without me.... You can't ...."

"Alex ... Alex..." He slid off me, breathing hard. "You're my girlfriend, Alex, but you know, your parents, and you and me, it's not like we're..." He didn't say it but he looked at me and I knew and I was just on fire and desperate.

I couldn't bear to lose him, not Mikhail. I loved him so much and my hand found his cock, clasped him, stroked him slowly. "I want to go with you, Mikhail."

I looked at him and I unclipped and unzipped my skirt and pushed it down and tonight I was wearing my cutest little black bikini panties and Mikhail's eyes looked at them and I knew exactly what he wanted. Half turned towards him, I pushed his shoulder back and he knew what I wanted and he moved, lay on his back, his cock sticking up, rigid, steely-hard and I smiled down at him as my hand clasped him, enjoying the feel of him under my fingers, stroking him slowly, heart pounding. Excitement. Excitement mixed with that horrible fear of losing him and I was breathing hard as my hand worked up and down, up and down on him and I knew what he wanted but would he give me what I wanted.

Would he take me with him?

"I love you Mikhail," I kind of half gasped. "You can't go without me ... you can't." I lowered my head, slowly, kissed the tip of his cock, licked it, looking up at him. Jesus, I couldn't lose him. I'd die without him and I loved him so much. "Take me with you, Mikhail, you can do anything you want if you take me with you." I opened wide and took him into my mouth, licking his cockhead, sucking on him, teasing him. Knowing exactly what I was doing to him and one of his hands stroked my head as his hips jerked.

Lifted my head, my lips sliding off him, looking up at him, licking my lips as my hand stroked him again and he was wet with my saliva now and I licked my lips, tasting him. "I want to come with you, Mikhail."

"Anything I want?" he breathed, looking at me and yeah, I knew what he wanted and my heart pounded. Fluttered. Raced.

"I want to come with you, Mikhail." I could barely breathe. "I love you."

"Okay, okay, you can come to Seattle with me, just, you gotta persuade your parents, okay, I can't do that for you. They're gonna want to kill me anyhow once you tell them."

"I can? You're gonna take me? .... You are? ... Mikhail, I love you ... I love you." I just knelt there, squealing, holding his cock in my hand.

"Jeez Alex, I want you girl, you know that ....I want you with me," and he eased me down beside him and his hand was brushing my panties down to mid-thigh and I didn't do anything to stop him. My heart jumped. Jumped. Leapt. Pounded as his hand eased my panties down to my knees and it was the first time ever. He'd touched me, but always I'd kept my panties on and now he was lifting my knee and my panties were hanging of one ankle and he was easing my knee sideways, exposing and I was so wet and if he touched me I was going to squeal with excitement.

"Nnnggghhhhh." He touched me and I did squeal. My legs just kind of fell apart as his finger slid into me and his hand cupped my sex and my back was arching and Jesus oh Jesus Jesus Jesus I was naked and his finger was in and my hand was still clasping his cock except I wasn't stroking him, I was holding him and I wasn't thinking anything except I had to go with him. I had too. I couldn't lose him, not Mikhail.

"I love you, Mikhail .... Don't leave me behind ... please..." I gasped while his finger did things inside me that had me quivering.

He smiled down at me, easing himself closer. "You really want to come with me, Alex?"

"Yes," I gasped, "oh yes, I want to come with you."

"You'll be living with me, then," he said, very softly, his eyes looking into mine, so intent, so serious and my heart jumped. My sex kind of danced on his finger. Living with him? That meant we'd be together all the time. That meant...

"You're gonna sleep with me if you come with me, Alex," Mikhail said. "None of this cock teasing anymore."

"I can come with you?" Yes, yes, I wouldn't be losing Mikhail and my heart just jumped as I looked up into his eyes and oh god, he was going to take me with him, we were going to live together and didn't that mean he loved me, even if he hadn't said so?

"Yeah, you can come with me, Alex, but you're the one that's gotta talk to your parents. You know they don't like me that much."

I knew. They didn't. But they also felt safer when he was with me coz they knew when we played those gigs he was there with me and everything. Maybe I'd go to College in Seattle. They must have a college there. Seattle was some kind of lowlife city, I knew that, lots of liberals and stuff but hey, musical nirvana. I'd probably like it there.

"So you made up your mind, Alex?" Mikhail's lips brushed mine and I shivered. "You wanna come with me?"

I couldn't lose Mikhail. I couldn't, my heart, it'd shatter and I wanted him. I did. "Yeah, yeah, I want to come with you, Mikhail, I love you ... I love you."

His nose brushed mine, his eyes looked down into mine, his lips brushed mine and he was moving, lifting himself, sliding up and over me except this time his knee slid between my legs, nudging mine further apart and his other knee followed and he was over me, kneeling between my legs and his cock was in my hand and his finger was stroking my channel inside, slowly, very slowly and gently and it was just so exquisitely exciting.

"Ohhhhhh." His chest brushed my boobs, his legs pushed against my inner thighs and I knew what he wanted and I still wasn't sure.

"You come with me, you're living with me, Alex. No more cock-teasing, okay?" He kissed me then, a long slow gentle kiss, his tongue sliding into my mouth and I welcomed that kiss. Welcomed letting myself go and not thinking, just kissing and slowly stroking his cock where it almost touched me.

"You know what I want, Alex." His mouth lifted from mine, his voice was a whisper. He kissed me again and my heart, it was thumping. "Move your knees back for me."

I knew what he wanted and I did what he asked, I drew my knees back and I wasn't a cock tease. I wasn't and all I wanted was for him to say he loved me but I didn't say that and it kind of hurt that he thought I was a cock tease.

"I love you, Mikhail."

"Further."

Further, until my knees brushed Mikhail's ribs while my feet touched his hips and my heart pounded furiously as it dawned on me that this was it, I was going to have to decide and I was wide open and exposed to him and my sex was so hot and wet and I was just melting on his finger where he was touching me.

"You're so fucking wet, Alex."

"I love you ... I love you." My hand stroked him slowly and he was so big, so hard and I was scared. Scared and frightened and I loved him and I had to keep him, I just had to. How could I live without him? "I love you, Mikhail, I want to come with you."

"Guess that's a yes then," and his finger eased out of me and his hand closed on mine where I stroked him, peeled my fingers off and his cockhead nudged my sex where I was suddenly exposed to him.

"Mikhail," I gasped, parting for his cockhead and I was so wet. So wet and hot and slippery as his cockhead eased inwards, sliding against my labia, finding my entrance and he was pushing against me. My hands kind of clung to him and I looked up at him and I knew what was going to happen.

"I love you ... I love you ...." I wanted him, I wanted to be with him, I wanted to be his and I wanted to much for him to be mine, for him to say he loved me and that was all I wanted. "I want to go with you."

"No more cock-teasing, Alex," he said, and he moved, pushed, pushed against me. Pushed into me.

"Ohhh." God, that was so strange, like his finger except so much bigger, stretching me around him as his cockhead pushed through my entrance and he felt so big and he was going to do it to me. He was doing it to me and he didn't stop.

"Ohhhh." His cock was moving inside me and I could feel his cockhead, easing back, pushing in and he was huge inside me and I could feel his shaft where he entered me, moving against me where I was so sensitive and I was so wet and slippery on him and so wide open for him.

"Good huh?" he smiled.

"Owwwwww." I didn't, squealing, my back arching, knees suddenly clamping down on his ribs and something inside me tore and it fucking hurt and Jesus, I guess that was it and I wasn't a virgin anymore and he just smiled and kept moving inside me and fuck he was so big in me and I could feel him stretching me, feel him moving, sliding, pushing deeper, pushing up inside me, his cock sliding in and out and he wasn't being slow and gentle with me.

"Oh fuck, Alex, your cunt feels so fuckin' good," Mikhail grunted, moving, thrusting, in and out, easing back, pushing in and he was stretching me inside, his cock so big and thick inside my sex and I could feel every bit of him inside me.

"Owwww .... Owwww ... owwwww." No, it didn't feel good. It hurt. It fucking hurt and he was deeper and deeper inside me with every movement and he was pushing in and I was stretching around him inside, and I could feel his cock so far up inside me and Jesus Jesus Jesus my head was arching back, my back was arching and it hurt it hurt it hurt stop stop stop for god's sake stop and my mouth was wide open, my eyes wide open and oh Jesus.

"Uhhhh ... hhuuuhhh ... uuuhhh .... Huhhhhh." Jesus, Jesus, so big inside me. Oh fuck fuck fuck.

"Fuck that feels good, Alex ...." Moving in me, heavy on me, his legs pushing against mine, holding me open as his cock moved inside me.

"Nnnhhhhh .... Nnnuuggggghhhh." Oh Christ, oh fuck. His cock was so big and it hurt.

"Oh yeah .... Fuck yeah ... you like that don't you, Alex ... no more cock-teasing now, huh ... oh yeah, so fucking tight ..., that hot little cunt feels so fucking good ..."

"Mikhail .... Uhhhh .... Uuuhhh ... "

"Take that, Alex .... Take my cock ... take it all, babe ...."

"Nnnnnuuhhhhhh." He pressed up against me, held himself still there and I knew I was taking it all. All of him inside me and Jesus, I could feel him. All of him. Huge and it didn't hurt now. "All the way..." I gasped, "I can feel you all the way inside me."

"Yeah, babe, that's good." Mikhail kissed me and he didn't move, he just stayed there, inside me, still, his cock so huge and he was stretching me inside, I could feel that and it was like his cock was up under my heart or something. "That's so fucking good, Alex."

"Mikhail, I love you ... I love you ... I'm yours ... I'm all yours." I did love him, I loved him so much and I knew I was his. He'd made me his and we were making love and I loved him so much and he was taking me with him to Seattle and I was scared and I was happy and I loved him. We were making love, I'd done it at last, I wasn't a virgin any more, I'd taken that irrevocable step and his weight on me, his body on mine, in mine, inside me, his face looking down at me, smiling, enjoying me, enjoying making love to me, it was all so good now.

"You're all fucking mine now, Alex." He kissed me. Kissed me gently, kissed me thoroughly, kissed me hard unto I moaned into his mouth and his mouth lifted from mine.

"You okay?" He looked down at me and he wasn't moving inside me but his cock was there, in me, huge, hard, stretching me everywhere and it was so strange, not me but inside me he made me feel so complete, as if a part of me that was missing had been restored.

"Uugghhh," I gasped, shivering, and my sex just kind of spasmed on him, clutched at him and I could feel all of him inside me and it was so weird but it was kind of okay now. Strange. Unfamiliar. Exciting. Good. "I'm okay ... don't stop."

"Alex." He smiled down at me, his lips brushed mine, his hands moved, finding mine, taking them, holding them above my head. "Jesus, Alex, you're so fucking hot."

"Uuuhhhhhh." He moved inside me, his cock moved in me, a hugely thick slippery easing back, easing back and back and back, sliding out until only his cockhead was left in me and I could feel it, feel that slight pull where my entrance encircled his shaft and his cockhead was so big and that slide out had me shivering with that delicious friction.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnuuughhhh." A long thick slide back up inside me, his cockhead pressing my channel walls outwards, stretching me, his cockshaft so thick, slippery friction inside me where I clasped him, slippery friction through my entrance as he slid into me and my back arched, eyes wide, mouth wide open as he surged up inside me, on and on and on and oh fuck he was so big and so long and that sliding thrust went on and on and on and then he was all in me, one hand sliding under my butt, splayed fingers holding me, his weight heavy on me as he pushed up against me where we joined.

"Oh fuck yeah, Alex, that feels so fucking good."

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnuuughhhh." He did it to me again and I shuddered beneath him as I took it all.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnuuughhhh." And again. All of it. So big.

"Take my cock, baby."

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnuuughhhh." Oh fuck fuck fuck he was so big in me.

"Oh yeah, no more cock-teasing now, huh, Alex."

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnuuughhhh." Jesus Jesus Jesus so this was what making love was like?

"Going to fuck you good now, Alex, give that tight little cunt of yours what it needs."

"Mikhailuuughhhhhhhhhhh." He gave it to me. Harder. Faster. "Uuuggghhhh ..... uughhhhhh .... Ugghhhhh ..... ughhhhh..." Harder and faster, his cock thrusting up inside me and his hand under my butt lifted me, held me as his cock surged up inside me, fast sliding thrusts all the way into me that only ended when he slapped up hard against me where we met at our joining and each slapping contact sent a rippling shudder through me.

My hands clutched at his back, clawed at his shoulders, clinging to him, the muscles beneath my fingers moving as he worked himself busily inside me. My knees clutched at his ribs, my heels bounced off his hips with every thrust, now dancing in the air, then beating wild little tattoo's against his hips as he thrust himself into me harder and harder, thick and hard.

"Oh fuck yeah," he grunted, and his weight was heavy on me, his body pinning me down and driving into mee, my small breasts crushed against his chest, his body hard and demanding as he had me. I moaned and sobbed and gasped and cried out again and again as he moved in that steady in and out rhythm, working himself solidly all the way into me with every thrust.

"Mikhail," I sobbed as the car rocked beneath us. "Mikhail ... I love you... I love you."

"Fuck ... fuck ... fuck," Mikhail grunted.

"You're fucking mine, Alex," he growled, his face looking down at mine as he pumped himself into me. "No more fucking cock-teasing now," he added, starting to fuck into me with harder, faster strokes. The car creaked and groaned as he took me. Helpless, my hands pinned by one of his, his pother hand under my butt, my feet kicked towards the roof as his cock used my sex, sliding in and out of me, the wet noises of our joining, my moans and cries and sobs of excitement filling the car as his body slapped hard against mine.

"Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck, Alex, you're so fucking tight... I love ..."

For a moment I thought he was going to say he loved me and elation filled me. Elation and excitement and I was so excited already and his cock just hammered into me relentlessly and I loved him and it what he was doing was so good. So good.

"I fucking love..."

Yes yes yes, and my back arched, my head arched back and he loved me, he did, he was saying it and his cock was moving into me and I just melted on him, melted around him and my climax swept me up in this impossible wave of pleasure, pushing my body up at his, my voice a sudden wail as my mind went blank, blank of everything except that golden wave of pleasure as my sex twitched and convulsed and spasmed tightly on Mikhail's cock and I'd never experienced anything like this. Never.

"Uugghhhh." Mikhail grunted and he tensed on me as he worked himself into me and my sex danced on his cock and his hand released mine, slid under my shoulders while the other held my butt as he rode me through my climax. I clung to the back of the seat behind me with my hands, surrendering myself to him as his pace quickened and even in the midst of my climax I wanted to look at him and my eyes opened wide and I tried to focus as I looked up at his face.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers