Screw Your Roses, Asshole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

"Alex ... Alex, I fucking love..." he continued, his hips rocking forward, his cock pounding into me as I lay beneath him, my sex slippery tight on him as he made love to me and sweat beaded across his forehead, his cock taking me deep with every thrust and I'd never imagined making love could be this good, this exciting and I kind of knew he was close.

"Ohhhhh ... ohhhhh ... ohhhhh." My own sobbing moans counterpointed Mikhail's deep grunts and the fast-paced slapping of his body against mine as he plunged his cock into me and he was closer.

"I fucking love..." he grunted and I almost climaxed again, arching up beneath him, my heels kicking at the roof and oh Jesus Jesus Jesus yes yes yes do it to me do it to me say it say it say it.

"I fucking love fucking your tight little cunt," he grunted.

"Ooohhhhh .... Ohhhhhhhhh ... I love you ... I love you, Mikhail." As soon as he said "love," my second climax washed through me, sweeping me up in that golden haze once more and the rest of his words filtered through that haze of pleasure but I didn't care coz it was so good.

"Oh fuck, Alex, here it comes .... Here it comes."

His words echoed inside me and that, combined with his cock sheathing itself so deeply inside me and knowing he was going to finish started me on yet another climax as that second subsided.

"Ohhhhh do it do it do it," I moaned, helpless as he hammered his cock into me half a dozen more times, and I was arching and shuddering beneath Mikhail as those hot waves of pleasure washed through me, filling me, overwhelming me. In the midst of my orgasm, I wanted Mikhail to satisfy himself in me too and I didn't care that he wasn't using any protection or anything and I wanted him to enjoy me. I wanted to satisfy him.

"Inside me .... finish in me ... Mikhail ... I love you, Mikhail ..."

"Fuck ... fuck ... here it comes ... here it comes." Mikhail grunted as he rammed himself into me hard, holding himself high inside me, his body juddering against mine. Deep inside me and I could feel the tip of his cock pushing against something while the walls of my sex squeezed his cock. Even in the midst of my own orgasm, I could feel his shaft throbbing and pulsing as he spurted deep inside, his body holding himself hard against me as his hot semen flooded into me.

His cock throbbed as spurt after spurt pumping into me, Mikhail groaning his pleasure. Beneath him I bucked wildly in a last wave of golden pleasure and then, my mind blanked. I lay limp, limp and drained and glowing as he finished in me. When I could see again, I was still beneath him, half-crushed and gasping for air as his weight pinned me to the floor of my old wagon. His weight made it impossible for me to move, pinned and impaled beneath him.

I was soaked in sweat and his cock was still firmly buried in me. His breath gusted against my ear where his head rested in a curtain of my hair. His skin was sheened with sweat as well so it wasn't just me. I felt like a pile-driver had been hammering into me between my legs, the aching there left me wondering if I'd be able to walk and I'd definitely done it. All I could think right then was that if my Mom found out, she wouldn't be happy with me.

But I felt good. I loved Mikhail and he was taking me to Seattle with him and I felt better than good, I glowed. I closed my eyes and concentrated on feeling him in me and on me, my hands resting on his ribs, my heels resting lightly on his hips, my sex still twitching occasionally on him as I lay there under him, elated, glowing, cradling his weight on me. Feeling him inside me, on me, his breathing slowing but still heavy in my ear.

We were going to Seattle together and we were going to live together and I'd given him my first time, given him my virginity and that was so special and I loved him and he must love me, because even though he hadn't said it, why would he ask me to come with him and live with him if he didn't love me. I was sure he loved me as much as I loved him but I did wish he'd actually said it.

I'd made love with him and I was leaving home and going to Seattle with him and we'd be together and everything was different now. Somehow I felt older, more mature, there was a new weight on my shoulders that hadn't been there before. This wasn't going to be easy, I knew. Like, I was going to have to go to the Clinic tomorrow as well. Then tell Mom and Dad I'd changed my plans and I wasn't going to College and that I was leaving home. Going away.

Seattle.

With Mikhail.

This wasn't going to be easy.

Mikhail stirred, lifted his head. "You okay, Alex?"

I smiled up at him, kind of uncertain and worried now. "I'm okay."

I didn't want to let him go. I didn't want him to move. I wanted him on me. I wanted to keep feeling him inside me. I didn't want to think about all of this and I kind of wished he was staying. I wished he'd said he loved me.

"I love you, Mikhail," I whispered. I so wanted him to tell me he loved me.

"We better get you home," he said, easing out of me.

I felt so empty. Not just empty, there was a rush of wetness and I could feel stuff oozing out and oh my god. "Can you pass me the tissues, Mikhail."

He grinned and he did. "Here you go." Then he picked up my panties and wiped his cock on them.

"Mikhail!"

He laughed. "Hey, I want them as a souvenir, Alex. I love fucking virgin's, nothing like it." He looked at my panties, reached over and wiped my sex. Grinned at my squeal. "Alex's cherry."

"No way," I squealed, but he put them in his pocket and he wouldn't give them back to me and I ended up kind of leaving a huge wet patch on the driver's seat coz I got to drive him home and drop him off.

Thank god Mom and Dad were in bed when I got home coz his stuff was still seeping out when I kind of closed the front door as quietly as I could and bolted upstairs to my bedroom. It's kind of disconcerting driving with no panties and your boyfriend's stuff making a big wet patch underneath you on the seat. After I had that shower and went to bed I kind of cried. But in the end of stopped. I was going to Seattle with Mikhail and we were going to live together, and he'd want to make love to me every night and we'd be together and that was what was important coz I knew what was important was that I loved Mikhail.

* * *

Things between Mikhail and I were different after that. I kind of found out how different the next day when Mikhail came round for dinner after his Sunday afternoon band practice session. I'd been to the Clinic in the morning and gotten those morning after pill things and got myself on birth control, so I wasn't totally stressed about that or anything.

I'd been totally stressing all day over how to tell my Mom and Dad about me and Mikhail and Seattle though. Summer was only a few weeks away. High School would be over, it'd be the end of June and Mikhail'd already told me they were going right at the start of July and that didn't leave me much time and why did Mikhail have to go? Leaving home, that was scary and I didn't want to, but there was no way I was letting Mikhail go without me. Not now.

Mikhail came round and had dinner with us like he quite often did and my parents were kind of polite to him the way they usually were and after dinner we went down to the basement to "watch a movie" the way we usually did and I just kind of sat on Mikhail's knee and rested my head on his shoulder and I needed to talk to him about all this coz it was all kind of overwhelming.

"Mikhail, about Seattle..."

"Yeah, Alex, it's great you're coming with me." He grinned, brushing my t-shirt all the way up to my armpits, flicking my bra undone and cupping one of my boobs in his hand. All in about one second and shit, that wasn't what I wanted. "I'm looking forward to us being together all the time coz then you know what we can be doing?"

He eased me onto my back on the old couch, moving with me and unfastening his jeans, unzipping them, pushing his jeans and his boxers all the way down and just kicking them off. "Coz then I can fuck you anytime, Alex."

"Mikhail," I kind of hissed as he ruffled my skirt up to my waist and yeah, I was wearing little red lace bikini panties coz I'd sort of expected we'd be making out eventually. Just not, like, sixty seconds after we came downstairs. "We can't, not with my parents upstairs," but he was already pulling my panties down, halfway to my knees and I kind of tried to hold into them but he just pulled them all the way down and half sat up and took them off me and his cock was big and hard and I kind of looked at him and I knew what he wanted to do.

Me.

"Your parents never come downstairs when we're down here," he said, totally confident as he took one of my hands and curled my fingers round his cock and it felt so exciting and I was kind of wet already and thinking about what we'd done last night and how good it'd been after it didn't hurt anymore. "Don't worry about it, Alex. We'll hear them if they do."

He was right. The door at the top of the stairs to the basement squeaked really badly and the rec room was right down the far end so if one of my parents came down the stairs there was plenty of time, not that my parents every came down the stairs when we were down here together. I had no idea what they thought we did down here but they were kind of considerate like that.

Right now, I'd rather they hadn't been coz Mikhail was kind of taking it for granted that we wouldn't be disturbed and he was right and I knew that and when he kind of teased my sex with his finger and found me so wet and hot he just kind of grinned at me.

"You like that, huh, Alex?" His finger teased me, touching me so gently where I was wet and so much wetter as soon as he touched me. Wet, and when his thumb kind of feathered over my clitoris my hips sort of jerked up and God, it was so exciting.

"Oh yeah, you do don't you," he smiled and then he leaned down and sucked on my nipple while his finger and thumb brushed me. His tongue swirled, he licked, ripples of pleasure washed through me from his mouth and his fingers where they both touched me and my legs, they just kind of fell apart as one fingertip probed gently into me.

"Mikhail," I breathed, one hand ruffling his hair, the other slowly stroking his cock. "Oh Mikhail, I love you so much."

"Mmmmmm," he said around my boob and now he was trying to suck all of it into his mouth and I was arching my back and pushing my boob up at him and doing my best to help him.

"Oooohhhhhhh." His finger was inside me and okay, I was a little bit sore from last night but it was so exciting when he touched me like that.

"You liked last night, huh, Alex?" he said, his mouth lifting from me.

"Yeah," I breathed, looking at him and just melting on his finger and my sex was so wet, his finger moved and we both listened to those wet noises. "Yeah, I did and I love you, Mikhail."

"I liked last night too, Alex," he said, very softly, sliding up and over me, between my legs and this time I knew what to do and I drew my knees back and kind of made it easy for him as he moved over me. "I liked it a lot."

He moved, pushing his cock at my hand. "You know where it goes, Alex."

I did and I looked up at him and my hand guided his cock to where I was so wet and ready and as he eased his finger out, I guided his cock to my entrance and he pushed against me.

"Uhhhhh." I stretched for him where he pushed against me, moving through my fingers and I opened for him. Slippery hot opening as he pushed.

"Uhhhhh." Pushed through, he was inside me and he paused there. It so was new, so unfamiliar and he was so big in me and my back just kind of arched up and my hand let go of his cock and I clutched at his back with both hands, eyes so wide as I looked up at him.

"Good girl," he said. "I know you like this." He grinned and he pushed and his cock just slid up inside me without stopping until all of him was in me and he was pressed up against me and he was stretching me inside, all the way and I could feel him sliding up inside me and I loved it.

"Nnnnngggguughhhhh." I kind of half-whined, half-groaned as he took me and then he was all inside me and I was just gasping, shallow gasps as I tried to get used to him inside me and it was so strange to feel his weight on me and his cock inside me, stuffing me full and I loved him and I was trying to say that but my mouth was just kind of making these weird moaning sounds.

"Oh yeah, you do like this don't you Alex," he grinned and he started moving inside me, slow in and out slides and I was going out of my mind with how good it was and those sensations just rippled through me with every movement.

"Ohhh ... uhhh ... ohhh ... uhhh ... ohhh ..." Every movement send a new wash of sensation rippling through me from my toes to the top of my head and those sounds I was making, they just came out from inside me as he moved in me.

"Oh fuck yeah, Alex, no more cock-teasing now huh?" Mikhail was smiling down at me. "You like me fucking you don't you?"

"I love you ...uhhhh ... I love you ... uuhhh," I gasped as his cock sheathed itself all the way up inside me and oh Jesus I did. Yes I did. I loved him fucking me.

"You want me to fuck your little cunt, harder now, huh, Alex?" Jesus, yes. Please please please, fuck me harder. Oh god yes.

"Yes," I kind of moaned, drawing my knees as far back as I could, my heels riding the small of his back. "Oh god, yes ... yes, Mikhail ... oh yes ... harder ... I love you ... fuck me ... I love you."

I did, I loved him. I loved him fucking me too and I clung to him as his cock moved inside me steadily and it was just unbearably good and I wanted it wanted it wanted it.

"Your cunt's so fucking tight, Alex." He smiled, he kissed me as he fucked me and I took his tongue in my mouth the same way I was taking his cock in my sex.

Eagerly. Willingly. Excitedly.

My sex was making those wet wet noises now as he fucked me and it was so good as he moved inside me, as his cock filled me, exquisite friction where my channel walls clasped him, where his cockshaft slid through my entrance where I gripped him even more tightly and I was being fucked and I knew it.

"Fucking virgins," Mikhail breathed, his eyes looking down into mine. "I love popping virgins."

"Uhhh," I gasped, "you love ... you love me?"

"Oh yeah, Alex, I fucking love fucking you. I'm gonna fuck you harder now."

"Yes," I moaned, wanting to give him everything he wanted. "Fuck me harder ... fuck me harder." Tell me you love me, please Mikhail. Say you love me.

"I fucking love fucking your tight little cherry cunt hard, Alex," Mikhail groaned. "Fucking hard."

And he was, he was fucking me harder and faster, his cock pistoning into me and I knew I was tight for him, his cock was stretching me with every thrust and his hands kind of took mine and pinned them to the couch above my head and he was ramming his cock into me. Ramming hard.

"Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ..." Mikhail grunted and he did. He fucked me.

"Uhhh ... uhhhh ....uhhhh." Fucked me hard and he was pounding his cock into me. Wet noises. His body slapping against me where we joined, slapping against me with every ramrodding thrust of his cock into me. My breath huffing out with every thrust as he pounded me down into the couch and I clung to him, looking up into his eyes as he had me and it didn't really feel like making love but it did feel good. Really really good and his cock went so deep in me. Deep and thick and so hard and I was his. I was Mikhail's.

"Oh yeah, you like me fucking you don't you, Alex?"

"Yes ... uhhh ... yes ... I do ... I do ..."

"Say it for me, Alex."

"Uhhh." Oh Jesus, so far up inside me.

"Say it for me."

"Uhhhh." Ramming his cock into me.

"Tell me you love me fucking you."

"Uhhh ... I love you, Mikhail ... uuhhhh ....I love you." Again and again, hard.

"Fuck ... your cunt's so fucking tight."

"Ohhhh ...ohhhhh." Yes, yes, his cock was so big and thick inside, stuffing me full.

"Oh fuck you love that huh? ... Don't you, huh? ... You love me fucking you?"

"Ohhhh .... Ohhhhh yes ... I do ... I love you ... I love you ... fucking me ... I love you fucking me." That was what he wanted me to say and I said it and I did, I loved him fucking me but I loved him too. I loved him so much.

"Fuck me hard, Mikhail." I'd say whatever he wanted me to say and my hands clutched at his where he pinned them above my head and he did, he fucked me hard and I just looked up at him and watched his face as he fucked me, my body jolting and shuddering as he had me. As he slammed his cock into me.

"Uhhh ... uhhh ... uhhh." Fucked me so hard and he really was pounding me down into the couch now and I wasn't thinking anymore. All I was doing was experiencing and every part of my body was alive and rippling with sensations. His cock drove into me again and again and again and it was all about his body riding mine, his weight on me, his cock inside me, moving, sliding, stretching, thrusting, sheathing himself fully inside me, sliding back, thrusting in. Again and again.

"Oh fuck yeah, Alex. I'm gonna fuck you hard ... fuck that tight little cunt ... fuck fuck fuck you."

He did and I took it. I lay beneath him and he was so excited and I loved it that he was. Loved it that I excited him so much and I could tell he was closer and closer.

"I love you," I kind of huffed and he was just doing it to me so hard. "Fuck me .... Fuck me, Mikhail ... I love you fucking me." And I did. I did, I loved what he was doing to me. Loved that look on his face. Loved that urgency and that excitement he was feeling as he made love to me.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, stiffening, tensing and his thrusts were so short and fast and I knew he was close even though we'd only done this once before. I just knew.

"Fuck fuck fuck," he groaned and his cock throbbed inside me. Throbbed, pulsed, spurted his cum.

"Ohhhhhh." Hot jetting spurts deep inside me and I loved it. Loved what he was doing inside me, taking his pleasure with me. Satisfying himself and those spurts flooded me and they went on and on as he tensed on me, in me and I arched my back and kind of squeezed him with my sex and that was so good that I climaxed.

My sex danced on him, that golden pleasure washed through me, filled and as his spasms died away my body just shook and trembled beneath him before I went totally limp.

I just kind of lay there underneath him and he was so heavy and he was still inside me and I loved that. Loved it that we were together and his weight on me and him inside me was so intimate, it made him so much a part of me and his heart pounded against mine and I looked up at the ceiling and I smiled, stroking his hair with one hand, feeling his cock in me and knowing he'd finished inside me.

"Mikhail, I love you," I whispered. "I love you so much." He was part of me and he was inside me and he'd finished inside me and I loved that I could give him that pleasure and that satisfaction and that I made him so excited and that he enjoyed making love with me so much.

"Mmmmm, Alex," he breathed in my ear before he lifted his head to look down at me. He smiled, he kissed me and his kiss was so gentle. So tender. So loving. "I love fucking you, that was fucking good." He kissed me again. "We got lots of time. How 'bout you suck me hard and we do it again before I leave."

"Uhhh...." But he was already easing out of me and sitting back with a big grin as he patted my hip. "Come on round here, Alex, you know what to do."

"Uhhh..." I did. I mean, I'd given Mikhail a lot of blowjobs and quite a few of them had been right here with him sitting right where he was and before I knew it I was kneeling right where I usually knelt and he was wiping his cock on my panties and I kind of leaned forwards and took his cock in my hand and started licking and sucking him.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers