Screwball Love: A Virgin...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate looked at me with a competitive zeal in her eyes. As an athlete, I knew that look. "She rode me almost as good as you do," I added. "Or maybe better."

"Oh, you bastard," Kate exclaimed. "I'm going to make you eat those words."

She pushed me down on the couch, straddled me head, and gave me nothing but pussy, smearing her cunt into my face. She let me up for some air. I caught my breath. We had never fucked in the living room before.

I had to take her in her bed....in our old bed.

"We're going into the bedroom," I told her.

"Why?"

"I'm sentimental."

"Oh, no, Jim. Don't get your hopes up. This is it. This is a one time deal."

"Ok, then," I said, trying to hide my disappointment. "Get in your bed and spread open. I'm going to make it good."

I had never felt such a primal need to take a woman. She started walking to the bedroom. My eyes followed her ass as if she was showing it off like a baboon in heat. I stopped off in the kitchen for a drink of water. Not just my cock, but my whole body seemed charged up, pulsing. I came into the bedroom. The lights were out. She was lying back on the bed, covers and sheet pulled down, her legs open, waiting for me, following my every move with her eyes. I knew where she kept her stuff. I found candles in the top drawer of her bureau and lit them. I found one of our old tubes of lubricant and slicked up my cock with it, taking my time, as my eyes tried to record into long term memory this sight of her nude. She appeared so softened and wanton, sprawled out, long hair mussed up and balled up in back, with even her pussy fur looking messed up, in need of a brush and comb, her legs spread a bit, wanting more. I never felt more like a man in my life.

I grabbed hold of each of her ankles. I lifted her legs high and spread them wide apart. Holding open her legs in this V shape and staring down at the V shape of her vagina made me feel so cockstrong. She had been fucked by another man, but now her pussy was reconquered territory, and I was ready to plant my flag. This rising up of my male rooster ego almost embarrassed me. I thought I should be more romantic. The look in Kate's eyes persuaded me differently. The way she gazed at me--the way she was offering herself to me--made me wonder if I could make her come with my stare. I let my cock graze against her loin. She quivered at the touch. As I trailed my cock down her loin, she shut her eyes, then covered up her face in her hands.

I rested my cock on her pussy, like a priest placing the wafer of communion on an extended tongue. She arched back, a rainbow before me. I began teasing her with the tip of my cock, letting it explore up and down her slit area as if it was lost or confused and did not know where to go. I nudged it along her slit a bit and let it snuggle up against her clit. I bounced the head of my cock up and down against her pussy, an x-rated game of pitty-pat. I contemplated penetrating her slightly, a half inch, and then plunging deep inside, up to the hilt. Instead, I just pulled her hips to the edge of the bed, got down on my knees and began taking her with a slow tongue, my hands reaching up and squeezing her nipples at the same time, making her restless for more pleasure.

Under my tongue, Kate started squirming, writhing, moaning. I buried my face in her cunt. I couldn't see her face. I didn't need to look. I didn't want to look. I just wanted my own face full of her surrendered, moist cunt. She began thrusting her clit up into my tongue, begging me to me more direct. Kate loved coming by oscillating her cunt in quick motions as I held my tongue still, and I felt her on the verge of doing so. She wanted fortissimo. But I gave her pianissimo, slowing my tongue's movements almost to a standstill, suspending her on the edge, not allowing her to jump off and soar....until she had climbed higher up. I placed a hand against her waist to keep it still, and I entered her with one finger, then two, slowly stroking high up against her inside wall, stimulating her spongy g-spot. My fingers went deep into her and came back gently, curling back against her spongy area in the "come hither" motion. My fingers kept diving down into her, fathoming her fully, spelunking and exploring, and then I entered her with four fingers and moved them freely back and forth, like pushing the extra cushions and pillows on a bed out of the way, making room for a man inside of her.

I had Kate in the palm of my hand, undulating around my middle two fingers. I then went back to just one finger, the longest, and caressed the little cumulus cloud of her spongy g-spot like a rain god wanting to create a thunderstorm. Her cunt responded to it like an orchestra to a conductor's baton. The strings were giving way to the percussion instruments. She was ready to crescendo, her clit to sing its aria, but I had to take her with thick cock, not a thin finger. I flipped her over onto all fours. I pulled her ass closer to me and split open her cheeks. I grabbed each side of her ass, holding her firm, and then entered her with one slow, sure move, molding my hips into the dough of her ass. She gasped and let out a whimper that escalated into a whiskey throated moan. She was ready to come, but I wasn't, and I wanted her to wait. Instead of picking up the pace, I slowed it down, and I began fucking her in small increments, first drawing my cock almost all the way out and then penetrating her slowly, like honey sliding off a spoon and flowing into hot tea, making sure she appreciated my thickness. I then picked up the tempo with a rhythmic, steady in and out until she was back scaling up the octaves of orgasm, my hands grabbing onto whatever soft flesh I could find so I could pull her into me more tightly on each forward thrust.

Near the peak of her scale, I thrust hard into her, picking up both ankles, tilting her forward, fucking her strong, taking her deep, feeling her toes wiggle in my hands. I let go of her feet and drove her off all fours, until she was lying flat on her face, with her ass propped up just a bit, and then, sprawled over her, I fucked her as if I was trying to drive her through the mattress. I started coming but did not stop to enjoy it. I just kept fucking her like crazy until she burst into a long, agonizing, ecstatic cry...the cresting and crashing waves of her orgasm overwhelming mine, tossing my cock about like an upended surfer. Spread over her, skin everywhere against skin, I could feel the orgasmic waves ripple and undulate up through her body, and I tightened my grip on her, wanting her to feel my strength as a man as I tried to feel all of her strength as a woman, my body her shock absorber, a ground for her electric charge, her source of comfort and joy.

She moved almost imperceptively to get closer to me. It felt so natural. In quiet, on top of her, we kissed and kissed. The first words I spoke to her were simple, "I still love you." Several months later we reconciled. We had two more children.