Screwed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,059 Followers

As Kyra continued the strokes, more of them hit his balls. The pain grew until he was dizzy again. As he felt the room move, the image of the screw dildo flashed into his mind. Although he made an attempt to keep from passing out, he failed.

***********

As Chad came to, he felt like his butt was on fire. Even worse was the feeling inside his ass. Turning to his side, he realized Kyra was behind him, pushing and twisting the dildo. He heard her grunt and tried to move away, but she followed him and continued to pant, push and turn. Then she stopped, got up and looked down at him.

"There. It's screwed all the way in. How does it feel?"

She didn't wait for an answer before walking away.

Chad thrashed around on the bed. Even though he knew it couldn't be done, his body tried to expel the screw dildo. It wasn't until he finally got control of himself and lay still that he realized a hard rubber ball was stuck in his mouth.

After a few minutes, he heard Kyra's footsteps behind him. A few seconds after that, he heard the crop whistling through the air again. His body squirmed as the strokes bit into his skin.

This time she wasn't next to him hitting across his body. The strokes were coming from behind. They seemed to be aimed at the disk on the end of the screw dildo that was sticking out of his ass.

When the blows didn't land directly on the dildo, they landed close to it, and soon the area around his anus was swollen and scarred. Many of strokes also landed on his swollen balls. Chad's body began to flounder wildly again. It continued moving for more than a minute after she stopped.

He heard nothing for a few more minutes. Then Kyra came close to his head again.

"Look at me, Chad."

His head was on the pillow, and he remained motionless.

"If you look at me, you won't get any more strokes. If you don't, I'll give you five at a time until you follow my instructions."

He slowly turned his head and looked up at her.

"Good. Yes, I'm done with the strokes. There's only one thing left, and that's why you're wearing the ball gag."

She leaned over and connected a tube to the breathing hole in the middle of the ball gag. He began shaking his head in an attempt to dislodge it, but his head felt heavy and he was weak from his exertions. He gave up and lowered his head to the pillow.

A moment later he felt fluid begin to pour through the tube and into his mouth. He had to swallow the bitter liquid to keep from choking. Finally, it stopped. She removed the gag and spoke again.

"Hold still for a minute while I cut the ropes."

She leaned over, and he saw a knife in her hand. A moment later his hands were free. He pulled them close and rolled away from her to the other side of the bed. He raised his body and swung his legs until they touched the floor. Using his hands to push against the bed, he tried to stand. He didn't get far before collapsing onto the bed.

Kyra laughed as she walked around the bed to him.

"I'm going to give you my advice, based on a lot of experience. This ain't my first rodeo. You need to move slowly for a while. Don't try to stand.

"The screw dildo hurts when you move, but it isn't dangerous. People into BDSM use them for the fun of it, but I don't think you're having much fun. Once you unscrew it, the worst will be over and your asshole should be fine in a week or two."

He had pulled himself into a fetal position. She bent over and pushed him on his back so he was looking up at her.

"We're leaving in a few minutes, so I suggest you listen to me carefully. I'll speak slowly and clearly. It's really quite simple. If you don't understand, tell me and I'll repeat."

"Before we go, I'm texting this to Delaney on your phone: 'Help. My wife hired someone to attack me. They're gone, but I need you. Please come now.'

"She may be asleep, so after I text her, I'll call until she picks up the phone and answers. I'll hang up, but she'll see the text.

"When she comes, I would suggest you don't tell her too much right away. Tell her to use these scissors to carefully cut the cord on your ball sack first and then unwind it. Don't let her touch the screw dildo until that's done. You'll understand why in a minute.

"Get into the bathtub, crouch forward and raise your ass as high as you can and tell her to begin pulling and unscrewing at the same time. Don't mention the bitter stuff I put into the water you just drank. And keep quiet about the cramps you'll soon feel. Hold it in as long as you can, because when what's inside you explodes and power sprays her, she might not want to get near enough again to help you.

"If that happens, here's what you do. Turn over and get on your back in the tub and move your legs back toward your head to reach the dildo. Pull and turn at the same time. Ignore the smell, the pain and the taste of what pours out as you work the screw loose. The worst pain will be from where the dildo rubs against the skin near your asshole, because of the deep scars from my crop.

"Before Delaney gets here for her smelly payback, I'd suggest using the bottle of alcohol I'm leaving on your nightstand. Rub it all over your ass and thighs, especially around the dildo. It will hurt, but it will help prevent infection.

"If Delaney wants to call for help, remind her about the evidence your wife has. Any emergency crew will have to file a report, and you could end up saying things that might get the district attorney involved. The two of you may be evil and greedy, but I think you're smart enough that you'll decide to deal with the filth yourself.

"I guess that's all. You'll be served early next week. Sign and send the papers to your wife at her parents' house. As soon as she receives them, you'll get the money for you and Delaney to move. Once you've settled, send the address for the alimony.

"Oh! I almost forgot. Maybe you already guessed. We made a video. We're taking the lights with us and dumping them. The video files come home with me.

"They'll be edited and posted on an amateur femdom tube site. We started recording while I was giving you the strokes. If you remember, I didn't say a word. We also didn't record screwing in the dildo. The video will jump to the part where it shows me cropping you from behind with the dildo already in you.

"The video only shows the lower half of my body, and your backside. We haven't decided on the title. It's between 'I disciplined my husband for being late' and 'He won't forget my anniversary again.'

"Nobody will know it's you except your wife, Liz and the woman who drove me here. However, one of my cameras did include your whole body and face. If you fight the divorce agreement or try to find me, I might post another version that will make you famous.

"Well, time to go! Thanks for making this job necessary. Honestly, I really enjoyed it. I'll always remember you as the biggest screw-up I ever had the pleasure of meeting."

There was a loud boom.

"What was that?"

Kyra moved away and came back a few seconds later.

"Your wife just told me some kids in the neighborhood are setting off fireworks. She said you can see the city's big fireworks show from your window, so I'm opening the drapes and raising all the blinds.

"She's right! They've already started. Oooooo! They're beautiful. She hopes you enjoy them while you wait for Delaney to arrive. She said she'll celebrate this holiday joyously every year for the rest of her life. She wishes many future happy Fourths for you and hopes that whenever you see fireworks from now on, it will remind you of her Independence Day."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

edrider73
edrider73
1,059 Followers
12